Red for Mommy Pt. 01: Coming Home

Story Info
Fred's mother helps her son figure some things out.
9.2k words
4.63
22.5k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred's soft cock was in his girlfriend's mouth when he heard his mother calling to him from outside. Michelle was being a good sport trying to get his little soldier to stand to attention but Fred sensed a little relief. Fred couldn't blame her. Not much fun sucking a dick that won't get hard.

Sometimes it was rock hard with no problem, other times he could barely get it to flinch. Michelle was always a total saint about it too, Fred had no idea how he'd gotten so lucky getting with her. They were both freshman but she had Senior jocks drooling over her. Petite and skinny with long dark hair and green eyes, she wasn't too curvy but every her inch of her was stunning and stylish.

Fred was also good looking. Definitely not in her league but not too far off. His dark hair, lanky frame, and soft features were eye catching. His eyes were delicate, light blue and full of intelligence. But his slender arms and demur disposition usually kept him off the first string of desirable boys.

Regardless, he had landed Michelle, a bonified hottie who was even being cool and understanding about Fred's limp dick problem Fred. Still, he was burning with humiliation. It was the last day of their first year of college so it was shitty timing. They had both wanted to end the year with a bang for the road. But his mom was waiting to drive him home for the summer, so he zipped up his pants and Michelle helped him drag his bags downstairs to meet his mother.

Fred's mother, Amy Valentine, was leaning up against her car. She was unusually pretty. Random people would often stop what they were doing to openly stare at her when she was out and about. There was no hiding her curves and she didn't try to.

She was also a best selling pop psychology author, so she was just the full package. Brains and beauty. But instead of being intimidating, she had a way of putting everyone around her at ease.

Her long brown hair shimmered in the afternoon light as she removed her sunglasses revealing chestnut hazel eyes. She squealed "FREDDIE!" and ran over to her son giving him an enormous ridiculous squeeze.

"And this must be Michelle! Oh I get a hug from you too, those are the rules."

Michelle opened her arms and giggled getting her big hug and said "well I've heard about you too Ms. Valentine. Freddie gave me one of your books and I devoured it. You're an inspiration."

"Okay mister, you hear that?" Fred's mom said turning back to him and shooting a sly wink to Michelle, "she says I'm an inspiration. I think she's gonna be a good influence on you."

"Okay yeah yeah" Fred chuckled rolling his eyes. And the ladies talked like they'd known each other for years having just met ten seconds ago as they packed the car.

Finally after giving Michelle another hug Fred's mom got in the car and waited so they could say goodbye. The kind of thing that's only ever done for new young couples. Michelle laid a passionate kiss on Fred. A long kiss. Probably way too long Fred realized when he started getting hard. Of course now it happens!

Michelle noticed his hard on and gave it a very conspicuous squeeze. "Too bad he didn't want to come out and play earlier," she whispered in his ear still holding his cock through the fabric on his shorts. "But I have to admit it is fun leaving you wanting more."

Jesus. Now Fred had to get into the car for a two hour ride home with his mother and his sports shorts were the worst kind to hide an erection.

Fred got in and shut the door and his mother reached over him to roll down his window saying goodbye again to Michelle "I hope we see you over the summer Michelle! You look gorgeous by the way, Fred is a lucky fella"

"You too!" Michelle said. "You're a stone cold knockout Ms. Valentine, I can see where he gets those incredible looks. You two look so alike! And yes I'm definitely planning to come visit. Bye!"

"God I just love her Fred!" His mother said as she got the car rolling. She looked over at him with a bit of sneaky smile and a raised eyebrow "And I can tell with that goodbye she's totally in love with my young man."

She gave Fred's knee a proud squeeze and as she did Fred flinched slightly covering his hard on with his hands. His mother didn't react and just kept chatting but Fred unmistakably saw her stare directly at his shorts and her eyes widened ever so slightly.

After a while they settled into the ride Fred's body calmed down and he was able to relax.

"So how are things going with you two?" his mother asked looking at him out of the corner of her eye.

"It's great! She's incredible" Fred replied. "We really seem to just fit, you know."

But his shame from his failure to perform for Michelle flashed across his mind.

"Hmmm?" his mother said, clearly spotting his hesitation.

"Oh," Fred stammered awkwardly, "It's nothing. I guess I just.. wish I had um thought of making the goodbye more special. Just going to miss her so much this summer."

"ah that is so sweet. Honestly I don't think I ever had a boyfriend as sweet as you are to her honey. And I'm sure she knows that. And besides I saw how you kissed her..."

As she said that she looked right at her son with admiration in her eyes for the young man he was turning out to be.

"I could tell from that that you were taking care of her in all the ways that count," and she said this making pulling a ridiculous exaggerated wink and started laughing at herself.

Fred could see she was just dying to connect with him. So he laughed along with her awkward joke and then surprised himself completely by answering her with a totally honest response.

"Well actually, sometimes I don't," he blurted out. Then realizing what he'd just said he was instantly flattened with embarrassment.

The startled look of embarrassment on his face made his mom quickly look away. But just for a brief moment. Then clearly unable to help herself she started snorting and chuckling trying to hold back a grin.

And in this impossible way that only a good mom can that little chuckle broke the tension and Fred started chuckling too.

"Welp" she said, "I guess I'm sorry to hear that for Michelle."

And again they both laughed. It felt good. And weird. Fred and his mother had always been super close but they had never spent any time talking about sex or relationships. Despite sex being one of her main areas of expertise it was a topic they had never broached.

"Look honey I'm not sure what you mean exactly," she said filling the silence, "but you can talk to me about it. Honestly. But if you don't want to also, I get that. But just know that all guys run into some... performance issues of one kind or another. And just the fact that you even take the time to think about that puts you way ahead of the curve. Trust me."

He understood she was trying to be helpful, and after all he's the one that made it weird by saying what he said. But still he could barely summon the courage to speak.

"Listen mom," he said, "I'm sorry I don't even know why I said that. I mean the truth is, I do... I sometimes do have some... issues. But honestly I don't think I can talk to you about that. No offense."

"No of course!" she reassured him, "I totally get it. I truly do. But god it feels really good to see you. You won't get it until you send your own kids off to college. But as a parent you are just so curious how you baby is doing and what exciting things might be happening their life. And of course a little scared and worried for them too."

Fred saw her look at him with so much tenderness it just melted his heart. She had a perfect smile and was just brimming with love. She really was just the best mother.

"Anyhow," she continued," it really means a lot to me that you can be this honest and let me in even just a little. We've never really talked about any of this stuff. You never had a girlfriend before. And after your father left I haven't had any relationships. So I mean now that I think about it, it really wasn't fair to you. Not having a man around that could talk to you about this stuff."

"Well that asshole would have been worse than nothing" Fred retorted.

"Fred. Please, you know I don't like it when you talk about your dad that way." She replied, "But still you're right. He wouldn't have given you any decent advice."

"Yeah, no kidding," Fred said grimly.

He looked distant for a moment and Amy could tell her son was thinking about hurting his father. It pained her but also she genuinely loved that Fred felt so protective of her. Her ex-husband would never have been able to hurt her the way he did if Fred had been the full grown man he was now. Fred was not built or buff, but he was very lean and strong. Much stronger than he appeared. And, she thought to herself seeing his young face in the sunlight, my god isn't he handsome. He was almost pretty.

"Anyhow, let's not bring him into this," she said. "I just want you to know it really means a lot to me if you want to be vulnerable and be real with me about this stuff. I would really love to know the real you Fred, so if you want to talk about this stuff or anything I think it would be so cool."

"Well..." and Fred hesitated again. The sun was sinking lower as the highway rolled along. Pink and red gently filled the sky. It just felt like one of those moments, like a chapter in his life was turning over. He found his voice. "I guess, why not? Sure so the truth is... sometimes I just can't seem to get..."

Fred stopped for a moment clearly unable to get the words out and looked across at his mother. She felt the look and, taking her eyes from the road for a moment, turned and held his gaze. Without judgment or encouragement, gentle and steady but full of presence she looked into his eyes. There was something in that moment as they beheld each other entirely in their eyes. Total safety but also awake and alive

.

"Sometimes I have trouble" Fred continued as he broke that moment and looked down mustering his courage. "I have trouble getting... ya know... excited. Ya know like, it doesn't work."

