My Brother, the Prick

Story Info
Son convinces mom and sister to be his women.
14.2k words
4.66
76.7k
187
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,311 Followers

This story is a bit different for me. I wrote it mostly in first person from a woman's point of view. Not being a woman, I felt pretty clueless at times. It's all incestuous between a mother, son, and daughter; with no other major kinks. Sorry to those I offended earlier.

Everyone is over 18.

Please comment and vote. Thanks for reading my stuff.

My Brother, the Prick

In my twenty years of knowing him, that's the one title that defines him best. He's many things actually; smart, nice looking, well put together, an expert liar, oversexed, and filthy fucking rich. Mostly he's a prick.

I'm Sandy, twenty-three, and I'll admit it - I'm a bitch. Not to everyone. Mostly toward my brother, and of course, to people who I think are below me. I'm attractive, self-serving, less smart than Danny-the prick, and a gold digger.

Our father, may he rot in hell, is Ray. He dumped the family when Danny was about five and left us being homeless. Last I heard, he lives in Florida somewhere. I hope an alligator bites off his dick and he dies from some slow, horrible infection. As you may have guessed, I don't care for the man.

This brings us to mom, Brenda. She's forty-nine. Mom was the belle of the ball. Rich parents, gorgeous, cheerleader; she had everything but brains. She wasn't the brightest star in the sky. She met my father when she was in high school. Her parents hated him. When they ran off and married, her parents disowned her; that's Grandpa and Grandma Henderson. The prick and I have never met them. That left mom with nothing but my father and her good looks. When my father left, she still had her good looks, and to support us she resorted to prostitution. At least it got us off the street and put food on the table. She did what she had to.

I always blamed Danny for our father leaving. I don't know why, but I did. In the last few months, I've figured out that the way I treated him was a big factor in why he became such a prick. I sabotaged everything he ever did; threw away his stuff, ratted him out, told his girlfriends he was a cheater. I had no clue if he really was. It didn't matter. I hated him. Hell, I intentionally tripped him on the stairs once and he broke both arms.

Until a few months ago, mom and I were both waitressing at Denny's. As far as I know, the prick, has never had a real job. He always seemed to have money, but never discussed where he got it. Danny was too smart to steal it, hated drugs, pushers, and pimps.

That brings us to why we live in a beach house on South Padre Island, Texas. I had just come home from working the evening shift. Mom was doing nights, so, the prick and I were at home alone. He was watching something on TV.

"Sandy, sit for a minute. I'd like to talk to you," he said.

"Fuck you. I'm tired."

"Fine. How much would it cost for a blowjob?"

"How the fuck should I know?" I replied.

"How much would it take to talk you into one?"

"You're such an asshole. I'd suck a dick for a thousand bucks."

Danny reached in his pocket and pulled out a roll of money. He peeled off ten one-hundred-dollar bills and held them up to me. I just looked at the money.

"Who do I have to blow?" I asked.

"Me."

"Fuck you," I said, and walked up the stairs.

I returned about ten minutes later and walked up to him.

"Let me look at the money. It's probably fake."

Danny handed it to me, and I looked it over carefully before handing it back.

"When were you wanting to do this?"

"Now is as good a time as any. There are rules though."

"What rules?" I asked.

"You do it naked. I cum in your mouth, and you swallow it," he said with a smirk.

"Right. I'll think about it."

"You have twenty-four hours. After that, it's no deal," he said, still smirking.

I went back upstairs, then returned again about twenty minutes later. "Fifteen hundred," I offered.

"A thousand bucks, take it or leave it. I can get a blowjob for twenty on the street."

"Then why are you offering me a thousand?"

"Honestly, I want to own your bitchy mouth for a little while."

"You're such a prick."

"Yeah, I am, but I'm a prick with a thousand bucks."

He turned back to the television. I went back upstairs. Ten minutes later I returned again. "Okay, take off your pants."

"Nope. You strip first, then you take off my pants."

"I want the money up front."

"Half when you strip, the other half after you swallow," he told me, kicking off his shoes.

I stood there for a moment, then started taking off my clothes. Once naked, I held out my hand. Danny motioned for me to turn around. I did a slow turn, then held out my hand for the cash.

Danny watched my every move. I have a great body, nice tits, slim waist, womanly hips, and long slender legs. He handed me the five hundred.

