My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we head to Walmart and just as Shawn promised, we find a giant 3 1/2 inch king-sized memory foam for our bed. It has a zip cover, which makes it great for camping, so it won't get all grimy. I scuttle over to the skin care area and get 2 cans of spray on 60+ SPF. Then we head to the paper aisle and pick up all the napkins, paper plates, utensils and cups one could need. There. That was our contribution fulfilled. Everyone had their part to play. Ben was MC of this whole thing, and he reserved the perks of bringing the substance itself and nothing else for the whole weekend.

I take us an alternative route home that's not along the coast so that I can stop at my favourite fried chicken spot. It was a truckers spot, completely alone on the highway, and it was infamous for it's fried food. I'd only had the chicken a few times in my life. But I dream about it often!

Shawn and I pull off to the side of the parking lot, so we aren't being dusted out by huge trucks and their loads. We devour several pieces of Macy-Anne's fried chicken, onion rings and fries. I got a giant ice tea and my lover and I are sharing it. I've always got wet wipes in my glove box, and boy do we need them after. I can't imagine the state of my steering wheel and stick shift if I didn't have them! GROSS!

On our way home, we're discussing the final prep plans for this weekend. Shawn promises we'll bring his dad's Keurig with us, so I can have my coffee. I get really excited when we get back to his place and unload everything while Shawn starts to tick things off the list he had made and placed on the fridge with a Cayucos, California magnet.

"Just gotta pack our bags and get some food n munchies." Shawn smiles when we finished organizing and getting everything packed up by the door. We'll be leaving close to dawn on Friday morning because the trip was 3 hours away by car and the guys wanted a good day of surfing before we settled in for the evening to have our group psychedelic experience. Ben seemed to think at least a couple of hours before sunset would be the best time. So we could make the transition from light to dark before the fungus really kicked in.

Jess promised she was bringing cannabis. And I knew I wanted to try that too.

It's dinner time when Shawn drops me at home on his bike. I won't get to see him until he gets me on Friday. He's going to spend this evening and all day Thursday studying his ass off. I'm not going anywhere, so I left Kylling with him at his place, as he'll need to pack all our supplies in there before we head off on our adventure.

The kiss goodbye that he gives me promises that by this weekend...I'll be having sex with my viking god of thunder again. And I can't fucking wait!

Pat waves goodbye to his best friend, greeting me at the door.

"Hi Patty." I grin, hugging my big brother.

"Gosh, I never see you any more, little sis!" his black eye is almost completely healed as his eyes meet mine, grinning down at me. That split in his upper lip, still visible and knitting together.

"Shawn leaves in another 5 and a half weeks, Pat." I frown. "You both do."

"Aw...Cat..." Pat's face is filled with compassion. Then he pulls me into another hug. "We're gonna have a great weekend. No thinking about the end of August, ok?"

"Ok." I agree. "I'm so excited." I whisper.

"I know. Me too. Told Mom and Dad about the camping part. They're cool." he tells me as we walk into the kitchen, where he's been making homemade hamburgers and french fries for the four of us. Pat makes a great homemade hamburger patty.

I hear Mom's SUV pull into the driveway. Dad's truck almost directly after. If they both worked anywhere near each other, they would only need to take the one vehicle.

"Well, if it isn't our Baby Bear. I was starting to forget we had a daughter at all." Dad jokes, kissing my forehead. "Hi Honey." he says as I hug him.

"DAD!" I laugh and kiss my mom on both cheeks.

"Your Father is right! We haven't seen you in days, Feline. And now we find out you're going camping with Pat, Shawn, and all the guys this weekend!" Mom looks almost sad. No one is used to me having a life. I mean, I've never even had a sleep-over before, unless Pat let me sleep over at Shawn's with him when we were children. But that was the extent of my leaving the house, alone, for any extended period in all my 18 years.

"I'm not going anywhere until Friday morning, Mom." I tell her, hugging her around the hips as she kisses the top of my head and holds me tight. Like she's afraid I'll go somewhere.

"You want to hang out with your old man and I?" Mom pulls back to look at me, smoothing my hair that I've been wearing loose a lot lately, Shawn's request.

"Speak for yourself, woman!" Dad bellows, cracking a beer and inspecting Pat's handy work on the grill. "Ha! OLD! We look hot. Isn't that what you kids say? Hot?"

Pat and I laugh.

