My Brother's Keeper

Story Info
Amy discovers brother's secret.
3.5k words
4.53
51.3k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

*****

I have always been my brother's keeper. When he was born three years after me, he became my live baby doll. Growing up, we were always close. No sibling rivalry. No fighting. Two peas in a pod. Through high school I had my own friends, but I always included him when the girls came over. I'm sure my best friend Amanda took his virginity, although they won't ever say so. Everyone knew Mike and Amy Carmichael. He was my geeky little brother, and I was his keeper. Mess with him you messed with me.

Naturally, being this close, leaving for college was tough. I had chosen to go to the state college about two hours away and was not able to get back home as often as I liked. We talked a couple of times per week but as you do, we drifted. The calls became fewer and farther in between. I would go home for breaks and holidays and it would only take a few minutes to catch up and then it was like old time. Mike and Amy; inseparable.

The first term of my junior year at school I had chosen to take a study abroad opportunity and spent most of the summer and all of the semester in France. I missed Mike for the summer and now it was Christmas break and I realized I hadn't seen him in almost a year. When I left, he was 5 feet 5 inch scrawny kid, now standing here in front of me at the airport, was a 6 foot 200 pound Adonis.

Over break things went back to normal quickly. I was still Amy and Mikey, even though he had grown up and blossomed, was still Mikey. All too quickly, I returned to college and my apartment with Amanda and Mikey continued his senior year of high school.

In February, Mike called to see if he could come up for a long weekend in a couple of weeks. He wanted to check out State College and Mom and Dad would be on a cruise for their anniversary. I agreed to host him.

Two weeks went by and I had forgotten it was the weekend Mikey was coming. I had a date on Friday night and was out when he got there. Amanda was there and let him in and got him settled. I came in about 11:30 mostly drunk and fully horny. My date turned out to be a dud. I was hoping to get laid, and although he was quite a hunk, he was also quite an egomaniac. What a turn off. So, when I arrived and heard Amanda moaning and screaming through her bedroom door, I had to take a peek. What I saw changed everything.

There on the bed was Amanda with her legs in the air, tits bouncing, and my kid brother pounding the hell out of her! Oh my God, the thoughts that ran through my head. He had a chiseled chest, washboard abs and well-defined arms. I could see his muscles ripple as he slammed into Amanda. I stood there peeking through the door, frozen at the sight of my stud brother fucking my best friend and roommate into oblivion. Just as I was trying to muster the nerve to turn and walk away, he pulled out his cock and sprayed loads of cum all over her face and chest. I tried to leave, I really did, but the sight of his cock made it impossible. Not only was Mikey now a gorgeous man, but he had a huge prick, too. It had to be at least 8 or 9 inches and thick. No wonder she was screaming.

As Mikey collapsed onto the bed, he glanced toward the door. "oh, shit," I thought. "Did he see me?"

I didn't stick around to see. I bolted to my room and shut the door hard enough to let them know I was home. I stripped down and crawled between the sheets, but in my horny, half inebriated state, all I could think about was what I just witnessed. I had never though of him in a sexual light, but now that I had seen it and heard it, it was all my drunk, horny mind could think about. I tried to tell myself that this was Mikey, my little brother, the geeky kid that watched movies and cuddled with me as we grew up. He was the scrawny dork that asked for advice about girls, the sweet loveable little brother that was shy and blushed when he folded my bras in the laundry. My mind could tell me one thing, but my pussy was telling me another. I was drenched. Each time I tried to close my eyes to sleep, I saw that body, those pecs, and arms...and that huge cock. God how I wanted to feel that cock deep inside me, pounding me, making me moan and scream like Amanda had been doing. The more I thought about it, the less I cared that he was my adorable little brother. He became the stud with the fantastic cock. I wanted that cock. I justified it in my mind. "Isn't it ok if they love each other?" "This is natural. He is a man; I am a woman." "Why not? Aren't we consenting adults?"

