My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 10b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel his powerful legs between mine, working to bring us both towards that moment of pure bliss. They, too, are remarkably hard and strong, shaped as if by a master craftsman. Sculpted to complete perfection, long, solid legs, bronze, thickly veined with silky, flexible tendons. Legs honed from countless hours in athletics his entire life.

His hips softly slapped into the cradle of mine, which I lifted, to allow him even deeper inside me. One of his hands slides down my back to bottom, which he grips in a giant, calloused palm and squeezes gently.

"A perfect peach." he whispers before claiming my lips in another deep kiss that lasts forever.

I cry out, I'm getting close.

"Are you..." he trails off as I nod.

"Together?" he questions, and I have no words, so I nod again, fervently. "Hold me, Feline!" He cries out.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down. No more space is left between us, and still he does not crush me. He rocks into me as I moan loudly. The first wave of pleasure hits me like a tidal wave. So sweet, so soft. Everything is like time standing still. And then I am cumming, cumming hard! He covers my mouth with his, and my scream is lost in his throat as he groans into mine.

Our movements are in unison, bodies softly slapping together as we each climb higher and higher, possibly higher than we've ever climbed together! I am lost, absolutely lost in his arms.

Pleasure like this doesn't seem like it should be real. Like all those erotic novels and online stories I have read, described a kind of nonsense. Now I see that they just weren't adequate. Right now, I feel like words are completely deficient. There just aren't any for this kind of beauty.

Ripples of sexual tension and release shiver through me over and over. This is the single most perfect orgasm I have ever felt! And from the sound of my beautiful viking, I am not the only one. My God, but his moans. They last forever! His cock throbs, and throbs, and throbs and still I have not come down! This is the sweetest feeling on earth! Who knew orgasms could last for days?

I don't know when we came down from that, or when Shawn withdrew and pulled me onto top of him as he collapsed on the bed. But we are both breathing heavily and holding each other like we are afraid the other will vanish.

Minutes pass like hours. And we are threading our fingers together and breathing as one. I don't know if I have ever felt something like what just transpired. A perfect moment in time. Unforgettable. Pure.

Shawn's erection hasn't calmed down. He's still hard as a rock. It lays like a beautiful dark pink sculpture along his stomach, reaching up, past his navel, softly pulsing. The head is dark purple and shining with our combined juices. Instantly, I want more. And I know he's the man to give it.

I slide my hand across his chest to his far shoulder, and using it as leverage, slide one of my thighs over his hip and pull myself up on top of him, gazing down at my beautiful lover.

His smile is instantaneous. Adorable and full of mischief. I sit up and rock back on my lover's cock, pushing it up, standing it against my backside. It throbs deliciously.

"More?" he asks, running a calloused thumb over my lower lip.

I nod. Seemingly incapable of word stuffs at this point.

"Well, allow me." he sighs, using his strong hands and arms to lift me, to settle the head of that cock against my entrance. I grasp the root of him and slowly descend upon him. Allowing him to fill me until I cannot possibly take anymore.

I collapsed on his chest for a moment. Breathing hard. He gets so deep like this, stretching me, bumping up against my cervix. I've learned to enjoy the kind of sweet pain that comes with being on top. He's a very large man. Everywhere. And I am a very small woman. But somehow my body can accommodate a good portion of him.

He gives me a succession of short, quick thrusts that leave me gasping before I sit back up, enveloping him inside of me. He playfully tugs on my nipples with long, bronze fingers, and I begin to roll my hips along his.

~Shawn~

My baby has the softest skin of any I have ever felt. She feels so velvety, creamy and pale. I never want to stop touching her. Her skin has the most soothing effect on me. And her natural smell is like home, sea salt, vanilla, and jasmine. Like that skin care she loves so much. Like the flowers growing all along the outside of her house.

Those perfectly shaped breasts bounce and jiggle as she slides up and down my shaft, impaling herself, grinding into me. Hard then soft, fast then slow. No rhyme or reason to her motions. Her nipples, usually pale pink, are engorged with blood and have taken on a rosy hue. I roll them in my fingers, palming those perfect handfuls and releasing, gently squeezing, massaging her.

Her head lolls back on that gorgeous column of a pale neck. Slender, graceful. A vampire's dream. The lengths of her hair tickle my stomach as it slides along me with her movements. All those soft black curls, caught up in one long, black braid that's thick like a rope. I take it in one of my hands and gently twine it about my wrist, using it to pull her down so that I can kiss those lips. Lips still swollen with the fury of our kisses from earlier. She tastes of sea salt and cherry coke. A little of that last joint she must have shared with Jess. And something intrinsically all her. A taste I am now so familiar with, and always hungry for.