"You and Mom DO look hot, Dad. You don't have to worry about that." I grin over at my father. Who, at almost 48 years old, looks like a damn movie star. Full head of rich auburn hair, slightly greying at the temples but nowhere else yet. Rock climber's physique. That Jaxton smile that everyone always gushes about. Eyes so blue against his tan, they seem unreal. And then there's Mom. Mom with thick, black curls, some with silver streaks, almost as long as mine that, just like me, she refuses to ever cut. Her big, honey brown eyes that you could lose yourself in. Her face so delicate and so proportionate and kind and soft and beautiful. And that perfect, hourglass figure, honed and toned from years running and swimming every day. Mom and Dad are total MILF/DILF material.

Mom laughs and blushes. Something her and I share. And then Pat announces it's dinner.

After our incredible burgers, we all clean up the kitchen together and go outside to play lawn darts. Mom and Dad loved this stupid game and over the years of having to play with them, Pat and I have gotten pretty good. We team up and totally wax Mom and Dad's asses all over the pool deck.

Then we all get in the pool together and even Mom has a beer with Pat, Dad and I. Dad and I swim around, Pat and Mom lounging on pool floaties, beers in hand just laughing together and enjoying the last of the sun.

Then I excuse myself to go upstairs and kick some ass and take some names with my COD buddies. Afterwards, e-mailing my WOW group that I won't be able to make it for Saturday's raid, but I'll be back for the Saturday after that for sure.

Eventually I turn in. And dream about Shawn.

************************************************************************

"Cat..."

I moan...

"Cat!" a voice a little more insistent.

I groan, and flail an arm over my eyes.

"FELINE!"

"Go. 'way." I whisper.

"CAT GET UP! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" it's Pat. I crack an eye open, prepared to give my brother a death stare and an ear full. To my delight, he's holding my favourite mug, full of steaming latte!

"Pat..." I groan, sitting up, accepting the coffee.

My brother turns his phone around and passes it to me.

"Hit play." he tells me.

"Ya, I know how to use YouTube, Pat." I grumble. Taking a sip of coffee.

It's from the local news station's YouTube channel. Posted 16 hours ago.

"...and in other news...earlier last evening, police apprehended 26-year-old Theodore Hershel Steinberg of Morro Bay, California who had an outstanding warrant for his arrest. Our sources tell us that Steinberg pulled a gun on the police, firing once and hitting an officer before police returned fire, hitting the suspect's leg in a non-fatal injury. The officer is expected to make a full recovery, and Steinberg is now officially being held on a 1 million dollar bail. Official sources tell us that the authorities were about to apprehend Steinberg, before shots were fired, as Steinberg has been on the wanted list in the state of California for almost a month in connection with alleged sexual assault and battery charges as well as suspicion of stalking and harassment. No other details are known at this time. Authorities have requested that anyone who knows any information about the suspect and his whereabouts on or before July 15th is asked to report to the police."

I stop the video there and look up at Pat. A huge smile on both of our faces.

"That fuckin' guy is going away for YEARS!" Pat shouts, leaping up and landing in a triumphant yell. Then he high-fives me so hard, my hand tingles.

"Shit. Sorry sis!" Pat apologizes.

"It's ok, Pat! This is amazing news!" I grin.

"Isn't it though?" It's Shawn! He saunters into my room, carrying 3 bags of McDonald's, and a Luna's coffee cup. The largest size we offer.

"SHAWN!" I'm so surprised! I didn't expect to see him til tomorrow morning! I hold my arms out to him, and he leans down and gives me a big kiss. On the lips! IN FRONT OF PAT!

Then he sets the McD's on my bedside table and hands me the Luna's coffee cup.

"Caramel, triple shot. For my baby." and hugs me gently.

Pat's smiling at us.

"Had to come over. This calls for celebration." Shawn grins and starts handing out fries and cheeseburgers to Pat and me.

"McDonald's celebration?" I laugh, tossing several fries into my mouth.

"Complaints?" Shawn raises his scarred eyebrow at me.

"Fuck no!" I laugh.

"Thought not." Shawn grins, and then he grabs his best friend, Pat, and bear hugs him.

"Fucker's going away forever!" Shawn says proudly.

Pat laughs and agrees. Hugging Shawn just as hard, pounding his back affectionately with an open hand.

Shawn sits beside me and dives into his Big Mac, as Pat sits in my computer chair and kicks out the footrest, starting the massage, and eating a ton of fries. I wonder to myself if I'll be without a computer chair when he leaves for university again.

