All Comments on 'My Bra Holder'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

grow some balls and back bone and get the hell out of there just another whore wife too many of them around

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 3 years ago
I am so glad you are writing again!

Been a huge fan since the early oughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chatbug and justin benedict,

Wow what stories you two could write together. No man on the planet would be safe from your all powerful terrifying women.

Hey, you could have a new combo name,.... Chatin Bugadick..., nice ring to it eh guys. Maybe you could both meet up in one of your basements and screw each others blowup dollies. I'm waiting for those great new stories from the two strangest people on Lit.

gilgamekkgilgamekkover 3 years ago
I enjoyed the story

Quite a creative use for the husband... a shame he took so long to be properly trained. You should have considered, as a punishment, requiring him to wear the bra (well, not your good bra... a cheap one) for a time based on how long he didn't hold it for. Drop it too early and he might have to wear it to bed. Drop it WAY too early and he might have to wear it part of the next day.

boobygirlieboobygirlieover 3 years ago
oh so wonderful

Oh i so love the cruelty of booby denial lol. I would love to chat with you about booby denial torment

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I find this totally disgusting. The husband needs counseling with a mental health professional. His marriage is disastrous and he needs to find his way out of it. The wife should be put in jail for abuse.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Nothing needs to be added to the comment from -ShadowRosie-. Perhaps still - authors who the "horse goes through" also need a therapist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bra & Panty

My wife loved your story!

She has a similar routine for when her lover comes over. She will have me strip and stand with my back against a pole we have in our bedroom. Then, she locks my hands behind me, around a pole. Then, she gives me a viagra pill so, my tiny penis is good and erect.

As she does a strip tease for her lover, or he strips her off, they hang her panties and bra on my penis. Or, they hang her silk stocking on my dickie.

Occasionally, depending on how many hours the fuck, my dicklet may droop and the items drop to the floor. My punishment is that she will then do a "towel snap" on my balls, penis or nipples after they have showered up. While it is very painful, and the red welts last several days, I always cum when she does that!

Then, dressed only in her high heels she stomps my semen into the floor, telling me, "Your little swimmers are not worthy of entering my uterus!" It is a very powerful experience for us both.

Other times I'm the "fluffer" who licks her pussy and sucks his massive cock to get them ready to fuck. Then, I lick them both clean and swallow all his cum afterwards. I love it when he slaps me in the face with his partially erect, 10", black cock!

I'd love for them to organize a buckake session by bringing over a bunch of his friends to cum on my face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...