My Boyfriend Tells Me to Get Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But she looks about 12 years old."

"I can guarantee that she's 20 years old mate, she may be vertically challenged and have small tits, no pubic hair, and be as skinny as a rake but she is 20, I've seen her passport and her birth certificate. Ricky, this is Jenna Coleman, Jenna meet Ricky Jones, my most important client."

"Hi Ricky, nice to meet you. Do you really think that I look a lot younger than 20?"

"I certainly do, get that ugly boyfriend of yours out of the camera viewing area and let me get a proper look."

Mason laughed as he pushed back on his chair and it rolled across the room.

"Jenna," Mason said, "stand where you can see just about all of yourself from head to knees in that little window then slowly turn round so that Ricky can get a good look at you."

I did, then Mason said,

"Now move a little closer so that just your neck to your thighs is showing in the little window."

I did, then did another slow twirl so that Rick got a good look at by butt. When I was done Mason pulled his char back to it's original place then he pulled on my arm so that T was sat on his knee.

"So what do you think of her Ricky?"

"I think that your are one luck son of a bitch Mason and I'm really pleased that you have a hi-res webcam. I assume that she fucks as good as she looks?"

"Oh yes, she certainly does. Tell you what, then next time that I come over to see you I'll bring her with me and you can sample the goods properly."

"I'll look forward to that mate."

Mason sent me on my way, and since that day he has introduced me to quite a few of his male clients, and a couple of the female ones, and they often ask for me to come and say hello to them. Mason says that it's because I'm so beautiful but I think that it's because their wives / girlfriends are not giving them enough.

The Ohmibod had driven me close to cumming when Mason called for me to come and say hello to Ricky and it was a frustrated Jenna that went in to say a video hello. As usual, Ricky wanted to see all of me and when I did the twirl for him he asked us what the pink tail between my legs was.

"I'll show you Ricky. You stay where you are Jenna."

Mason picked up his phone and with the app he made me squeal and jump as he got the vibrator to do all sorts of things to me. At one point I was sure that I felt an electric shock but I didn't think that it could do that.

The net result was that I orgasmed in front of the webcam and Mason's client, and how I managed to stay on my feet I will never know. When the waves of pleasure started to recede I started to get embarrassed and slightly humiliated that I had cum in front of one of Mason's business clients. Having said that, Mason was grinning from ear to ear and Ricky wasn't much better.

Ricky has obviously recognised the orgasm and his first words were,

"Beautiful Jenna, can you do that again please?"

"No, no," I said, "please Mason stop, turn it off."

Thankfully, Mason did turn it off and I leaned back against the wall and got my breath back. Then I heard Mason say,

"I think that she needs a rest, we'll have another go the next time that I call you."

"Make it soon Mason." Ricky replied.

Lunchtime soon came and the guys asked me to make them a cup of tea. When it was made I took it to them outside by the pool. They'd arranged themselves around the foot of a sun lounger and as I handed the mugs out, Pete, the youngest, and the cheekiest, said,

"So Jenna, are you going to put a show on for us?"

"And just what sort of a show were you thinking of?"

"Well we were thinking that maybe you could show us how you put that vibrator thing where it is right now, and maybe allow a little audience participation."

"Wow, that's a tall order, hang on a minute guys, I just need to go and get some suntan lotion."

I turned and quickly walked back to the house. I knew that the lotion was in the kitchen but I needed to go and tell Mason what the cheeky guy had said, and if ask if he was okay with it."

I ran upstairs and into Mason's office.

"Yes, sure, just as long as no cock goes into your pussy I have no problem with it." was Mason's answer.

"Okay guy's I'll show you how to put my Ohmibod in, but before I do, will one of you put some of this on me?" I said holding out the bottle of lotion.

"Where do you want it?" Pete asked.

"I would like the lotion putting everywhere, but as for your cock, do not put it in my vagina, that's off limits, are you clear about that?"

"Yes, we're not to stick our cocks into your pussy."

"Good, so who's going to put this on me?"

The 2 younger guys got up and came over to me. Kneeling one on either side of me, they covered my back, arms, butt and legs. As they moved down to my butt I instinctively spread my legs and they took advantage of that, taking it in turns to rub the suntan lotion into my pussy.

"I don't think that lotion is actually going to get on your pussy Jenna, there's way too much of your juices for it to actually reach your skin; but we'll keep trying." Pete said.

And they did, with me moaning and cumming a minute or so later. Just as I reached my peak the Ohmibod burst into life and took my orgasm up to another level. When I was able to, I turned over for the guys to be able to do my front. As I did so I looked up to the window of Mason's office and saw him standing there, video camera in his hand.

I also looked over to the oldest decorator and saw that he too was videoing the proceedings.

"Now my front please guys, and don't miss even a square millimeter."

"We won't." Pete said, "especially if we get the same results as we did when we did your back."

I smiled at them and relaxed as I felt their hands all over my front.

My moaning started as soon as they went from my arms and legs to my body. It was amazing having 2 men rubbing lotion all over my front. Needless to say, my tiny tits got a lot of attention and their administrations to my nipples sent little shock waves down to my clit which was still throbbing from my last orgasm.

