My Brother, the Prick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax for a minute, I'm not done."

"No more. It's too sensitive," mom said.

"Trust me, mom. Relax."

"I'll try."

His fingers teased her pussy area but avoided her clit. After a few minutes he slipped two fingers inside and began rubbing lightly where her g-spot was supposed to be. He could sense she was getting close after several minutes and directed his attention, with his tongue, to her clit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she grunted as she came again, ever harder than before. Even before she was finished, he moved up and put his cock in her. It was less than a minute until her pelvic contractions began again.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" mom screamed, as she came a third time.

The prick emptied into her hot, wet cunt with several grunts of his own. Both collapsed holding each other.

"Mom, now you've been fucked properly," he announced proudly.

"I'm loving this job. Sign me up for all the overtime."

They fell asleep in her bed that night. Mom was exhausted.

Me again

I came home after working the double and was in an extraordinarily bitchy mood before falling asleep on the couch. When I woke, the first thing I saw was the prick nailing my mother from behind on the kitchen table. I couldn't take my eyes off them. When mom came, I sat up to watch more closely. He turned to me, smiling.

"You've got about two hours before I take the offer back," he warned me.

"Fuck you, prick," I snapped.

"It beats the hell out of waiting tables," mom said.

"To bad you have to work. Mom and I are going on vacation Monday," the prick said.

"Where?"

"The Gulf of Mexico for two weeks," he replied.

"All you've got to do is agree to your brother's terms," mom added.

"What are the terms?" I asked.

"What I want, when I want it."

"For how much?"

"Right now, it stands at two grand a week. In two hours, it goes to one grand," he chuckled.

"You're such an asshole."

"I thought I was a prick?"

"Yeah, that too."

I went to get cleaned up for my next shift which was due to start in just a couple of hours. Mom joined me once I was out of the shower. She showed me the clothes she'd picked up, told me about the upcoming trip, and the new house. Then she talked about the money.

Before getting fully dressed, I went to talk to the prick. I sat in a chair facing him.

"For two thousand a week, I give you what you want, whenever you want it, correct?"

"Yep."

"What else?"

"I'm the only person you have sex with. Well, mom's okay. I don't mind that."

"And the trip?"

"You go with us. If we move, you come too. You can quit whenever you want, but if you quit, there will be no second chance."

"When do I have to decide?"

He looked at his watch. "You've still got thirty-five minutes."

"Stand up," I told him.

"Why?"

"I'm going to give you the blowjob."

"No. I just screwed mom a little while ago. You need remedial training anyway. I've seen your blowjobs."

"Then how do I sign up?"

"Give me your word, then call work and quit right now."

"And for that you'll give me two thousand dollars?"

"No. I'll give you twenty-four hundred. You got six hundred yesterday. I'm throwing in a grand as a sign on bonus."

"I agree."

I took out my phone, called and quit, using the family emergency as my reason. He actually gave me the money.

"You and mom get dressed. We're going out to dinner, then shopping."

I stood and left the room without saying a word.

"You're welcome," he said under his breath.

We were ready quickly. My brother called us an Uber and we were soon sitting in a nice restaurant enjoying dinner. From there we walked to the mall.

"You both need to pick up some beach vacation clothes. Don't forget swimsuits. I'll meet you at Starbucks in three hours."

The prick handed us each a thousand dollars. Mom hugged and thanked him. I put mine in my purse then turned waiting on mom.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" mom asked.

"Nothing, why?"

"You're being a bitch. If you want to stay in our shit apartment here in Jersey, that's up to you. Your brother is offering us a way out. We can have a life better than we ever dreamed of because of him. Don't you dare fuck this up for me!" she scolded.

"Yeah, the prick has turned us into whores."

"Whores get money for sex. We're sugar babies. We get a whole new life out of this. There's a big difference. Trust me, I've been a whore."

"He's doing this to me just to be a prick," I scoffed.

"The way you've always treated him, I'm surprised he'd give you the time of day. I wouldn't have if you'd treated me like that."

"I treat him the way he deserves to be treated. He's a fucking prick."

"Only to you. Maybe you turned him into that," mom replied.

"Bullshit."

He was waiting at Starbucks when we walked up carrying several large bags. Calling another ride, we were soon back home. As mom and I started toward our rooms, he spoke.

"I'll be needing a BJ shortly."

I ignored his comment and went to my room. Mom turned and smiled at him.

"I'll be ready whenever. Just say the word."

"Thanks, mom. I'll let you know."

It was about an hour later when the prick called me and mom downstairs and asked us to join him in the living room. He already had his pants off.

"Mom, I want you to teach Sandy how to suck dick."

"I already know how to suck a dick, smart ass," I told him angrily.

"Honey, even so, I might be able to give you a few pointers. I've had more experience than you have," mom advised.

"I don't need any pointers, thank you."

"Fine, then show me," the prick instructed.

I glared at him and stayed where I was.

"I'll suck you, baby," mom offered.

"No. Sandy, you have two minutes to get your clothes off and get my cock in your mouth."

"And if I don't?"

He looked at his phone then started the timer for two minutes.

"If you don't, our agreement is voided. Mom and I will go on our vacation. When we move to the beach, you can stay and enjoy Jersey. There will be no second chances," he said.

I could tell the prick meant it. Mom stood and undressed.

"Sandy, don't be a fucking idiot," mom told me.

I stood and began slowly undressing.

"You have forty-five seconds left," he said calmly.

I still took my time. He was holding the phone so I could see the timer.

"Sandy, you're about to make a big mistake," mom said.

With three seconds left, I took his disgusting limp cock all the way into my mouth and began sucking. I still put very little effort into it; just enough to start getting him hard. I was looking at his face to watching his reaction. He looked at mom.

"Teach her," he said.

Mom came over and knelt beside me.

"Let me show you," she said.

"I know how to suck a cock," I told her.

Mom grabbed my hair and shoved my head onto his cock.

"Then act like it," she said.

Mom began forcing me up and down on his cock. I'd sucked enough cocks to know what I was doing but had never experienced a third party controlling my head. I fucking loved the sensation. My pussy tingled and was wet almost immediately. I think I even moaned. Mom picked up on my response and really got into controlling me. I was being facefucked and I loved it. At that moment, I didn't care that it was the prick's prick. I fucking got off on it. The prick was too. He was leaking pre-cum by the mouthful.

Mom let go of my head to let me continue on my own. I grabbed my brother's hands and put them on my head, so he would control me. He did. The prick now owned my mouth. Even without any stimulation to my pussy, I came harder than I've ever cum in my life. It wasn't just an orgasm, I was consumed. My whole body was shuddering with every wave.

Just as I was coming down from it, Danny grunted and fired a load deep into my throat. He pulled me up a little and shot the rest into my mouth. Cum never tasted so good. I swallowed everything I could, but still leaked a little from the corner of my mouth. When he finished, the prick let go of my head. I pulled off and ran to my room with tears running down my cheeks. Mom came in a few minutes later and sat beside me on the bed to console me.

"Don't cry, baby. It wasn't that bad."

"That's not why I'm crying," I told her.

"Then why?"

"I loved it. That was the most erotic thing I've ever experienced. My prick brother fucked my mouth, and I loved it."

Mom didn't say anything; she just held me and stroked my hair. In a few minutes, as I regained my composure, I sat up.

Mom smiled and looked at me. Seeing the cum on my lip, she used her finger to wipe it away. I even surprised myself when I took her finger into my mouth to clean it off.

"Freshen up then we can model our new clothes for him."

I nodded and went to the shower.

It was probably a half hour later when I went back to the living room. I didn't bother to put on clothes. As much as I hated the idea, I was hoping he'd take me again. I was disappointed when I found mom sitting there alone.

"Where's Danny?" I asked.

"He said he had an errand to run."

Danny

Having gotten a call from Mr. Washington, he had taken an Uber to his office. Now, being familiar to the guards, he was shown right in.

"Good evening, Mr. Hoff," Washington told him, gesturing to a chair.

"Mr. Washington," Danny replied, taking a seat.

"I have your information. It was so easy to get, I almost feel bad for charging you my full fee. Almost," he smiled, handing Danny two envelopes.

Danny opened the first and began looking through it. It was the information on his father. It was thorough. It listed his address, phone number, banking information, employer, and police records. The police record was a long one. It included drug busts for both possession and sale, a few assaults, and thefts. His father was currently out on bond for a pending charge of possession for sale.

