What Do The Neighbors Think?

Story Info
Wife learns her husband enjoys cuckolding.
3.5k words
4.06
34.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
464 Followers

My husband and I have been married for seven years. We don't have any children, but it's not from lack of trying. We've both been to see doctors, but they can't find anything wrong with either my husband or me. I can't be mad about not getting pregnant, but I'm not getting any younger either.

I love my husband dearly and do my best to be kind and considerate towards him. He does the same for me. We never fight and rarely get into an argument.

We're both introverts, so we'll spend evenings together on the sofa watching TV. Sometimes I'll read on my Kindle while he works on our computer. My husband is a software developer for a federal government agency. Yes, we live in a suburb of Washington DC.

We live in a cookie-cutter three-bedroom house in a pleasant planned neighborhood outside the Beltway. We've lived here for as long as we've been married and know our neighbors pretty well. We live near the cul-de-sac on our street, so it's pretty rare to see a car go by that doesn't belong to one of the neighbors.

Sure, our neighbors have friends and family over, especially during Thanksgiving and Christmas season. But, like I said, I tend to notice when I happen to see a strange car go by, especially if it looks like the driver is looking for an address. I'm pretty sure our neighbors do the same.

I sometimes wonder what secrets our neighbors keep. I'm not so nosy that I'd try and find out anyone's secret, but sometimes I let my mind wander and think about what might be going on behind my neighbors' closed doors.

I have one of those secrets, and I've been bursting to share my story with someone. I might as well share it with strangers who don't know me personally.

Andrew.

Yep, I'm having an affair with Andrew.

It all started several months ago. I was browsing biographies at our local library branch. Sometimes, I get tired of reading on the Kindle, and actually want to read an honest-to-goodness book.

Anyway, I'd pulled down a biography of Carter Braxton, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. I was standing in the racks looking through the first chapter, when I heard a voice say,

"Braxton originally opposed independence, but later changed his mind."

I looked up and saw Andrew. "Oh," was my brilliant response.

We walked over to a sitting area, sat down, and spoke quietly to each other for about an hour. Like I said, I try to be kind and considerate. Besides, Andrew seemed to know a lot about history and I was interested in what he had to say. My husband is pretty smart, but he doesn't share my interest in history.

I didn't think much about my encounter with Andrew until I ran into him about a month later. I was going into Whole Foods when I heard a voice I recognized.

"Fancy running into you again. How was the Braxton biography?"

Andrew took me to lunch and I found out about him and his life. He is a police officer in the largest city in the next county over from us. He works shifts, so he often has his days to go out and do things. Like going to the library and doing his grocery shopping.

I enjoyed our lunch together and thanked him for treating me. He asked me for my cell phone number. I gave it to him, thinking he wanted me as a friend. Yes, I was that naive.

The first few times Andrew called, we talked about books we've read and movies we've seen. I felt very comfortable with Andrew. I enjoyed our conversations and looked forward to seeing Andrew's number pop up on my phone.

Andrew and I were talking on the phone one afternoon, when he asked me if I had an open marriage, I was surprised. I didn't know what to say. Andrew could tell I was uncomfortable by the silence over the phone. He apologized, said goodbye, and hung up. I didn't know what to think.

That night, while my husband and I were in bed together, I told him everything that had happened between Andrew and me. He listened to my story, thought for a while, and then surprised me with his response.

"Do you want to be with Andrew?"

At the time, I honestly didn't know. I really liked Andrew, but I didn't want to hurt my husband or jeopardize our marriage.

"I don't know. Do you want me to be with Andrew?"

I was expecting a firm no. I wasn't prepared for the silence. I was wondering what my husband was thinking when he finally responded.

"If you really like Andrew and being intimate with him is something you want, I want you to go for it. I don't want you to regret missing this opportunity."

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. I gave my husband a huge kiss and put my right hand on his growing cock. I gave him a slow hand job while he sucked on my nipple. He came really quick, which was a pleasant surprise. After I cleaned him up, he kissed me while I used my finger to rub my clit. I thought about what it would be like to be intimate with Andrew and had my orgasm really quickly.

