My Brother, the Prick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I ran out of adrenaline, or the wine was really strong, but I did finally relax. Mom and the guy in the suit were talking nonstop.

"How come you didn't get a drink?" I asked my brother.

"I'm not twenty-one."

"Since when has that ever stopped you?"

"I rarely drink. I like my mind clear."

"Drugs?" I asked.

"Never. I thought you knew that," he replied.

"How come you don't have a girlfriend?"

"I do. I'm sitting between them."

"Mom said we're your sugar babies."

"That's not how I see it," he said.

"Can I ask you about something?"

"You've been asking me about stuff," he pointed out.

"Where did you get the money for all this?"

"I won the Powerball jackpot about two months ago."

"The big one?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"Picture yourself suddenly with millions. There would be people knocking down your door wanting part of it. They'd drive you nuts. That isn't what I wanted."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want the three of us to have a good life. I want us to be happy for once, and to get the fuck out of Jersey."

"I'm surprised you included me. I've treated you like shit."

"I won't argue that. Sandy, you're my sister. You've hated me, but I've loved you since day one. I always will."

I didn't know how to reply to that. It made no fucking sense. As a prick, he's not supposed to feel that way. I turned back to the window and watched as we flew over the clouds.

I reviewed our relationship over the years. When I treated him like a prick, he responded like one. Most of the time, he avoided contact with me. At other times, he was different. He never forgot my birthday. There was always a card and gift. Christmas was the same way, but he never put his name on the tag. He always put from Santa. He even came to my volleyball games in school but left as soon as it was over. Even so, he was always there.

Then there was the time my boyfriend had hit me the day before and someone kicked the living shit out of him. Danny had been in a fight the same night. I never put the two together, but it must have been Danny who defended me. How the fuck did I not know that?

Even though I hated him, he was always there for me. And the prick never said a word. Damn him!

A bell went off and they told us to buckle up. I figured this is where we all die. I grabbed the prick's arm again and held on for dear life. I nearly pissed myself when the wheels touched down and the plane jerked. The engines reversed and I knew it was all over for us. Then a miracle happened. The plane slowed. The engines quieted, and we rode comfortably to the terminal. I finally relaxed again. Danny was smiling at me.

"That wasn't so bad, but I'm glad we're in Houston," I said finally breathing again.

Danny grinned. "We're in Charlotte, North Carolina to switch planes. We've got another three-hour flight."

"Well fuck," I mumbled.

We got off the plane and made our way to the next gate. I wasn't calm but I was better than before the first flight. We had a little time before our flight, so we went to the bathroom then had a drink in the bar. I got a whiskey sour this time.

Mom talked non-stop about the guy in the suit.

"He wanted my number," she said.

"Did you give it to him?" I asked.

"No way in hell. I have a good man. I'm not about to mess that up."

I knew she was right. Mom had always done whatever it took to take care of Danny and me. She seemed happy, genuinely happy.

We boarded the flight, and this time didn't act like idiots. We were experienced travelers now. Danny and I were on the opposite side of the plane this time, but still together.

"You'll enjoy this flight," he told me.

"What's different about this one?"

"Movies and lunch."

"Good. I need to eat. I'm a bit tipsy from that drink."

The attendant came to us for drink orders before taking off. She also gave us a choice between lasagna and a chicken breast for lunch. I ordered another whiskey sour and the chicken. She handed us both some ear phones.

Mom sat next to some old heavy set schoolteacher looking woman. I didn't envy her. Even resting you could hear the old bag breathing. The second the plane moved, I was on Danny's arm. He laughed softly.

"Fuck you," I said. "This thing scares me."

"That's the bitch I know. I've missed you," he chuckled.

"Prick."

"Bitch."

We were in the air in no time. This was a much bigger plane and had TV screens in the back of the seat in front of us. I played with mine and managed to find a movie I wanted to see. I put in the earphones and hit play.

Just after we leveled off my drink arrived. This was impressive. I had some woman bringing me drinks and kicking back watching a movie. Danny topped it off when he handed me a little pillow and a blanket. Life was good. Lunch was mediocre. I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't a fancy TV dinner. I was hungry, so I emptied the tray before she picked it up. The lady brought me another drink and I settled back to enjoy the rest of the movie. That's when the flight got good.