"He'll likely get a plea deal for the current charge unless money crosses hands. If that happens, he could get up to twenty years," Washington told him.

"How much money?"

"Let's say, twenty for me and another ten for the DA."

Danny reached into the liner of his jacket and pulled out three packets of cash, then put them on Washington's desk. Washington looked over the packets and put them in his drawer.

"You should be careful carrying so much cash with you, Mr. Hoff. There are people in this neighborhood that are not very picky about where they get their money."

"Surely, not this neighborhood, Mr. Washington," Danny said, smiling.

"Well, you and I are business associates, I think you're pretty safe," Washington replied. "I'll get things rolling on this transaction tomorrow."

Danny opened the second large envelope and read.

"This is certainly interesting. Your thoughts?" he asked Washington.

"It's a very complex matter with your grandfather. He's a shoo-in for Pennsylvania Governor at the moment but is secretly being backed by organized crime. That does complicate things. He has also paid off several women to keep their mouth shut about his inability to keep his cock to himself. Your grandmother has, what appears to be, a fondness for young men."

"Mr. Washington, I suspect, you have a great deal more experience in matters like these than I. If you were karma, how might you approach this?"

"Hypothetically speaking, of course," Washington said, smiling.

"Of course," Danny replied.

"Your grandfather, should he lose the election, would be in financial ruin. He invested essentially everything he has on his campaign. The problem arises with his backers. They've invested millions in him. As governor, he would be quite an asset to them. Mr. Hoff, these are dangerous people. If they were to discover someone interfering with their business, there would be severe repercussions."

"How severe?"

"Both our families would likely cease to exist."

"Can it be addressed without risking that?"

"If a person were to approach it properly, yes."

"What would be the proper approach?" Danny asked.

"If I tell you that, I would be increasing my own risk. I'm not going to do that. You'll just have to trust me to take care of it."

"I assume this would be costly."

"You assume correctly, Mr. Hoff. We're looking at, let's say, an even hundred."

"I don't have that much on me."

"I didn't anticipate you would. The fee would need to be sent from the bank to an international account. Once the deposit has been confirmed, karma would begin working."

Danny smiled. "What about the women that were paid off?"

"Another twenty to the same account," Washington replied.

"This is getting expensive."

"You have plenty of resources. I also check up on my business associates."

"I don't fault you for that. What of my grandmother?"

"Twenty, the same way."

"I'll go by the bank tomorrow."

Washington handed him a small card with the account information on it.

"For both our safety, I'd make sure that card is destroyed after you've used it."

"Of course."

"Mr. Hoff, telling anyone about either of our discussions would be more foolish than you know. I don't appreciate people knowing my business and wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you, your sister, or your mother."

"I understand completely," Danny replied to the obvious threat.

"Mr. Hoff, your lottery winnings put you in a position, that with the right investments, you could easily double or triple your money."

"Mr. Washington, I appreciate what you're offering, but I plan to simply live an honest life of leisure with my mother and sister."

"I'll send you a simple text regarding the outcome with your father. Watch the news for other updates on our other arrangement. I believe that you and I should avoid any further contact. It's been a pleasure to do business with you," Washington said, standing and offering his hand.

Danny and Washington shared a handshake before parting ways.

Me again

The prick walked in about nine. Mom and I were both expecting, and hoping, for more play time, but that didn't happen.

The next morning, I even shocked myself by fixing breakfast for everyone. I was especially nice to the prick. I'm sure he noticed but didn't mention it. Mom and I both got a great kiss from him when he left the house for the bank. He told us to make sure we had everything we needed for the trip and if we needed anything else, he'd take us out to get lunch and finish our shopping.

We spent the morning going through it all and realized that none of us had luggage. We'd never needed that before.

He was back about noon and took us out for Chinese food, then off to the store where we each picked up suitcases. We went back home and packed for tomorrow's trip.

Mom and I fixed a nice dinner together and had a good time doing it. We all enjoyed the meal and afterward sat in the living room watching TV.

"Why have you been so civil to me lately?" he asked me.

"Uh, I've been my regular self."

Mom and Danny both laughed at me.

"I have!"

"Oh bullshit!" mom said. "You're hoping he'll facefuck you again."