My hand found its way into my panties and before I knew it, my fingers were furiously working over my hard clit as I closed my eyes and visualized what I had seen before and how Mikey's hard cock had spewed its contents all over Amanda. Over and over, I replayed that scene in my mind, focusing on how his cock looked and the image of his ripped body. I came quickly and had to stifle a scream as one of the most powerful orgasms I could remember ripped through my body. As I relaxed and came down from my orgasm, my mind wandered, and I made up my mind that I had to have him. God forgive me, but I was lusting after my brother and I didn't care. He was gorgeous and hung and sweet. Besides, "who wouldn't want this body," I thought. "I'm no ugly duckling. I'm 5'3", 120 pounds, nice perky tits and I have a killer ass. I know he loves my strawberry blond hair. He has told me so before. Even if he doesn't want me now, I can make him want me. I know him. He has always told me what he thinks is hot about other girls. I will just do all of those things...and, I want that cock." I drifted off to sleep with my alcohol clouded mind scheming ways to seduce my sibling.

I woke up Saturday morning with a bit of a hangover and stumbled out into the living room as I do most Saturday mornings, wearing just a bra and my panties. As my eyes focused, I realized Mike and Amanda were sitting on the couch sipping coffee and going through brochures about different programs the college offered.

As I made my way to the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee, my mind now fully awake, the events of the previous night flooded back. I could feel Mikey's eyes following me across the room and my pussy immediately became damp. I don't know if it was the thoughts of that beauty in his pants or the fact that he was my brother that were making me instantly hot, but damn.

I poured a cup of coffee and leaned against the counter to take a sip. As I did, I assessed the situation. Here I was in my best matching panty and bra combination with most of my ass fully bare. Since I had expected to get laid last night, I had put on a thong intended to entice and a bra that pushed my tits together and up to look even more revealing, both lace, of course. I knew Mikey had watched me cross the living room, so I had caught his attention. I was horny. My pussy was starting to get wet. No adult supervision. It seemed the only obstacle between me and that hot body and hard cock was Amanda. Hmmm.

I crossed the living room and sat on the edge of the couch, pressing my tits against Mikey as I leaned over his shoulder.

"Whatcha looking at" I asked in my most chipper voice acting all nonchalant, like it was perfectly normal for me to be exposing my wares to my kid brother.

I glanced at his crotch as I leaned against him. There was definitely some interest. I could see the outline of his hardening cock against the fabric of his baggy sweatpants. My pussy tingled as I realized what I was doing to him. He wanted it, but would he take the bait? Gawd, I felt so slutty and wanton and my pussy was on fire.

"Um, just some college stuff," he said as he abruptly stood up and just about knocked me off the couch. "I need to go take a shower." With that he hastily made his way toward the bathroom, trying to cover his obvious arousal.

"What the fuck are you doing," Amanda seethed through clenched teeth. "He's your brother!"

"What?" I replied, acting like nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

"You did see us last night, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied suddenly ashamed. "I saw and heard enough to know you should be sore this morning and that my little brother is a fucking stud with a huge cock."

"And now you want a taste of that for yourself," she said.

"Oh, Gawd, Amanda. I am such a slut. You must think I'm awful," I said, sliding off the arm of the couch and sinking into the cushions, the reality of what I was doing hitting me full force.

"No," she said. "I get it. He is hot and that cock...Oh my god! You know if he wasn't your brother I would share. I have been fucking him for years, even before he blossomed into that gorgeous hunk of man and discovered the weight room."

"I knew it!" I exclaimed. "How? When? How long?" I had a million questions. She was my best friend and I had always though that maybe they were fucking but now I had direct confirmation.

"Remember when I used to stay over all the time, when my parents were getting divorced and then after my Dad moved away?" she asked. "I practically lived at your house through high school. I accidently walked in on him when he was in the bathroom jacking off. He was so embarrassed. That night I snuck into his room and fucked him for the first time. I told him as long as I was around, he wouldn't need to pleasure himself, I would take care of him. I love him just as much as you do. He is kind of like a brother to me, too, but since then he has been so much more. Do you hate me?"

