My Brilliant Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lily, I'm in love with you and your mother knows. I love you beyond all reason. I'm not ashamed about my feelings either. I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever known. Those enormous blue eyes melt me whenever you cry. Your mouth looks like it was carved by angels. Your body drives me to distraction. I think you're perfect. Am I ruining tonight by sharing all this?"

My heart wanted to burst out of my chest. I wanted to laugh for joy and cry out of happiness. I held his face and kissed it a hundred times, over eyes, lips, forehead and anywhere else my mouth could reach.

"Yes, yes, yes Daddy! I couldn't possibly love you more! I think about you all day and dream about you every night. I would gladly share you with Mom, if you only asked. I think I could make you happy forever!"

No two people ever shared a more wondrous moment, or wanted one another more than the two of us.

Soon enough I was patted dry and wrapped in a big soft robe, following my amazing lover through the french doors and out onto the patio.

I couldn't contain my excitement when I saw the other bed waiting in the moonlight! The evening air was warm and very relaxing. We could hear faint sounds of the world below us. Daddy slipped the robe off my shoulders and it slid to the floor. I stood there, offering everything I had to him and his loving gaze. My skin almost translucent in the soft moonglow. Even my tiny breasts cast a small shadow down my tummy. My nipples achingly firm and the color of fresh raspberries. I rested on my tummy as he gripped that gorgeous cock meat and pressed the fat knob to my lips. I kissed it and licked all around his exposed hood. Gently dragging my teeth along the swollen flesh. I could taste hints of Mommy's vagina on him and that pleased me very much. If I was going to share his beautiful meat with her, I was going to learn to enjoy that tangy aftertaste of her sexy old twat.

I had never kissed anyone's cock before, let alone tried to swallow. Here I was doing my best to accept my Daddy's amazing fat meat on my first ever blowjob. He gently washed my face with his erection and I liked the feeling of his balls being dragged across my face. That velvet soft skin draped over my chin as I took in as much as I could. He was gentle, but insistent, pushing himself deeper into my mouth. I gave myself to him completely but my gag reflex kicked in and I coughed up a mouthful of spit and phlegm. Daddy slowly slid out of my mouth and propped me up on a stack of pillows, half sitting with my knees raised.

"I want to taste you, little girl. I sometimes steal your panties from the hamper and lie in bed naked, sniffing your sweet aroma and sucking your stale juices. I hope that doesn't turn you off?"

"Daddy, I know you take them. I think it's sexy and cute. Even when you take my bloody ones! Do you want me to start shaving my pussy like Mommy? I want to do everything for you, I really do. Would you like my nipples pierced, or my pussy? Ask me and I'll do it for you, ok?"

"For right now, I just want to taste my babygirl's fresh pussy slime!" He kissed the tip of my nose and licked his way down to my chest, where he wetted my little buds and nipples then gently blew across them. My areola swelled until I thought they might grow before my very eyes. I squirmed in ecstasy as he proceeded down across my smooth little tummy. He gripped my legs and buried his face between the top of my long thigh and my pelvic mound. Nuzzling and sucking hard on the powerful tendon that connects the two. The top of my head almost exploded at this new sensation! I made funny mewling noises as I tried to move my hungry pussy into his line of fire.

"Oh jeezuz Daddy, just eat my fucking pussy, please! I can't take much more of this!"

Thankfully he took my request to heart and had me hold my butterfly cunt lips wide open. I watched in amazement as he licked my naughty young hole. His tongue exploring my lips and then the musky depths of my hole. He sucked heartily on my fuck meat and my lust erupted in a string of little orgasms that made my hips and ass tremble. It was all very exciting, but it was time for him to fill me with that insanely beautiful cock.

I coaxed him away from his delicious treat and tasted my own juices for the first time. I had often come close to licking my gooey fingers after diddling myself, but always chickened out at that last moment. I enjoyed my special stink and loved to masturbate, but couldn't quite convince myself to eat my slime. But it felt perfectly natural to taste myself off my Daddy's pussy glazed face and off his insatiable tongue. And it turns out that I taste very good. Rich and musky, with hints of briny urine and a teensy bit of vinegar!

