My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 10b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK YA!" I shout before looking around for my cameraman.

Ben paddles up to me, laughing.

"You get that? You fucking see that shit!?" I holler excitedly, bracing Ben's shoulders with my hands. I grab him and hug him, and we both share a sacred moment between surfing brothers.

"That was fucking gnarly, bro!" Ben shouts, bracing his large camera against one of his hips. "Where the fuck did that wave come from anyways? How in the hell did you manage to stay inside the pit for the entire ride?"

"God!" I proclaim. We both share a good laugh as Pat paddles over to us.

I grab Pat in a bear hug, and he squeezes me tight.

"Shawn, brother. That was without a doubt the most sick wave I've ever seen you catch!" He's excited for me. It's rare I take such big chances like this one was, especially when I was heavily involved in gymnastics on a professional level. Getting injured would have destroyed my chances of going to the Olympics, or worse, ruined my body for life. That didn't happen, though. I've been lucky or even blessed, and today was no exception.

As we make our way over to the rest of the group they all pound me on the back and fist bump me until I feel pretty damn proud of myself. I'm beaming with pride, and I may have just topped the rest of the guys for the weekend. I'm not mad about it. It's not often that happens.

"Biggest wave I've seen in a few years." Chris shouts. "And you rode it, right to the end! Kickflip into a 540 for a finisher! You big show off!"

"Sick, bruh. Sick, sick, sick." Chad mutters, shaking his head. "Epic. That shit is for the vaults."

"Hell ya it is, and I have it all right here!" Ben grins triumphantly, patting his helmet and his giant handheld simultaneously. "We're all gonna watch the footie later on tonight. I brought a couple laptops." he shrugs.

I stretch my arms out and lay back on my board for a few moments soaking it all in. Beautiful, cornflower blue eyes are all I can think about. And plump, dark pink lips. Kissable lips.

"I'm outta here." I sit up, and start to manoeuver my way past the group.

"What?! Bruh, it's like, barely 9 a.m.!" Nic states incredulously.

"Ya. I stayed way longer than I said I would." I state, turning on my board past the guys.

"SHAWN'S FUCKING WHIPPED!" Jon laughs and slaps me on the back as I paddle past.

"Hopelessly so." I shout back at my friends. "I'm in love, boys, and nothing's topping me after that ride. Not any of you, that's for sure." I gloat and turn, paddling like hell for the shoreline.

My friends make whipping sounds as I make my way back to the beach and I just laugh and think to myself they have no idea. I paddle my way back to the beach. To Feline.

She's racing towards me in a pair of cut-off black jeans and a bikini top. Small, firm breasts jiggled with her exertion. The idea of burying my face between those exquisite tits has me almost instantly hard. I make a beeline for the shore.

~Feline~

The guys are surfing exceptionally well. I can hear their shouts and laughter over the breaking surf. Benny came and got his cameras from Kelly awhile ago. I can't wait to see all the footage and pictures he's taken of our little trip so far.

Shawn's form is beautiful out in the waves. He's so athletic. Anything he tries that's physical, he seems to excel at. I love to watch him. When I was just starting to realize my feelings for him, it was one of the only times I could really stare and no one would think me odd or thirsty. His eyes couldn't catch me looking, as they always did. And then I would blush and die inside.

The girls are chattering around me, giggling, making jokes. Being funny, silly, ridiculous. All the things that make being on psychedelics fun. And here I am, lost in my thoughts of my lover.

And then Kelly is standing up, and Jess and Angie. And I turn to see their gaze.

Shawn is paddling out towards the largest wave I may have ever seen any of them attempt to ride. My heart is in my throat, and I'm unable to even cry his name as I see him suddenly stand up into the face of the huge swell!

Benny is staying well ahead of Shawn, getting all the footage he can even as he is sprayed by the wave racing towards him.

Shawn is riding inside the curl of this gigantic piece of ocean a wave that has to be 50 feet high! Impossibly huge! I can see his long, white blonde hair streaming out behind him. All I can hear is the rush of the ocean as the wave climbs ever higher. Shawn is managing to stay in the barrel! I don't know how, but I can barely even see him anymore, and suddenly I am so worried. But Ben has his camera trained on his friend, and I am instantly relieved when I see my boyfriend pop out the lip, ahead of the peak of this legendary wave! Shawn kick flips, lands it, and then performs a 540 at the end of his run, backflipping up and over the peak and down past the crest! I can finally breathe when I see his head pop up and his hand punch the air in victory!

