My Brother's Best Friend

Story Info
The fantasy of my brothers best friend becoming a reality.
4.4k words
4.41
14.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a normal Sunday or so I thought! It began normal at least!

I now have my own apartment, just me, myself and I. My family live close by and we are a close family, although we never used to be, especially me and my brother! I guess it was mostly sibling rivalry really but as we got older we realised actually we don't hate each other too much! I'm now 26, my brother 21 and we actually hang out quite often, have done for a few years but I guess that is where this story starts.

You see my brother's best friend, Callum, they are inseparable much of the time and he spends a lot of time with my family due to a difficult relationship with his own. My parents often refer to him as their 'other son'. He and my brother, although best friends, they are total opposites! Callum, although the same age as my brother, has always looked much older and has always been very mature for his age too. However I can't say I noticed too much until me and my brother became closer when they turned 18. That was when I began to take notice of Callum much more! There has often since then been the occasional gaze of eye contact between me and him and often deep conversations where things sometimes felt they were becoming intense. I guess you could say I realised then my attraction for him growing but the guilt also grew with it! He was 5 years younger than me and my brother's best friend, practically family! Once I noticed this growing attraction and worrying he felt the same, I began to distance myself out of fear of what could develop.

Going back to that Sunday, I had gotten up and began my usual morning routine. Get up, get a coffee and watch some trash morning tv and I sat debating what to do with myself that day as I had made no plans. I decided I would get myself ready for the day and just see where the day would take me!

I finished my coffee and went to go undress before heading in the shower. I had been feeling good about myself lately, I had been working out at the gym more and eating right and I was definitely seeing a pay off! My stomach a little flatter, my 34E breast seem a little perkier and my ass a little peachier too. As I undressed in front of the mirror, I began to admire the work I had put into myself. Letting my hands run over my naked body.

First slowly over my chest and breasts, lightly brushing my nipples as I go, making them stand to attention. Then over my stomach and round over my hips. I gently moved to give my ass cheeks a little squeeze and cup them admiring myself in the mirror. I started to feel a pleasure building as I began to move my hand forward to touch my pussy.

The pleasure then hit me like a wave as I found myself lightly rubbing above my clit between my juicy lips. I sat back on a chair behind me still in front of my mirror and watched myself as I slowly began to caress my whole body and gently draw circles around my aching clit. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second.

I continued to work away at my clit as I pinched and pulled at my nipples. Soft moans escaped me as the pleasure built. I was noticeably wet now, juices running down my fingers. I took them away from my pussy for a moment and brought them to my mouth as I hungrily drank my own juices. Once I drank my juices dry, my fingers found their way back but this time just skimming my clit and finding the entrance. I pushed two fingers inside me and slowly moved them back and forth hunting that g spot.

I soon felt my fingers just wouldn't be enough today and my attention moved to my not so little friend hidden at the back of my panty drawer. From the draw I pulled out my 8 inch purple rabbit vibrator, by far my favourite of my toys and rushed to sit back on my chair, leaning back enough to be able see and play properly.

I turned the vibration on low and began to tease myself hovering over my pussy lips. I then reached with the other hand and spread my lips apart and began toying around my clit. Another wave of pleasure struck as I gasped and jerked from the vibrations. It was too much and I couldn't wait any longer as I pushed the head of the vibrating dildo into my pussy. I was pushing it slowly in and out of my throbbing pussy as the enlarged head found my g spot. I threw my head back as I increased the vibrations feeling my climax creeping up on me. I sat forward again and watched in the mirror as I pounded my pussy and it began dripping the juices.

As the vibrating rabbit ears brushed my clit whilst I continued to thrust the dildo into my drenched hole, I began to moan louder as reached my climax. Within moments I was shaking with pleasure as I reached full orgasm!

I lay there for a minute or two calming myself after an intense orgasm and took the vibrator out of my pussy with slippery ease as it glistened with my juices. After a while I got up and went to go clean myself up in the bathroom. I thought I had better wash my hands first as they were still sticky but as I pulled the tap up something popped and broke and suddenly there was water everywhere! I quickly rushed to try and stop or slow down the leak and was able to reduce the flow of the leak.

