My Brother's Keeper Ch. 02

Story Info
Kaitlyn had opened Pandora's Box, but could she close it?
5.1k words
4.37
5.3k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long walk home from the shopping mall back to her house gave Kaitlyn a new perspective on what a walk of shame could be. Her grey sweater had been stained from Jesse wiping the mixture of saliva and cum from his cock, as well as the spray of his seed that had begun to dry on her chest; causing the fabric to cling to her skin. The cum that had stained her hand and arm, was wiped off on her jeans; hardening slightly on the fabric.

During the entire walk back through the city, past the university campus, and to her home, all she could think about was what she had agreed to. At the time, agreeing to help get her brother's bully off seemed like a good idea; a way to protect Oliver, but in practice, it caused more stress for her than it solved. Knowing he could reach out to her at any moment gave Kaitlyn an impending sense of dread the entire walk; that feeling never leaving her even as she walked back into her house. Thankfully, when Kaitlyn returned home it was still the early afternoon, and not a soul could be found in her house. It gave her the perfect opportunity to clean herself up, shower, and change into fresh clothes. Wearing a simple pair of leggings, a t-shirt, and a zip-up sweater, she put her headphones in, turned the music on, and tried to focus.

For several hours, Kaitlyn attempted to study and keep her mind occupied, yet every few minutes her mind returned to Jesse's cock; how it felt, and the utter mess it had made on her chest, arm, and hand. The distraction lasted all through the day until she finally decided to take a break for dinner. She walked down to the dining room table where her parents and Oliver sat, chatting quietly as she joined them.

"Ah! There you are, we were going to get started without you," Kaitlyn's father, Dave, said happily, gesturing to Oliver. "Your brother was just telling us about his day, how was yours, sweetie?"

"It was okay... not as productive as I would have liked," Katilyn said, trying to dodge the question as best she could.

"Well, that's because you're working yourself too hard dear," her mother, Margaret, said as she reached out to pat her daughter's shoulder gently. "You go to campus early every day, and as soon as your classes are done you come straight home to study. If I had to bet money on it, you probably came straight home without any breaks, didn't you?"

Kaitlyn froze right as she was about to take a bite of her meal. Of course, she couldn't say what she had done when leaving campus with Jesse, it would make for an uncomfortable conversation with her parents, but it would be seen as a betrayal to her brother. Taking a moment to compose herself, Kaitlyn finished chewing her food, nodding at her mother's question.

"Y-yeah, after class I just grabbed some food in the cafeteria then came straight home," she replied quickly, before taking another bite to hopefully stop any additional questions.

"You... went to the cafeteria?" Oliver asked hesitantly, playing with his food.

"Oh... I did, yeah. But not very long. Just grabbed my food and left." she said, giving her brother a reassuring smile. "I was hoping to eat with you but I didn't see you before I left."

"That's good," he said, before quickly following up to try and act natural. "I mean, because I didn't get there until way later. So I'm glad you didn't wait."

"It's very sweet that you two are spending more time together," their mother said, smiling warmly at the pair of them. Turning her attention back to Kaitlyn, she continued. "I was concerned that when you moved out of the house to live in that Sorority house you two would drift apart. We were all so happy that you decided to spend this year living at home. Once you two graduate and you move out with your fancy jobs, you'll look back at this time and be so thankful that you could spend a little extra time together."

"Mhmm..." Kaitlyn said, continuing to absentmindedly eat her food. Her family continued to discuss their days and how happy they all were to be enjoying their meal together again when Kaitlyn felt her phone buzz. She continued to eat with one hand, while the other fished her cell phone out of her sweater pocket. Freezing in place as she looked at the screen, it took every muscle in her body to not drop the phone as she saw who it was from; Jesse.

Jesse: Had fun today. Can't wait for next time.

Frowning down at her phone, Kaitlyn did her best to type out a response quickly and one-handed.

Kaitlyn: Don't text me unless it's important.

Jesse: Fine, I'll make sure the next time I message you it's VERY important ;)

The implication of his message almost had her reeling; she knew exactly what he had meant and Kaitlyn was dreading the next time she heard from him. Her appetite had faded in an instant, and she shakily pushed herself away from the table.

"S-sorry, I'm full. I'm going to turn in early." Kaitlyn said, giving her family a sheepish smile.

"You okay honey? You look sick." her father said, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Yeah, just tired after the day. I'll be fine after a little sleep," she replied reassuringly.

"Alright well... goodnight then. Let us know if you need anything okay?" her mother said, getting up to hug Kaitlyn. With that, she returned to her room; thoughts of Jesse and when he would demand her next payment swirling through her mind. Even as she drifted off to sleep, the last thought she had was of his cock.