"DID. YOU. SEE. THAT?!" Jess grabs me and shakes my shoulders. "Holy shit, Feline! Did you see what your boyfriend just did!?"

My friends are screaming and hooting and hollering, and I am glued to my seat in total awe of what I just witnessed.

My boyfriend is a goddamn god. A prodigy of athleticism. He's the most fucking incredible human being I've ever known. I am infinitely proud of him. My heart swells with pride.

Mine. My own. A legendary man.

When I see him wave to the guys and begin paddling back to the shoreline, I stand up abruptly, almost toppling Jess with the motion.

"Sorry." I mutter, trying not to laugh.

"Just go!" Jess smiles, pushing me towards Shawn.

And I'm off racing on the sand towards my tall surfing champion.

I wade out to the water waist-deep, not caring that I'm not in my bathing suit. Shawn slides up to me on his board and grasps me in his arms, pulling me onto his board with him. I straddle it, and we kiss.

O fuck! The kissing. Like we had not seen each other in a year.

"Shawn." I mew beneath his lips.

"We're going to the tent. Right fucking now." He murmurs against me.

I nod vigorously, and we kiss more. And more. I swear he's never kissed me like this. So hungry. His huge cock pointed down one of his long legs, hard as steel and trapped inside his wetsuit.

We kiss in the ocean until I am shivering, and Shawn hauls the board and me out with both arms. He buries his board up the beach some and waves to the girls down several yards from us.

Together, we make our way back up to the tents.

"Give it to her good, Shawn, don't let me down!" Jess yells after us.

I turn beet red as Shawn yells back:

"No one's being let down today!"

The girls laugh and giggle, and I feel like an embarrassed tomato as my boyfriend hugs me to him and chuckles.

"She's gonna eat those words when Chad comes in." He smiles at me. I bite my lower lip and imagine Chad and Jess.

"I'm gonna pound that pussy so hard, Jessie." Chad's promise earlier yesterday, as we were setting up our tents, she's in for it. I smirk.

(Author's note. From here on out has a soundtrack. If you'd like to listen while you read, go to youtube and copy paste this: 'Let Go' - Downtempo Chill mix by Chill Ya Beans. It's one hour and 26 seconds. Enjoy.)

My lovely boyfriend opens the tent door for us and ushers me inside, zipping it closed after. We stand facing each other before he slowly starts to undress me.

Removing my bikini top, Shawn's sudden intake of breath has me flushed again. He cups me under one of my breasts, his thumb reaching to gently slide across one of my already hard nipples. I gasp, and he gives a low chuckle before he wraps an arm around me and pulls me up, into his hungry mouth.

"Shawn!" I start, my feet no longer on the ground as my boyfriend and lover devours my breasts, one after the other. My heart races with excitement.

The flat of his tongue licks between my breasts and tastes the sea salt that had collected there from the spray of the ocean.

"God, you're so delicious." he moans against me.

I reach behind his neck and slowly slide the zipper on his wetsuit down to his ass. He smiles and places me on my feet and carefully sheds the garment from his body as it clung tight and wet against all the hard planes of him.

After he steps out of the legs of his suit and hangs it in a corner to dry, he unzips my wet shorts, and slides them down my legs, along with my soaking wet bikini bottom. I support myself on his shoulders as I lift one and then the other of my pale calves out of my cut offs. Shawn hangs them next to his suit and steps back to look at me.

His cock is long, thick, and proud, jutting straight towards me. Under my gaze, it twitches and a drop of cum beads at the head, threatening to drip to the floor. Instead, I catch it on my forefinger and lift it to taste him. He groans and pulls me towards him.

"Fuck, you are so sexy, Feline." he moans against my throat, nipping at me, biting my shoulder. He kisses his way down my arm, dipping his tongue in the hollow of my elbow, making me giggle.

"You're freezing." He says lowly. "In the bed with you, little kitten." and he pulls back our combined sleeping bags.

I jump in and shift over, so Shawn can climb in beside me. He does so and zips us up, pulling me over to his warmth.

We cuddled for a long moment, holding one another, hands sliding all over each other. My breasts flattened against the huge expanse of his chest. Our eyes search one another. Our pupils have given way some, to let the color of our iris show once more. But we are both, still, unmistakably high.

"I love you." I tell him after a long moment of silent soul gazing.

Shawn crushes me to him, burying his face into my neck.

"You don't know how long I have wanted to hear those words from you, Feline Jaxton." he whispers.

