All Comments on 'My Brother Returns Pt. 01'

by ValentinaM__

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

Oh you tease, leaving us hanging like that. More please and hope soon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not much of a plot with an abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Waste of time.

ValentinaM__ValentinaM__6 months agoAuthor

@Frankie1952 two new chapter will hopefully be published soon, hope you enjoy cliff hangers and suggestion haha, there will be many more parts of this story that will leave the reader wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I honestly like it but it's a little short and no smut, I don't mind but others do

ValentinaM__ValentinaM__6 months agoAuthor

I just want everyone to understand this is the beginning part of a series. The other installations took time to write and publish. Sorry if you guys felt it wasn’t erotic enough. Also, the main character is a freshman in college, can’t edit it without deleting and re publishing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope you take this story further. And I hope also that Zachary and his sister can "hit it off" with each other as well. They are step-brother and step-sister, right? Since he appears muscular in his t-shirt, and I take it his is well-developed muscularly, let him show her his muscled chest and maybe even naked body. The older sexy masculine brother might have the beginnings of chest hair, especially across his pecs, to show her. He seems that he can be nicer if he wants to be too.

ValentinaM__ValentinaM__6 months agoAuthor

Yes, this is part one of a series. They are step-siblings. I want to cultivate a dynamic that is a bit standoffish- antagonistic based off the tension from a taboo relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValentinaM__@ValentinaM__
I create short stories about taboo topics that aren’t readily/ openly discussed, with an emphasis on writing quality works that are interesting to read.