A couple of nights later, while my husband and I were in bed together, he confessed that he'd been thinking about me being with Andrew and how aroused it made him. I heard an old historical word that I never thought would apply to me. Cuckold.

I spent the next couple of afternoons on the computer researching modern-day cuckolding. I had to wade through a lot of porn tropes to find the information I was looking for. My husband had told me some of the things he thought about when he thought about being cuckolded. I was trying to figure out which aspects of cuckolding I'd be comfortable with.

I saw so many instances where the husband watched while the wife and bull had sex. Nope. Not for me. I did not want anyone, including my dear husband, watching me have sex with Andrew.

I saw many instances where the husband helped his wife prepare for the encounter. My husband didn't mention that, but the thought didn't appeal to me. I don't take baths. I take showers. Besides, if I knew I was having sex, I'd want to shave everywhere before I showered. I keep my pussy shaved because my husband enjoys eating me out. I really enjoy it as well. I wondered how Andrew felt about shaved pussy?

Andrew!

Andrew hung up thinking I wasn't interested in being intimate with him. I sent him a text asking him to call me when he had a chance. Wouldn't it be funny after all this preparation if it turned out he wasn't interested in me anymore?

That evening, when my husband and I were in bed together, I told him about my cuckold research. I asked him to be completely open about what he'd been thinking about and what he wanted from my cuckolding him.

He didn't hold back. He told me every thought he'd had about me and Andrew. Thank goodness I'd done some research. He mentioned something I hadn't researched, situational humiliation.

I'd encountered plenty of verbal humiliation when researching cuckolding. It's a common porn trope for the "wife" to verbally berate her "husband". I couldn't understand why any man would find verbal humiliation appealing. I still don't understand. Maybe it reminds them of their mother. But it appears some men get sexually aroused by a woman verbally humiliating them.

After my husband explained what he wanted, situational humiliation made more sense. After all, cuckolding is supposed to involve public humiliation. It's not just an affair that the husband is aware of. Part of the appeal is the public knowing that the wife is cheating on her husband.

Over the next few nights, my husband and I worked out exactly what he wanted from my cuckolding. He came up with a brilliant idea that involved situational humiliation. I'll share the details later, but for now, I wondered if I could play the role my husband wanted? The role my husband wanted me to play was the complete opposite of my natural personality. I wondered if I would enjoy playing that role?

One afternoon, I was relaxing on the sofa wondering if Andrew would ever call. It'd been about a week since I'd sent him my text. I tried not to think about him, but I couldn't help myself. I was fingering my clit when the phone rang.

It was Andrew!

Sheepishly, I answered the phone. After a few minutes of pleasant conversation about what he'd been doing, I gave him the answer to his question.

"Yes Andrew, I have an open marriage."

Andrew invited me over to his apartment. Well, he did buy me lunch that one time, so I owed him a blow job at least. I agreed and told him I'd be there in a couple of hours. He agreed.

I left a note for my husband. I sat in the bathtub and shaved everywhere, then stood up and showered. I picked out one of my sundresses to wear since I knew it was coming off. I put on my best bra and panties set, got dressed, put some makeup on, and drove over to Andrew's apartment. On the way over, I stopped at Walgreens to pick up some condoms. I felt a little thrill standing in line with the condoms. It had been years since I needed them.

Andrew lived in a nondescript apartment complex. I found his apartment and rang the doorbell. Andrew answered, and invited me in. He asked me if I wanted a drink, and I said yes. I was feeling a little nervous and the glass of Zinfandel helped calm my nerves.

Andrew took me into the bedroom and took off my dress. He kissed me and unhooked my bra. I got out of my panties and got into bed. He undressed while I watched and got into his bed next to me. We kissed and cuddled for a while before he asked me to climb on top of him.

I put a condom on his erect cock and slowly squatted. I was ready to fuck and his cock slid easily into my pussy. I rocked back and forth in the cowgirl position. Andrew squeezed my ample breasts and tweaked my nipples, which made me rock harder. When we both came, I collapsed on his chest, mewing.

We stayed in bed for a while cuddling and kissing. I found out he had been injured on the job, and could only have sex with the woman on top. I didn't mind. I'd often have sex with my husband riding his cock. That way, I could control the tempo and enjoy the sensations more.

When Andrew's cock perked up, I gave him a hand job while he sucked on my nipple. I thought I was done, but his sucking made me horny again. After he came, he kissed me and tweaked my nipples while I fingered my clit to another orgasm.

It was getting late, so I decided it was time to head home. I didn't want my husband to worry too much. When I got home, he was sitting on the sofa waiting for me. He asked me how my afternoon went, and I told him.

I was planning to take a shower and have dinner, but my husband had other plans. We went up to the bedroom. My husband undressed me, told me to lay down on the bed, and without any foreplay, knelt on a pillow on the floor and went down on me.

At first, I was a little annoyed. I really wasn't in the mood. I'd masturbated, had two orgasms with Andrew, and my clit really didn't want any more stimulation right now. Finally, it dawned on me what my husband was after. Sorry, darling, Andrew used a condom. No creampie.

I relaxed and after a while, had a nice orgasm. I was exhausted. I rested for about an hour before I felt like getting up and taking a shower. After dinner, when we were both back in bed, my husband confessed that he really liked eating my pussy when it smelled from having sex with Andrew.

I'd never thought about how my pussy odor could be arousing. I'd always wanted to be clean and fresh down there for my husband. I was discovering lots of new sexual things today.

The next time I visited Andrew, while we were cuddling after sex, I brought up my husband wanting to be cuckolded. Andrew laughed, then listened as I explained what my husband wanted. After I finished my explanation, I asked Andrew if he would play along.

Andrew shrugged and said, "Sure, if it means I get to be with you."

Andrew has been coming over to our house approximately twice a month for a few months now. My husband and I have learned our roles and I have to say that I enjoy the situational humiliation.

Here's what happened last Saturday.

Andrew drove over to our house at 10:30 in the morning. Since Andrew works shifts, he could come over to see me at any time. I try and accommodate Andrew's schedule, but my husband and I prefer that he comes over in the morning or the afternoon. He could come over at night, but the neighbors wouldn't be able to see what my husband does while Andrew and I are in the bedroom together. We make our plans as far in advance as we can, but sometimes things come up for one of us.

I started getting ready at 8:30 by shaving everywhere and taking a shower. I fingered my clit while I was shaving, so shaving took a while.

While I'm in the bathroom, my husband is in the bedroom, sitting on the bed, waiting. After I came out of the bathroom, I sat down at my makeup table and put on some light makeup. I'm still naked from the shower, but I have a towel wrapped around my chest.

I went into the closet and picked out two baby doll outfits. The outfits are very simple. They cover my chest and hang straight down. I had to search through a lot of form-fitting baby doll lingerie to find what I was looking for. It seems that the straight-down baby doll lingerie that my husband described to me was real popular in the 1950s and '60s but is difficult to find today in my size.

Sure, I have the figure for a form-fitting baby doll. But after I received the straight-down baby dolls and tried them on, I understood the appeal. The fabric is very sheer and if there's any light to the side, you can clearly see my nipples and areolas through the fabric. A man has very easy visual access to all the fun parts of a woman.

I bought two baby doll outfits. One baby doll is red and the other is blue.

When I came out of the closet, I dropped the towel on the floor, held up the two outfits, and asked my husband which baby doll I should wear.

My husband answered, "The blue one."

I tossed the blue baby doll aside and put the red one on. Sometimes, whichever one he picks, I put the other baby doll on. If I did it all the time, he'd just pick the one he doesn't want to see me in. So I mix it up to keep him guessing. But I enjoy his discomfort when I can humiliate him by wearing the one he didn't pick.