"You waited for me." I whispered. "You never even had sex with anyone else!"

"I only want you." he smiles, trailing a finger down my cheek over to my mouth where he traces the outline of my lips. "Only ever wanted you. No one else comes close."

I know I'm blushing, but I don't care. I don't flinch away from his loving gaze.

His lips find mine, and this kiss is so soft and gentle that it takes my breath away. He's making love to my mouth with his lips and tongue, and I am absolutely swept away in the sweetness of his embrace.

When he pulls away, I am gasping, my lower lip trembling. I had no idea love could feel like this. Now I know how mom and dad feel about each other. A deep tenderness settles over us. And I know this is going to be a morning we'll remember for the rest of our lives.

His kisses are passionate and soft a kind of loving torture. The scrape of his stubble, starting to come through, excites me. Shawn is all male. Masculine and powerful. Strong, yet gentle, soft, and kind.

Images from growing up side by side flash through my mind. In all of them, his beautiful smile is like my own heartbeat. Familiar. Close. There's a kind of safe fortitude in Shawn's embrace that makes me feel free. Freer than I've ever felt. His voice is deep and soothing, so deep that I can feel it rumble in his chest. He's telling me everything a woman would ever want to hear. All the I love you's said a hundred different ways, and finally ending in Norwegian. He's speaking to me in his native language, and I don't care that I don't understand. It's so beautiful. Is this heaven? Heaven on earth? If I were to die right now, I would think I would die absolutely fulfilled.

We're moving together, he and I. Laying kisses across eyelids, cheeks, and lips, hands molding, shaping, sliding, touching, gliding, gripping, and caressing. There's no feeling that can compare to being in love and the act of love making. No feeling comparable to being able to trust someone with your very soul and knowing they trust you with theirs.

Our legs wrap around each other, and we begin a kind of dance of lovers. Limbs slide against limbs. Whispers and gasps. Soft sighs and gentle moans. Lips and tongues, fingers and palms. Hardness and softness. My body is on fire, and he knows it.

"Please Shawn." I whisper to him.

He slides his palm over my sex and cups me, holding me gently.

"This what you want, baby girl?" he sighs.

I nod softly and kiss him.

I've never been kissed by another man, so I have no basis for comparison. But there is no way anyone could kiss better than my lover. His lips match mine, and his tongue softly probes. He tastes incredible.

Shawn applies pressure with the flat of his palm, and then begins an agonizingly slow press and release of all his fingers at different times against the closed outer lips of my sex. Teasing me, building me to a fever pitch.

He, like myself, is enjoying this too much to rush anything. His fingers toy. Gently stroke, and press and softly pet. He's not entered me yet, and I am arching into his palm, practically begging him to. But he doesn't. He continues on with the sweet caress. I sigh and shift and feel my hips involuntarily rise and fall as I will just one finger to slip in.

And then it does, and both of us hiss out pleasure between clenched teeth.

"So wet Feline. So wet." Shawn groans out as his fingers find the spot I crave to be touched the most.

"FUCK!" I cry when he brushes against it. That little button of flesh, already so swollen, needy little thing.

He brings me close to suck on one of my nipples, and I dig my hands into his long, damp hair and whimper.

Everything is soft touching. His fingers, so feather-light, he explores all of me. Gently stroking my outer lips, my inner lips, he braces my clitoris between his thumb and forefinger he rolls it, not unlike what he does to my nipples. I can't help it, I'm moaning loudly. I try to be quiet, but I can't. I pray to God no one is in our camp site right now because I am dangerously close to cumming and I won't be able to be silent.

He's teasing me. Does he have any idea how close he has me? One of his fingers circles around the entrance to me. Gently, dipping inside only an inch, then retreating to circle the entrance again. Nothing about his touch is abrasive or hard. Everything is gentle. He's taking me to heights I haven't experienced yet.

Fingers dipping inside me, and then reaching up to stroke my most sensitive part at the apex of my sex and then back inside me, over and over. Each turn takes me closer and closer. The patterns his fingers make drive me wild. I am gripping his shoulders with my fingernails at this point. I know I am getting louder and louder.

"That's it, baby. Let go." he whispers. "Let go. Explode for me." he says, and nips one of my nipples, and it's at that moment that I do!

I let loose a scream and buck underneath my lover's hand! He never loses pace. He neither slows nor quickens, just continues the stroking of my swollen bud until I cry out again and again, losing all sense of myself!