Her adorable mew as I gently slide my tongue along hers redoubles the steel in my cock. Feline is such an excellent kisser. Her plump lips cradle my own as our tongues work together, building passion and need. Fuck, I want to do this forever with her. We're never leaving this tent. No fucking way.

I slide my hands from deliciously voluptuous hips down to smooth, firm, and just slightly plump thighs. Feminine thighs, so soft and juicy. Thick thighs. All woman. And then I am gripping those gorgeous hips again, rolling her on top of me. Fuck me, my baby has a sexy body. Her tiny waist accenting just how rounded those hips are. And that ass. She has a perfect ass. I'm not the only one to admire it, an ass to match those hips. Plump, rounded, with a graceful slope up to her lower back. She has the sweetest double dimples above those rounded mounds. I've always loved ass dimples on women. A perfect place for my tongue to tease.

Her small strip of pubic hair, which she keeps neatly trimmed flashes before me with each slide of her motions, calling me deeper. I stretch a thumb into those short ebony curls and brush her most sensitive part.

"FUCK!" she moans and bucks on top of me.

I chuckle and repeat the motion for her. Her eyes close. She's so hot and silky and lush. I can smell her arousal, and my mouth practically waters.

Her pink nipples are so hard, and are reaching for the sky. She has the most amazing pair of upturned breasts I've ever seen. I toy with one with my free hand, not missing a beat on her clit with my other thumb.

Her hands rise to her temples, and she grips her hair there and moans deeply.

"Oh, Shawn..." that soft sigh. It's all I ever want for her. All the sighs and moans and little cries.

"Enjoying yourself?" I ask her. All she does is nod, her eyes opening to glance down at me before fluttering closed again. A blush of pink fills those beautiful cheeks and remains. Her skin is alive with her flush. Even her chest is taking on that hue.

"I love this." she murmurs. "I love you." She stares down at me before leaning in and laying feathery kisses across my forehead and temple, down my jaw. She nips one of my earlobes, and I wrap my arms around her and crush her to me as gently as I can. She knows what drives me crazy.

"I adore you, Shawn. My beautiful boyfriend." she giggles when I allow her to sit back up.

"I've never loved another." I tell her. "You're my angel."

"O baby." she cries, and then I feel her tighten around my cock: the first telltale sign of her impending crisis. I can't wait to bring her there again.

I feel no need to rush, but I can see she's not far off, as her hips roll faster against me, rocking me inside her body. I try to slow her down, but she's not having any of it as she climbs higher and higher. I can't help but chuckle at my beautiful girl as she greedily humps me harder. Harder.

When she comes, she is nothing short of a banshee. Gorgeous and wild, she throws her head back and forth. Her eyes squeezed shut as she shouted my name. I know she's so close, on the precipice. I grip her hips and do the work for her, rolling her up, forwards and back I buck underneath her and let her ride me into orgasm. I lift that perfect peach of a bottom up and drop her on top of me over and over as she cries out and shudders.

I don't give her a moment's reprieve before I'm sitting up and gripping my gorgeous lover in her aftermath. A bewildered look takes her face before I am spinning my angel and bracing her, pulling myself to my knees behind her.

"Jesus, you're so fucking strong, Shawn!" she says excitedly, as I present my cock to her nether lips again.

She lowers down presenting that fucking delectable ass in my direction, wiggling.

"All the easier to fuck you with, my dear." I smirk. Her little giggle is sweet.

And fuck her I do. Hard thrusts. Deep, making her grip the mattress with both hands.

"Oh!" she shouts. "Oh fuck. O God. O fuck, God, shit! SHAWN!" She turns to look at me as I pound my sweet girl into complete submission. There's no way I can come again, yet I can give her more. That greedy little pussy is capable of multiples upon multiples.

"Play with yourself." I tell her, and her entire face flushes, but she obeys, giggling.

Feline's ass is an endless sea of motion. Jiggling with each impact of my hips against her, my hands grip and hold her flesh, leaving faint marks as I do. Creamy pale skin begged to be turned pink by my palms.

I give her a playful swat, and she moans. I can't help but chuckle as I give her another, in the same spot. Instantly, a pink hand print appears. I soothe the skin with my palm and give her ass several more gentle spanks, enjoying the color playing over her flesh.

