My Brother's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siouxie thrust her ass up and cried out, "Anything, just fuck me so I can cum!"

I looked at Jim, "Hand me the lube."

He handed it over and I dribbled some along her ass crack and then worked it into her back opening. Slowly my finger slid back and forth, a little deeper each time. As Siouxie began thrusting up and back onto my finger I added a second finger, causing her to moan from her stomach up.

"Please, oh God please," she cried out.

As I asked, "Please what," I liberally applied the lube to my raging hard on.

Siouxie looked back at me and screeched, "Fuck my ass , God damn you!"

I chuckled and replied, "That wasn't very pleasant of you.". I spread my fingers apart and twisted left and right trying to open her ass up a little more. "Try again, and be pleasant about your request."

Desperation filled her airy voice as she pleaded, "Please fuck my ass. Please take me."

I squeezed the lube tube and smeared my cock with another thick coating of the lubricant. I relished the cool feel of the water based lube and stroked my cock a few times.

I commanded Siouxie, "Grab your sweet ass cheeks and spread them wide."

Before I finished the word wide she gripped each cheek and pulled so hard for a second I wondered if she was trying to rip herself in half. Regardless, her starry opening was right there for the plundering.

I maneuvered the angry red head of my cock to her opening and pressed my hips forward. Her sphincter resisted the penetration and I maintained a constant pressure, slowly forcing my way up her tight ass.

Siouxie moaned, "Fuuuuuck" into the pillow and gasped as the head suddenly popped inside her.

Sliding a hand between her ass and my thigh, I slid a finger up her slit until I arrived at her engorged clit. I flicked my finger across her sensitivity and in a moment or two, Siouxie began vibrating her hips in time with my fingertip.

As I thrummed her like a guitar, I began pressing my hips forward again, slowly stuffing my sausage into her anal casing. As my hips pressed against her ass, my cock fully buried inside her, I said, "Okay slut, you can cum whenever you want and as much as you want."

I pressed her flat against the mattress and positioned my legs outside of her legs. I lowered my torso down onto her back pinning the petite slut to the bed.

I drew my hips back as far as I could and slid forward again. Tight, so God damn tight, it felt like she would be able to break my cock off at a whim. It was by far the tightest place I had every sheathed my cock.

I wrapped my left arm around her throat and pulled back lifting her slightly off of the bed and whispered, "Play with your clit as I fuck you."

I felt both of her hands slide out from between us. I could only imagine her right hand sank between her legs as her left hand wrapped around and she held onto the back of my neck.

I didn't thrust with power, rather it was long slow strokes, almost vacating her ass altogether before filling it back up. Her hips started firing up and down as she screamed in pleasure as an orgasm exploded through her body. Her asshole squeezed my cock with each wave, opening and closing kind of like a hand gripping and releasing me.

I released my arm from around her throat and a new set of spasms wracked her body. She screamed, "OHMYFUCKINGGOD," as she collapsed onto the mattress.

I rose up onto my knees and pulled her ass up with me. I started pounding into her tight ass, my balls slapping the back of her legs and then my thighs with each thunderous impact.

I moved my legs between hers, spreading her legs out so I could generate more power.

One thing about being in the military, you develop great core strength with all the PT and sit-ups. I put that conditioning to good use. I hammered at Siouxie's asshole with everything I had, sweat flying off of us. My balls flung her pussy juice all over the mattress and it would not have surprised me to have seen the wall a couple meters behind me coated later.

Every now and then I felt her fingertips brush against my balls as she played with herself. I watched as she scrunched down some and I figured she was going to double hand herself, and I was wrong.

She clasped my balls with her small hand and I felt her middle finger slip across my perineum and a shudder rattled through me, throwing me off cadence. The next couple of minutes as I fucked her tight ass, Siouxie massaged the gap between my asshole and balls, occasionally pressed against my anus.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up, trying to bend her in half, the wrong way. I growled into her ear, "I am going to cum soon, you can cum with me, not after."

She strained against the hold I had on her, nodding her understanding. I pulled her head back even farther and started slamming into her again. My balls roiled in desperate need to explode.

