My Brother's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck your pussy feels so good! You're gonna make me cum!" I could tell he was getting close.

I leaned back against him, directing him to pull me up into reverse cowgirl as I sat on his cock again. I started off bouncing on his cock like before but he took over as he propped me up and began thrusting into my pussy with force.

"Im gonna squirt again!" I screamed as he took this as an invitation to fuck me even harder. As he cock pounded me, I reached down to rub my clit to increase the pleasure even more.

"That's it baby, rub your clit and squirt for me" as he said this I rubbed harder and I felt the climax take over. He held me up as my other arm gave under the pleasure as I began squirting across the room. I was still amazed at what was happening but it was hard to focus on that as the pleasure continued and I couldn't stop cumming. This clearly drove Callum insane as he fucked me harder than he had before.

He was getting closer to his own climax but I wanted to look him in the eyes as he did. I took the chance to spin round on top of him to face him, kissing him passionately as I got there. Him still thrusting his cock fast inside me.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum", he almost slowed down as if he was going to stop.

"Please, cum inside me!" He looked at me in desperation as he stayed slowed.

"Are you sure?!" All I could do by now was nod. I was desperate to feel his warm cum filling me up.

He took the nod as his go ahead and returned to pounding me hard, I began to cum again, my pussy throbbing against his cock. This was enough to send him over the edge as his groans became louder and faster.

"Fuckkkk" he let out loudly as he released his warm cum into my pussy, making my pussy throb even more. It seemed like he kept going for a while as the cum began to spill out around his cock.

He let out a huge breathe as he finished. He pulled my face towards his and kissed me softly before I collapsed on to him. He wrapped his arms around me holding me close as we both calmed from what just happened.

Neither of us moving, he said softly, "do you regret what we just did?"

"Not at all" I replied pushing myself closer into his arms. He reciprocated with a simple kiss of my forehead.

As we finally began to move, I said I was going to shower and clean up. As I started to walk away, he sprung up behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"Round 2 in the shower then?" He winked with that naughty grin across his face.

* * * *

Thanks for reading! Any feedback is welcome and if anyone was interested in a part two, let me know!

12