My Boyfriend Tells Me to Get Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to be naked here with 2 or 3 unknown men painting the house with you locked away in your study working." I said, "Aren't you afraid that they'll rape me or something?"

"They won't rape you Jenna. And why shouldn't you be naked, you live here?"

"Well if that's what you want Mason then okay."

"And you won't be able to hide in the rooms that they aren't working in, you'll have to keep checking on them to make sure that they are doing what was agreed, and provide them with umpteen cups of tea."

"If you say so Mason."

"Yes I do, and the man told me that they'll start on our bedroom first and there's something that I want you to do for me?"

"And what is that?"

"I'll tell you just before they arrive."

"Another little surprise eh? I like surprises."

"You'll like this one."

The start day arrived and Mason woke me early by fucking me until I woke up, and some more afterwards. I love it when he does that.

Anyway, after breakfast he told me to go back to bed and just partially cover myself with the sheet.

"But didn't you say that they were doing the bedroom first?"

"Yes they are, and I want them to see you fast asleep on the bed. Oh, and I want you to be a restless sleeper, tossing and turning so that you end up with the sheet on the floor with your legs wide open."

"You want me to display ALL of my naked body to them?"

"Yes, and I want you to play with your pussy in your 'sleep'"

"Really?"

"Yes, and I want you to do the job properly and make yourself cum."

"In my sleep?"

"Yes, you've done that before, I've watched you."

"Have I? I don't remember."

"You wouldn't, you were asleep."

"Yeah, okay. I really made myself cum while I was asleep?"

"Yes Jenna, you did; I guess that you were having a wet dream because your pussy was dripping."

"And you watched all this and didn't tell me the next morning?"

"No, you looked happy."

"I guess that I was. I wonder what I was dreaming about?"

"Probably about you being naked in some busy, public place and I guess that you were jilling off while people watched you."

"Are you trying to embarrass me?"

"You don't get embarrassed Jenna."

"Oh yes I do, and you are usually the cause."

"Back to the decorators, I'll give you about 30 minutes then come and wake you up so make sure that you put on a good show for them."

"If I must."

"Yes Jenna, you must, I want you to."

"In that case I will."

I did go back to bed and pulled the sheet over just my torso then I actually went back to sleep. The next thing that I knew was that I could hear unknown, male voices and Mason telling them to just ignore me and warning them that I was a restless sleeper.

Then I heard Mason tell them that he'd be in his study if they needed him. I guessed that that was my cue to start the show that Mason wanted. I waited for a few minutes as I heard them moving about and moving some of the furniture.

"Shall I move the bed to the middle of the room?" A younger sounding voice asked.

"No, leave it for now, we don't want to wake her, if she's as restless as the man says she might just put a show on for us without even realising it."

"I hope so, I've got my phone with me so I'll take some pictures."

"You'd better put it in silent mode, you don't want it waking her."

"Already done that mate."

They talked decorating stuff for a few minutes then I decided to get restless and turned onto my side, pulling the sheet up my body a bit. As I brought my body into the fetal position I wondered if they could see my butt and pussy.

"Hey Pete, come round this side and look at that." I heard the younger man say.

"Get your phone out son, it's photo time." The older man said.

Over the next 10 or 15 minutes I tossed and turned laying in various positions with the sheet covering less and less of me.

I waited for yet another minute then rolled over onto my side again, bringing my legs up and feeling none of the sheet over me.

"Get that phone over this side son." The older man said.

Again I gave them a minute or so before rolling onto my stomach and spreading my legs.

"Fucking hell, this will make a great photo." The older man said from what sounded like the foot of the bed.

I gave them a minute or so then slid my right hand under me, pushing my fingers over my mons and to my pussy where they started to slowly rub and delve between my lips.

"Fucking hell mate, are you sure that she's still asleep. I've never seen a girl do that in her sleep before."

"Just how many sleeping girls have you watched?"

"Okay, this is my first but I didn't know that girls play with themselves when they're asleep."

"And I guess that you believe that you don't play with your cock when you are asleep."

"You may well be right."

"Jeez, she's all wet."

"Hardly surprising."

I got myself quite aroused then rolled over onto my back, spread my legs wide and my right hand got busy again. By that time the sheet had fallen right off me and I was totally naked for them, and I have to say that it felt nice.