Danny shifted his position and put his left hand in my crotch. I looked at him with big eyes. He grinned at me and began rubbing my pussy through my clothes. Once I figured out that no one could see what he was doing, I unfastened my pants and pulled them down enough for him to reach the already wet lady parts.

His fingers were making me crazy. Mom said something to him, and he whispered to me.

"Mom said to control yourself. She can see your hips moving."

"Tell her to mind her own business," I replied.

He turned back to her and apparently did tell her. She smiled and leaned back to relax.

Danny was relentless. He took me really close repeatedly and backed off each time. I was so fucking wet I could smell my pussy. I suspect everyone around us could. Danny diddled with me all the way through the movie. As the credits rolled, he assaulted my clit. I know I was flushed as my hips took over my body. My fingers dug into both arm rests as I tried to maintain some control. I was biting my lip to keep from moaning as I came.

I was oblivious to the rest of the world and didn't hear mom laughing until I started coming down. I looked at her and nearly died, seeing both mom and the fat lady looking and laughing at me. Fuck 'em, I enjoyed it.

A second round of laughter started from them when Danny pulled his hand out and licked his fingers. I laughed too.

"Thanks, prick," I told him.

"You're welcome, bitch," he replied, then went to the bathroom.

I used the time he was gone to get my pants back up and fastened. Most of you probably don't know the finer points of putting on a thong. It's not hard, but it does require some movement. You have to snug the back piece right up to your asshole. Try doing that sitting down. It doesn't work. I know, I tried. I did the best I could and got everything up and fastened, but as soon as the prick came back, I went to the bathroom to straighten things out. The bathroom smelled like pussy by the time I went back to my seat.

Mom, the prick, and fatso grinned at me as I came back. I grinned back at them. As I stepped past Danny to get in my seat, I put my hand in his crotch for support. The fat lady laughed so hard she started snorting. Everybody in first class started laughing then.

The plane descended, landed, and took us to the terminal. I didn't even care if it crashed. I would have died with a smile on my face.

We got our bags from the carousel then went to the car rental place where the prick picked up a bright yellow Mustang convertible. It had all the bells and whistles. After driving for four hours to North Padre Island, we made it to the beach house.

We live in a small, crappy, three-bedroom apartment in Jersey. This was like walking into a freakin' palace. Our first stop, before exploring, was the huge balcony overlooking the beach and Gulf of Mexico. The sun was setting. It was the most beautiful place I'd ever seen.

We had stopped on the way and picked up a few groceries and a couple of bottles of wine. Danny poured us each a glass and we drank it watching the sunset.

The house was impressive. It had five big bedrooms and nearly as many baths. Three of the bedrooms had balconies with stairs leading down to the big balcony, which led to the beach. The kitchen area alone was about the size of our apartment. The great room was almost all glass overlooking the beach. You could easily seat a dozen people. The TV was twice the size of ours. This place was class all the way.

Mom fixed sandwiches and chips for us. We ate that and polished off the second bottle of wine sitting on the balcony.

Mom and I agreed that Danny would get the biggest bedroom. She and I took the other two that had balconies. We each went to our rooms to shower and unpack. Being worn out from the long day of traveling, we all crashed.

We were all up before sunrise and began our day with a walk on the beach. We decided to fix a light breakfast then explore the area. After that we would go to the grocery and pickup lots of food.

We hadn't brought much and just had toast and coffee. Driving around, we were all surprised with the number of properties that had for sale signs. Most had the same realtor, so we jotted down the number.

We found a H-E-B, which is apparently the Texas grocery. We left there with more groceries than we usually bought in a month. We also picked up a couple of real estate books leaving the store.

I think my biggest surprise was how friendly the Texans are. As attractive women, mom and I both get approached by strangers. This wasn't like that. Men, women, kids, couples, it didn't matter. They all stopped to chat. They didn't want anything - just visitin,' as they called it.

We put our stuff away and by now it was warm enough to hit the beach. Mom and I had both picked up suits. Ours were modest compared to what other people were wearing. There were surprisingly few people on our section of the beach. In Jersey, you're lucky to find a spot to sit sometimes. This was beyond nice.

We were smart enough to wear sunscreen, and reapplied it regularly, but by mid-afternoon we were all a bit pink. We went inside and showered.