Somehow, she got a hold of my balls, one in each hand and she began pulling gently while caressing them.

I roared as I slammed back home one last time and blasted my cum deep inside her. Salvo after salvo pulsed from the head of my cock and her ass contracted and released in perfect time, milking me for everything I had.

I felt her tiny frame shaking in my arms as her orgasm faded along with mine.

We collapsed onto the bed, and I must have passed out for a little while for the next thing I knew I rolled over onto my back and was alone in the bedroom. My cock had been cleaned and come to think about it, much of the stickiness from our rutting was gone. Had she given me a sponge bath?

Crawling out of bed I walked toward the living space. I heard the shower running as I passed the bathroom and felt an urge to piss.

I tried the handle and it was locked. I knew with one sharp strike I could pop the door but decided against it. I could wait.

Arriving in the living room, I saw my brother sprawled out on the couch, his eyes closed. A low rumbling snore emitted from him as I lit a smoke and sat on the plastic chair I had been on earlier.

The bathroom door opened and I headed into the astonishingly small room, piss coming out of me as I lifted the toilet seat. Siouxie leaned against the door jam, a towel in her hair and one wrapped around her torso. Between the two towels a pretty face with a contented smile. I looked at her and asked, "How long was I out?"

She shrugged and replied, "I am not sure. I woke up maybe an hour ago or so."

I waved at my body, "Thanks for the wipe down."

She smiled and said, "Of course, after the fuck of a lifetime, how could I not clean you off some?"

I stepped up and kissed her deeply. The freshly brushed mint taste from her mouth filled my senses as we molded ourselves into each other.

Breaking the kiss I whispered, "And there is one more hole to go," my lips brushing against hers with each syllable.

She leaned against me and asked, "Are you trying to kill me?"

I shook my head, "No, but you are an amazing fuck and I want to fuck you again."

I kissed her as I slipped past her and smiled saying, "And maybe again after that."

She leaned forward and kissed my nipple and sucked on it gently, sending a charge down to my loins. After a few seconds she let go of my nipple and handed me the towel that had been covering her torso. "Go fetch me a beer," I said.

She looked up and replied, "Do you mind if I walk? I would like to stay clean until we start again."

I nodded, "Yeah, sounds good."

She headed toward the kitchen and I walked back to the plastic chair. Folding the towel I placed it on the floor between my feet, and when Siouxie returned I pointed at it and said, "You may kneel down there between my legs."

She sank down and leaned her head against my right thigh. I caressed her face and pulled the towel from her head. I folded the towel and put it under my ass, getting some relief from the plastic that seemed to want to graft to my skin.

"Do you work?"

She nodded and blushed a little, "Yes, I dance at a 'gentleman's' club."

I had to smile, of course she did. "Do you like it?"

She shrugged and replied, "It's okay, I guess."

I cocked my head to the side and asked, "Why don't you make more money than you do?"

Pride surfaced a moment and she snarkily replied, "How do you know how much I make?"

I replied, "I don't. But I have to imagine you are paying the bills and this is all you can afford."

I waved my hand expansively and observed, "This doesn't cost much."

Her head dropped, and after a minute or so, "I don't like the men. They are pigs."

I laughed and said, "All men are pigs. Just embrace it and milk them for the money they are dying to give away."

She laughed gently, her lovely tits jiggling in mirth. "So, what, flirt?"

I nodded, "But not just flirt, seduce them. Make them the center of the universe and they will be putty in your hands."

She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my flaccid cock then sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue lavished my piss hole with attention and I felt myself stirring under her ministrations.

She licked and sucked me to about half staff and released me with a wet pop. "Sir, can we go to the bedroom?"

I picked her up off the floor and carried her back to the room, and I heard a sleepy, "Again?" Come from the couch.

"Yeah Jim," I said. "There is one more hole for me to fuck, and then I will leave."

He groggily waved and I continued on to the bedroom. Siouxie whispered, "Besides, someone needs to fuck me like they own me, you weak bastard."

I swatted her ass hard and said, "He is my brother, show respect."

She looked at me and replied, "He is my good for nothing husband, and I KNOW he doesn't deserve respect."