I ran for my phone and instantly called my dad who usually comes to my rescue. To my horror my parents and my brother had gone out for the day and we're not around to help, so my dad told me the best person to call would be Callum as he has always been very handy with things like that. I called him and he was close by and arrived quickly.

I was still naked when I called and quickly ran to throw a baggy shirt and some leggings on to cover up before he came in and went back to throwing towels everywhere to soak up the water. He came in and quickly helped me stop the leak and said he would stay to fix it.

Whilst stopping the leak his pale blue shirt became wet and clung to his muscular body, I could see his tattoos through the now sheer shirt. I heard him call my name as I snapped out of my gaze, a small smirk on his face as he clearly noticed. I was so embarrassed! He stood from kneeling under the sink and stood his towering 6"3 over my short 5"2 height.

He grabbed a tool from the bag he brought with him and went back under the sink, asking me to hold something while he was there. I tried not to look again but after a few minutes I caught his gaze as he seemed to be looking at me. That was when I realised that not only were my erect nipples very obvious through my shirt but in the rush of cleaning the leak and throwing clothes on before he had arrived, I had not had time to clean myself up and put panties on. My juices from earlier on were slowly leaking through the front of my leggings and formed a small dark patch that he had clearly noticed. I was mortified!

He pretended not to notice and carried on fixing the problem. When he was done he was still pretty wet and asked if I had a shirt that might fit him whilst his dried out. Forgetting my earlier escapades I told him to follow me, directing him to the bedroom. I went straight to the wardrobe and pulled out a shirt that would fit.

With no hesitation he took off his shirt in front of me. He let out a small chuckle as he saw the awkwardness creep onto my face. This is where things became intense as he almost glided towards me, now just a few inches from me. He was so close that as he lifted his shirt as a gesture, he brushed gently against the side of my breast sending an electric spark down my spine.

"Where can I put this to dry off?" He said as he gazed down at me. It was then I felt all of those feelings I had tried to deny so many times before, come flooding back. I found myself staring into his steel blue eyes as he again smirked as I blushed.

"Here I'll put in on the heater, it'll be dry in no time" I replied as I took the shirt and walked around a slight corner past my bed towards the heater. In my own bubble of thoughts as I concentrated on the feelings going through my body, I had forgotten about the purple rabbit I had left laying on my bed after my play session earlier on.

"Those damp patches on your leggings are beginning to make more sense now", Callum nodded in the direction of the vibrator still lay on the bed, still slightly glistening with the juices from before. I filled with embarrassment and quickly rushed to grab it and throw it in the draw.

"You weren't supposed to see that!" I almost yelled in a panic.

He laughed as he came closer again, his body almost touching mine this time. He still hadn't put on the shirt I had given him and as much as I tried to fight the urges I felt, I found my eyes once again wondering over his now shirtless body. My eyes soon met his as he seemed to be studying my face.

"You don't need to hide it from me. I guess I'm a little sad I wasn't here to see you use it though" a cheeky grin widened across his face.

"Callum!! You can't say that! Your my brothers best friend!" I gasped in shock, secretly enjoyed his teasing.

"Oh come on! I know you've had a "secret crush" on me for years now, don't pretend you don't like it! I see you staring sometimes then avoiding me for weeks" it was like he was reading my mind! He lifted his hand and gently placed it under my chin lifting my head to look at him again. "Surely you've guessed by now I feel the same way, right?"

I had guessed a long time ago but it feels so wrong. He was my brothers best friend! Every thought ran through my head of how my family, my brother, would disapprove! We were all so close now, I couldn't hurt my brother by sleeping with his best friend! But damn I wanted to so badly!

"Maybe, but this can't happen Callum! Think of the fallout, how hurt my brother would be! It feels so wr..." he put a finger to my lip as he shushed me. He swiftly moved his hand to cup my face. I froze at his touch.

He lowered his head to mine and whispered in my ear, "I can stop if you really want me to". His hand moving from my face across my shoulder and down my side. I wanted to tell him to stop, I knew the upset it could cause but quickly every worry melted away as I focused on his touch.

