All Comments on 'My Brother, My Knight'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a turnover

She went from a rebellious slut who, for some odd reason, cherished her virginity to a total slut obsessed with sex and subsequently fell for her brothers salami. At least she settled down after getting it, with a little help from grandpa ;)

I liked it simply for a happy ending that leaves room for future sexcapades and happy times between siblings.

4*

girloncloud9girloncloud9about 8 years ago
Keep writing

I liked the story, but your written language needs some maturation. "Kissed my kitty and tongued my clitty?" That's not erotic. Try to go more in depth with the sexual parts, and use specific language that evokes imagery. Keep practicing!

EnferlainEnferlainabout 8 years ago
I never knew what having cancer felt like...

...but reading this shit sure as heck thaught me. Coincidentally, the cure was to throw my screen out the window. Ah, already feeling much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needed a bit more build up

The story was great till they started fooling around. It had a great build-up effect...... then it was just wham-bam-thank-you-maam. Use that same slow intensity all the way through and you easily get 5 stars. I also liked the kitty-clitty line. It reminds me of the 18 year old girls and how they speak. It added a nice sense of who she was and her personality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shit starting

Tottely shit

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
Pretty good.

Not 5 star material even though I gave 5. 4 star, maybe 3 at some points, but the Grandpa was too funny to ignore. I loved that addition.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked it funny and sexy gave it 5stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous