My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I speed down the fairway like a crazy person, glancing at my mirrors and shifting into second and then third, speeding my way past my family. Then as the corner approaches I clutch kick as I over-steer around the corner, the rear slip axle to my Trans Am exceeding the front slip angle to such an extent that the front wheels are pointing in the opposite direction! We drift, my car and I, all the way around the corner and then some until the smoke show is impossible to see through and I brake abruptly, panting.

"Is she ok?" Shawn is visibly worried, Charles Jaxton pats him on the back.

"She's great Shawn. Don't you worry."

And then they hear me screaming my fool head off and laughing like crazy.

Charles steals a glance at Shawn who's smile is infectious as always.

'He's a good looking boy that one. They'd make beautiful kids.' Charles smiles to himself and throws an arm over his son and Shawn and marches them over to where I am sitting in my dream car, grinning ear to ear as the sea breeze comes through and pushes the smoke away from the road.

"DAD! DID YOU FUCKING SEE THAT!?" I yell, throwing the door open and running into my fathers' arms.

"Your mom would snap if she heard that language coming from you young lady!" Dad warns. But then he laughs, seeing my face fall slightly. "I fucking saw that Feline. I FUCKING SAW MY DAUGHTER DRIFT THAT BEAST LIKE IT WAS HER BITCH!" and he high fives me.

Pat and Shawn exchange looks and break into full blown laughter.

"That. Was. Crazy. Cat!" Pat lifts me into the air. "And the champion, weighing in at 5 and a half pounds..."

"PAT!" I laugh slapping at his shoulders.

"FELINE JAXTON!!!!!!" He shouts and lays two kisses on my cheek, placing me on my feet. "Seriously sis.....that was fucking fire."

Shawn is nodding vigorously.

"I don't even know what to say...my girlfriend is a race car driver?" he rubs his chin methodically, stubble now starting to appear after a day of not shaving. It's white blonde. Like his hair.

I laugh. "No. No I'm not. THOSE guys are crazy!" I say.

"You, YOU'RE crazy Feline!" Shawn takes my hands and laces his fingers with mine. "I've never seen a girl do something like that!"

I stand there, wishing he would kiss me, but I know he's being respectful in front of my family. Instead he steps into my arms and we hug. I sneak a look up at him before burying my face in his chest.

Dad and Pat look at each other and smile.

"Honestly, I was going to ask her if she'd go on a date with the poor guy myself if he didn't ask her this summer." Pat whispers over at Dad. "I'd have to go through our first REAL year of medical school with him pining over her. Insufferable."

Dad looks at Pat and gives him an incredulous look of surprise.

"You knew? How long?" Dad whispers.

"Shit Pops...At least 5 years."

"I figured it out before you." Dad says, all proud of himself. "When she was 13 and you guys were 17."

"Dad," I mutter, from Shawn's embrace. "We're right here yunno."

Soon I'm in a group hug, feeling very teeny, as Shawn called me, with three, tall, strong men laughing their asses off. And me in the middle. Short, pale me. Beaming with total joy.

This is the best goddamn day of my life!