My Brother's Bitch

Story Info
Screwing my brother's wife.
6.5k words
4.06
42.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an edited submission. The original was a double post and this corrects that error.

As always, please take the time to rate and if you have the time leave comments.

Thanks,

Al

#####

It was cold, well, as cold as the Dallas area gets in the middle of January. Temperatures fell from the mid 50's after sunset, to the low 40's as I headed over to my brother Jim's house. I had borrowed dad's little red Ford Escort for the drive to their apartment in Richardson from Allen.

Getting the address had proven to be something of a problem and it took four of my fifteen days of leave to get it. It was a process of finding his best friend, who was living at a halfway way house, recently paroled for drug possession. Then convincing him to divulge the address and that required cash. I guess the only people poorer than a single E-4 in the Army was a druggy. It took a day to get the money because my bank was overseas.

The reason I couldn't get Jim's address from our folks was that while I was stationed abroad, he had become estranged from our parents due to the combination of drug usage and the woman he was shacking up with. I didn't know which pissed my parents off more, the drugs or Siouxie, as she called herself. But between the two, or because of the two, they all but disowned him. With that, they stopped keeping track of him.

I stopped and picked up a bottle of Jim Beam, a case of Busch beer and a carton of Tareyton 100's cigarettes. He and I had a lot to talk about, and given what I knew, the least of his issues were alcohol related. Besides if he loosened up maybe I could get to the real issues between him and our parents.

Arriving at the apartment complex, I sat in front of the building smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer, taking in the sight.

The apartments at best were run down, and could be more accurately described as a rat infested tenement. If rats had poor enough judgment to live there. The sidewalks were cracked to hell, the parking lot had ruts and the parking spaces had hollows where the tires went. The buildings were washed out gray with damaged siding. It wouldn't have surprised me to see that there were shingles missing from the roofs. The one dumpster I could see was overflowing with refuse and the mounds around it probably rivalled some mountains in height.

Sighing, I got out of the car and grabbed the beer and bourbon. I wrapped on the door sharply twice and waited. Hearing no response, a minute later I kicked the door twice making it rattle on the hinges, and yelled, "Open up you miserable bastard!"

As I was about to kick the door again, when it creaked open and Jim stood there in his underwear. His reed like cock pressed out in his tighty whities and his expressive face flowed from outrage to shock, "Joe?"

I nodded, "Let me in Jim, I brought drinks; besides, it's cold as fuck out here."

He opened the door and I slipped past him. The carpet was at best described as threadbare. It was thin, the backing weave apparent in spots. It once was beige, maybe, but now was a mottled morass of browns and rust. A broken down couch sat to the right, a cheap aluminum and plastic dinette set to the left. Past that was a small galley kitchen with a yellowed refrigerator visible.

It took half a second for me to decide not to sit on the couch, so, I headed to the dinette set and pulled one of the shitty chairs around in front of the couch.

"What were you doing, fist fucking yourself?"

Her face became almost sly as he replied, "No, I was in bed with Siouxie fooling around."

I cracked open a beer and chugged from the Jim Beam bottle directly as I made myself comfortable, or as comfortable as possible on the wobbly chair. I quipped, "Sure you were. Probably a picture of this month's playmate."

Jim sat in the middle of the couch, and sank maybe six inches into it. He stared at my bottle and beer a moment before asking, "Are you going to share those?"

"That is why I bought a case. To share."

He stood up and carried the case to the fridge and came back with a beer for himself and two glasses, which appeared almost clean. He filled the glasses, handed one to me and sat back down.

I looked around at the nicotine stained walls, the floor and the dilapidated furniture. "What the fuck happened to you Jim?"

As he was shrugging, a petite brunette came from the back of the apartment. Shoulder length reddish brown hair, light brown eyes, freckles across both cheeks and nose were the major components that made a vixen like face. Comparisons to Reba MacIntyre would have been appropriate. She wore a bathrobe that was far too large for her, as it engulfed her tiny frame, hiding everything about her.

"Who are you?" She asked in a voice that was ethereal and almost musical. I realized what Jim saw in her.

Jim responded, "This is my brother, Joe."

She graced me with a lovely smile and said, "So the little brother comes home?"

I ignored her and looked at Jim, "Mom and Pop are none too happy with you."