The anticipation as the 4 male hands moved down to my stomach and pubes was awesome. I could feel my juices oozing out of me as my whole pussy begged for them to touch it.

And they did, as those 2 were the youngest of the trio I was expecting them to just dive straight in but someone must have taught them to take their time and to tease my pussy until it was almost screaming for them to touch my clit and invade my vagina.

When they finally did I'm sure that Mason was able to hear my moaning and not so polite requests for them to make me cum. It didn't take much clit playing for my next orgasm to arrive and again, as I was up there the Ohmibod kicked in and Mason (I'm sure) took me up to another level again.

It was sheer bliss as my body jerked about and my pussy tried to swallow the part of the Ohmibod that was sticking out, and the fingers that were going in and out of my vagina.

That was one of the most pleasurable orgasms that I have ever had, and the longest. It felt like hours but was probably well less than a minute.

Again, when I was back in the land of the living a phone was hovering above me, obviously recording my pleasure.

Thankfully, the guys gave me a little break to let me recover before Pete said,

"So are you going to show us how you put that vibrator inside you, and let us do it for you?"

"It's really quite simple, but okay, I'll show you." I replied.

And I did, my pussy was so wet that I'm sure that they could have easily pushed a football inside me so the Ohmibod slipped in and out with the greatest of ease.

Pete was the first to say,

"May I." and he too found it easy.

"But you're pussy is so wet that I could swim in there; my girlfriend is quite dry."

"Then it's up to you to stimulate her until she does get wet enough." I replied. "Tease her clit like you did mine. Giver her an all-over massage, whatever turns her on. If all that fails use a big tube of lubrication. If you get her one of these I can guarantee that she'll thank you for it."

"Can I have a go please?" the other guy who had put lotion on me asked.

He too eased my Ohmibod in and out of me a few times before saying,

"Come on old man, you're not too old for a bit of pussy fun, you have a go." Pete said.

"A little less of the old man young Pete or I'll have you painting all the ceilings on our next job."

Having said that the oldest man eased my Ohmibod in and out of my pussy a couple of times. Just as it was going in the seconds time it burst into life. He jumped back, the other 2 guys started laughing and my body started jerking.

After about a minute it stopped and I looked up to the window of Mason's office with a smile on my face. I couldn't see Mason but it must have been him.

"Okay lads," the older man said, "time to get back to work."

The decorators left, leaving me to enjoy the peace and quiet and that warmth of the sun on my naked body.

During the afternoon, Mason had me say hello to another of his clients, and to demonstrate the effects that the Ohmibod had on my body. I don't know how many clients Mason has but the percentage of them that have seen me naked must be very high. He keeps telling me that he will take me to meet some of them in person but I'm not sure that I want that. It may just spoil the feeling of personal anonymity that being on the other end of a webcam brings.

That evening Mason took me to the Red Lion pub. We didn't see Pete but a couple of men there did give me that knowing look and a smile. I actually blushed when one of them did it.

Mason woke me the next morning by ramming his morning woody into my vagina as I slept.

"I still feel a bit guilty waking you like this Jenna," he said after he'd shot his load inside me and rolled flat on the bed for me to lick him clean. "It feels a bit like I'm raping you."

"Stop thinking like that Mason." I replied, "I've told you before, my body is yours, you can do whatever you like to it whenever you like, and wherever you want so the word rape just doesn't come in to it."

He turned on his side to face me, then got on an elbow and chewed one of my nipples for a minute or so then gave me a long, passionate kiss."

"Love you Jenna."

"Love you too Mason."

I was still in the shower when the decorators arrived and when I walked out of the bathroom I was quite surprised to see a different young man, obviously a decorator, standing in front of me and looking me up and down.

"Hi, I'm Jenna, and you are ...?"

"Oh, sorry, Pete was right, sorry, I'm Henry. Pete can't make it today, college."

"Right about what?"

"That there was a beautiful, naked young girl at this job."

"I don't know about that but I'm sure that you will do just as good as Pete did."

"No, you are beautiful Jenna, and don't believe anyone who says anything different."

"Why thank you Henry. Now would you guys like a cup of tea?"

"That would be wonderful Jenna." Henry replied, "Not planning on putting any clothes on are you?"

"I wasn't, why, do you want me to?"

"No, please don't. It would be a real shame to hide that beauty."

"A bit of a smooth talker Henry. Do you say that to all the girls?"

"Only the naked ones."

"And I bet that quite a few have got naked for you."

"One or two."

"Well this," I said swiping my right hand from my neck down to my pussy, "isn't for you, it's for me, okay?"

"Whatever you say Jenna the customer is always right."

Ten minutes later I took the tea to them, each of them looking me up and down as I handed the mugs to them.

"We should be finished by mid afternoon." the older man said when Mason came and stood next to me.

"Good, this little one isn't distracting you too much is she?" Mason asked as he put an arm round my shoulder.

"No, not at all, she's being the perfect host. Just what we need to brighten up the day."