I blushed at her comment. She was right, but I wasn't about to admit it.

Danny was quiet for a moment before looking at us and grinning.

"Undress," he told us.

Neither of us hesitated to get naked. He stood so we could undress him. I doubt you'll believe me, but I even kissed his cock without being told. Danny and mom both looked shocked.

"Sandy, get on the couch, on your back, with your legs parted," he told me.

I did exactly what he said. Danny shocked me this time. He got between my legs and started eating my pussy. I've had my pussy eaten before, but damn, never like this. The fucker teased me mercilessly. By the time he finally got to my clit, I was begging him.

Just as I was about to cum, the prick backed off. I was so fucking frustrated. Then mom squatted over my face. I'd eaten pussy before a few times; not her's, but a few. I figured what the hell and began munching her. Danny jerked my legs up and shoved his cock in me. I moaned loudly when he did. God, I needed that.

This wasn't lovemaking, Danny fucked me like a wild man. My twat felt things it had never experienced. I don't know how, but somehow, I was still able to give mom a good licking. Even doing the 69, I have trouble paying attention to the dick in my mouth.

Mom and I both exploded about the same time. My body was jerking so hard I almost threw them both off the couch. When mom raised off, I could hear them both laughing.

Danny hadn't finished yet, so I turned around and pushed him onto the couch and deepthroated the prick's wonderful prick.

Mom surprised me when she began tonguing my ass. Danny grabbed me by the hair and facefucked me like he had yesterday. I was in fucking heaven and came again, even before Danny did.

Danny pushed me off and got up. He didn't say a word. He got up behind me and pushed his dick right in my ass, my virgin ass. He was only in an inch or two before he stopped for a minute. He grabbed my hair pulling my head back, shoved his cock all the way in, and pounded me.

Danny now owned my mouth, pussy, and ass. I was totally his to use however and whenever he wanted. The initial discomfort passed quickly, and my ass wanted everything he could give me.

"Fuck my ass, you prick," I begged. "Fuck it! Harder, harder!"

He did. I fucking exploded again. The neighbors had to have heard me. Danny finally shot his load in me. Hearing him grunting as he came was music to my ears. We both collapsed on the couch when he was finished.

"Thank you," I told him.

He chuckled, smacked my ass hard, then got up. "You're welcome," he said.

I don't know how long I stayed there. I might have even dozed off. My ass felt empty. I wanted more dick in there. That's when my belly rumbled. I jumped up and literally ran to the bathroom and unloaded. When it was safe, I got in the shower. I was singing. Me? I was actually fucking singing.

Mom poked her head in, took one look at me, and started laughing. "Who are you, and what have you done with my daughter?" she asked.

I started laughing with her. "I have no fucking idea."

Funny, at that moment it just came out of my mouth, but later I realized just how true that statement really was. I had no clue who I was anymore.

For twenty years, the prick had been a thorn in my side or a bur up my ass. Now he was all I could think about. He owned me, sexually and mentally. Damn that prick!

*****

We were at the airport early. None of us had ever flown. Mom and the prick were cool about it. I was nervous as hell. When we boarded the flight, the attendants must have thought we were the Clampetts just arriving in Beverly Hills. They were nice to us and helped us get settled in.

Danny had booked first class seats for us. After a quick glance back into coach, I was glad he did. Danny and I sat together, with mom just across the aisle next to some guy in an expensive looking suit. They were chatting immediately. I sat by the window.

"Relax, sis. There's a better chance of dying in the car on the way to the airport than in a plane crash," he told me.

"That's comforting. If it's all the same to you, I'd rather not die in either. I want to be an old woman and die in my sleep."

He smiled at me. That prick actually made me feel better with his smile.

The minute we started moving, I grabbed his arm and held on for dear life. I don't remember touching him that way before. As much as I hate to admit it...fuck...I enjoyed it.

When we took off, I'm sure I squeezed on his arm hard enough to cut off the blood to his hand. He put his free hand on my head to hold me close. What a prick! He's making me feel cared for. I'm not used to this kind of shit. Hating him was so fucking easy.

The plane leveled off and I relaxed my grip. A few minutes later the attendant brought me a glass of wine. I hadn't asked for it, but I was glad it was there. I drank half of it in the first swallow.