Sitting in the great room afterward, we were looking through the real estate books. There were beautiful homes listed. Free standing, singles, like the one we were renting ran for about $850k. I thought mom was going to croak when Danny said he was thinking of something this size but with a pool and jacuzzi. He also wanted a three-car garage. Danny called the realtor that had all the for-sale signs. Like all the other Texans, she was wanting to talk, and arrived about twenty minutes later.

"Hey, y'all, I'm Trish, Trish Parsons. Welcome to Padre Island. Where y'all from?" she asked.

Trish was definitely Texan. Picture this. She's about sixty, big, I mean big blonde hair. She probably used a full can of AquaNet to get it that way. She wore bright red lipstick and her smile seemed permanent. Trish had Dolly Parton tits, skinny waist, and a big ass that was smaller than her tits. Her summer dress was accessorized with a belt with a cowboy buckle, and cowboy boots. Her southern drawl was classic.

After introductions, we sat down in the great room to talk.

"So, what are y'all lookin' for?"

She saw mom's grin at the use of y'all.

"If you're gonna be Texans, ya gotta understand the language. Let's begin with y'all. Y'all is a term that we use to indicate anywhere from one to three people. If it's more than three we generally say all y'all. Y'all get used to it. You'll hear it pretty much everywhere you go 'round here. So, what are y'all lookin' for?"

Danny spoke up, "Probably something like this. On the beach. Hopefully with a pool and a jacuzzi. We all drive, so we'll need at least a three-car garage." Trish was taking notes. "I noticed some lots when we were driving that had foundations but no house. I assume those were taken out by a hurricane."

"You're correct. We had a big 'un here a few years back. It was devastating. Many people didn't rebuild."

"Is there such a thing as hurricane proof?" I asked.

"There are two things in hurricanes that do the damage. The wind can get up to, I think 185 is the highest ever recorded. There's new technology where homes can be built to withstand that. The second problem is storm surge. There's almost nothin' that can stop that. The biggest, so far, is about 28 feet."

"So, how can you protect yourself from that?" mom asked.

"Build your house on higher ground."

"How about on stilts?" Danny asked.

"They need to be heavily reinforced concrete dug in at least twenty feet at forty feet above sea level. That puts the bottom of the house at fifty feet. It ain't cheap."

"Are there homes like that?" he asked.

"A few. There aren't a lot of spots forty feet up on the beach. Most of those sites are back a ways, and have homes built between them and the beach."

"Are any of those for sale?" I asked.

"I have two listed, and I think there are two more that other realtors have."

"Trish, why do you have so many listings?" Mom asked.

"I got lucky. There's a company that built a truck load of rentals. They lost a fortune with the last big 'un. They want out of the business and gave me the contract. They're goin' cheap too. This global warming thing has people scared. They're afraid sea level will rise."

"Will it?" I asked.

"Honey, I'm a realtor, not a fortune teller. From what I've read, they expect about a foot rise in the next thirty years. If warming continues, they think as much as twenty feet by the end of the century."

"Do you live on the beach?" Danny asked.

"I do. I live in one of the stilted ones we were talking about. My husband is a builder. He built it."

"How much money are we looking at for one of those?" Mom asked.

"You're talking about three million," Trish said.

Mom gasped. Danny laughed at her.

"When can we see one?" Danny asked.

"If we start by ten tomorrow, we can see all four."

"Let's do it," Danny agreed.

"For that much house, you're going to need a big down payment and really good credit," she warned.

"We're looking at a cash sale," Danny said.

"No financing at all?" Trish asked.

"Nope. We'll pay upfront," he assured her.

Trish saw dollar signs. She would pick us up at ten tomorrow.

Danny had no sooner closed the door before mom was on him about the cost.

"I saw your account balance. You don't have three million dollars."

"Not in the account I showed you. Mom, relax. We could buy a dozen three-million-dollar homes. I don't plan to, but we could."

"Danny, how?" Mom asked.

"I won the big Powerball a while back. We're set for life."

Mom's jaw dropped.

"Danny, quick. Stick your dick in there," I told him. He and mom both laughed. "Wanna do steaks for dinner?"

"Sounds good to me, y'all," mom said laughing.