"Hate you," I asked quizzically. "How could I ever hate you. I've known for years you considered him a brother and I always suspected that you might be fucking him. Hell no, I don't hate you. I am jealous, but I don't hate you."

"Oh, thank God," she said, leaning in to pull me into a tight hug. "It feels so good to finally be out in the open about our relationship. Here's what I think...we fuck each other sometimes, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed.

"We are like sisters, right?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah," I agreed again, trying to follow her line of reasoning.

"Well, if we are 'sisters' and he is my 'brother' and you fuck me and he fucks me, why can't he fuck you too?"

I was now following her line of reasoning. It made sense. Amanda had been like a sister most of our lives. I know my parents had pretty much considered her one of their own. I certainly considered her my sister and I know Mike had always thought along those line. The question was whether or not Mikey would go along with it.

"Do you think he will go along with it," I asked Amanda. "I mean I know he has considered you a sister, but you really aren't, no offense. It wouldn't really be the same would it. I mean I want that cock and his hot body and his cum sprayed all over me like he does to you, but..."

"Oh, I think he will," Amanda said coyly. "Several times when he was coming on my tits and face, he has called my by your name. I think he wants this more than you know. Oh, but don't call him Mikey. He hates it. Says it makes him feel like a little boy, you know?"

Just then Mike walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, his chiseled pecs and abs on full display. Just the sight of him had me leaking almost instantly and I'm sure Amanda was too. He is way too hot not to get our temperatures up and pussies leaking.

"What are you guys talking about," Mike asked to no one in particular.

"Oh, I was just telling Amy here how we have been fucking for years," Amanda answered.

"Oh, shit!" Mike said. "I thought it was supposed to be our secret?"

"Well, it was until she heard us fucking last night when she came in," Amanda said.

"Amy, I'm sorry. You were never supposed to..."

"Its ok Mike," I said. "In fact, it's more than o.k. If you were going to fuck anyone else, I would rather it be Amanda. I know she loves you as much as I do and would never hurt you."

"Anyone else," Mike questioned.

"Yes," I said. "Come over here, please."

Mike moved the few steps from the bathroom to the couch and I reached out and pulled his towel off his waist and pulled him to me with his cock in my hand. The look on his face was sheer terror until I cupped his balls and took his cock into my mouth.

"Amy! Gawd should we be doing this?" he moaned, as my tongue began to swirl around the fat head of his growing cock.

"MMMM," I moaned around his cock in confirmation.

"Yes, you should be doing this," Amanda answered for me. "She wants to love you like I do. We talked about it and we agree that as siblings and pseudo-siblings we should all enjoy each other. We all love each other unconditionally. Besides, Amy and I have been fucking for years. You and I have been fucking for years. It only makes sense that we should all enjoy one another to the full extent of our love for each. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Hell yes!" Mike concurred enthusiastically. "I have wanted to fuck you for years sis...ever since Amanda introduced me to sex. I have so wanted to fuck that hot little body of yours and make you scream like I do her. Sometimes I call her by your name, like role play," he moaned as I took his cock all the way down my throat. "Fuck me that feels good," he said. "I think it turns her on."

"That's exactly what I am going to do Mike. I'm going to fuck you...rather you are going to fuck me with that big fat cock of yours," I panted, bending over the arm of the couch.

Mike wasted no time getting behind me and lining up that monster prick of his with my sopping pussy. He ran it the length of my slit and over my clit several times, driving my crazy.

"Jesus," Mike! I begged. "Just fuck me. Fuck me deep and hard, oh god, I need it so bad! Fill my pussy with that cock...please...please Mike, fuck me. Fuck me now!"

