My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
The birthday girl gets an amazing birthday present.
8k words
4.77
21.5k
21

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LV4206
LV4206
159 Followers

(First off I just want to thank everyone for all the votes and comments on part 1 of this story. Holy Crap I never imagined it would get anywhere near this kind of a reception! I mean it was listed as HOT within the first damn hour! Wow...THANKS! Keep the constructive criticism coming. I actually want to get good at this and I need that kind of feedback. I'm having a lot of fun. Many more chapters for this are already written. I've actually tried to do some research on some of these things so I hope it shows. This Chapter doesn't have any sex, but it is sexy, just so you know, but o boy watch out for chapters 3 and 4! ENJOY!)

I wake up to the feeling of something caressing my feet. It's almost soothing. The caressing climbs higher and starts to feel cool, and wet. And then I feel something hard against me. Slowly rubbing up against my naked bum. Shawn. I remember now.

I hear him moan and then a small wave comes in and envelopes both our legs and I sit up with a gasp. Shawn starts chuckling.

"The tide! SHAWN!" I nudge him.

"Yea it must be about 4 in the morning." he sits up, stretching and smiling at me as the small waves begin to soak the blanket and our clothes beside us on the sand.

He's the most beautiful man on this planet. Fight me.

I lean over and kiss him and another wave hits us, soaking us. I shriek and laugh as he grabs our clothes and stands up, offering me his hand. I take it and pull the now sopping huge blanket with me. We're totally naked still. I don't care. I step into his arms and he holds me tight. Another wave, and we are soaked again laughing.

"We should head up the beach, or..." Shawn trails off, looking back at my house.

I'm pulling on my now half wet yoga pants and t shirt. Struggling more like. Shawn lets me steady myself on him before he steps into his own half soaked jeans.

"What a way to wake up." I mutter, as we head up the beach, away from the incoming tide.

"I don't think we'll ever forget that!" Shawn laughs.

He starts to wring out the blanket with his massive arms.

"I could watch you do that all day." I tell him, grinning.

"O yea?" His eyebrow raises and then he assumes what I would like to call a power stance, and performs his task in the most extravagant way, flexing every muscle he can. Showing off. For me.

When he's done, he throws the twisted blanket around me and pulls me into him.

"Gotcha." he smiles. He has a beautiful smile. His whole face lights up. His teeth, so straight, are incredibly white against his tan.

"Kiss me Shawn. Please." I beg him, sliding my arms around his neck and going up on tip toe.

He takes my lips in the most possessively gentle way. It's the best way I can describe it. I can feel my body begin to respond and then a slight pain. I wince.

"Feline?" he pulls away to look at me. "I felt that. You alright?"

"I think...." I pause, unsure how to say it. "I think you broke my vagina."

Shawn throws back his head and laughs. I start to giggle with him, wincing slightly as I do.

"Ow." I moan, sliding my hand down to my crotch, his hand follows mine, then replaces it.

"Poor Kitten." he holds me softly, his thumb just gently stroking the top of my mound. "We made love like 4 times..."

"5." I correct him, and lay a kiss on his chest.

"5." he chuckles. "You're bound to be sore. I mean, it was your first time!"

"And you're really big. Like, huge!" I exclaim. Then cover my mouth, realizing how awkward that sounds.

"Oh come on..." he smirks.

"Shawn..." I tilt my head and give him a knowing smile.

"Yea, ok. I've been in enough locker rooms." he nods. His mischievous eyes gazing down at me.

"You want to come in? Watch a movie or something with me?" I ask him. Not wanting to let him go.

He glances up to the parking lot, where his motorbike is parked.

"Should be fine there." he jerks his head in his bikes direction.

"Will you take me for a ride sometime?" I ask, remembering the day he first got it and came to the house, excitedly, to show it off.

He took me for a short ride that day. It was great, but the thing I recall the most was getting to hold Shawn tightly as he took me down the twisting highway following the coast. The creak of his leather jacket, the smell of him and his strong abdominal core that I'll admit it wasn't the fear that made me snake my hands under the leather to clutch at him. I wanted to feel him. I totally copped a feel! I wonder if he knew then...

"Hell yea I will!" he grinned. "We should go for a drive before sunset. It's my favourite time to ride."

"Is it a date?" I ask, feeling brave after his confession before we fell asleep.

"Yes." he replied, leaning in to kiss the tip of my nose.