"Stand up," I instructed.

Danny stood, and I removed his pants. His cock was already hard. Once undressed, he sat back on the couch.

"If you do this well there's more money where this came from."

"For blowjobs?"

"For whatever I want," he chuckled.

"I'm not fucking you," I said.

"I don't remember asking you to."

"I could walk away right now with the five-hundred and not do it. It's not like you could call the Better Business Bureau on me."

"You could, but that would mean mom's going to be the only one making money from my dick."

"Mom, did you?" I asked.

"Not yet. I'm going to make her an offer tomorrow."

"She won't do it."

"Maybe, but when you consider she can make more money sucking my cock than she can working for a month, she'll quit work to be my personal cum dump."

"She's your mother, dumbass."

"And you're my sister. Are you gonna suck me or sit there talking?"

I took my brother's cock in my hand and began stroking him.

"I'm paying you to suck, not tug."

I leaned forward and took just the head in my mouth and continued to tug. After a few minutes, he grabbed my long brown hair and pulled me off.

"Forget it," he said, grabbing his pants and tossing a hundred-dollar bill at me. "I always thought there was no such thing as a lousy blowjob. You proved me wrong. The deal is off."

Danny dressed and left the house. I knew I was putting in as little effort as possible. 'What the hell?' I thought. 'I still got six-hundred.' I grabbed my clothes and went upstairs, then after hiding the money, I went to bed.

*****

I was doing a load of laundry the next day when Danny came downstairs. Neither of us spoke. I was fine with that. As I left for work, I turned to him.

"Good luck with mom, asshole."

Danny flipped me off.

This next part mom told me later.

She came downstairs a little while after I had gone.

"Mom, when you get a minute, I'd like to talk to you about something," the prick told her.

"Let me get a cup of coffee first," she called from the kitchen.

"No rush."

She joined him on the couch a few minutes later. Even in her ratty bathrobe and no makeup mom's still a good-looking woman.

"How much do you make at work?"

"About four hundred a week plus tips. Why?"

"What would you say if I told you a way to make two-thousand a week, in just a few hours, working from home?"

"I'd say it's probably illegal," she said, raising her brow.

"It's not something they'd ever arrest someone for."

"What is it?"

"I want you to be my mistress," he said, seriously.

"Like sex mistress?"

"Exactly."

"First, you're my son. Second, where would you get the money to pay me?"

"Let's look at the second part first. I came into a fortune, legally. I have enough to take over all the bills, and expenses, and still pay you two grand a week for as long as you live."

"Where did you get the money?"

"It was perfectly legal, and I've already paid the taxes on it."

"Okay, how about the first part?"

"I am your son. We're both over eighteen and legally adults. The law says we can't get married. It doesn't say that we, as adults, can't have sex. At least here in New Jersey. What you and I do in the privacy of our own home is nobody else's business. Unless one of us told, no one would know."

"With all this money we could leave Jersey and move somewhere warm," mom said.

"Yes, we could."

"Prove to me you've got the money."

The prick pulled out his phone and opened his banking app, then showed mom his account balance. He only showed her one account.

"This is real?"

"Absolutely real. Are you in?"

"Explain my duties," mom said.

"Have sex with me. Give me what I want when I want it."

"Everything?" mom asked.

"I'm not into BDSM. Well, light bondage might be fun."

"Where do I sign up?" she asked.

My brother reached into his pocket and pulled out three-thousand dollars. "Here's your first week pay, plus one thousand if you call and quit your job right now. After the call, you take off your clothes, and suck me. I cum in your mouth and you swallow. That's how I like it. You can have sex only with me. You cheat, the deal is off."

"That's it?"

"I'll tell you when I'm ready for more," my prick brother told her.

Mom smiled and took the money, putting it in the pocket of her robe.

"How do we keep this from your sister?"

"We don't. I plan to make her the same offer."

"So, you'll have both of us at your beck and call?"

"Uh huh."

"Separate or together?"

"Both, I hope," the prick replied.

"I've got a call to make," mom told him, grabbing her phone off the kitchen table. She called work and spoke to the manager. She quit due to a family emergency and advised him she wouldn't be back.

Mom took off her robe and nightgown on the way back to the couch. Danny apparently hadn't seen her naked before. She has an even hotter body than I do. The prick had undressed while she was on the phone and sat, cock waiting, on the couch. She knelt between his knees.