"I thought not" he whispered again. He quickly moved both hands then to my hips as he pulled me in tighter to him and pressed his lips to mine.

The passion rose and any chance of stopping was long gone. He bent down slightly sliding his hands to cup underneath my ass as I had done earlier that day, he lifted me up, my legs wrapped around his waist in one quick motion. My fingers ran wild through his short blonde hair as I became breathless from the kiss. He broke the kiss but still pressing his face against mine.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long" he said whilst catching his breath and lowering me back to the floor.

"Me too, but I think I want a little bit more", I was aware of the naughty grin appearing on my face as I said this, my hands running across his chest. This seemed to spark a quick reaction from him as I was swept off my feet and he threw me onto the bed, instantly falling on top of me, kissing me passionately once again.

"I don't think it's fair that I'm the only one shirtless" he said through the kiss and he pulled me up, never breaking away and began to take off my shirt. He threw it to the floor and quickly found his way to my breasts and began kneading them in his large but gentle hands.

I let out a small moan which was reciprocated with a deep grunt from him. "Let's get these leggings off too" he said already ripping them down, seeming impatient to get me totally naked. His hand soon wondered down stroking past my hips and around to my pussy that longed for his touch. He teased again as he slowly brushed over my pussy lips, causing me to shudder.

"Please don't make me wait anymore" I begged him through my soft moans. He took the invitation and slipped his fingers through the lips and began to flick over my clit gently at first. He broke the kiss again as he moved to my neck. I could feel his breath hit against me and it tickled too. He began nibbling and kissing my neck carefully as he continued to work my clit a little harder now. I didn't know what to focus on first!

He ran circles around my clit vigorously now as I could feel a climax building and my breathing became heavier. Just as I started arching my back, almost reaching that climax he stopped a moved away.

"Urgh please don't stop" I panted through the moaning. But he began to lift himself off me and off the bed. I felt the sexual frustration taking over me but I sat and watched as he stood in front of me. He brought his hands to his belt and took his time taking it off, almost like he was strip teasing me. Then next his jeans. As his jeans fell to the floor and he removed them, my eyes were instantly draw to the huge bulge in his boxer shorts. He noticed my stare and chuckled again but my eyes didn't move. Teasing me further he pulled them down slightly just revealing the top where his shaft began.

I sat up but still leaning back to get a better view as he pulled them off and his easily 9" thick member stood to attention. My eyes still didn't move but I instantly began biting my lips, eager to reach for it. But as I did, he stopped me and pushed me back. But before I could say anything, he grabbed my open legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed as he knelt to the floor.

His face dived between my legs and in a split second his tongue was ravishing my clit. My head threw back in ecstasy and I moaned loudly. He flicked his tongue and nibbled at my clit as the pleasure built once again.

"Damn your pussy tastes so sweet" he said hungrily as he continued. I had never felt anything like it before, the feeling was so intense, my back continued to arch. He reached one of his hands back to my tit, grabbing it roughly whilst also pushing me back down on the bed. His other hand found the entrance to my pussy as he slid two of his large inside me, never moving his tongue away. He found my g spot instantly as he stroked it hard.

I could barely control myself as he continued pushing me down with his other hand as my body wanted to thrash at the pleasure it felt. It was electric. I felt my climax building again but more intense than it ever had before.

"Callum... please ... don't stop!" I shouted through the pleasure barely able to breathe. "I'm so close!". This have him an extra drive as his pushed his tongue harder on my clit and his hand further into my pussy. He moved his other hand as my back instantly arched and I began to cum. I screamed with pleasure as I realised I was squirting all over him and the bed! But he still didn't stop.

"Oh my god!" Was all I could scream as I continued to squirt, I couldn't stop. Callum was drinking every drop I could which turned me on more as he took his hand from my pussy and I began to calm from the most explosive orgasm I had ever experienced!

Soaked from my juices he slowly slid up my bad towards my face. I felt his hard cock brushing against my leg and eventually lightly against my pussy lips. He kissed me deeply, running his still wet hand over my body caressing every inch as he moaned softly reciprocate mine.

"I'd ask if you enjoyed that but I think it spoke for itself" he whispered into my ear as he took a breathe.

