All Comments on 'My Brother So Seductive'

by Mysweetlover889

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

I liked it. Good job for your first story. Looking forward to reading what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good beginning…looking forward to more

Matt sounds like a very sexy young man of 24. I hope Rocky can undress him slowly, and marvel at the dark hair on his muscular chest, his treasure trail, thick pubes, and great cock all for her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very sweet!

Very tender story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Very sweet and honest story... please write further! Can't wait for it!!!!

Perry_JonesPerry_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful beginning.

You have a wonderful start to a nice story. A brother who loves his sister and she who dreams of him as her lover.. What a wonderful start.. Keep the story going....

I and other readers are looking for more... You have a gift....

daddy1950daddy1950almost 9 years ago
Mmm, you have my attention

Though you write it's your first erotic story, your easy style suggest you've written before. Eager for the next part.

incestkittyincestkittyover 8 years ago

Waahh. I want the next part please :33 This is a nice story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

The subtitle says, "Raksha's older brother comes home. What is a girl to do?" I'll tell you what. Spread her slender legs, offer him her cute little coochie, and have him blow his brotherly balls up her tight little twat. That's what.

trigudistrigudisover 8 years ago
A potentially hot story in need of serious editing.

Run-on sentences, syntax and tense issues (going from past to present and back again) show your inexperience, though I like your concept.

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
Good but could be much better

I have nothing to add to trigudis' comments. I would like to see you continue to write and hopefully improve. I was curious about the choice of names, remembering Raksha from the Jungle Book, and Matthew being staunchly Anglo-Saxon. Is it possible that you are from India originally? Not that it would make any difference. Anyway I look forward to your next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous