All Comments on 'My Brother's Boxers'

by your_big_brother

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

A little different but I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
w

what the fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Different, would have liked more descriptive language about how you were feeling with your brothers dick and balls swinging around and pressing against you all day, the scent of him as he walked and sat down etc. I thought it was a creative way of exploring the scent of a man and liked the addition of friends becoming a jockstrap, it would be interesting to have these characters discuss their experiences together!

DV19DV195 months ago

A bit different but interesting. I would be an interesting 'twist' if the younger brother, the first to be changed into a pair of boxers, had a bit of revenge? The magic boxers would have to have some ability to move.

Maybe when he was being worn all day long, he could keep creeping up his brothers ass-crack, and irritating his brother's hole? Or maybe when his brother wore him while fucking his girlfriend, the boxers could shrink around his balls and cause his brother some sexy pain?

And then the older brother Ben could get even with his younger 'brother', and ball up the boxers and stuff them part way up his ass, or up his girlfriend's ass and twat.

Or make his girlfriend wear his brother-boxers for a day?

Interesting story, maybe a sequel along these ideas?

DV19

bejjinksbejjinks11 days ago

I like it but I always want to know what happens after a person changes back. Like maybe Ben misses his best mate Dean and changes him back but learns that Dean likes being Ben's boxers. So they make a deal where Dean is human whenever Ben wants a best mate but boxers whenever Ben wants boxers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryour_big_brother@your_big_brother
dirty daydreams of a UK fit lad write mostly about gay bullies, gay incest, gay piss, and polo shirts,