It was hard to argue with that and said nothing as we entered the bedroom.

I set her down at the foot of the mattress then proceeded to the head. I sat with my back against the wall, legs splayed out.

She shook her head and said, "Please lay down sir. I promise it will be worthwhile."

I scooted down until I could lay back, leaving my legs splayed open.

Almost immediately her mouth closed around my big toe and she sucked on it. It felt weird at first but as she moved to the second toe and began caressing my foot and lower leg, I began to see the appeal. Pretty soon I was moaning in a low guttural voice and my cock was standing on end. And she hadn't left my foot yet.

Lifting my leg she started sucking on my Achilles tendon and the world changed forever. It was incredibly erotic, easily the most sensuous thing I had ever experienced. Her mouth covered every inch of my calf as she kissed her was to my knee and began sucking on the tendons there.

I groaned unlike any other groan in my life as her tiny fist wrapped around my cock. She neither pumped or squeezed, but held it like she was holding my hand.

The next thing I realized, Siouxie was suckling on my right nut, her hand sliding slowly up and down my fat pole. I rumbled, "Fucking hell, slut."

I felt her smile before she spat out my nut sack, and she said, "Try not to cum please before I get to experience this in my pussy."

She lowered her head taking both balls into her mouth. Her hand continued it's languid strokes up and down my length. I was lost in the sensation of what she was doing and realized that she had held back from the earlier bowo job, this was magnitudes better.

Then I sat up in shock as I felt a finger insert itself in my asshole. Pleasure suffused my body and I would have blown all over the place if I hadn't had two orgasms already that night.

As her finger slid in and out, in perfect time with her mouth and fist, I plopped back down on the bed and started chanting, "Fuck me, suck me, beat me," over and over. She adjusted her timing to match that of my chanting and I was in heaven.

It was the perfect blow job. The one all other blow jobs would be compared against, and all other women would be found lacking.

Sometime later she switched her mouth and the hand around my cock. Slowly she sucked me into her mouth, then throat, until her nose was pressed against my stomach. I grabbed her hair and pulled up, removing her mouth from my cock. "You keep that up, and I will cum in your mouth again."

She clambered up, muttered, "Not tonight, next time."

She aimed me at her pussy and sank down, her pussy juices coating my head. As she settled all the way down, I was struck with the fact that this was the second tightest hole I had ever fucked, her ass being the only one tighter. "My brother doesn't fuck you enough."

She moaned and replied, "He could never fuck me like you anyway."

I don't think we made love, but it was as close as two people who weren't in love with each other could pull off. It was slow and tender, as Siouxie raised and lowered herself along my cock. My hands roamed across her body, caressing, pinching, swatting anything I could reach. I could feel every bit of her pussy and it's palpitations as she came.

I rolled her onto her back and hooked her knees with my elbows, rolling her up into a ball and began thrusting firmly into her, watching her tits roll with each impact.

I wrapped one hand around her throat and squeezed, significantly restricting her airflow as I pounded up and down, abusing her tight cunt.

There was an emotion in her eyes I couldn't identify. I didn't think it was love, it certainly wasn't lust. Adoration maybe? They were soft and warm, the trust could be seen as I continued to use her, and she me.

Small orgasms rocked her body every couple of minutes and I continued a steady pace; I was in no hurry for this to end.

Her legs hooked my thighs and she rose her hips up to meet each of my thrusts. Her fluids coated me from stomach to knees and probably ruined the sheets below us.

Eventually my balls began that oh so familiar boiling and I knew I was close to cumming. "Hold it," I ordered. "Wait for my orgasm to cum one last time."

She nodded and I began to hammer away at her as fast as I could. I felt like my hips were blurring as I rose and fell like a piston.

I released my grip on her throat as I roared, "Now slut," and began filling her tight cunt with my seed. Siouxie exploded beneath me, her body spasming like a Grand Mal seizure and her ejaculate sprayed all over the two of us.

I collapsed on top of her and moaned, "Fuck."

As I passed out, she was peppering my face with little kisses, her arms and legs wrapped around me.

12