"Hmm" was all she said. And for a few seconds she really seemed think about what he said. "Ya know honestly I bet that feels just awful. When that happens. Like you must feel so anxious and like you are going disappoint her."

Fred was kind of surprised and feeling almost a little hurt hearing that but also intrigued by how frank she was being. "Yep pretty much you nailed it."

"And can you tell." she asked, "when it's going to work and when it's not? Like is there a reason?"

"Uhm no that's the weird part. Like, sometimes I'm super... well"

"Horny?" Amy interjected with a smile and they laughed a little awkwardly and said "it's okay you can say you're horny. We're talking about sex, and that's part of it."

"Okay" Fred said feeling slightly more relaxed but still nervous and a bit flush with shame talking about this.

"Well sometimes I feel super... horny... and enjoying everything. And it just goes away and I have no idea why. Sometimes it just doesn't get started and we... just have to do something else. But other times, what I noticed is if I feel really comfortable and relaxed. Like sometimes we get into a good rhythm and we end up having a lot of..."

And he looked up at his mother before continuing trying to gauge her reaction. And she wasn't just listening, Fred could see she was fully engaged waiting for his next words. It made his heart flutter.

"we end up having a lot of sex. And then getting it... up. Just gets easier and easier. Somehow the more comfortable I am the less of problem it is."

"Well, that last part sounds really good" she said. "I mean, I just mean. Well you know what I mean."

Fred laughed, "yeah I know."

"But about those other times. Yeah that's got to be tough. Hmmm... Well. What do you think we can do about it?"

"Um WE?" Fred replied instantly.

"Oh honey, you know I just mean, we're talking about it so I'm just trying to think it through with you."

And Fred nodded, understanding what she meant, but at the same time a thrill shivered through his body.

"Look," she soldiered on. "There's really only two ways I know of solving problems like this. You know it's really common right? Anyhow, you can get a pill or something like that to help."

And as she said that she looked at Fred and could see that he was getting flush with embarrassment again. And something about that was making her... feel something. She didn't know what it was, but... it made her nervous but also curious. What was this feeling?

"I know I know" Fred said in grudging moan. "But what 19 year old needs that."

"Okay sure," she replied. "But it is a solution, right?"

And Fred thought about it and had to agree. It was something.

"Okay" he said "but then what's the other thing, the other way of solving it."

"Therapy."

"Umm yeah... NO" Fred replied instantly. "I'm not going to see a therapist to talk about getting a boner. That's NOT happening."

"Hey fair enough but listen I'm so glad you let me in and we could talk about this." And as she said this they were just arriving at the house. "I'm going to do some research on this and if you're okay with it, I'll tell you what I find out. okay?"

Fred let out an exasperated sigh "okay okay okay. but that's enough torture for now. I'm starving and honestly it just feels so good to be coming home."

That was just what she wanted to hear and immediately leaned over and gave him kisses on his cheek and squealed with delight. Without another word they both got out of the car and unpacked it.

There was pizza warming in the oven. Fred was laying on the living room couch watching TV it felt like home again.

It was common for Fred to spend the night on the couch. He probably spent more nights passing out on the couch then sleeping in his own bed when he didn't have to be up for school the next day.

It was an amazing couch too. This giant sectional that was easy to rearrange. So when he was up late he would push the two long end pieces together to make a U with his feet towards the open section with the TV right there at the end. It was a perfect makeshift bed and the giant flatscreen TV took up his whole field of vision.

But if he was feeling horny he'd go back to his room to jerk off. He didn't have a girlfriend in high school so this is something he used to do a lot. An intense amount really.

And something about that conversation in the car had sparked something in him. He started to remember all of the really kinky porn he'd started getting into before he left for college.

He'd actually started really getting into some more hardcore shit. Like incest porn and even some crossdressing and sissy porn. He felt completely weird about it. He had no idea where these interests were coming from but chalked it up to being a virgin for way too long. He decided he needed a girlfriend in college ASAP.

And that's exactly what he did. He had a wonderful girlfriend in a few weeks, lost his virginity thank god, and was a relatively popular freshman boy just living his life.