He sniffed and shrugged, "They don't like my choices."

I nodded, "So I hear. What happened? Last I knew, you were off to the Army and I followed so you could make a little rank. Before I graduated basic, Mom wrote, telling me that you were home."

He shifted uncomfortably and cleared his throat. He looked at me a moment and before he could say anything, Siouxie sat on his left leg, one of hers on each side of his. The robe split open and I was graced with a view along her thighs which were toned and strong looking. Looking down her legs, I could see her calves were toned and powerful. The view didn't quite go all the way up to her pussy, but it was close enough to keep my attention, at least part of the time.

Finally he said, "I told one of the drill sergeants to fuck off. When he tried to discipline me, I told him off again."

He looked at Siouxie, almost as if he was seeking strength, "When he got in my face, I kneed him in the balls."

My eyebrows had to have shot up and I asked, "No jail time in Leavenworth?"

He barked out a laugh and said, "No. Special court-martial, loss of rank, loss of pay, and other than honorable discharge."

I nodded, "You got off easy. What have you been doing since?"

"A lot of coke, Joe."

I glanced at Siouxie and wondered if her legs had parted some more? I shook my head, "Why, Jim? Why the coke? Her?"

Dulcet laughter rang through the living room as she said, "Fuck no. I won't touch that shit."

It came out before I could catch it, "Good girl."

She gave me a look that seemed to suggest that while not offended, she hadn't expected that response.

Turning back to Jim, "What do you have to say?"

He shrugged, "It doesn't matter anymore and I don't know really."

I sat there looking at him and eventually nodded. "Okay."

We talked about things that had been going on since we had last seen each other. His life had turned to shit, mine was comfortably militarily normal. Jim looked like a man defeated, and was just realizing how badly he had his ass handed to him.

About a half hour later, three beers and a glass of bourbon, Siouxie stood up and headed to the back of the apartment. Jim watched her for a couple of steps and when she was out of sight asked, "Fucking hot, isn't she?"

I shrugged and replied, "She is okay, I guess. Kind of hard to tell in your robe. Great voice though."

A minute later or so she came back and stood in front of Jim facing me. "What about me?" She asked almost plaintively.

I looked at her confused, "What about you?"

She spread her legs and dropped her robe to pool around her ankles, "When are you going to pay attention to me?"

Okay, Jim was right. She was fucking hot. I wasn't sure if she was even five feet tall but she was fit. Her stomach tight beneath heavy C cup titties. She was clean shaven and it looked like her lower lips were slightly puffy and opening. Her whole body had a firmness to it that screamed athlete. She exuded sex appeal and something told me should could perform in bed at least as well as she looked.

I looked at her eyes and held them. "Come convince me that I should pay attention to you."

Her eyes widened slightly then she smiled hungrily and took a step toward me. I shook my head. "No, on your elbows and knees. Crawl to me, slut."

Her shock was exciting and blood coursed into my cock. She started sinking down onto her knees and by the time she was on her elbows, my slacks were tented.

I looked at Jim and he looked passively back at me and shrugged. "It's her pussy, I guess."

I watched as her heavy tits swung left and right as she crawled over to me. When her head got to where it was even with my feet I held my hand out, stopping her.

I looked at Jim and said, "At the very least I am going to fuck her pretty mouth and dump my cum into her throat. If she sucks cock half as good as she looks, then I am going to fuck all three holes."

He nodded his head a moment later, not saying anything. His eyes were riveted onto her pussy and ass. I wondered if that view rivalled the one I could see. His reed thin cock, which was easily five or so inches longer than mine, stood straight up, straining against his dingy underwear.

Poor Jim had the longest cock I had ever seen. The fucking thing was easily a foot long. I know because I had seen him wrap a foot long hot dog bun on the underside and the tip was at the edge of the bun. The problem was that his thumb had the same girth as his cock, and it was almost comical in appearance.

Mine on the other hand was probably just short of seven inches long, but it was a fatty. No girl I had been with could touch her fingers when they gripped it.

Lust filled her brown eyes as she stared at my cock. I looked down at her and said, "Undress me, slut."

I heard her intake a lung full of air as her hands reached out and started to loosen the laces of my shoes. She pulled the left, then right shoe off and set them to the side.

"Sit up, like a pretty bitch in heat," I ordered.