He takes my hand and kisses the top of my knuckles, turning it, he kisses my wrist, then nips me as I give a sharp gasp. Wrung out blanket around his shoulders, Shawn takes my hand and holds it, his Chucky T's and white T shirt in his other hand. We walk back to the house, taking our time, enjoying the sound of the rising tide encroaching on the shoreline.

Before we climb the steps Shawn crouches, motioning me to climb on his back.

"Get on." he waves.

"Really? I'm not sure, it's 75 steep steps up to my home."

"Yea come on. If you like it when I wring out a blanket you'll love this." he's so confident. God, I wish I could have an ounce of that confidence.

"You know, some people might call that arrogance." I cross my arms, completely feigning disinterest.

"Fuck em." he laughs and takes my arm softly, pulling me over to his back. I shrug and jump on, wrapping an arm around his neck and the other around his body. He hefts me up onto him like nothing, his hands right around my ass and thighs. He begins to ascend the stairs.

First one at a time, then two, then three. Holy shit he's so strong! His body feels incredible underneath me as he works.

Eventually we are at the top and I slide down.

He's breathing hard but doesn't seem that phased as he flips the wrung out blanket with a snap, and lays it over the wicker table under the gazebo to dry.

All I can do is watch him, in awe. He's just so beautiful. He turns and smiles at me again. My heart melts.

"That was intense." I whisper.

"Nah." Shawn replies.

Coming over he takes my hand in his, completely dwarfing it, and we walk in the back doors of my home.

On the kitchen island is a note from Mom.

"Birthday Girl,

You were gone a long time, and your father and I had a long day today. We went to bed early. Lock up when you come in.

Love you so much! Can't wait to see your face when your birthday present arrives.

Love,

Mom"

"I'll admit. I was a bit worried I'd have two, angry and concerned parents sitting in the kitchen waiting for me when I came in the door." I sigh. Relieved.

"Yea, that woulda been...awkward." Shawn says, cringing.

"We should watch a movie in the living room. I don't...my family...you know..." I stare at the floor. Feeling sad all of a sudden. Not knowing why.

"Feline." Shawn crosses the kitchen over to where I am at the island and hugs me.

I hold him so tight. Not wanting this night to end as the first light starts to peek over the back of my house, lighting up the ocean horizon.

"About that." he lifts my chin up to look at his face, into those dark green depths. Stormy seas. I sigh. Not knowing what he was going to say next. Dreading it and anticipating the let down.

"I'm asking you, right now, be my girlfriend. I'll tell your family." he nods firmly, doing that thing he does where he strokes my cheek with his callused thumb. I adore his touch.

I'm shocked, and completely taken aback. I try to say something and he leans in and claims me with his lips, entering my mouth with his soft tongue, moaning.

I completely surrender to his kiss, shivering as his hands slide down my back and grip my ass, moulding it in his hands. I let out a deep sigh, and then a groan as one of his hands slides up and into my hair, gently caressing the back of my neck with his ring finger and pinky.

'Fuck he's so damn...SENSUAL.' I think to myself, fiercely.

When he withdraws to look down at me, I'm gasping, clutching at his hips. My mind in a daze.

"So...is that a yes? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? You and me?" his eyes are so gleaming and hopeful. Here I was thinking he was going to tell me we had to keep this a secret. Or worse, that this was a one time deal. And now he wants to be my boyfriend?

"YES!" I shout. "O shit." I laugh, covering my mouth. Not wanting to wake my family at 4:30 in the morning.

I throw my arms around his neck and pull him down to me and he obliges. We kiss and kiss until my knees are weak, until my sex heats up and starts to get wet again.

Shawn leans further down and places an arm under my knees and scoops me up in one motion, holding me to him without breaking the kiss. I gasp into his mouth as his strength completely blows my mind again.

He pulls away slightly, kissing my nose, and then walks out of the kitchen with me, around the corner and ascends the stairs to my bedroom. I love this, and settle my head into the crook of his shoulder and sigh deeply.

In no time we're in my room. He lets me down and flicks on the light.

"Ugh I hate that one. It's too bright." I say, grimacing.

He flicks it off and smirks. "My little vampiress."

I laugh and walk over beside my bed table and turn on two of the salt lamps I had there. Much nicer. A soft orange ambience glows in my room.

"Hay, I'm not the one that likes to bite!" I turn, trying to stare Shawn down.

"I don't remember you complaining." he smiles as he crosses my large bedroom in only a couple strides. Damn he's got long legs.

He takes my hands, and interlaces his fingers with mine, bringing our hands up to face level and kissing the tips of my fingers as they barely poke between his.

"You're so teeny." he tells me. Pressing his body against me.

"Well, you're not." I giggle, looking up into his eyes.

"What are we gonna watch?" he asks, looking over at the flatscreen on my other nightstand opposite my king size 4 poster bed.

"I don't know if you'll like my taste. How about something you like?" I tell him, matter of factly.

"Don't be so sure, little Kitten. You've made a lot of suggestions or passing comments throughout the years about media that I've checked out. I can't think of anything that I didn't like." he nods then, and releases me to turn on the monitor and bring my wireless keyboard and mouse over to the bed.

"Really?" I glance over my shoulder.

"Hell yea! Like that Love Death and Robots show! That shit was fantastic!" he seems almost excited as he talks about it.

"You know, there's a second season out. I've downloaded it but I haven't watched it yet." I plunk myself down on the bed, Shawn beside me as he lays down, arms behind his head, legs dangling over the edge.

"Shit yea." he affirms, reaching out to stroke my back. "Damn, your shirt is really damp still." his concern is touching.

"So are your jeans." I point out.

"I left my backpack here. There's some board shorts that are still dry in there I think." he sits up. "I'll be right back." he kisses me gently. Just once. "Don't start without me."

And he's up off my bed and gone, down the stairs. I take this moment to change out of my ocean soaked clothes. I throw on my school hoodie from the back of my computer chair and a pair of black jersey pajama bottoms. Every motion makes me acutely aware of just how sore I am downstairs. And every time I smile and dwell for a quick moment on how incredible last night was. And then I remember, he asked me to be his girlfriend!

I hug myself tightly and giggle like a fiend when he enters the room silently, dressed only in dry board shorts.

"You look so cute." he smiles, coming over to me and hugging me. "And dry. Comfy?"

I nod, gazing up into those eyes that captivate me.

"You look....incredible." I gulp, sliding my hands down his chest over his pronounced abs and back up again to his rounded, muscular shoulders.

"HA!" he laughs, and dare I say he blushed! My confident and sure Norse god blushed! "Thanks." pressing a finger along side his perfectly straight nose as if trying to stop the sly smile creeping over his face.

"You like this hay?" he steps back and lets me look at him as the full glory of the sun comes blazing over the ocean from behind our house.

"Yes." I whisper. "Fuck yes even!" I say fiercely.

He smiles, that boyish impish grin. White teeth gleaming.

"Well that's good. It would suck if you didn't." he grimaces, trying to make me laugh.

I do. I giggle as he comes back to me and slides his hands around my waist, planting several gentle kisses along my jaw line.

"Feline." he whispers against my ear. "Not only do you have a beautiful body, Damn, it's so curvaceously feminine and sexy. But your face." he steps back only slightly and stares down at me. I can feel the heat rising up my neck.

"Shawn..." I have no other words as his hands rest on my shoulders, kneading them slightly.

"You're so beautiful, Kitten." his hands cup my face. "So beautiful. My pale gothic enchantress." and he's kissing me again. I can feel my sex begin to moisten once more and I wonder to myself, can I take him right now? I don't even think I would care if it hurt. I just...I want him.

"You say such nice things." I sigh. "I don't know what to say back to you when you tell me this stuff."

"I mean them." he says deeply. "I've been wanting to tell you for such a long time..." he trails off.

Then he pulls away and jumps on my bed, reaching out for me. I crawl over and he pulls me down into a sweet embrace. Cradling me against his chest. We lay like that for a minute. Before he kisses the top of my head and asks if I still want to watch something with him.

I nod, and reluctantly turn around to use my mouse to unpause the second season of Love, Death and Robots I had cued up in VLC. Behind me I feel him pull up a couple of the many blankets I had at the foot of my bed.

"We good?" he asks, I turn and nod and he grabs me and pulls me into him with a slight growl. Fuck I love it when he does that!

He spoons me under the blankets as we watch the animated shorts together. Running his hands all over me, especially my hip. He grips me, moulding my flesh to his, forming me with his hands, dipping his fingers into the indent of where my stomach meets my hip and running them along the softness there. He could touch me forever and ever. I'd be so good with that. Periodically I feel his hardness press up against my ass. But he never grinds into me. He never nudges me with it on purpose. He just continues his gentle yet firm stroking of my body.

I don't know when, or which episode we were watching, but eventually I drift into sleep.

"Shhhh, I just want to make sure she got home Chuck! I didn't hear her come in last night." Kristine Jaxton ascends the stairs with her husband Charles, trying very hard to be as quiet as possible.