"Yes!" he hisses as I babble incoherently. I can feel how much more wet I am becoming as a second orgasm crashes into me before the first one has even really subsided. "Again." he moans. "Again Feline." It's like a delicious command, one I am not at liberty to deny.

He strokes me and strokes me, coaxing a third out of me until I am gasping and grabbing his wrist.

"O God, please! Shawn!" I cry out and he understands. Stilling his fingers and palming me comfortingly. I writhed against him in sweet agony and buried my face between his pectorals.

I weep against his chest. And he strokes my back with his free hand. No words are said. No words are needed.

After a time, I glance up at Shawn. His eyes are soft, gazing down at me. Those deep green depths pull me in. I am lost.

Tentatively, I reach down and brush my palm against my lover's magnificent cock. It has lost none of its steel. In fact, it's weeping. A small puddle of precum on my thigh tells me just how much he still wants me.

He gasps as I stroke him, not unlike how he stroked me. I hold his eyes with mine as I wrap my hand around him and pull his foreskin back.

"Shit." he moans.

I pass my thumb over the slick hardness of his plum-like head. We moan in unison. He feels like velvet. Rock-hard velvet. And I swear I am getting more turned on at the idea of him inside me.

Shawn holds me tight as I fondle him. Touching him in soft grips and gentle hand gliding motions. I move my other hand down to cup his heavy balls. They are large and feel delicious in my hands. His cock jerks and pulses under my fingertips. He lets out a huge, heavy sigh and then breathes in just as deeply. I slide my thumb over and across the head again. And again. Each time, I collect what comes forth and slide it down the length of him. He's groaning. And I'm grinning like an idiot I'm sure, but this is just so much fun I don't care. I lean in and take one of Shawn's nipples in my mouth.

"O GOD!" He cries out, gripping me to him. I suck him hard into my mouth and roll the small pebble of his nipple with my tongue. He shudders with each pass. I feel he is dangerously close to coming, so I slow my hands and grip and hold him for a moment, allowing the urgency to pass.

His breathing is ragged, but the pulse of his cock slows.

"Make love to me?" I asked suddenly. My voice barely a whisper.

"Kitten. I thought you'd never ask." He grits out, and I open my thighs for him.

Lifting himself on one arm, he settles between my legs and leans down to capture my lips in a kiss.

And then there are no more words as he slides in, my juices easily coating the way for his large member.

Seated, he gazes down at me as I gaze up at him. Everything is amazement and wonder in those moments. I feel the soft pulse of his cock inside me, like a heartbeat. And I know that this man owns my soul, and that I gave it freely.

There is nothing about those moments that is fast, or hurried, or in a rush. Everything is soft and slow. Everything is like the moments before a sunrise, before the world has awoken. The still quiet before the dawn.

We've never made love like this before. We are in tune with one another. Our needs, wants, and desires are laid bare for both to see. There is only tender softness in these moments. I've never felt anything like it.

He's sliding inside me, deeply. My thighs grip his hips tightly. I don't know if either of us is saying words, but I make out my name from time to time, and I cry his out again and again.

One of his big hands runs down the side of my face in a careful motion, and I cup his strong jaw in one of mine, gripping one of his powerful pectoral muscles with the other. He's holding himself up with his other hand as he makes love to me, staring down at me with such tenderness as I have only seen in my parents' eyes.

Does everyone get to have a love like this?

As my lover slides inside me, I feel all the hard ridges of him against my inner walls. I am gripping him so tightly, clutching at him as he retreats. I whimper, almost in despair, before he fills me again with a long stroke.

There are moments when our eyes catch, hold, and then move to gaze upon other parts of each other. I watch as his chest and arms ripple with movement. His body is amazing. His dedication to the gym has paid off and then some. Every muscle is defined. Tendons and sinew standing and retreating, protruding and falling back. Long, thick, cord like ropes thread through and over his arms and chest in the form of veins, large veins, deep blue in color. I glide my fingers along one on his forearm. I could never wrap even both my hands around his bicep. His arms are huge. Perfectly carved. He is all hardness against my softness. That luscious bronze skin is mine to touch. He's so tan against me. I love the contrast of our skin pressed together.

I brush a long tendril of my loves hair behind his ear, even as it makes a beautiful, almost white curtain around our faces as he lays over me, supporting himself as to not crush me. He's so considerate. He knows what a big man he is. I'm reminded of our first time together, he over me, gently prodding against me, searching for the entrance into my body.