All Comments on 'My Boys Ch. 02'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While the whole story flowed beautifully and was extremely well written form the female characters perspective…this jumping Jack relationships and the fact that the female acted as a female(wanting everything and not being sure what she actually wanted) sorta pulled the overall story down to a 4

hornycarolhornycarolalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful, loving erotic story.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - not just no, but HELL NO.

This is just one more female wish list fantasy - to selfishly have everything they want - well, real life does not work that way.

One person is always left out of a triangle relationship and this story proved that point. It was a waste of time for either Mark or Tim to continue - they both should have dumped the skanky slut and moved on to find someone devoted exclusively to them or just not ever getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best written stories I've ever read on Literotica, and that doesn't even include the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Another silly polyamory story. Like extra terrestrials and cucks there may be some out there, but I’ve never encountered this in real life.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 2 years ago

It was good to see the right guy ended up with the girl, I just wish the boy had been his instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writing was okay. The storyline and premise was lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brie is a selfish bitch .

Mark is a moron for marrying a woman knowing he was her second choice.

Tim is a bigger moron for being with woman who has shown that. When he is out of sight his out of mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The poly sort of dirties the water, it does add a nice twist to the two boy and a girl growing up genre not my cuppa really as for me its an indication of the woman just being rather immature - cake and eat it style. But hey its your yarn so power to you.

More interesting is your writing is rather captivating and it has a pleasant flow, I think splitting the submission took a lot away from a smoother whole, as I almost did not read your conclusion. Thanks.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it, I’m generally not into the polyamorous relation stories, but this was nice, it worked for me. Thanks for your time and effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story 🙂 I liked that it has a realistic ending - because most throuples (not all, but most) do fall apart after a number of years.

And it was a beautiful ending, everyone moving on and gently dealing with their feelings.

TinKitten27TinKitten27almost 2 years ago

Great story, love seeing a happy story involving poly people.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Awful stupid people who play games with parenthood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy. Interesting but lots of internal contradictions in the characters. Mark is a narcissist and is self absorbed but somehow gracious and magnanimous to sacrifice his personal happiness and marriage for Tim and Brie. Huh? He wants a kid to leave his mark (pun intended) but is best man at Brie's New marriage to Tim. He is now the boyfriend but fades to black and doesn't parent his son. Yet he is selfless about the decision yo divorce. Tim is of course the better fit as a husband but Brie has intense feelings for both though she finally recognizes that Tim is the better husband. It isn't hard to see why she fell so hard again for Tim. But why did she ever really love Mark and his inability to stay faithful. Mark seemed like an egotistical charmer and money maker. I get that he was her natural choice after Tim disappeared but why did a he say in that marriage. It was on-sided open. Wth? Peculiar. Tim is the only one who is blameless except I am stunned he didn't get more possessive after the divorce was finalized. Strange. 5 stars just for the insanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent storey, so well written, I could feel the emotion. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Sorry couldn’t finish reading it⭐️

BehindbluisBehindbluisover 1 year ago

You got a lot of criticism from some of the comments. I thought I could see a lot of real life tendencies in the way some acted and the plot played out. I thought it was a good story. Thanks for the read.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now12 months ago

Really great story!

Seems likely to be somewhat true, maybe.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

No es lo mío, gracias por nada

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright5 months ago

That is the stupidest shit I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This stupid story is why I wont read any of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Only a cuck would enjoy this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Boys Ch. 01 Previous Part
My Boys Series Info