"Kin 'ell mate, have you got a video mode on the phone of yours?"

"Already in it mate, I can't wait to show it to my mates in the pub tonight."

I brought myself to an orgasm then lay there, still with my eyes shut, and within a couple of minutes I actually did fall asleep.

When I woke up I was still naked and still had me legs wide open. I opened my eyes and looked around. The 2 men were busy painting the walls.

"Oh good morning gentlemen. Sorry, I meant to get up earlier so that I could get out of your way."

"That's okay luv, we managed to work around you but we will need to move the bed soon."

"Sorry, I'll get out of your way."

"No rush, a cup of tea in about half an hour would be great if it's not too much trouble."

"Sure, I'll just have a shower then I'll get right on it."

I got off the bed, and made no attempt to cover up as I walked out of the room. I went to Mason's 'office' and started to tell him what had happened.

"I know, I watched it all on the monitor. You did good girl. Give me a quick blowjob then go and get that shower."

I've just realised that I forgot to tell you that Mason has webcams in each room, all linked to some of the many monitors that he has in his office.

I used the main bathroom to shower then went and put the kettle on, still totally naked.

"Not getting dressed today then?" The younger man said as I carried the tray into the bedroom.

"Pete, I've told you before, the older man said, "you shouldn't talk about personal things with the customers."

Before Pete could reply I said,

"That's okay, I don't mind, and no, I won't be putting any clothes on today, or any other day, unless I'm going out somewhere and will have to get out of the car. I hope that it isn't going to be a problem with you?"

Pete got his spoke in first,

"Hell no lady, you wear whatever you like."

"Please, my name is Jenna, not 'lady'."

"Sorry la... Jenna."

"Good, if there's anything else that I can get you just give me a shout, otherwise, since it's a nice day, I will be out by the pool."

I went and told Mason that I was going to top up my all-over tan by the pool then went outside and did just that. I spent the next 2 or 3 hours tanning, swimming and listening to my mp3 player before I was disturbed by the decorators who came out and asked if it was okay to take their lunch break out by the pool.

"Sure," I said, "I'll got and put the kettle on."

"Thanks luv." One of them said.

Whilst the kettle was boiling I went to see Mason and he told me that he wanted me to masturbate for the decorators. My stomach and pussy fluttered as I went and mashed the tea then poured it. When I took a cup to Mason I asked him if he really wanted me to masturbate for the workmen.

"Sure, it will make them happy and a happy workman is a productive worker. Besides, you'll enjoy it as well."

I gulped down the saliva in my mouth then turned and carried the tray outside.

The guys thanked me then I went back to the sun lounger, put my sunglasses on and plugged my earbuds in before moving the sun lounger so that my feet were facing the sun, which also happened to be the direction that the guys were sat. I wondered if they'd sat there deliberately, knowing that most people like their feet to point to the sun.

I looked towards the window that I knew Mason was behind then lay on the lounger with my feet at the side edges of the lounger. Through my sunglasses I saw that 3 men were all staring up my legs to my bare pussy. Feeling it get wet and tingly, I, very slowly, moved my left hand to my right tit and my right hand to my pussy.

I just rested them there for a while before slowly starting to caress myself. Through the sunglasses I watched the 3 guys watching me and wondered if they knew that I was watching them watching me. All those thoughts made me horny, very horny. My arousal was going through the roof as my hands got more and more active.

I'd closed my eyes for a while and when I opened them I saw that 2 of the guys had got their phones out and were videoing me. Thinking about who, and how many men would see those videos pushed me over the top and I got a bit vocal and physical as the waves of pleasure crashed down on me.

When I was able, I sat up, took my sunglasses off, looked at the 3 guys, smiled and said,

"Shouldn't you guys be getting back to work?"

The older of the 3 guys continued staring for a few seconds then replied,

"Err yes, come on guys, lost time is lost money. See you later luv."

I watched as the older guy tapped the other 2 on the arm to bring them back to reality then the 3 of them went back inside leaving me to take their tea mugs back to the kitchen. But before I did that I decided that I needed a quick dip to cool down and I stood up then dived in.

