All Comments on 'My Brother My Lover Ch. 03'

by vastiesmith2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this story

made me cum with each chapter. Excellent!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
good story so far

brother and sister are lucky they found each other and can enjoy each other's bodies,.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy Bobby and Mary

Thanks for the update. I like that Bobby's chest hair tickles Mary's breasts. A bit of chest hair can do that and heighten the sexual intimacy at the same time.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Hey annony, go shit in your hat and then put it on!!

You're a disgrace to human life and your mother should have drown you like a rabies cat! Your brain is gone from sucking to many cocks!!!!

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 8 years ago
Boring.

Could have been a good story but it just seems so juvenile. Sorry.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterabout 8 years ago
Bonny I'm Curious. Might have to reduce my cock consumption.

Exactly how does one drown a "rabies cat" and do you know for certain that anonymous' brain is gone due to sucking to many dicks. I've never heard of this malady. I'm curious because I'm thinking about cutting down on the dick sucking and it's going to disappoint more than a few people. Do you know the cause. I mean is it all the head bobbing, the prolonged suction, or the swallowing of copious amounts of cum. Just thought modifying my approach may save my mind without cutting out the cock entirely. Please respond ASAP as I have some serious cock sucking planned for the near future. Oh yeah and I have about 6 rabies cats I need to drown but am at a loss as to the proper way of doing that. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Daaaamn, whats up with all the middle school posts?! ...anyway, a dick sucking malady? Could be cerebral swelling, the brain getting ping-ponged back and forth against the inside of the skull on those in-out strokes! Hehehe ;)

.....anyway, that was a nice break, on to the next chapter!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Excellent story.

Very interesting and erotic.

Is she on the pill?

What about her hymen?

Can’t wait to find out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous