My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn and I both laugh, especially as I gesture to the tent in his board shorts, so obvious it's pornographic!

I pull him into my room and make him kiss me more. I beg him to please, PLEASE release me, release us both from this dry spell! He laughs and tells me tomorrow. I don't understand how he can have so much restraint!

Then Shawn pulls back, adjusting the meat in his shorts, regarding me.

"No touching yourself tonight, Kitten." his voice is low, serious.

"WHAT?" I whine. "You're kidding right?"

"Nope." He smiles.

"FUCK!" I shout, covering my mouth. "Shawn noooooooo..." all my dreams of using that shower head on myself later, dashed.

He crosses his arms and leans against my door, grinning.

"I'll know if you do." he smiles.

"O ya?" I cock an eyebrow at him.

"Ya. Like, I know for sure you didn't last night. And you've been in my bed every night before that since..." he trails off.

"Since Steinberg got was what was a long time coming." I whisper, nodding.

Shawn brings me into his arms and hugs me tight.

"God, I love you." he whispers, kissing the top of my head. "Not many women would be ok with their man picking a fight with another, getting hurt, but also really hurting the other guy!" he searches my eyes.

"I know why you did it, Shawn." I tell him. "And, call me old-fashioned, or a conservative republican...or a right wing trad thot." Shawn laughs at that. "I am ok with what you did. More than ok. I think it's terribly romantic and...and so fucking hot, and masculine, and brave. You're my viking protector! My knight in shining armor!" I dare to look up into his face and completely lose it. "OH SHAWN YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!" I start to cry, Shawn catches one of my tears in his palm.

"I didn't though." he says, matter-of-factly, and then he smiles down at me. "You're my girl. I'd do anything to protect you. I'd go to prison to protect you or..."

I gulp...knowing but scared to hear his next words.

"I'd die for you Feline. In an instant."

I grab Shawn's hair fiercely and pull his face down to mine and give him the kiss to end all kisses! He's moaning so loud, bracing me against him. That monster in his shorts, once again rising to the occasion. Only having gone down about half-mast anyway.

I grind against him and then shove my hand down the front of his shorts, and he moans deeply. Instantly I drop to my knees, releasing my boyfriends' beautiful, huge, manhood with a quick downward tug on those shorts. Shawn gasps as his cock waves in the air. Solid. Magnificent.

"Feline..." He tries, but I've already got him in my mouth. He cries out, and I instantly feel the flood start in my sex that's been on a low simmer for days now.

I'm on a mission for his cum. No teasing. No building up. Just full on, deep, cocksucking.

Shawn stops me then, pulls out of my mouth and steps back, his member bobbing and the head dark purple. As if showing, it's displeasure of being so abruptly dislodged from its warm, wet new home. He brings his shorts over himself. And gives a long exhale.

The look on my face must have been funny because he's trying desperately not to laugh.

"Nope." he grins. "I want us to explode together tomorrow night, Feline! I'm bringing extra towels, if you catch my meaning." he winks at me, and helps me up from my knees.

I wipe my mouth on the back of my hand and even though I just had Shawn's member down my gullet, my cheeks start to burn.

Shawn chucks me under the chin and hugs me.

"Be good. I'll know." he smiles.

I sigh and hug him back and press my face between the lower half of his solid pecks, and then look up into his eyes.

"You're so mean!" I sigh.

"No shower heads either." Shawn's mischievous grin.

"SHAWN!" I die of embarrassment.

He smirks and opens my door, now that he's got control over his raging hard on.

"Come on, your parents will be home soon, and I've got more studying to do before we leave tomorrow."

"God, how can you study after that!" I laugh.

"Practice. What, you think I didn't go home with ragers every night after just hanging out over here, Babe?" He rubs his shoulder now, that lets me know he's a bit nervous or shy. "Shit...I'd be playing Counter Strike with the guys, and you'd come in after a swim in your little black bathing suit...fuck."

I giggle. I did that on purpose, during brief moments where my total adoration and longing for Shawn would get the better of me, and I'd awkwardly fumble for opportunities wherein I'd try, desperately, to get him to notice me. NOTICE ME SENPAI!

He'd noticed me alright. His restraint and patience is really incredible.

"Some days, it was all I could do to make it through one afternoon at the Jaxton's without popping at least one chubby." he kisses me. Gentle. Soft. "You make me damn hard, Kitten. Rock fucking solid!"

"Steel pipe." I whisper and Shawn throws his head back and laughs.

"HA!" He's still laughing. "Is that what you call it!?"