"Mom, I may need your help recruiting Sandy,"

"How?"

"As usual, she was a bitch yesterday. I want us to do things in front of her so she can see what she's missing."

"I'm fine with that. Just tell me what to do," mom said.

"Fair enough. Let's see how well you do a blowjob."

Taking his cock in her hand, mom ran her thumb up the underside expressing his pre-cum, then licked it off. As she stroked him, her tongue swirled and teased the head and corona. Mom adjusted her position then swallowed him all the way to the base.

"Oh, shit," he said.

Mom began sliding up and down his full length as her hand cupped his balls lovingly. Her eyes never left his as she moved. Mom took the prick's hands and put them on her head. He smiled down at her. Mom gave him a quick wink then pulled off.

"Acceptable?" she asked.

"Oh, hell yes. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I sure am. I love sucking cock and yours is the perfect size for me."

Mom began licking and sucking his balls, periodically sliding her tongue over his perineum. After a short time, she was throating him again. It didn't take him long before he was filling her mouth with his warm cum. After getting it all, mom opened her mouth to show him, then swallowed.

"Damn, you're good at that." He grabbed his pants and took out another thousand. "Get cleaned up then go get yourself some new clothes. Pick up a few sexy bits to wear around the house. I need you to drop me off at 38th and Harper."

"How much of this can I spend?"

"It's your money. Suit yourself."

Mom showered and got ready, then dropped him off where he requested.

Danny

Danny went inside the brick building and took the elevator to the fifth floor. He was stopped by a very large black man as soon as he stepped off the elevator.

"This floor is private," the man told him.

"I have an appointment with Mr. Washington. I'm Dan Hoff."

The man took out his phone and entered a number.

"Are you expecting Dan Hoff?" he asked. He turned back to Danny. "End of the hall. Knock first."

Danny nodded and walked to the end of the hall. There was another large black man wearing a suit standing there. Danny knocked.

"Come in," a deep voice said from inside the room.

Danny opened the door and stepped inside. He'd been there twice before regarding deliveries he had made. Danny had no clue what he had delivered and knew enough not to ask. He walked the short distance to the desk and stood there. Mr. Washington was a black man in his forties. He was considerably smaller than the two men he had just passed, but immaculately dressed. He sat behind a huge desk. Washington looked up and gestured for Danny to sit.

"Mr. Washington, I'm Dan Hoff."

"We've met before. I understand you're interested in conducting business with me?"

"Yes, sir. I hear you're a man who can get things done."

"What are you needing done?"

"I have some people I need to settle scores with. I need information on them. Once I have that, I can decide how I want to settle the scores."

"What information?"

"Information that could help me ruin them. I want to fuck up their lives," Danny said.

"Not end their lives?" Washington asked.

"No. I don't want them physically harmed."

"That's an unusual approach. What scores?"

"My mother got pregnant as a teenager. Her parents were wealthy, disowned her, and tossed her out on the streets. The second is my father. I was five when he left us on the street with nothing. I want to pay them back for what they did. It's their turn to be left with nothing."

"Do you know where they are?"

"No, sir. Last I heard, my father was living in Florida. I have his name, birthdate, and a fifteen-year-old picture. I have names only on my grandparents, and know they lived in Pennsylvania twenty-three years ago."

"You haven't looked for them?"

"No. I don't really want to know where they are. I want Karma."

For the first time, Mr. Washington smiled. "Thirty thousand, in cash, will get you the information you want. It's not refundable, even if they're already dead. If you require more, that will be extra."

"That's fine," Danny replied, pulling three stacks of bills from the lining of his jacket, and laying them on the desk.

Washington picked up the money, looked it over, then put it in his desk drawer. Danny handed him a slip of paper and a photograph of his father.

"Here's the information I have. You have my cell number. I'm going to be out of town until after the first of the month. Will that work?"

"That's fine. I'll call you."

Danny stood. "Mr. Washington, it's nice doing business with you," he said, offering his hand.

Washington stood, and the two shook on the deal. Danny turned and left the office.

His next stop was a travel agent. From there he grabbed a cab and went home.

Me again

Mom was shopping when I called.

"What's the family emergency?" I asked.

"Oh, that. It's nothing. I just quit my job."

"Why?"

"I accepted a new position."

"Doing what?"

