My Brother's Erotic Confession Ch. 04

Story Info
I felt like I would pass out.
802 words
4.72
5.2k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we sat on the terrace of my tenth floor apartment drinking wine and talking. I offered them the guest room for the night which they quickly excepted. After our third bottle of wine we all headed to bed. I restlessly listened unable to sleep as they made love in my guest room their sex noises driving me crazy with lust. Laying on my bed rubbing softly on my raised clit using all four fingers as one after another rubbed across my clit making love to myself as the two of them fucked wildly in the other room.

Tip toeing down the hall naked to peak in the guest room Emma's sounds of pleasure surrounding me as I cracked the guest room door. Eric was pounding her ass, Emma naked on all fours squealing in delight, moving to meet Eric's thrust into her little ass. The dim night light giving me a perfect view of their naked bodies. I could see Emma's swollen clit dangling, swaying as she was being fucked in the ass.

Standing in the hallway naked peaking through the slightly opened door my fingers still rubbing my clit furiously as I watched them fuck like dogs in heat. Eric had his hands on Emma's hips his cock sliding in and out of her ass pussy his balls slamming into her. Her face distorted in pleasure I watched in amazement my own cunt was growing so wet.

An erotic tale come to life before my eyes driven wild with a sexual lust. I slowly crept into the room as Eric grunted and moaned filling a condom with his hot cum. Standing next to the bed I Kissed his lips and Emma screamed in delight her own clit wet with pre cum as I reached down to rub it.

Climbing in bed with them I took his cock fresh from her ass sliding the condom off and taking his cock in my mouth. Smelling her ass scent on his cock was so hot, he stroked my long red hair, I sucked slowly up and down flicking the head with my long tongue. Emma crawled next to me and joined me as we shared his dirty cock sucking it back to life. Eric living a dream two slut sisters a blonde and a redhead sucking his cock as it grew hard once again in our mouths.

I sucked his balls in my warm mouth tickling them with my tongue. Emma devouring his cock, working in unison on his magnificent pole beautiful blue veins pulsing. Moving up his body leaving salvia as our tongues traveled up his chest to his lips. The three of us laying in the large bed Emma and I on either side of him legs, arms, intertwined, rubbing, grinding, humping, someone's fingers in my wet cunt. Eric slowly mounting me his penis sliding inside my wet cunt. My legs wrapped around him my cute toes curling Emma kissing me sweetly stroking my cheeks tenderly.

Finding our rhythm, my hips moving with him, tingling all over, the pleasure of a beautiful moment shared with my little sister. Rolling him over sliding a condom on his hard cock, straddling him, ridding his cock, Emma coming in behind her finger lubing my tight asshole. Her little penis poking at my tight ass, a sensory overload, my ass stretching, a strange new feeling two cocks inside me both holes being fucked at the same time, my ass and cunt so full.

I felt like I would pass out, pleasure and pain both filling my brain, screaming in sweet delight. My lovers filling me up with a sweet orgasmic bliss. Three bodies becoming one feeling their cocks pulse, twitch inside me. A symphony of sounds and motion moving in a wild abandon. A tidal Wave crashing over me my little body shaking, trembling a wild moment of sheer pleasure.

In the morning I woke to Emma's sweet moans, opening my sleepy eyes to see Eric sucking her clit, working it like a true slut, he seemed to be loving it. Bobbing up and down on it enthusiastically, his hand squeezing her smooth balls, her hands holding his head, another beautiful scene.

I kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe, as her moans grew louder, Eric's pace increasing, up and down on Emma's Swollen little clit. The morning sun peeking through the curtains put Eric in the spotlight for a grand climax.

His hand working up and down shaft with his wet mouth, he was giving her one hell of a blow job, Emma's sounds reaching a crescendo pushing his head down, filling his mouth with her hot sweet cum, he swallowed it all. When he finally released her from his mouth, I stroked his face, kissing him sharing the morning gift between us.