She did so immediately, her thick nipples, a little bigger around than a cigarette butt, sticking out. I leaned over and twisted the left one and pulled until she gasped in pain and the tit popped back into place. I dropped my hand between her legs and ran a finger along her slit and it was coated in her lust.

Raising my finger to below my nostrils and inhaled deeply. Her aroma was sweet and earthy, and I had to have a taste. "When is the last time you fucked him?"

She shrugged, "A couple of days, I think."

I pinched her nipple again and said, "Jim was hard when I arrived, was he fucking you?"

She shook her head, "We were going to but you interrupted us."

"Why haven't you fucked him in a couple of days?"

She glanced up at me, "He can't fuck when stoned. For some reason the coke interferes with it."

I looked up at my brother and he nodded. "You are a fucking fool, Jim. If that side is half as nice as this, that should be reason enough to quit that shit."

I had focused on Jim so much that I didn't realize Siouxie had moved until I felt her lips on my foot as she kissed it with a lingering wet kiss.

I grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her back up into an upright position and growled, "Go get me another beer."

She whispered, "Yes sir," and started crawling off.

Jim said, "Me too."

I blurted out, "Belay that. Bitches fetch beer, they don't have them delivered. If you want a beer, go get it yourself." With as much venom and disgust as I could muster I added, "Bitch boy."

He crumbled. Whatever self esteem he had been portraying was a sham and the facade cracked and crumbled into dust. He stood and got his own beer arriving long before Siouxie did.

When she arrived with my beer, I grabbed her hair and slapped her. "Don't ever let that bitch beat you back with a beer again."

She nodded mutely and waited until I said, "Remove my pants and underwear."

I stood, looking down at her and then Jim. Her hands trembled as she reached up to unbutton my slacks. Whether it was fear or horniness I wasn't entirely sure, but taking a clue from her nipples and the wetness I had felt, my money was on horny.

I looked at Jim, "I am going to use your girlfriend in every manner I can think of. I am going to fuck her until I can't get it up anymore."

Sullenly Jim replied, "Wife. We got married a couple of months ago."

My jaw struck my chest in shock and then I got myself together. "No matter. I am going to make her my fucktoy."

I heard a soft gasp below me as I watched my older brother nod his head forlornly.

The zipper slid down and Siouxie trailed her fingers along my cock. Reaching in, she grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled slacks and underwear down at the same time.

I sat down, my ass sticking to the plastic seat of the chair and told Siouxie, "Worship my cock as if your happiness depends on my pleasure."

She looked up at me, and her voice was soft and musical, like a handbell heard from a distance, "It does sir. It does."

What followed was the blow job of my life. Whether it was the soft, loving way she licked and suckled on me, or my brother quivering impotently as the precum wetness spread across his dingy whities I didn't know, but it was amazing. Almost immediately I felt my balls roil and boil, needing to unload down her throat.

As Jim looked at the back of her head, I placed a hand on the crown of her head and started pushing down. I was going to make her take every millimeter of me into her mouth and throat before I came.

And then I planned to drown her in cum.

I let up as she gagged and then pressed down again just as fast as she adjusted. Her small hands were on the top of my thighs and I could feel the heat burning into me. I was relentless in my pursuit of feeling her throat around the bulbous head of my cock.

I thrust my hips up, bottoming out in her mouth with a lusty groan. I glanced at my brother and saw him gripping his cock through his underwear. "Unhand that skinny cock, bitch," I growled at Jim. "You don't deserve any relief Jim."

I pulled Siouxie up off my cock and looked at her. "Good slut," I said softly. "Now I am going to fuck your throat."

I stood and yanked her into position so Jim was to my left, her right, giving a view of what was to come.

"Open your mouth and keep your jaw slack," I commanded.

She nodded and opened wide.

I thrust my length into her mouth and began hammering away. My balls flew back and forth from just below her chin to my thighs as I fucked her face vigorously.

Siouxie grabbed my ass, her fingers splayed out along my crack with the middle finger of her right hand pressing against my rectum.

The pleasure overwhelmed me and my balls fired away. The first two salvos went down her throat and then I pulled out, shooting the rest of my cum all over her face and tits. As I painted her, Siouxie was quivering, as if she had had an orgasm herself.