I nod, cheeks burning but not caring.

"That's a compliment and a half." he tells me before he leads me back downstairs. Ben just shakes his head at us, and my blush hasn't left since I told Shawn my secret name for his magnificent manhood.

We're all playing Soulcalibur VI. I've just kicked Jon, Chad and Shawn's ass with Grøh, the new Norwegian character that Shawn always takes, but I yoinked his controller. Usually I use Nightmare.

Mom comes in the foyer, followed by Dad, to a living room full of surfers and their girlfriends.

"Hello kids." Dad shouts, shaking hands with several of Pat and Shawn's friends and kissing the backs of several girls hands. To which they all giggle. Dad's a DILF after all!

"Hi Mr. J..."

"Hey Mr. Jaxton."

"Hiya Chuck!"

"It's good to see so many of you!" Mom exclaims and hugs a few of the guys still standing.

"Mrs. J you look great."

"Hey Mrs. Jaxton nice to see you."

"Nice to see you again Jess, Kelly. Where's Lisa?" Mom asks, kissing the cheeks of my new friends.

"O she's working tonight. She just got a job at the Triple C. It's her second evening." Jess explains, kissing my mom's cheeks back. She's gotten so used to Mom's affectionate Greek traditions.

"That's wonderful! Tell her I'm proud of her." Mom says to Jess and Kel.

It's at that moment, Mom and Dad come over to me. The room falls hush. Mom reaches over and tucks a stray spiral lock from my face behind my ear. Dad is the first to pull me into his arms. Mom snuggles into me, and we share a really long moment together. Dad is the first to break the silence.

"Guess what we heard on the news, on the way home from work?" Dad's got this grin that would probably be called "shit eating".

"That bastard is going straight to fucking hell in a hand basket." Mom whispers. And she never swears. NEVER!

I look back and forth between the eyes of my parents. Tears threaten the edges of my vision.

"No more tears, Baby Bear. He doesn't get to have any more of those!" Dad tells me.

"We love you, Feline. You are our baby." Mom's crying. And I can't help it, I burst into tears. Happy tears.

"He's going away forever!" I shout and the room that had been silent, respectful, suddenly erupts into a cheer.

Mom and Dad hold me for a long moment as everyone around us pounds fists, hugs one another and lifts each other up in pure joy!

"Has everybody eaten?" Dad pulls away first, asking the room. Everyone shakes their head.

"Hmpf...that won't do. Honey?" Dad looks over at his wife.

She shrugs. "I'll call the Chinese food guy." she sighs, pretending to be exasperated.

Mom LOVES Chinese food! I mean, she really loves it! Any excuse will do to order it when it comes to my Mom.

Everyone shouts their thanks at Mom and Dad, and I pause the game and bring up the menu on the screen using my phone.

We all peruse it and I write everything down.

The room agrees on a lot, so it makes it easy to order. At the end, Mom and Dad buy everyone the whole damn restaurant for dinner.

When it comes, it's nothing short of heavenly. Shawn's grateful he stuck around. A kick ass celebration dinner!

There's 16 of us, including Mom and Dad, and there's so much food it takes two cars to deliver it all!

One delivery guy's hatchback wasn't big enough to bring our whole order.

The kitchen island, dining room and living room are filled with happy Chinese food munchers. I think I eat like 4 spring rolls. I love those things.

I'm going into the kitchen for seconds when Chad stops me on the way back from the bathroom and gives me a big hug.

"Just wanted to say, I'm fucking happy that guy won't ever be able to hurt you or anyone else again. That's all. You don't have to say anything." he whispers and then releases me, looking into my eyes real quick and then smiling.

"Thanks Chad." I say, as tears threaten to spill over again.

Chad wasn't the real affectionate or emotional type. Something about Jess was rubbing off on him. I hug him again and kiss his cheek. He nods at me and goes back to sit next to his woman.

I collect myself for a moment, and head back into the kitchen. I get a bowl and decide to have some of those won tons. The things that Pat and Shawn had me convinced for YEARS were cat brains! JERKS! I missed out on these delicious "cat brains" because of them! Total jerks.

I sit next to Mom, and she fishes a won ton out of my bowl and eats it, eyes crinkling at the edges when she giggles at my facial expression.

"THIEF." I tell her.

"You're my daughter. I get to have whatever you're having." Mom winks at me.

"MOM!" I groan as she scoops another out of my bowl leaving me 1.

She just laughs and goes back to her chicken chow mein.

I'm surrounded in jerks, I think to myself, smiling.

I'm standing at the door, hugging Shawn goodbye.

"5:30 babe. I know you'll be ready. Just roll out of bed in your PJ's. I'll drive." he says, moving a misbehaving, stray, spiral curl out of my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"Really?" I'm so grateful for that. I'm good at 5 am if I've been up all night, but waking up at 5 in the morning? I wasn't too great at that yet.

"Of course. Feel free to sleep in the car. I made you a bed in the back." he winks at me.

"YOU DID?" I squeak out.

"Sure, I know you need your beauty rest. Mornings aren't your thing. I get it. No prob Kitten. You just be right here when I roll in with Kylling tomorrow morning, and I'll do the rest." he's rubbing his thumb on my cheek. I love it when he does that. Then he runs it across my lips and pops just the tip of his thumb into my mouth. I'm sucking it immediately, and he pulls it out just as quick, with a laugh.

"O we're going to have so much fun tomorrow." he says in that low register, that lets me know I'm in for it! Instant wet panties. Instant!

And then he's gone, that great big awesome bike roaring down the highway now, past our house.

It's early still. Only 7:30. What to do? Shawn says no playing with myself.

"No shower heads either..." he warned.

I moan. I know he'll know. Hell, all he'll have to do is look at me, and I'll turn into a beet like I always do. He'll totally know!

I go sit in the living room with Mom and Dad. Pat and the guys all went down to surf, and the girls went with them. Recently, Chad's been teaching Jess. Just like Pat is teaching me. And she's already getting decent! But then, Jess is really athletic and in tune with her body. She's super into yoga and loves playing volleyball. And I most definitely am not in tune with my body and never have been. But I hope to surprise Shawn with how easy I can stand up now and stay on the board. I know he'll be sad he hasn't been the one helping me learn. But something tells me after this weekend that won't be a thing anymore. And my big brother is almost as patient a teacher as Shawn is. I'm a bit upset with myself that it's taken me so long to be confident enough to get into this hobby that everyone around me loves because I'm starting to see the reasons behind the obsession.

"Well Baby Bear. Camping!" Dad smiles. "Why don't you go get us some of that wine that's been breathing all evening on the island, and we'll talk about it."

"OK!" I grin and skip into the kitchen to collect 3 wine glasses and the new wine decanter Pat got for Mom for her birthday. It has delicious looking burgundy liquid in it.

I bring everything into the living room and then busy myself pouring us all half full wine glasses. The new decanter is really something else. It looks more like an elegant glass sculpture than a container for booze. Mom loves it.

"Dad, do you mind if I bring a couple bottles of wine? The stuff you and Mom made last year?" I ask, handing Dad his glass, then Mom.

"You bet baby. You go right ahead. You're responsible. Take a few. There's going to be a lot of you." Dad nods, accepting his glass.

"Wow really?" I sit between my parents and even Mom is nodding.

"Sure honey. Heck, you may as well take a case. There's going to be 16 of you there! 6 bottles isn't going to do much, but it could make for 1 or 2 real nice dinners!"

"Damn. Thanks." I raise my glass. "To Mom and Dad Jaxton and their awesome wine distillery."

Dad laughs. "Distillery eh?"

And we all clink glasses.

Mom and Dad made wine and beer every autumn. It was a Jaxton house tradition of sorts. They also did a ton of canning. Mom was pretty traditional. And she loved doing all kinds of things that would be considered old-fashioned, on her off time. Dad and she had even tried their hands at mead once or twice, and it was fantastic!

I love helping my parents do the canning. Mom's pickles are some of the best I've ever had! She always gets me to place them in the jars because I have such little hands. We have rows and rows, shelves and shelves of every kind of canned fruit and vegetable you can imagine. There's even a whole section of canned fish! I'm a big fan of the canned salmon. The cherries are also great. Especially in the winter when everything is out of season.

"I saw your bag at the door, Feline. That's all you're taking?" Mom lifts a delicate, ebony eyebrow at me.

"Shawn's got everything in Kylling." I tell them.

"Ah ok, I see. That's why your car isn't here." Mom muses over her wine.

"Yup. Makes more sense. All the stuff is at his place. Shawn's driving tomorrow too." I take a sip of the red, and it hits my taste buds with its delicious smokey flavor.

"That makes me feel better. Shawn's looking after our girl." Dad puts an arm around me and squeezes before he polishes off his glass of wine. "That tastes like another!" he declares.

I get up and fix Dad another glass. This one he takes his time with.

"You'll be so far from home, Feline!" Mom's worried look.