The three of us grin at each other like co conspirators over our burgers and revel in the light that Ted Steinberg is most likely not going to be heard from for a long damn time. I make a mental note to look up the sentencing minimum's for someone with priors like Steinberg has after shooting a cop, slicing Shawn up and for what he almost did to me. No more girls will be hurt ever again by that motherfucker!

After coffee and McD's Shawn and Pat head down to the pier. It will be the first time Shawn's felt safe to surf since the fight with Ted Steinberg, and I know he was champing at the bit. Besides, if he was going to keep up with the guys tomorrow, he better brush off the cobwebs of almost 2 weeks spent not doing a whole lot. Although he did start going for several mile long walks not 7 days after! Crazy man!

I lay back in bed and take my phone and watch that slimy, asshole, evil rapist get put into an ambulance in cuffs with 2 policemen again and again. His arm that Shawn broke is in a cast with several stabilizing metal bars coming out of it. He is almost unrecognizable, even after 2 weeks worth of healing. Shawn completely totalled Steinberg. His face is a myriad of stitches, his jaw wired shut. He's strapped to a gurney, handcuffed, and bleeding from the same leg that I plunged the present from my boyfriend into. The gunshot wound, when the police returned fire. He looks like he's in a lot of pain.

Satisfied. That's how I feel right now. Righteously so. Shawn, Pat, Chad, Jon, Chris and Ben's injuries weren't for nothing. Steinberg's going away. Hopefully forever!

I'm wide awake now. And it's noon. I stayed up til 6 am. So I know I'll be going to bed early tonight. Probably a good thing. Shawn said he'd be here at 5:30 am. After his run, with Kylling and all our gear.

I decide to pack for the weekend. That way, I have all day to really think about anything I may have missed.

I make my bed and start laying out all the things that I think I'll need, and then begin the editing process. I only want to bring my 60L tactical Molle bag that Dad got me for Christmas last year, nothing else other than my pillow and 2 hoodies. So it's all gotta fit in there.

I pack 3 days of clothes, several warm pj's, and a long, knit sweater. I add 5 days of socks and underwear. Just in case. Then I put in 2 different bikinis and 2 beach cover-ups. I'll probably only bring my flip-flops. I don't imagine shoes will be much of a thing all weekend. But then I think better of it and throw in a pair of cheap, little, black tennis shoes I probably got at Target or something. I pack one more article of clothing: A cute onesie. I think they call them Kigurumi's. This one is a black bat with an oversized hood with big bat ears on the top and little fangs over the brim of the hood and bat eyes on the side. Then there's actual scalloped bat wings that attach from the arms to the side of the onesie. The whole thing is oversized and plush and soft, and even ends in little feet that have a bit of tread on the bottom! I figure, if there's any time to wear this hilariously cute, warm and soft costume, surely it has to be this weekend!

I sit down at my computer for an hour and make playlists of what I would think would be good for the beginning, middle and end of our mushroom trip. I also just make a straight up "Beach" playlist. Then I upload them all to my phone via Bluetooth. There. Perfect.

Narrowing my skin care regimen down to the absolute necessities and basics is a task in and of itself. I think it's at that moment I realize: Wow. I have a skin care addiction.

I pack a ton of tea tree and lemon essential oil to kick the ass of any bugs that might want to eat me alive. DIE BUGS!

Shawn has my 2 cans of SPF. And I know he'd never forget them. He's the one that's so militant about putting it on me every hour. Those nice, big, strong hands massaging the SPF into me...

I sigh. God, I'm sexually frustrated! It's been so fucking hard sleeping beside my viking god of thunder while he heals and not being able to fuck his brains out. He's had a lot of blowjobs, though. So many blowjobs. Thank you blowjobs. I'm so fucking grateful, blowjobs. I love you so much, blowjobs. You're beautiful and amazing blow jobs. Please feel better, baby, blowjobs. Lots of those! I'm getting much better about deep throating him. I don't gag nearly as much anymore.

There. Everything is packed. I pick my bag up and bring it downstairs and place it by the door. Then I toss 2 pairs of sunglasses in cases down the little side pouches.

Shawn said he would bring us towels. So I don't have to worry about that. I go through my mental checklist of phone charger and all the little incidentals that might pop up, things I might need. I'm pretty sure I got it all.

Hours later, Pat and Shawn come in, golden and dripping. Wearing the hugest grins.

"YA BUDDY!" my brother bumps shoulders with his best friend and smiles at him. "Back in the saddle!"

"Fuck ya! That felt amazing! You see that shit when I wrapped back into the pocket of that double overhead?" Shawn exhales.