We went down to the living room, sat on the sofa, and waited for Andrew to arrive. My husband is not allowed to touch me in any way while we're waiting. No hugging or kissing. Definitely, no touching my breasts, ass, or pussy. He has to sit next to me with his hands to himself while I'm sitting next to him effectively naked.

I love having that kind of control over my husband. I can tell he has a hard time just sitting there while we wait.

When Andrew rang the doorbell, I checked through the peephole in the door to make sure it's him. I opened the door and stepped out on the front stoop in my baby doll. Andrew hugged and kissed me for a couple of minutes. He hugs and kisses me for as long as he wants. On one hand, I hope the neighbors see us, On the other hand, I hope they don't. It's a feelings battle between what I imagine everyone saying about us and the practicality of the consequences of the neighbors knowing about my affair.

When we go back inside, my husband is standing by the door. Andrew hands my husband the keys to his car, and while Andrew and I are intimate, my husband goes outside and details Andrew's car parked in our driveway.

Yep, you heard me. Detailing Andrew's car keeps my husband busy while we're busy, gives me the solitude I want, and gives the neighbors something to talk about. It's too bad that Andrew doesn't have a take-home patrol car. That would give the neighbors something to really talk about.

I'm not totally heartless. My husband has a baby monitor set up that he listens to while I carry the transmitter around. That way, he can hear our conversations while he's working. He can hear us having sex too, but he's told me that the conversations are more intimate and interesting.

I'd never thought much about what I talk about with my husband or Andrew while being intimate. Mostly, I talk about what I'm feeling and what I want sexually. I don't want to talk about anything that would break the mood, so I try to keep those conversations to other times.

Andrew and I sat down in the living room. We talked for a few minutes before I got up and got him a bottle of Budweiser and a glass of Zinfandel for me. We talked for a few more minutes before the baby doll came off. I straddled him and he squeezed my breasts and tweaked my nipples while he kissed me.

By the time we headed upstairs, I was ready to fuck. I helped him undress and we got into bed together. After some cuddling and kissing, I climbed on his bare stiff cock and fucked him in the cowgirl position. If I get pregnant from Andrew, it's a win for me and my husband. After we both had an orgasm, we cuddled and talked for a while.

When Andrew's cock perked up again, I gave him a slow hand job while he sucked on my nipple. By the time he cums, I'm ready to go again. But I'm saving this orgasm for my husband.

I help Andrew get dressed, then he sits on the bed and watches me put on a bra, blouse, and a skirt. No panties. We go downstairs and I walk Andrew to his car. I ask him if he thinks my husband did a good job detailing his car.

Andrew's car looks immaculate. Andrew always answers, "It'll do."

I kiss Andrew goodbye for a couple of minutes before he gets in his car and drives away. I grab my husband and pull him back inside.

When we're back in the living room, I "berate" him for doing a "terrible" job detailing. As his punishment, I tell him I'm not bothering to undress. I plop down on the sofa, pull up my skirt, spread my legs, and have my husband go down on my smelly pussy right then and there.

I try and stay "angry" with my husband for as long as I can. I want him to stay down there licking my sweaty salty pussy for as long as I can hold out. Eventually, the sensations reverberate throughout my body and I explode in a wonderful orgasm. If he found any creampie inside while eating me, well, that's a plus for him.

While I rest on the sofa, my husband goes back outside and puts away the cleaning supplies and baby monitor in the garage. By the time he comes back inside, I'm ready to talk about all the details. I enjoy how much it arouses him to listen to me talk about my encounter with Andrew.

After a while, we went up to the bedroom. I was raring to fuck again, so my husband and I had sex in the doggie position. I enjoy the control I have over my thrusts. I didn't want my husband to have easy access to my breasts after being with Andrew. It was part of my teasing him.

I wanted my husband to fuck me until I collapsed, but unfortunately, he came way too quickly. I guess our morning was just too exciting for him.

I really enjoy acting like a bitch, even if it's only for a little while. Cuckolding definitely spiced up my marriage and my sex life.

chatbug
chatbug
464 Followers