"I'm working for your brother now," mom told me.

"Doing what?"

"That's between Danny and me."

"Sucking his cock?"

"Among other things. I think he's planning on offering you a similar position."

"He's such a prick," I said.

"No to me, but then I'm not the one that's treated him like shit all his life."

"Not to you? Mother he's turned you into his own personal mother whore," I shouted.

"I'm his mistress."

"Same thing. Hold on a minute." I muted the phone to listen to my manager, then returned a moment later. "Now I've gotta work a double. The night waitress quit suddenly. Damn that fucking prick!"

"Gotta run. I'm getting some new clothes. Have fun at work. I'll see you tomorrow."

Mom told me this part

She ended the call and returned to her shopping. Mom returned to the apartment about seven carrying several large bags.

"I have never shopped like this. I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman," mom told him, beaming. Dropping the bags, she ran over and kissed Danny. "Thank you."

"Welcome. Did you get anything to wear to the beach?"

"No. Just regular clothes."

"Looks like you're going to have to go back. We're leaving in a couple of days for two weeks on the beach," the prick advised.

"Beach Haven? I love that place."

"No way, that's in Jersey. We're going to the Gulf of Mexico."

"Our car would never make that trip."

"We're flying, mom."

"Just the two of us?"

"I got tickets for all three of us, but don't tell Sandy yet. It's our secret."

"My lips are sealed. This is so exciting. Where are we staying?"

"I got us a hotel suite on the beach."

"Oh, my god. You mean like a real vacation?"

"A real vacation. You've earned it. I'd also like to look at buying a beach house while we're there."

"I think I've died and gone to heaven. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd get to do that," she said. "A house? Not an apartment?"

"A real house. A big one. Right on the beach."

"Is it furnished?"

He laughed. "I don't know. You haven't picked it out yet."

"How will we get groceries and things?" Mom asked.

"Mom, we'll get a car. Relax. We'll figure this out as we go. Why don't you show me your new outfits."

"You really want me to?"

"I'd love it."

Mom spent about the next two hours modeling her purchases. He'd never seen her look so good, or so happy. Mom said if I would come around, maybe there could be some peace in the household.

When mom began modeling the lingerie, Danny's interest peaked. The one that really caught his eye was a white lacy bra and panty set with a garter.

"Mom, I think you need your pussy eaten."

She chuckled. "That'd be a first."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Your father said it was a disgusting thing to do. When I was on the street, the johns just don't do that. It's about their pleasure."

"You mean to tell me no one's ever eaten you?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

"Damn. I'm going to rectify that," Danny told her.

He stood and took mom's hand and led her to her bedroom. He unhooked her bra then pulled off her panties.

"Let's leave the garter on. I like that. On the bed, kinda sitting up. You'll wanna see this."

"Danny, you don't have to do this," mom said.

"You do cum, right?"

"When I use my fingers."

"Not with intercourse?"

"No."

"Oh, this is going to be fun. On the bed. You're in for a treat." Mom got on the bed as he had instructed. He put a bath towel under her. "I get messy when I do this," the prick explained.

Laying between her legs, he began kissing along the inside of her thighs, slowly working his way up. When he reached the top, he moved his kisses and licks to her lower abdomen and began playing with her breasts. Mom was getting wet from the attention. Rough fingers and cocks were all she had really known. This was exciting. When Danny's wet tongue dragged over her clit she jumped. Never had she felt a sensation like this. She wanted more. The oversexed prick didn't disappoint her as his tongue and lips explored along her labia. Her hips were soon rocking as he moved from one area to another. Danny put his tongue between her minora, and mom gasped.

"Oh, god."

He continued his feast and moved upward, working on her clit. Mom's hands went instinctively to his head. Danny moved lower and began tonguing her pink star.

"Oh, Danny, I love this," mom whimpered.

He moved back to her clit as her hands pulled his head to her. He sucked it into his mouth, and she screamed.

"Uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhh. Fuuucckkkk!!!!"

Mom's body shook from the neck down as she came on her his face. Her legs clamped together holding his head in place until she pushed him back off her throbbing clit. Even afterward she still experienced spasms every few seconds for another minute or so. He raised up his slippery, pussy covered face, and smiled at her.

She started laughing. "That was incredible. I've never experienced anything like that."

DocWords
DocWords
3,311 Followers