My Brother Returns Pt. 04

Story Info
Victoria decides to tease Zach, Zach needs to cum.
1.3k words
4.06
9.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** All characters and scenarios are entirely fictional. Characters are over the age of 18 ***

The sun trickled in slowly, pouring out in small droplets that scattered on the floor. It was around 5 in the morning, and Zachary had already left my bed. I remembered the way his muscled body grabbed me in deep embrace, feeling the tension build up between us. He'd always been the first one to pull away, to cut short just before we said what our hearts felt. The way his strong arms held my small body in his grasp made me feel safe, comfortable, and most of all naughty. Memories from last night poured in and I felt my blood turn to liquid fire. How his muscular thigh pushed open my legs to close the space between us; his sweet, warm breath on my neck imperceptibly asking me to pull him closer; and the growing hard on I could feel push against my back. A surge of wetness grew between my legs as I toyed with the idea of messing with Zach. Agony stirred in chest with the thought of ridicule if I told him my thoughts, maybe I'd just been mistaken or imagined the nature of our bond. The best was to hint at it, to leave crumbs for him to lap up or disregard, to toy with his mind.

I want to own him. I want to live in every crevice of his mind. I want for him to think of me in the midnight hour when his hand explores his body- to be the first and last thought he has. I want for nothing more than the desire to consume him, until he cannot discern between lust or rage when I am not in his grasp. To see his cherry lips kiss between my legs and lick little circles around my clit. His black hair to sit softly in every junction between my fingers while I gasp for air. Strong hands to push my legs aside when the orgasm builds deep and his eager mouth to lap up my cunt. The need for him was insatiable, I could not describe the type of hunger one suffers when they sit on the sidelines of life hoping that the object of their affection finally acknowledges what is already palpable in the air.

Then it struck me. I must tease the beast in him. To think of the irony, that I could break my older brother. I wondered how long it would take for him to lose his cool? I ran to the dresser and fished for my black thongs that ride up my ass and gently hug my hips, threw on an oversized shirt, and tip toed past my parents room. When I entered the bend of the hallway that had Zach's room directly opposed to the bathroom, I walked normally so he could hear the creak of the floor. We knew each other by our step, and if was awake the way I hoped he was- he'd see that I'd left the bathroom door cracked just enough for his viewing.

---------- ----------

A gentle sound of footsteps roused Zachary from his sleep. He wasn't in a deep sleep, he'd been tossing and turning in his bed. Thoughts of his little sister prevented him from a sound, peaceful night. With his door fully ajar, Zach had full view of the bathroom across the corridor. A tight, supple figure entered the bathroom causing Zach to tense immediately. The door stood open and Zach reached for his briefs. Victoria stood before the mirror pretending to pay no mind to her brother whose gaze she felt burning on her back. Immediately she lifted her oversized shirt to sit just above her hips to reveal her perky ass. She pretended to admire her figure in the mirror and started playing with her thong, pulling it up higher to ride her ass even more and create tension on her swollen clit.

Zach released a soft moan as he grabbed his cock. It stood at half mast in his briefs begging for attention. Droplets of pre cum beaded at the tip dripping down the length of his shaft. He began working the sensitive underside of his tip with his fingers, causing his body to spasm with each wave of pleasure. Victoria heard the soft moan from the other room, and began to gently play with the front of her pussy, grazing the lips of her swollen cunt. She spit on one hand and pulled the thong aside with another, and slowly began massaging herself. The mirror showed a beautiful view of her soft mouth contorting into gentle oohs as her fingers pleasured her clit.

Zach could not believe his eyes; had Victoria been so stupid as to not close the door or had she purposefully baited him to see her? Regardless of the truth, Zach began to massage the length of his swollen cock from base to tip, paying special attention to his balls. He could feel a hot load building, and he wanted to join her in the bathroom. To see her pretty face bobbing on his cock hungrily and her spit to pour down the sides of her mouth. His strokes increased in speed as she bent over to show her ass in the mirror- the reflection showed dainty fingers slipping in and out of her sopping cunt. Then Victoria ran the water to her shower, as she waited for the water to heat up she sat on the ledge of the tub with her two fingers deep insider herself. She walked to the door to finally close it, shooting a wink in Zach's direction who'd already been touching himself in wanton lust.

Zach saw her pretty face and the naughty grin she shot in his direction confirming his suspicions. The excitement of knowing his slutty little sister was ripe for the taking sent his mind into a spiral. He rhythm with which he touched himself built a deep orgasm at base of his cock. He heard the water running and shut his door closed. Lust consumed his mind, thoughts of barging in and taking her by force swirled in his mind cinematically. He positioned a large pillow beneath his pelvis, and retrieved a pair of stolen panties from under his pillow. He laid his weight atop the pillow and buried his face into the pink, worn panties taking a deep inhale of his sister's scent. An animal urge sent Zach into a frenzy of humping his pillow with abandon. The wooden frame of his bed creaked in cadence with his pounding as he growled and grunted into her underwear. His throbbing cock begged for immediate release, but Zachary wanted to savor the moment. He slowed his hips and gently pumped until the urge to shoot subsided. Every defined muscle in his back tensed as his cock twitched.

The veins on his hands grew bluer and more pronounced as he began to sweat from the momentum of fucking gripping the sheets like his sanity was on the line. Through gritted teeth, Zach moaned Victoria's name thinking of breeding her swollen pussy. He'd pull out, lap up her pussy circle her clit, to push himself back in with full force. Her thin leg sitting on his shoulder for support while holding her down by her throat. He dreamed of this moment, of watching her little pussy swallow him whole, tightening down on his cock in the throws of her orgasm. Between pants she would beg for him to fill her with ropes of his hot sticky cum, and he would gladly fulfill her naughty request. Her face was clear as day on his bed, his illusion consumed his soul. He was no longer in control of his urges, he could only now think of the best way to fuck his sister. The retention became to much, his swollen tip was red with agony begging for release. His thrusts became labored and intense, propoing himself up on his elbows he humped his bed until he came. Thick globs of his sticky cum landed on her underwear as he softly moaned, "Ohhh, baby."