All Comments on 'My Brother's Keeper'

by eroticimagination22

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mnemnethmnemnethover 3 years ago

Love it! Please write a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story for your fist one I hope you write more chapters on my brothers keeper/keepers some miss spellings and grammar but over all Very Good Keep it up LOL Reader in Florida G.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Wow - didn't see the ending coming! The sex narrative was a little lacking in detail/feeling and while you stated they loved each other, I didn't get sucked into their characters. Still, good plot and fairly well written. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great

I really hope you continue this story. One of the best I've read in a long time. Also only the second time that I felt I had to both vote and comment on.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 3 years ago

Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter, this really good!

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
I think you’ve opened the door to a series...

Well done, please continue.

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 3 years ago

What a great “fucking” story!! 😈😈😈. Please tell me there is a series as they explore their relationship further.

justme79925justme79925over 3 years ago

Great for a first story. I hope to see the next part soon and other stories. Thanks!

SynisterSynisterover 3 years ago

Great story and yes like the others say make this a series.

allenknott3allenknott3over 3 years ago

A little short, but overall a very good start for the first chapter. Curious to see if more chapters are coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story, it brought back some of my memories of my own sister

GreekLover05GreekLover05over 3 years ago

Great start. With the mom bombshell there at the end, you definitely have to have more to tell. And please don't be shy with the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice start, BUT...

He finds out the girls are lovers and doesn't do or say anything to encourage a show, either before or after? Or DURING?

AND he outs mom without her consent?

Hope he can keep his mouth shut about sis while with mom. If he came out and told mom, she'd be devastated and probably shut down their mother/son activities.

Now SIS could get a taste of mom afterwards from bros cock. A little light clean up job never hurt anyone. And sis comments how great mom tastes, even better than Amanda, mom overhears, and knows EVERYTHING and decides to turn the tables a bit.

Enlisting Amanda's help, she catches the sibs red handed, red faced and dives in to clean BOTH her kids.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Nice start for a first story.

A little rushed (for me) but still good. I could see a series out of the characters. I could also see some flashbacks (from Mike's point of view) and so many possible challenges in his first year at college with Amanda and his sister. Fraternity/Sorority Parties, Dorm or live with the girls? so many ways to take it. Thanks for sharing.

JuubeiJuubeiover 3 years ago

I could really do without seeing "GAWD" so many times. Feels like a teenager wrote this in some spots.

mammoetmammoetabout 3 years ago

would love to read more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticimagination22@eroticimagination22
Recently started writing stories and fantasies, just to get them out of my head.