All Comments on 'My Brother, My Hero Ch. 2'

by lillie_bit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my fave

i really liked it and hope u write a third and fourth story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read

for the most part...

Editing needed...

What's with the "whore mother" comment -- kind of out of the blue... even if she had slept with one/both of the sister's attackers, she hasn't been a part of the story arc, so why does she have to be "taken care of"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total load of old Rubbish

Total load of old Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Don't listen to that asshole that said this story is rubbish. I enjoyed it alot. Could be a little longer is all i think. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
True story

I like brother-saving-sister stories because I saved my sister from a former whom was hounding her a little and she was letting him. He got too fresh and tried to finger her right where they were sitting at the beach. I saw her fighting him off. I had followed them a half mile on my bike when they passed me unawares. Even though I was 3-years younger I saw boiling mad. I ran up to him and even though I was a practicing brown belt in haikido, I old-fashioned straight round-housed him using a technique dad had taught me. Roll your fingers into a ball as tight as you can. Throw punch from shoulder 'locking' your shoulder into place. Aim for BACK of head as you're about to hit. 'Squeeze' fist just that last ounce of tight-ness. (Practice, it works!) He got a black eye and I had my sister's heroic gratitude. My sister never complained about taking me to practices after that. I never had sex with my sister but after that event I'd seen her naked anytime I knew she was naked - with no complaint from her. She even hugged me naked one time! You might say she did pay me back by introducing me to her horny friends. Bro/sis stories all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done but...

I really love this series so far but, there are some literary issues with the way you write even if they're few and far in between. If you fix those mistakes you could turn this story from a four star piece to a five star piece. As far as your plot goes I really love the fact that the sister saw her brother as a hero and fell in love with him rather then being seduced by a predatory older brother. That alone makes this series stand out while others fade into the background to be forever forgotten. Plus the way that they make love to each other was beyond words. It was so sweet and tender that I was truly moved as I read it. A brother determined to please his sister and a sister who more then anything wanted her brother inside her! That was something special! The only thing that I am worried about is the issue with the mother you bring up towards the end of the story. Please, please, pretty please! Don't have John have sex with his mom! Please don't destroy the romance between John and his sister by making this one of those series where your main character has multiple partners. Keep John and Billie loyal to each other! Looking forward to the next entry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Second chapter was really good too! ...though I seriously doubt that if he was ramming two big football player fingers in and out of her pussy without her even batting an eye , that she would feel any pain when he fucked her, lol!

...and I guess she was in her room reading butt naked since he dove right into her pussy when he pulled her down the bed, lol.

...grabbed her clit with his teeth? Lol!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Not too bad

Ok story too bad it's unfinished and the whore mother fucking the would be rapists kinda detracts from the story but since its not finished guess it will remain a mystery on how things end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous