My Brother's Erotic Confession Ch. 03

Story Info
Her tight ass stretched to accept his cock.
834 words
4.56
7.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Paul moved to Chicago to attend the University of Chicago to my bewilderment Eric and Emma started dating. My little brother was living a double life attending classes as Paul and dating Eric as Emma. Out of concern and because Eric worked at my law firm I asked Paul if he told Eric that Emma was a transgender woman.

When she responded she hadn't of course I asked how that was possible. I had heard Eric rave about there dates at the office, they had been out seven or eight times, they had been intimate at Radius that first night. Emma explained she just got carried away Eric treated her so well on their dates she just couldn't find the words to tell him.

I listened intently as Emma explained to me she had spent the night at his place twice and they had anal sex both times. Amazed at her story I listened intently as she explained she told him she was a virgin a good Catholic girl saving herself for married. How on that first night laying in Erica's bed in her bra, she now had fake breast inserts, and gaff panties she laid out the limits to him she would give him oral sex or if he wanted he could fuck her ass but she had to leave her bra and panties on and he could never touch her pussy.

My head spinning at his erotic tale, I had so many questions, Did Emma enjoy anal sex? That answer was yes that Eric's cock felt perfect fucking her tight ass. the front of my yoga pants growing wet with each word has she relived her experience to me talking as only sister can. Did Eric wear a condom or did he cum in your ass? He wore a condom both times Emma said the first time yes he laid on top of her pressing his cock into her tight ass as it stretched to accept his cock.

The sensation was new and exciting Emma explained to me pain quickly turn to pleasure her clit pressed down has he pounded her tight ass. Lost in the story my fingers slipped inside my yoga pants rubbing my excited clit as my little sister continued telling me her erotic adventures. The second time she was on all fours moving to meet his thrust.

Oh my God, the story spurring me as I tribbed my clit, Emma said when he was about to cum she spun around removing his condom jacking Eric's cock with her hand sucking and licking the head has his warm cum spurted in her mouth three times. Moaning as I listened to her not really aware of my actions driven by the erotic seen in my head of Eric and Emma.

I hardly realized Emma removing my yoga pants or raising my hips to make it easier. Her tongue licking my pussy cream as I rubbed my clit using tree fingers. Providing more stimulation, with each of my fingers running over my clit right after the previous one. I ran my fingers from side-to-side then moved them in a circular motion. Emma moved between my thighs teasing my pussy lips with her tongue before thrusting it in my wet vagina.

I felt her exploring my vagina An uninhibited release of control, of self-consciousness, of everything I am in pursuit of fulfilling my sexual lust. An out-of-body experience, I could feel my clitoris on a roller-coaster ride but my soul and mind were on a whole other level of connection taking over my whole body.

a pile of tingling ecstasy, a beautiful sense of sensual release that I had no control over, just letting myself go. An earth-shattering orgasm, a one of a kind experience, my whole body shaking arching my back, a clenching feeling of my vagina around her tongue, just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, suddenly all that sweet tension was released and pulsed throughout my body. I came in waves, long orgasmic waves. I was lost in the sensations of my orgasms. I felt tremendous orgasmic contractions in my pussy as I gush my wetness out of my vagina into her mouth.

After I regained my composure I kissed my little sister sweetly telling her she had to tell him before he found out. That it mite be hard but she had to live her truth either Eric would love the real her or he would move on but she needed to know. I told her bring him here for dinner that wat I'll be here when you tell him for moral support.

The night they arrived at my apartment holding hands they did make a very cute couple. We ate and talked until finally Emma told him her story tears in her eyes. Eric paused painfully long before laughing he said he knew that first night at Radius that he liked her for her that he played along till she felt comfortable telling him.