"YESSS!!" she hisses as I kiss her slender back and give her another playful spank.

"Like this?" I ask, kissing her shoulders, her spine, rubbing the sweet little indents above her plump behind with my thumbs.

"FUCK! YES!" Her voice is animal like. Hungry, taking us both by surprise.

I withdraw to the point of her whimper and then pound back into her again, smacking that amazing ass with the impact when my hips meet her flesh.

She cries out.

After that it's Feline cumming and cumming and cumming again. I don't slow down. I don't give her a moment between orgasms. I want her sore and absolutely satisfied. I want her to beg me for mercy!

The tight clench of her small pussy squeezes me in the most delicious way. I don't know how, but I am almost able to slide my entire length inside her. At 10 and a half inches, that's a lot for a little woman like her. But she's taking it and moaning, thrashing her body back and forth. A fine sheen of sweat coats our bodies, making for the most lewd noises now coming from our vigorous love making.

I'm pounding her hard, long smooth strokes. She's taking them! Those delicate hands grip the side of our bed and squeeze. She's practically sobbing into the sleeping bag. I can feel her leg muscles starting to shake. She's almost had enough. She can barely hold herself up any longer. I know soon she'll beg me to come. I wish I could.

"Baby, come for me." she whines.

"I can't, Kitty Cat." I tell her regretfully.

"Yes, you can." she says, looking back at me.

She reaches back and palms my balls, encircling the base of my sack, she gently tugs.

"O FUCK!" I shout. Pleasure snaked through me by surprise. Shit, maybe I can.

"Hang on, baby..." I grit my teeth and redoubled my efforts, slamming my jerking cock into this goddess spread out before me like a gift from God himself.

"Please, oh please, Shawn. I need it!"

She tugs on my sack again, and I explode inside my sweet angel with a dull roar.

Fuck me, I see stars!

I seat myself as far as I can inside Feline and bath her insides with my cum, waves of pleasure take me and I feel a lightheadedness like I've never felt. I collapse on the bed, pulling her with me, and cradle her against me as jerk after jerk sends ropes of cum into my girl. As if I hadn't cum twice already! I'm tingling all over, and yet I feel far away from my body. Jesus, what did she do to me?

"FUCK!" I shout as I lay panting, and my cock jettisons the last of me inside this sweet, tight little pussy. I lay in a state of shock.

Feline wriggles her bottom against me as I lay prone behind her. I can't remember breathing this hard in my life. Fuck me, how she wrings so many orgasms out of me, I'll never know. I was so sure there was none left to give. And yet, here we are.

I withdraw from my sweet angel with a large plop, and she turns in my arms and smiles at me.

"How do you do that?" I whisper, brushing tendrils of hair from her moist temples.

She shrugs and buries her face in my throat, kissing me over and over. Soothing my arms, chest, and upper back with soft little hands.

After a moment, she reaches over and grabs wet wipes from the side pocket closest to the bed and presses several between her legs.

"You're pouring out of me!" she laughs, good-naturedly. And I can't help but laugh along with her.

"I can't believe I had anything left after that last one." I mutter, replacing her hands with mine. "Let me, Kitten face."

She blushes as I gently wipe her clean. Using several new wipes on her thighs and ass.

"Damn." I sigh. "I came a gallon."

"You always do." she shakes her head, grinning.

We are smiling like fools at each other. And it's just at that moment that we both start to hear the voices of our friends and family making their way, loudly, back to the campsite.

I toss the wipes into the garbage bag at the other end of the tent and pull Feline into the sleeping bag with me. "C'mere."

And then we are kissing again, and kissing some more.

"Knock Knock!" it's Jess.

"We're naked!" Feline squeals as I laugh and cover us both with the top of our combined sleeping bags.

"DUH!" Jess giggles. "We all know what you guys are doing in there! Haven't you had enough yet? Come out! We're gonna have breakfast."

My stomach complains angrily as soon as she says the B word.

"Go 'way!" Feline giggles.

"Awwwwww. Caaaaat. Come play us! Fuck each other's brains out later!" Jess whines.

"Bring us weed, and maybe I'll think about it." Feline smirks over at me.

I let out a full-throated laugh. My girl is such a little badass sometimes.

"Better do what she says, Jess. Girl has appetites today." I shout through the tent.

Just then a now familiar smell wafts into the tent from the flap covering the top from dew and rain.

Feline inhales deeply.

"Can I come in now?" Jess giggles, fiddling with the zipper before she even hears our assent.