"It's like you never had a break, Shawny Boy." Pat nods and goes to the sink and downs 2 glasses of water, handing Shawn his same cup, from which he follows suit.

"Kitty Cat." Shawn greets me as I come around the corner into the kitchen, and he takes me in his arms and lifts me up to sit on his shoulder. I giggle and look down at my boyfriend.

"Damn, you're feeling better." I say. Sitting up on his muscular physique.

"YUP!" he smiles and then lets me down, kissing me again on the lips on the way down.

"I'm glad you're comfy around me now." Pat smiles. "I was starting to wonder if you ever kissed her." he laughs.

Shawn just shakes his head and almost flushes. But it's gone before it really ever started.

The guys make a snack for the three of us, and then tons of Pat's friends start showing up, some with their girlfriends. Chad and Jess are last, and suddenly I'm so happy to see my new friend!

"Little Cat Woman." Jess smiles down at me and hugs me. She's been calling me that lately. I adore the new nickname. Gosh, she's so tall! Chad and she were almost eye to eye. I think he only has about two inches on his girlfriend. She has to be over six feet. Her sisters are of similar stature.

Kelly, Lisa and Jessica Harris are drop-dead gorgeous. They all had that sun kissed, California girl vibe going on. Where Kelly and Lisa were willowy and svelte, perfect for the catwalk, Jess was athletic and toned. Strong, with a voluptuous figure. Lisa was following in her big sister's footsteps and is newly signed to a modelling agency. Jess says she has no interest in the fast-paced world of fashion modelling. Even though she loves clothes! Something we both share.

The Harris sisters were all blondes with hazel eyes and incredible tans. Even the youngest ones, the 14-year-old twins, Amy and June. Only Jess had strawberry blonde hair, pin straight and all one length, hanging to the middle of her back. She always kept it parted down the center. She often wore a series of small leather headbands and circlets she made herself. Some beaded. Some with feathers. And her eyes were a beautiful almost slate gray. She looked like her dad the most. Her sisters taking more after their mom.

Jess' style was very much 1960s, vintage, west coast Bohemian hippy. She loved soft, flowy, flowery dresses and bell bottom pants. I rarely see her without her brown leather, beaded, cropped vest with tasseled fringe that fell almost to her ankles that her mom passed down to her. Her favorite thing besides cooking was thrifting. She opened up a whole new world for me the last couple of weeks! I can't believe the beautiful clothes I've found with her. I even found my mom a gorgeous vintage Dior dress, for her birthday last week. I spent 100 dollars on it, it was still a hell of a bargain.

"Some people don't know what they have." Jess said to me in a hushed whisper about the low price tag of the piece.

Mom bawled her eyes out when I zipped her into it, fresh from the dry cleaners. It was cornflower blue, like Dad's eyes. Mine and Pat's eyes. It was a boat neck sheathe dress, and it hugged my Mom like it was made just for her. Dad's eyes practically bugged out of his head. He couldn't stop touching Mom all night.

And then everyone starts to shout about Ted Steinberg and his arrest, breaking me out of my reverie.

There are so many congratulations and happy, excited shouts, fist bumps, knuckles, and chest slams that the living room becomes a hive of electricity!

It feels great. It really does. Fucker's outta here! Gone! Where he should be! Jail! I don't ever have to think about that guy ever again!

Shawn takes my hand and leads me up the stairs, where he presses me up against the wall and makes me shudder.

"I'm going to destroy that kitty tomorrow. You know that, don't you?" his voice is silky, sultry and deep.

Argh! That sideways boyish smile! It really gets me, every single time. I know he knows too!

"Promise?" I whisper. Now becoming breathless as he rubs a calloused thumb across my cheekbone.

"MmHmm. O fuck ya." I can feel that steel pipe, he calls his cock, pressed into my belly button as he has me spread eagle up against the wall:

Feet, not touching the floor. Wrists, held above my head in one of his strong, capable hands. And ass in his other as he grinds against me, biting me. I'm moaning and begging him, saying 'please' so many times. And then Shawn slides a hand up my shirt and toys with one of my nipples as I wrap my legs around his hips

"O God." I groan. Before we hear a creak and Ben is on the top of the landing, staring at us in feigned, open-mouthed shock before producing a snort of a chuckle and then a smirk.

Shawn gently lets me down from the wall. I am so red, my face feels like it's burning.

"O please, don't stop on my behalf. I just came to drain the ol' lizard. Although I see maybe Shawn's needs draining of another type." and he tips his baseball cap at us, entering Pat's hall bathroom, shutting the door.