"I have never done that before" he pulled back looking at me confused. "I've never squirted before" I said with a giggle as he began to look pretty pleased with himself. He said nothing just kissed me passionately again. Intensity rose again but it was time for me to take charge.

I pushed him off and he followed my lead and stood up. I think he expected me to stand as he went to reach for my face to pull me into a kiss but I fell to my knees and grabbed his large cock standing even taller than before. I gently reached my hand to wrap around it and started to stroke it as I looked up at him.

"Shit!" He groaned, his eyes on mine as he grunted deeply at my touch.

After a little while, I lifted my head and carefully reached my tongue to the head of his cock which was already glistening with pre cum. I flicked circles around it gently, teasing him. His moan a little loader this time. I was impatient. I steadily took more and more of his thick cock in my mouth, grasping the bottom of his shaft as I went. I saw his fist clench with pleasure.

I was hungry for more, as I continued bobbing my head back and forth taking as much as I could.

"Fuck... you mouth feels so good around my cock!" His head leaning back with pleasure his hand now on my head guiding me as go. He moved my head in a quicker motion and deeper, causing me to gag on his huge member. Clearly turning him on even more as his hand tightened on my hair. I reached another hand up and cupped his large balls, playing with them as I continued to suck his cock hard. I sensed his legs starting to shake from the pleasure.

I broke away, as he looked frustrated at me as I had with him earlier on but also confused. As I stood I spun him round and pushed him onto the bed. He smirked as he enjoyed me taking control once again as a I quickly leant down and continued to suck his cock. His groans became louder as he thrusted up into my mouth and my moans vibrated against his cock.

"You better stop before I cum!" He said as he sat forward on the edge of the bed moving me away. He was about to say something else but before he could I straddled him sitting on his lap, his cock rubbing against the outside of my pussy lips again. I kissed him deeply and passionately, I couldn't help thinking I wish we had done this a long time ago.

"I can't wait any longer, I need to feel you inside my pussy" I said eagerly as I used his shoulders to pull myself up against him as I carefully sat back down now guiding his cock into my pussy. His huge cock filling me in no time. My hands around his neck, my head fell back again with pleasure as I slowly slid up and down on his cock. He leant his head forward as perfect height to begin sucking one nipples as he grabbed and played with the other.

"God you're so tight!" He groaned loudly, his hands squeezing my hips.

He felt so good inside me as I bounced on his cock, moaning as I felt myself becoming wetter again. Before I could even begin to feel him move, he stood with ease from the position we were in, my legs wrapped around his waist again as he was suddenly pumping his cock inside me faster than before. I gasped as the feeling became more intense. He was so strong holding me there as he thrusted himself inside me. As he fucked me faster, I felt a climax reaching me again.

"Ahhh... Callum... please don't stop, I'm gonna..." before I could say it, I was screaming with pleasure as I again squirted, all over the floor this time.

The sound of his cock thrashing inside me became louder as my juices sloshed and slapped between us. He carried me over to the bed never taking himself from inside me. He lay me back and lifted my legs in the air and he leant over me and began pounding his cock inside me from above. It was so deep now it almost hurt at first but with a strange pleasure too. He noticed me wince and slowed down.

"No, please don't! Keep going" I begged him. He grinned as he pounded me like before. "Please... harder!" I stuttered to him again, his naughty grin becoming even wider as he accepted this invitation and began to hammer my pussy. My eyes rolled back as I began to cum again. As my climax slowed again he removed himself from me but kept my ass in the air as he threw his face into my pussy to drink the juices he had created. The touch of his tongue sending me into overdrive again as I squirted without warning into his face but he didn't miss a drop!

He fell behind me as we lay on our sides and pushed his cock back into my pussy from behind. He had one arm wrapped under neck as he was able to reach down to my tit and knead it in his hand. With his other arm he lifted my leg into the air wrapping his arm underneath it, he was able to reach to my clit with ease. As he pumped his cock into my pussy once more whilst rolling my nipple in one hand, my clit in the other, my whole body began to convulse with pleasure. I swear his cock was becoming harder as we continued and I felt it pounding against my cervix wall as his thickness glided against my g spot.

12