When I went back inside I went to see Mason and he stood up and pushed me back against the wall. While he was trying to tickle my tonsils with his tongue his hands were unfastening his trousers and pushing them down.

I had another orgasm within 2 minutes.

The rest of the day went with me teasing the guys by wandering around where they were and trying on some of my short skirts and dresses where they could see me.

That evening Mason took me out for a meal with me wearing just a top as a dress and having to keep straight up as much as possible to avoid flashing my butt and pussy too much. On the way home Mason parked in a car park that, he says, is frequented by voyeurs and couples willing to put on a show for anyone who cared to look.

Mason fucked me over the front of the car and I saw a couple of men watching, but neither of them came for a closer look.

The second decorating day Mason got me to open the door for them when they arrived, naked of course. The younger guy, Pete, asked me if I ever put any clothes on.

"Only when I have to." I replied, "Why, is that a problem for you?"

"Hell no, you can put on a show, like yesterday, anytime that you want luv."

I felt my face go all red and hot, and my pussy get wet. I turned and followed the guys in then I went back to stand next to Mason who had started discussing the painting job with the older guy. When they went to get started Mason turned to me and said,

"Now, what sort of a show can you put on for them today?"

I got another attack of the same feelings then replied,

"Do I have to?"

"Yes Jenna, I want you to."

"Okay then. What do I have to do?"

"Well lover, I think that your Ohmibod is going to be quite busy today. Go and get it and I'll put it inside you, then all you have to do is let it happen."

"So you're going to turn it on as and whenever you want?"

"You enjoy the surprise of it bursting in to life don't you?"

"Yes and no. It can be very embarrassing if there are people around."

"But that's the best part, them looking at you and trying to work out what's going on with you. Those that know about those vibrators will wonder if you are being manipulated, and just how much you are enjoying it. And you will be enjoying it won't you Jenna?"

"I guess so."

"Good, now go and put the kettle on, I'm sure that those 3 will appreciate a nice cup of tea along with some really nice eye candy."

Mason knows how to compliment me but he does it at some weird times. I went and put the kettle on and when I took the tray of drinks to the decorators I said to the youngest,

"So 'Pete' isn't it, did you share the photos and videos, that you took of me masturbating yesterday, with your mates in the pub last night?" I asked.

Pete's face went bright red then he replied,

"I didn't take ..."

I interrupted him saying,

"Yes you did Pete, I watched you. It's okay, Mason likes people to see me naked and playing with myself; it turns him on."

"Well err yes I did, I hope that you don't mind."

"No I don't, as I just said, Mason likes me like this."

"And do you like being like that?" The slightly older man asked.

"Well it's embarrassing and it can be really humiliating at times but I guess that it does sort of turn me on."

"And what about that thing, that pink thing hanging out of your pussy? Does that turn you on?" Pete asked, "and can I take some photos of it like that?"

"Yes it does turn me on a little bit, and a bit more when men look at it, and I guess that it's okay to photograph it, but when Mason turns it on it drives me crazy and if he puts it on full blast it can make me cum."

"This I gotta see." Pete replied.

I think that Mason must have been listening to our conversation and it was a good job that I'd put the tray of mugs down because all of a sudden the Ohmibod burst into life, I let out a shriek and really wanted to hold my slightly wobbling tits and vibrating pussy, but Mason has told me never to do that when the Ohmibod comes to life. He says that he wants everyone to see everything that it's doing to me.

I just stood there saying "Ooow, arghhh, oooohhh" and few choice words as I transferred my weight from one foot to the other and back. I vaguely heard the older man telling the younger man to get his phone out and vaguely remember seeing Pete holding the phone in front of different parts of my body and face before the intensity of the vibrations triggered a quite intense orgasm.

I felt my knees buckle and I dropped to my knees as the waves of pleasure forced my body to submit to them.

Just as the started to regain a little control the vibrations reduced to a gently, pleasant level. Then I heard the older man ask,

"So what triggered that Miss?"

"Jenna, please; Mason must have, the thing is remotely controlled by an app on his phone."

"I gotta get one of those," the not so youngest man said, "my Beth will love that."

"So will you be sunbathing again today?" Pete asked.

"If the sun stays out and it warms up, why do you ask?"

"Well I was hoping to take some more photographs and videos; that's if you don't mind."