"I'll be even further when I go to Norway in August!" I chirp, suddenly filled with excitement about the prospect of going to Europe. My passport had come in only 3 days ago. I actually looked cute in the photo! Shawn's dad was wrong, and the wedding was actually on the 8th of August, not the 3rd. Shawn laughed when our plane tickets were delivered to his house last week, with the departure date set for the 4th of August. Attached was an apology note from Soren's fiancé, Lisbet, hoping that the fumbling with the dates didn't mess up any plans or obligations either of us had.

"Just like Dad to mess up something important like that. Sounds like his new wife has that figured out. I like her already." Shawn mused.

"Our daughter, all the way at the top of the world!" Mom gasps, bringing me back to the present.

"I'll admit, I'm jealous!" Dad smiles. "Been ages since I've seen Scandinavia."

Dad travelled all over the world with his twin sister, Lacey, for years before he met Mom and settled down. Ask him where he's been. He'll tell you: Everywhere. Twice.

"You should come next time! Shawn's already making plans for maybe spring break. Although he really wants me to see the northern lights." I smile, thinking about Shawn making love to me "unter midnattssolen".

"Another trip next year? Goodness, you might turn into your father." Mom giggles, smoothing my hair now, affectionately.

We chat about what I packed. Whether to expect rain. How the forecast looks amazing all the way into next week. Mom said I should at least bring a raincoat. I tell her, if it gets like that, we may as well all come home. She agrees.

Then we watch a couple episodes of The Office. Mom and Dad love that show. We all laugh our asses off and soon the decanter of wine is empty, and I feel pretty damn nice I must say.

Pat, all the guys and my friends Jess and Kelly start filing in, shouting, their voices always so loud and boisterous.

Left over Chinese food is heated and doled out by Pat.

I excuse myself from my friends and head on up to my room. Jess and Kel follow me.

"O wow, your room is so nice, Feline!" Jess exclaims. Looking around at all my decor.

I've never talked about my room. Maybe it's time to elaborate.

I have a big bedroom. I'm lucky. Pat gave up the big room for me when I became a teenager. His room isn't small by any means. But this room is giant. The way he said it was, girls need more privacy.

This room has its own en suite, with a claw foot tub and everything. I've got a really amazing sibling. Whose brother would do that for them, out of the blue, without any suggestions or prompting? Just give up their big room to their kid sister!

Anyways, the room is huge, as is the floor to ceiling window that takes up almost an entire wall behind my bed that overlooks the ocean and Cayucos Pier. You can even see the first part of our tiny town before it rounds the curve of the highway. I like black. That's obvious. But I also love gray and silver. Monochrome colors. And my room reflects that.

My walls are done in a neutral, light gray shade eggshell textured with one accent wall done in a gray and black velvet damask wallpaper and another wall painted the same neutral undertone of gray but much darker. Crown molding throughout. Ultra black hardwood floors.

All my furniture is glossy black and looking like it comes out of some gothic rococo dream. The brand is Californian: Young and Baroque Furniture. It's ornately carved, and it was all my Aunt Lacey's. All but the bed. Dad spent too many months with Lacey in the original bed. She passed in that bed. So, Mom found a company out of Australia: Haunt Furniture. I paid for half, and we chose the Nymph Canopy bed in king. It goes surprisingly well with the local brand, and it's goddamn stunning.

Both of my armoires, my bed bench, night tables, 3 shelving units, my desk, 2 dressers, stand up mirror, chaise lounge and high back chair with coffee table in the corner beside my computer are all by the same local company. Everything matches and is visually coherent. Which makes me happy because I like order and cohesiveness.

Mom designed my room's layout, wallpaper, paint and everything. Like she always does. She loves interior decorating and doesn't care what style it's in. She nails it, every time!

My bedding is all black. All the time. Except my sheets, those are gray. Black sheets show everything. Every little bodily secretion. Ask me how I found out about that one! Yes, it was a masturbation session over Shawn. And a good one at that.

My shelving units have books and all kinds of knickknacks all over them. Lots of little taxidermy animal skulls, bugs embedded in resin, some old 80s toys like She Ra and a few Transformers I won on a couple e bay auctions. Some of my beloved, My Little Ponies I had growing up. Lots of fantasy and sci-fi graphic novels and comic books. God, too many. Crystals, shells, rocks, pretty things Mom, Dad, Pat, and all Pat's friends had given me for Christmas's or Birthdays over the years. I have two whole shelves, in one of the units, dedicated to things Shawn has given me.