All Comments on 'My Brother, My Fuck Buddy'

by EroticExperience69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot, but...

You need to slow down and develop your characters a little more; this felt rushed, like you were racing to the finish, so pace yourself, the build-up and the back-story are as important as the sex, make it so.

Also, less of the Anglicism's; most Americans have no idea that 'fanny' means pussy in England, 'knickers' is also not used in America, at least not in the sense the English use it, and 'knackered' conveys no meaning at all unless one is a daily user of English colloquialisms. Still, a very good outline for a longer story, and definitely a 4 for being well written for all that

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

A good story with a few extra build ups and then you will be there again but better. Nice initial story so now you let brother and sister take turns leading the action, the more descriptive the better. I think each one needs to teach the other about how important the build up / arousal part is. They love each other naturally but its to bring about a nice strong orgasm for each of them. Foreplay will help but your theme is good. This can become so hot beyond where you are now. Cannot wait for more and thank you.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Hope it was the first of many

Brother and sister loving each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story.

I’m not into the long epic stories on Lit.

Just a quick page or two that gets into the action as a bit of wanking material, well done and write more quickies please. 5* from me.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Colloquialisms not so tough

You covered most of them Anon -

I'm a Yank from the colonies across the pond, and I had no trouble. The word fanny cued me to the slang, as it's not often used here; most writers here use butt or ass instead of fanny or arse. Fanny-packs here are hip-packs there as why in the world would you wear something like that next to one's sensitive lady bits? Knackered is an easy one. Tired out. Quite like gobsmacked myself for being pleasantly stunned.

Language. Aye, there's the rub. Loosely attributed to Shaw, "Great Britain and America are two nations separated by the same language." My college history professor, a Bengali, was fond of saying that English was born in England, was wounded in India, died in West Africa, and was buried in the Americas. As usual, while funny, the quote's also a not-so-subtle diss at my friends down under as it totally ignores them; grab a Mac's Gold if you're a Kiwi or a Cooper's if your Aussie, and take pride in knowing you know which direction to put your maps (Antarctica is to the *north*, you gits, so get it right), and everyone else has 'roos loose in their top paddocks.

Having the names earlier in the story, though, is better, so at least we've been introduced before things get heated.

All in all, no worries. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No problem with fanny or knickers for most of us.

I’ve just finished reading all 30 of PaulEllies stories with my wife.

And I’ve got a wife with a very happy pussy as a result, she loved the stories as much as me.

PaulEllie uses pussy, panties etc instead of fanny knickers etc in many stories, so I suspect that this was written maybe for English readers.

It’s easy enough to understand what the words mean so I don’t understand criticism for using a few words in his native tongue!

Keep up the good work however you choose to write. From a very happy couple.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a good story, just wish for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticExperience69@EroticExperience69
I share the writing of these stories with my husband. Many years ago I started writing about my sexual exploits just for my own memories. I showed them to my husband and he shared his past sexual experiences too. When we discovered Literotica we decided to share them with the ...