Feline cuddles close to me. We're completely covered. No worry of being seen.

"Enter. Mistress of cannabis." I wink at Jess as she peeks one eye inside.

"YAY!" she floats inside on a haze of smoke. A giant joint in her hand. "Hi sexy lovebirds!"

I chuckle. "Morning sunshine."

Feline is blushing hard, skin bright pink.

"Dang, it smells like fucking in here. Wow." She giggles, and hands me the joint. I shake my head and pass it to my love. I think I've had enough mind-altering substances for a while.

"What did you expect, Jessie?" Feline smiles and accepts the joint from me, inhaling deeply.

Jess just shrugs and plunks down on the mattress beside Feline as she turns in my arms and presses her juicy ass into my crotch, so she can converse with her friend.

"You just missed the action." I laugh and watch my baby and her new bestie enjoy that bat of a joint.

"Damn...Maybe Chad and I will have to come in here later. You can give us pointers." she leers over at Feline.

"You can't be serious!" Feline's eyes are suddenly wide.

Jess just laughed and poked her friend through the sleeping bag, tickling her.

"Everyone's cooking. There's enough bacon to give an elephant a coronary out there." Jess jerks her head over to the clearing where we can see our friends sharing the workload of morning breakfast routines. Suddenly I smell coffee, and my stomach growls audibly again, enough that both girls turn and giggle at me.

"A bear." I grin. "An angry one too."

"O shit, we better feed this guy, Cat." Jess tugs on Feline's arm.

"Ok, ok!" Feline smiles. "Give us a minute to get dressed, and we'll be right out."

"You better! Or I'll come in here with the guys next." Jess warns, getting up to leave.

"O hell no, you won't." I tell her. "Or it's into the soup with Jessie Harris, her and her giant bag of weed."

She gives a frightened little yelp and runs out of the tent to go save her stash.

"JESS ZIP THE TENT!" Feline yells as a tan hand snakes around the corner and zips us up, hidden from view.

Feline kisses me and laughs softly.

"She's such a shit!" she giggles.

"I like her a lot, Feline. I'm so happy you found a sweet girl like that for a friend. She fucking adores you." I chuck my girl under the chin and stretch.

"Really?" she asks, nuzzling into my chest. "She does?"

I raise my girls' chin to look into my eyes.

"That's a true blue friend there, Kitten. She kinda worships you." I tell her earnestly.

That pretty blush colors my girls' cheeks.

"I've never had a girlfriend before." she mutters under her breath.

"Why is that baby?" I ask her, fully serious now.

"Girls don't like geeks." she sighs.

"O honey. You're so much more than that. They don't fucking deserve you." I nod. "You're such a rad girl, baby. You've gotta be the most surprisingly genuine human I've ever met."

"Fuck off!" Feline laughs, pushing at me.

"Feline..." I whisper, and she stops and glances up at me.

"We're gonna talk about this again later. But, just know, you aren't only a geek, ok? You're fucking cool, and most people, never mind girls, would be intimidated by you. You aren't afraid to be yourself and to be outside the norm. That freaks a lot of people out. I mean, most girls don't even know how to change the oil on their cars, and you rebuilt an entire engine with your dad!"

"Shawn..." she sighs and leans up to kiss me.

Our tongues dance together, and I can feel my monster start to rise to the occasion.

"Shit. No making me hard again!" I laugh. "We're sticking a pin in this conversation. But for right now: You're the coolest chick I've ever met in my life. And anyone, male or female, should be glad to call you friend. You have a heart of pure gold, Kitten. Don't let anyone tell you any different."

"Ok." she sighs. Smiling. "You make me feel amazing about myself."

"Good. You should feel amazing. Shit, girl, you're just 18, and you're already the most interesting woman. I can't wait to see what you get up to in your lifetime." I tell her and kiss her nose.

"You went to the Olympics at my age! You won the silver for our country, Shawn!" she counters.

"Pft. Medals." I brush off.

Feline's full laugh has me laughing too. We're still chuckling as we get dressed. My girl uses wet wipes to wipe us both down with. I let her comb my hair out and put it in a long braid like hers.

When we emerge from the tent, I feel reborn, like an entirely different person than when we first went inside. Recharged. New, and bathed in a kind of love that I don't believe most people will get to experience in their lifetimes.

Hand in hand, we reunite with our friends at the breakfast table. Friends that razz us unrelentingly. My best friend Pat shakes his head and actually reddens for a brief moment.