Fred decided that was enough of these thoughts. Time to get stoned. So he went to his room and pulled out his stepladder so he could reach the ceiling tile in his closet. He pushed the tile up and sure enough there was his shoebox of secret. The familiar smell of the attic made Fred smile.

His shoebox only had a couple things in it. It was just his vape and THC vape juice, a pipe, some papers, and a few nuggets in a jar. Oh yeah and a ton of porn on a few different flash drives. One of those flash drives had all the extra kinky shit on them. And just as he sat down on his bed to open the box it hit him.

"Oh my god" he said out loud. He remembered what he had stashed in that box last summer. And sure enough sitting right on top of everything else was a pair of his mothers red satin panties.

As soon as he saw them he picked them up. They still smelled vaguely of perfume and immediately as he felt that smooth incredibly soft texture he felt a familiar delicate feeling flutter through his body. He wanted to put them on again and feel that soft fabric on his cock and hugging his butt.

Wait whoa, Fred thought, what the fuck am I doing? I decided I was done with this shit. Sissy porn? Trying on my mother's panties? Nope!

And so Fred took his vape and everything else went back into the box and back into the ceiling. He'd throw it out some other time, didn't even want to think about it.

He got stoned and asked Michelle to send him a picture of herself. She was into it. She sent snap after snap of her stripping off her clothes and starting to play with herself. Fred sent back snaps of his cock and finally one of him coming.

"Good boy," was her final text and Fred happily passed out.

It was soon the first Saturday night home from college and Fred had plans to go out to a party. He was headed out the front door and said "have a good night I'll be home late."

His mother sitting on the couch looked up and said "oh rats, I didn't know you were going out tonight. I thought we might watch a movie."

Fred felt bad, he would have actually not made plans if he'd have known. Watching a Saturday night movie was something they used to do. But what could he do? His buddies were waiting for him.

"Sorry mom, Jake and everyone are already waiting for me to show up. What movie were you thinking though?"

"Oh it's fine, I get it, you have a life," she said. "But anyhow I was thinking we could watch Titanic."

Titanic? Kind of a weird choice, Fred thought. They usually watched light stuff. More romantic comedies than dramas. Suddenly Fred caught a flash of some memory from movie night years ago. Something about Titanic... But then it was gone. Whatever, thought Fred. The boys are waiting.

"Listen we'll watch it soon I promise, I'm sorry," Fred said.

"Oh I know you're sweet. now get out of here and be safe young man."

"Yes mom, love you." And Fred headed out.

******************************************************************

Fred got home earlier than expected. The party ended up being a bust. His buddy Jake who was hosting ended up getting blackout way too early and kinda killed the vibe. Fred wasn't drunk but he was well on his way and still itching to have another drink or two before going to sleep.

When he walked inside Titanic was still playing on the TV and his mother had fallen asleep on the couch. Damnit, Fred thought. He'd had his mind on watching TV on the couch and having he snack. He was pretty stoned from the party and he had the munchies no doubt.

Hmmm fuck it, he thought, and went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of his mother's chardonnay. No reason he couldn't have a drink on the couch. If she wakes up there's no harm in it.

The couch was just as he left it the other night, still in a U shape, so it was basically a bed and she was taking up the full length of it on one side.

He managed to get himself into place without disturbing her. Or so he thought but the moment he put the wine glass to his lips he heard, "oh just helping ourselves to a glass of wine are we?"

"Busted," Fred said. He was surprised she was awake but wasn't worried about the wine. She'd told him once he turned 18 that if he wanted to have a glass of wine or a beer around the house it would be fine. She put this way: "Isn't an 18 year old a legal adult? Shouldn't a legal adult be able to have an adult beverage?"

His mother sat up and stretched. She was just so damn hot honestly. You'd have to be dead not to noticed. Tan skin, sparkling smile, and even waking up from being passed out on the couch in a giant old t-shirt she looked like a million bucks. Fred shook these weird thoughts out of his head.

"Well okay mister now I want one too," she said. "And oh hey look you're home early you didn't even miss the whole movie!" And just like that she went from totally passed out to wide awake and buzzing around the kitchen pouring wine and seeing if they had any popcorn.