His cock head pushed into me and I could feel my pussy stretch around his fat cock. It was so hot and felt sooo good. Fuck he was big. He pushed slowly, allowing my pussy ample time to stretch, and not hurt me. Obviously, he had a good teacher. Then he was in. I felt the tickle of his pubes against my shaved snatch and his balls bounced off my clit, sending shockwaves of lust from my sopping pussy through my body and to my brain. I needed this. I needed him. I needed him to fuck me, to take control of me and pound me like I had seen him fucking Amanda last night.

"Ohhhh. Fuck that is so deep Mikey," I moaned He slowly pulled out and then eased his cock back in, slow fucking me, driving me crazy for his cock. "Mikey, fuck your sister!" I begged of him. "Fuck me deep and hard!"

He pulled his cock all the way out to the head and held it there. I was lust crazed and felt empty and needed that giant cock back deep inside. All of a sudden, I felt Amanda pinch my nipples and as if on cue, Mike said, "What's my name?"

"God, Mikey, fuck me, please!" I begged for his cock.

"What is it?" he said. "Guys named Mikey don't have cocks like this, so say it...say my name."

"Michael Allen Carmichael! M Mike! Mike! Mike!" I screamed. And then he slammed the full length of that magnificent man meat all the way up inside of me and began to fuck me with reckless abandon. His balls were bouncing off my clit and Amanda was pinching my nipples and whispering how hot the whole scene was into my ear. I began to lose focus. My mind was in a haze as he grabbed my hips and pulled my lithe body onto his cock. I had never been so turned on. My whole being was on fire and it my world was spinning and reeling. I could hear him moaning and grunting in the distance of the fog that had enveloped me. I felt his cock expand and then everything exploded, and I wailed out my orgasm and everything went black.

I woke to the feel of a warm washcloth on my inner thighs as Mike cleaned up his spunk and my juices that had drenched me. My head was in Amanda's lap and she stroked my hair.

"Have a good orgasm," she asked.

"Are you o.k.," Mike asked concerned.

"Oh my god that was the most intense orgasm I have had in my life. I have never passed out from sex before," I said exhaustedly.

"I have never made a woman pass out before," Mike said.

"Oh, you have," Amanda said. "You just thought I was sleeping after collapsing on your chest."

"Gawd, Mike, you rocked my world. That was the best sex I have ever had. How long are you stay?" I said, recovering to coherency somewhat.

"Through Monday," he said.

"Oh we ARE going to have some fun this weekend," I stated emphatically, as I looked up at Amanda. "Now that the cat is out of the bag and I know that you are fucking her and she is fucking me and we are both fucking you...its game on. You are going to choose state for sure!"

Amanda's eyes sparkled and she moaned her agreement.

I sat up and made room for Mike to come sit on the couch between us. I reched between his legs and ran my fingers the length of his cock. "How many high school girls know about this," I asked, referring to his cock.

"High school girls don't know anything about this. They are really just a waste of time. I tried a couple of times but they are really more scared of it than anything. I dated Jennifer, the head cheerleader and one of her friends Samantha. About the time we were ready to have sex, they saw my dick and said hell no. I pretty much gave up at that point," he said.

"So then, who knows," I asked coyly.

"Lydia...I mean Ms. Thompson," he said.

"The English teacher," I asked surprised.

"Yea and she told Jacklyn King, I mean Ms. King, the new anatomy teacher," he replied. "She approves. Said I needed some extra tutoring in anatomy. Her teaching methods are AMAZINGLY effective. They're good friends like you guys."

"Wow," quipped Amanda. "And somehow I thought I was the only one. I should have known a good thing like this is hard to keep a secret."

"Anyone else," she inquired.

"Yea but these are the last ones, I swear," Mike answered.

"OK," Amanda and I said in unison, "who?"

Mikes faced turned red as he blushed deeply. "Mrs. Jenkins next door and...one that just found out the other day."

"WHO!" we both shouted.

"Ummm...well...ummm...Mom."