"She's silent as a mouse. And we were...busy...if I recall." Charles chuckles.

He pinches his wife's butt as she climbs the stairs ahead of him. Kristine giggles and swats at him.

"Haven't you had enough? You made love to me last night and this morning!" his wife turns, smiling at her husband in her house coat. Lush, midnight black curls with small streaks of grey, tossle over her shoulders and cascade down her back.

"Hell no woman." Charles grins at Kristine, giving her a wink and follows her to the top of the landing.

Creeping over to their daughter Feline's door, Kristine opens it a crack and peers in.

Both parents gasp. There in her bed, snug in her grad hoodie under several blankets is their daughter, Feline. But behind her! Outside of the blankets, holding their daughter lovingly, is Shawn!! Shawn Lindesson who is their son's best friend in the whole world. Who had been coming over to the house since he was in grade 2. Shawn and Feline. Snuggled in bed, together, completely asleep.

Charles smiles softly, and pulls the door closed as quietly as he can.

He and his wife creep back down the stairs together in silence.

In the kitchen Kristine starts to make coffee. Her emotions erratic. She spills water all over the floor and her husband comes up behind her and hugs her.

"She's 18, Kris." he mumbles, kissing her neck. "I don't know about you but I can't think of a better man than Shawn quite honestly."

Kristine turns in Charles' arms, placing the reservoir for the espresso machine on the kitchen island.

"I can't believe you are handling this better than I?" she searches Charles' eyes. Cornflower blue. Like Feline's.

"I can't either frankly." he smiles, holding her deep brown eyes to his. "I had a moment...trust me. I wanted to storm in there and wring his neck. She's my daughter after all." he nods once. Firmly.

"Why didn't you?" Kristine asks, eyes softening.

"Shawn's a good kid. We've known him his whole life Krissy. Shit, we probably know him as well as our own son, Patrick, at this point." Charles nods. "He's a gentleman. And he's always had a soft spot for Feline. You know this. Think about it."

Moments of Shawn's tenderness towards their daughter throughout the years flashes through her memory. Kristine agrees, and then she smiles.

"Shawn Fucking Lindesson." she laughs.

"Silver medalist. Excellent manners. Extremely smart. Very disciplined. Not a mean bone in his body. He's finished his undergrad. He's going into his 5th year. Med school. Feline could do A LOT worse." Charles remarks, pulling his wife into a hug.

"Do you think...do you think this has been going on for awhile?" Kristine gulps, becoming mortified she never caught onto it.

"He's been sweet on her for years. I would have been blind, deaf and dumb not to notice. But no, I think this is a recent development. Could have something to do with the fact that she's legal now. Age of consent and all that." Charles releases his wife, and picks up the water reservoir, cleaning up the spilled water and refilling it.

"If that's true..." Kristine pauses a moment, pondering her husbands words. "He waited for her!" the realization suddenly hitting her as Charles only smiles over at his wife, placing the reservoir on the machine and pouring some beans in the conical burr grinder. "I can't believe this." Kristine chuckles. "Our daughter hasn't even had so much as a date and now here she is cuddled up in bed with a boy we've known for 15 years."

"Well, at least they had clothes on." Charles winks at his wife as Patrick wanders down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Yawning and stretching, "At least WHO had clothes on?" Pat asks, coming over to give his mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning honey." Kristine says, motioning to Charles over at the espresso machine "Americano?"

"Hell yes!" Patrick grins, and seats himself at the island, grabbing a banana and an apple from the fruit bowl.

"So...who are we talking about?" Pat asks around a bite of ambrosia. "Sounds juicy." he smirks. Chewing away.

Kristine and Charles exchange glances.

"Just a stupid movie we watched last night Pat." his father says, coming over with an espresso shot and hot water for Patrick.

Pouring the water over his perfectly pulled shot, Pat nods and seems to forget what was being talked about.

"So, when is the car supposed to be here?"

I wake up to a motor revving and then cutting. Cracking my eyes, the sun is starting to creep around the side of the house and into my giant window facing the ocean. I groan and reach up to my curtain, unclipping it. It falls shut, completely blocking out all light.

'Ahhh much better.' I think to myself.

Then I feel an arm around me tighten and his hot breath on the back of my neck. Shawn.

I snuggle into him and I hear his sleepy moan. I shut my eyes. Trying to will myself back into sleep. Then I hear that motor again. It sounds great! Like one of those old muscle cars from the 80's I love so much. Like a Camaro....Or a Trans am!

LV4206
LV4206
159 Followers