"Good, we'll leave to it then." Mason said then led me off to his office.

When we got there he told me that he was about to make a video call to another of his clients.

"Go and get your Ohmibod Jenna, Jamie has never heard of them."

I remembered Mason showing me off to a Jamie a few weeks back and assumed that it was the same Jamie, and I was a little surprised to see a thirty something woman's face of the monitor.

"Wow Mason, you like them young looking don't you, she's real cute. You could easily get away with being a father and daughter. Don't grope her in public, someone may just call you a pedophile."

"Relax Jamie, she's 20 and I've seen all the certificates to prove it. Now, you really haven't seen one of these vibrators before?"

"No I haven't, and you say that you can control it over the internet? I bet that that can be fun when you are away from home."

"We still have that pleasure to come, I've got to visit someone next week so we'll give it a good workout. I'm about to turn it on, just watch it bounce around in Jenna's hand."

The Ohmibod burst into life and I nearly dropped it.

"Kinell Mason, I've got to get one of those. What does it feel like inside to Jenna?"

"Weird," I replied, "I keep thinking of what a pan of scrambled eggs looks like when it's cooking."

"Well that thing obviously doesn't scramble your insides."

"No but it does send amazing feelings to my nipples and clit."

"I bet that it does, can you show me it in action?"

Mason nodded, I spread my legs, eased the Ohmibod into my vagina and Mason held his phone in where Jamie could see the screen.

Mason demonstrated the controls and Jamie's eyes went from Mason's phone to my body and back. Then Mason turned it up to full blast and my body started jerking about.

"Can she control that?" Jamie asked.

"I can but she can't, she's totally lost it, and if it goes on for long enough she cums as well."

"I vaguely heard Mason and Jamie talking about how the communications worked as Mason left it on full blast and it took me to a very nice orgasm.

"She's cumming." Jamie said.

"Yes, she looks real cute when she's cumming doesn't she?" Mason replied.

About a minute later Mason switched the Ohmibod off and I started to come down from my high.

"Well Jenna," Jamie said, "It was really nice to meet you and thank you for the demonstration. Mason has given me the website address and I'm going to order one of those right away."

"Nice to meet you too Jamie." I replied just before Mason killed the link.

"Thanks for that Jenna. Come here and let me take that out of you, I have something else that needs to be in there for a while."

By the time that Mason and I had satisfied our needs and I had done some housework, it was getting towards lunchtime and Mason had told me that I had to go out by the pool and put on another show for the decorators so I grabbed a towel and the suntan lotion and went outside to wait for them.

It wasn't long before they came out and Henry wasn't backward in coming forwards to ask me if I was going to put on the same show that I had the day before, almost telling me to do it.

I did, and they did, and Mason did his bit to switch the Ohmibod on to full blast at the appropriate times. By the time the guys lunch break was over they were all happy, and I was knackered.

At 4 o'clock the guys were packing up and loading their gear into their van. Just before they left Henry came and asked me for a favour.

"Will you pose beside our van for a few photos? They'll look great up on the wall back in the office and on the promotional leaflets that we send out to a few select customers."

How could I refuse a request like that? I just knew that Mason would approve, and encourage me to do it. He wants my naked body to be out there for the whole world to see. My only concern was that my parents may see me. When I spoke to Mason about it he told me that the decorators were a local firm and that there was virtually no chance that they would use photographs of a naked girl stood by one of their vehicles in any public publication in any city.

That killed-off my concerns and I went out to the van and the 3 men who were all waiting with phones and a proper digital camera in their hands.

Not only did they photograph me standing with their van, with and without the men (they asked Mason to take some of the photos), they took some of me up on the front of the van spread eagle across the windscreen.

Some of the photos were taken from quite low down and I'm sure that they got more of my pussy than of the van.

That night in bed after the post coitus euphoria, Mason told me that a handyman would be there the next day.

"You're not giving my body to an odd job man are you?"

"Yes and no, I've printed and framed quite a few nude photos of you and I want him to put them on the walls all around the house."

"Is that in readiness for me inviting my parents to come and meet you and see where I now live?" I joked.

"That wasn't what I was thinking, but if you want to invite them over you are more than welcome. Would you be intending to stay naked when your mummy and daddy are here? No, I thought that it would be a nice touch for the next party, it's my turn to host one."

"If I invite my parents you'd better have an ambulance here on standby. One, or maybe both of them would have a heart attack. My brother would be okay, he's seen me naked a few times. Hey, when's the party? Do we have to think of thinks for the girls to have to do? I've got a few ideas. Can we make it an all weekend party so that all us girls have to do all of the forfeits?"

Well, that's about it for what has happened to me since I met Mason and I have to say that, even though I get horrendously embarrassed and humiliated quite often, I have never once regretted promising Mason that I would always do whatever he asks of me. His requests / demands have got me soo aroused so many times. And that arousal has led to lots of totally awesome sex that I keep on repeating my promise to him and hoping that he can find new ways to expose, embarrass and humiliate me in public.

I'll continue my 'sort of journal' when some more 'interesting' things happen to me, and I find the time to write about them.

Jenna