"I told you, Mason wants you to take some so go ahead, anytime that you like."

"Thanks missus."

I wasn't too keen on the 'missus' but I let it go and replied,

"Right, I'm sure that you've got lots of work to be getting on with and I haven't had a shower yet. I'll make some tea later."

I left them to get on and went back to see Mason.

"Are you going to drive me crazy with my Ohmibod all day?" I asked.

"Probably, but I may get you to take it out so that I can fuck you sometime, or maybe you'd like it up your ass while that thing is torturing you Jenna."

"Whatever you want lover, you know that my body is yours to do with as you wish."

Mason pulled me to him and gave me a long, tonsil tickling kiss whilst rubbing my clit at the same time. Just as an orgasm was starting to build he backed off and told me to go and shower, and leave the door open so that anyone passing could see me.

I was showered then rubbed lotion onto my legs when the older man came to the door and asked me how long I was going to be, explaining that he wanted to paint the ceiling. I hurried up then let him in.

In the bedroom one of the guys told me not to touch the door or its frame.

"That's us done in here." One of the guys said.

"You won't be able to watch me sleeping then." I replied.

"You could always have a nap on one of the sun loungers luv."

"I may just do that, if this thing lets me." I replied pointing down to my pussy.

The guy just smiled and I went and put the kettle on.

The 3 guys followed me outside when I told them that the tray of tea was for them and we sat on the grass drinking the tea. I had just put my mug down when Mason switched my Ohmibod on to full blast. I shrieked and within seconds I was flat on my back, legs spread wide and my fingers clawing at the grass as the vibrations started to drive me crazy.

I just about managed to see the young decorator videoing my orgasm as I totally lost it and screamed with pleasure.

"Did you get that okay?" I asked, smiling as I regained my composure.

"I sure did, mind if I share it with my mates?"

"Go ahead, it's not like I'll ever meet them. Oh, hang on, which pub do you go to?"

"The Red Lion."

"Shit, Mason sometimes takes me there. Oh well, too late now, and I'm sure that Mason will enjoy my embarrassment if one of your mates comes up to me the next time that we're there and asks if I am the girl you videoed."

Just then the Ohmibod burst into life again, I shrieked, and then it stopped.

"Oh," I said, I thought that I was about to put on another little show for you. I guess not. Maybe you should get back to work if you're going to get the job finished tomorrow."

"She's right lads," the older man said, "come on, lets go."

I was left outside sat on the grass and decided to enjoy the sun for a while so I moved to a sun lounger. I'd just settled when the Ohmibod kicked in again. Again just a short burst. Over the next hour or so I got zapped 5 more times at irregular intervals, and for variable lengths of time. I wondered if Mason was just toying with me or if he'd discovered some more features of the Ohmibod.

Then Mason came out to see me and he was sat on the side of the sun lounger fondling one of me tits and asking me how I enjoyed having the decorators here when the Ohmibod burst in to life again.

"How did you do that?" I asked, "you didn't bring your phone out here."

"It's a feature that I've found on the app. If I leave it like that the vibrator will continue with the random blasts until the battery goes flat."

"Oh my gawd, don't do that, it will drive me crazy."

"Maybe that's what I want."

"So I'm not going to have a relaxing day then?"

"I doubt it, but you do want to show off for the decorators don't you?"

"I guess so, it is so cool when I cum with them watching me."

"Roll on lunchtime time then; but I think that I'll keep your arousal topped up all the time until then."

Mason tweaked both my nipples then rubbed my clit a bit before he got up to go back to doing some work. As he walked away he stopped, turned, then said,

"Just remembered, I'll be talking to Ricky Jones later and I'm sure that he will want to say hello to you again. I'll give you a shout."

I haven't written much about Mason's clients, but there's one thing that you should know, just after Mason got me to be naked at home all of the time, I took him a cup of tea one morning and he was having a video conversation with one of his clients. As I went to put the mug of tea down I accidentally got into the video stream that the client could see and he saw me naked.

As I stood up I heard the client say,

"Bloody hell Mason, I didn't know that you had a young daughter and that you make her walk around naked. Introduce me please buddy."

Mason laughed then told him that I wasn't his daughter but his girlfriend and that I was a nudist.