"Do you want to fuck your little girl, daddy? To make me a woman, your woman? That sounds too nice... I really want to be your whore, to be used and enjoyed. Can you do that for me? Fuck me until I'm just a drooling sex toy? Please Daddy?"

" If that's what you want darling girl. Spread those cute legs and open that whoring pussy for daddy. Take it all you fucking slut!" And my heart skipped a few beats as I heard his raw words.

I guided his enormous thick knob between my legs and began rubbing him the length of my wet hairy slit. Prying my lips open with his fat swollen blue cock head. I was working him vigorously, panting and overeager to be penetrated. I did my best to force him inside, but needed his stronger and more experienced hands to break into my horny fuck hole. He gripped himself and worked the head past my thick outer lips. I could feel his pressure against my hymen. All of my fingering had displaced, but not removed the membrane. That was about to change. He drove his hips into me and the erection burst through all my internal resistance and filled my vagina. A white hot searing pain went off like lightening between my legs and subsided as quickly. As the pain faded, I was left feeling a fullness that I would never be able to duplicate. I lay with my Daddy's cock buried deep inside me and his endearing weight pressing me into the mattress. My contentment was at maximum.

"I want to fuck a baby deep into your sweet young belly. I want to see your adorable little titties swell and fatten up with milk. Leave you with nice hanging tits like your mother. I want to suck and drink your milk every night. Your mother wants to help raise her. Please say you want all this too?"

How can he know so many of my most private thoughts, dreams and wants? I would carry his baby any time.

"OMG YES! Do it Daddy! Breed me, knock me up! Please, I want that sooo much!

I would be so happy all fattened up for you! Fuck me so deep and put your baby into me! I love you so much! Oh my god, I do!"

I wrapped my long stems around his waist and began matching his thrusts. Our rhythm was beautiful and sexy as fuck. His thrusts plumbing my womb and prepping me for the cum bath I craved. His pace increased and I searched for that kiss that I knew would guarantee my impregnation! I found his mouth and we joined, deeply sucking one another's breath away. My tongue exploring his pussy flavored wetness. He rode me like a animal in rut. Scrambling my little girly guts with his enormous meat pole. I felt the big eruption swelling inside me. Lapping ever closer to my exposed pussy. His hugeness distorting my vagina and pulling my flesh away with each withdrawal. His piston driving deep inside, goring me like a wild bull. I was little more than a limp ragdoll as he fucked me senseless. The distant murmur inside me grew into turmoil. I let go of Daddy's neck and spread my legs until I could hear my pelvis crack. I gave myself away completely, surrendering to our incestuous needs! I began making unintelligible, guttural noises. And then I lost all control as the orgasm consumed me.

"FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!!! YASSSS, RUIN MY FUCKING CUNT MOTHERFUCKER! FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER'S WHORE PUSSY!!! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME DADDEEEE!!!"

I bucked and arched my back, lifting us both off the bed! Squirting my juices in an even more impressive torrent! I was gasping for air and pounding the bed with my fists. My body convulsing with shockwave after shockwave of unfiltered ecstasy. My tight little asshole puckered and exhausted from all the exertion. My breasts swollen pink and my nipples hard as diamond cutting drill bits. His final thrusts shooting all that warm wonderful sperm and drenching me inside. If it hadn't started to fade, I think I might have gone insane! Finally my body showed me some mercy and the intensity waned. Eventually leaving me a twitching tangle of matted hair, soaked in sweat and my own cum sauce. Daddy rolled off me and his spent cock slipped out, flaccid but still thick. Once my poor distorted hole was emptied, his excess semen drooled out and leaked down my thighs.

We lay motionless for a small eternity and eventually regained enough strength to embrace. I cried silently as he kissed me. Whispering in his loving ear...

"I love you, Daddy. I think we should let Mom know that I'm going to have a baby."

12