"I have a request for after dinner. Think we can go shopping and find you two bikinis like we saw on the beach today?" Danny asked.

Me and mom both nodded enthusiastically.

We all three worked on dinner. It was superb. After that we went shopping for the bikinis. They were actually thongs, but neither of us felt the need to correct Danny. It seems weird to call him that. I think I'll stick to prick.

We each got three thongs and some adorable coverups. They had them for guys too, but the prick flatly refused.

Since it had been a couple of days, we both assaulted him that night after showers.

Mom got to him first. He had her over the side of the bed taking her from behind. I climbed up and sat on her face like she had done me a few days back. I have to confess; the prick has amazing staying power. Mom came a couple of times before he pulled out. I came once too.

Mom wanted to show me something she thought I might like and got on her back with her head hanging slightly off the bed. The prick walked up and fucked her mouth. I got on the bed beside her, and he took turns on us. Mom and I were fingering each other as he abused our throats. I came really fast and hard.

I wasn't even recovered yet when mom got up and put her face in my sensitive pussy. I struggled to get away, but with her holding my lower half and the prick still driving his dick down my throat, I had nowhere to go.

I came so hard I lost consciousness for a couple of minutes. It spooked the prick, and he pulled out. Mom reassured him that I would be fine in a few minutes. I was, but I was wasted.

He took mom's ass after that while I sat next to them to watch the show. He pulled out and came all over her ass and back. Being the sweet thing that I am, I licked it up and shared it with her.

We were all worn out, so after having a little wine, we climbed into his king size bed and slept there together.

We toured all four of the amazing homes the next day and loved them. The last one Trish showed us was a cool four million. It didn't have a pool or jacuzzi, but it was by far mom's favorite. Trish said getting a big pool and jacuzzi installed would be about a hundred thousand more.

The four of us talked it over and the prick made an offer for three and a half million. Trish dropped us off and presented the offer that evening. The seller, discovering it was a cash offer, took it. Trish brought the papers over for the prick to sign that night.

As soon as Trish was gone, we discovered mom was missing. She was out on the beach sitting alone. We poured three glasses of wine and went out to her. She was crying.

"Mom, what's wrong?" the prick asked her.

"I always wanted us to have our own house, but we could never afford it. I can't believe it's finally happening."

We sat on either side of her and held her. Danny and I looked up and smiled at each other.

"Prick, you made mom cry."

"Fuck you, bitch," he said grinning, then leaned over and kissed me.

We sat out there together and watched the sunset. I don't think any of us spoke for about an hour.

When we got back inside, mom excused herself and went to the shower. After kissing us goodnight, she went to her room.

"So, prick, wanna fuck your sister?" I asked.

"No," he replied. "I want to make love to my sister."

He stood and took my hand then led be to his bedroom. Looking into my eyes, he began undressing me. The prick took his time. I never felt more wanted and loved in my life. When he had me fully undressed, he lifted me up and gently laid me on the bed before taking his clothes off and joining me. I thought I knew what erotic was. I had no idea. His every touch and kiss was electrifying. My brother and I were the whole universe. There was nothing else.

When he got on top of me and gently slid his cock inside, I knew what it was like to be a woman. He moved slowly and brought me to a boil over many minutes. The prick kissed me so gently it was like touching cotton candy. He looked into my eyes for a long time as we became one.

"I love you, bitch."

"I love you, prick," I replied.

I came just seconds later. I belonged to him-heart, mind, soul, and body. Danny pumped me full of his wonderful seed. We fell asleep still joined. It was the most beautiful thing I ever experienced.

I was in dreamland the next morning. Mom didn't ask but I think she understood what I was feeling. I didn't have the words to explain it if she had.

Danny and I shared few words that morning. Every time I passed him, I said "Prick." He always replied with "Bitch." The names had taken on a whole new meaning for us.

Trish called just after one. With a cash sale, and a new home, we could close in a week.

Suddenly, we had a million things to do. We needed cars. Our old jalopy in Jersey wouldn't have survived the trip to Texas. We needed to furnish the house. Mom suggested we get only what we would need to move in. We could furnish the rest later. The prick and I agreed. Furniture and decorations would be a lot easier when we had full access to the house. We would also need to bring what little we wanted from Jersey. There wasn't much. We were starting over.