My knees were weak and I pulled her out of the chair before I fell into it myself. I kissed her lips, tasting myself on them and asked, "Did you have an orgasm?"

She shook her head, "Almost sir, almost."

I nodded and ordered, "Go fetch me a beer."

She smiled and replied, "As you wish sir."

I lit a cigarette as my cock slowly deflated, my brother staring at it. I wasn't sure why, but his stare kept me on the edge of getting hard again.

He sat there a minute and asked, "Why Joe. Why are you doing this?"

I shrugged, "She asked and you didn't object."

I smirked at him and continued, "Besides, you seem to like being a cuckold. Your cock is as hard as mine was, and will be."

Siouxie came back and handed me the beer and I said, "Now sit between my legs and clean my cum off of you, make sure Jim can watch."

Siouxie leaned back against the chair, her head on my balls and she started scooping my cum off her face and tits, swallowing whatever didn't get smeared into her skin. Jim's eyes never strayed from her hand as she methodically cleaned herself.

I wrapped her hair around my cock and started stroking myself with it. The silky strands were a perfect compliment to my fist, gliding up and down smoothly after her saliva dried.

After a couple of minutes, "Go get me another beer and a bourbon."

She dropped onto her elbows and knees, crawling away. I looked at Jim, "I think I am going to fuck your wife up the ass next."

His eyes shifted from my cock to my face as he pleaded, "Please don't. She has never even let me do that to her."

I snorted and replied, "Fine, I won't until she asks me to do so."

Siouxie finally made her way back with my drinks and I asked, "Are the sheets fresh?"

She shook her head and said, "No sir."

I slapped her tit, watching it bounce back and forth, "Go change them and lay face down until I get there."

She nodded and crawled away as fast as her five foot frame could go. I smoked another cigarette as I waited, staring at my brother, wondering how I could have ever looked up to him. I was still pondering that when I heard, "Ready when you are sir ."

I swear my cock twitched. I stood and said to Jim, "Follow and watch or sit and listen. I don't care. Wait, yes I do. Follow me."

I started toward the back of the apartment and heard Jim stand. I shook a finger above my head and said, "Nope, bitches crawl."

I heard him snuffle and a moment later knees hit the floor.

I smiled to myself which turned into a great big "O" as I saw Siouxie laying face down on clean sheets. Her ass was perfect. A beautiful upside down apple shape that seemingly was begging me to fuck it.

Her legs were slightly parted and I could see the slick wetness from her cunt to her knees. The sight alone made me hard again.

I dropped onto the mattress on the floor and grabbed her ankles, pushing her legs further apart. The vision before me engulfed my eyes and the universe contracted to the size of her petite body. I kissed along her left leg, starting at her ankle and slowly worked way up to the crease between her ass and leg. I licked along the crack of her ass while my thumbs spread her open for me.

I looked at Jim and asked, "You have lube?"

He nodded and pointed at the night stand. "Good get it out for us."

For half a second I thought he was going to rebel, then the shadow of defiance flitted away and he pulled it out.

I turned back to Siouxie and thrust my tongue into her ass. I proceeded to fuck her starry opening with my tongue as I inserted the thumb of my right hand into her sopping wet pussy.

I began thrusting my thumb in time with my tongue and stopped both when I felt her tense up. When she relaxed I slapped her ass so hard I left an angry red hand print on it. "You may not cum until I fuck you. I will not fuck you until you beg me to fuck your asshole. Do you understand me?"

She groaned into the pillow, "Yes sir."

My tongue moved to her perineum and I licked back and forth as my thumb plumbed the depths of her right cunt and a forefinger probed up her ass.

I felt the bed move as my brother climbed on. I turned my head and said, "Lean against the wall for a better view."

I didn't wait to see if he would obey before I started licking her ass while thrusting a finger up it, and my thumb up her cunt.

No sooner had Jim settled into position that I heard, "Please," from Siouxie.

"Please what?" I returned.

"Please fuck me!" She all but yelled.

Sensing something I couldn't put to words I asked, "Please fuck you where?"

She screamed into the pillow, "Up my ass!"

I smiled at my brother before I asked, "Why should I?"

Her voice was beautifully plaintive as she cried out, "Because I will do anything you want?"

"Anything," I asked.

"YES!" Her scream filled the room.

I smiled as I replied, "I will hold you to that for as long as I want."

12