--

The next morning came, and to Kaitlyn, it had felt like an eternity. Even though she went to sleep early, her dreams were plagued with worry. Dreams of her being used by Jesse and his friends, the look of horror and disgust on her brother's face, failing out of school because she was too concerned with her brother's wellbeing, and her shirking her studies, played on repeat throughout the night. Tossing and turning repeatedly, the sound of her shrill alarm almost seemed like a blessing.

Like most school days, the morning passed by in a blur; albeit with significantly more coffee. Shower, having breakfast, and the long walk back to campus with her brother like normal; Kaitlyn did everything she could to act casual. From her body language to her outfit, a simple soft baby-blue blouse, and a pair of tight jeans, Kaitlyn hoped it screamed normal. The last thing she wanted was for her anxiety to show to her friends or, God forbid, her brother to see. Knowing how Jesse and his friends tormented Oliver in the morning simply had Kaitlyn on high alert. Would he keep his promise to leave Oliver alone? Or would she have betrayed her brother for nothing? It wouldn't be long until it would be put to the test, as while Kaitlyn and Oliver walked in almost total silence onto the Britannia Heights University campus, she could see Jesse and his friends approaching. The tension grew in an instant, both Kaitlyn and Oliver's bodies began to tense as they marched on as if walking towards their doom.

Right as they were about to meet, Kaitlyn could see Jesse's entourage all grinning eagerly at Oliver; as if they were waiting for Jesse to initiate something... but much to everyone's surprise, Jesse just continued walking by. He didn't even look at the siblings as he strode past, continuing his conversation with his friends as if nothing was wrong. The looks on his group's faces told Kaitlyn everything she needed to know; they were just as shocked by his ignoring Oliver as she was, and the fact they continued to watch Oliver meant that they weren't aware of their deal. It gave Kaitlyn a small feeling of relief; while she was concerned Jesse wouldn't hold up his end of the bargain, she was equally concerned about him bragging about his conquest and Oliver finding out. If he hadn't even told his goons, she felt a modicum of peace that Oliver may not find out.

Oliver looked back over his shoulder in confusion at the group who were disappearing deeper into the university campus, mouth slightly agape.

"Did you see that?" he said, turning back to Kaitlyn; his eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights. "There hasn't been a day since high school where he didn't fuck with me... what the hell?"

"Well, maybe he didn't see you?" Kaitlyn suggested, wanting to act nonchalant. "Or maybe he's turning over a new leaf? If you stay out of his way I'm sure he'll keep leaving you alone!"

While Oliver didn't look convinced, he gave his sister a nod and a small smile. Just seeing the small amount of happiness on her brother's face, even if it was unsure, made her heart swell. Regardless if she was still terrified of the repercussions of their deal, Kaitlyn knew that she was doing the right thing. Hopefully, Jesse would simply forget about her, and maybe she wouldn't have to go further than she already had.

Reaching their class buildings, the siblings shared a quick goodbye before splitting off toward their lectures. The moments of peacefully being on her own were much needed, and Kaitlyn could feel her spirits lifting... until she felt her phone vibrating several times. Pulling out her cell phone, her heart sank as she saw Jesse's name appear on the screen.

Jessie: Hey Katie. Looked good this morning, hope OIlie is happy his sister is looking out for him

Jessie: Speaking of...

Jessie: Arts and Humanities building, first floor, men's bathroom. Meet me there at 1 pm.

Kaitlyn read the string of messages and bit her lip anxiously. Deep down she had known he would ask her for more, despite how badly she wished to the contrary. But she couldn't just be at his beck and call whenever he wanted her. Walking into her lecture hall, she quickly typed out a response.

Kaitlyn: Thanks. I can't, I have a lecture.

She felt proud at standing up for herself, setting a boundary... but as she settled into her seat and received his responses, that feeling of confidence began to wane.

Jessie: Wasn't asking. We had a deal.

Jessie: If you aren't there, I'll assume the deal is off. Enjoy your class.

The threat left a chill in Kaitlyn. If she did decide to hold her ground, then what she had done the previous day was for nothing. Jesse would double down in terrorizing Oliver and would do everything in his power to make her brother's life hell. She knew that she had to do what he said and hope for the best.

With her impending meeting ahead of her; Kaitlyn's morning felt as long as her sleep had been. She felt anxious, why would he want to meet in the bathroom? What would he ask her to do? Even the thought of jerking him off again made her sick... but it could be worse. Would the occasional handjob in exchange for her brother's peace of mind be that big of an issue? The fact she was even considering that was so unlike her, but as her lectures came to an end and her lunch break flew by in an instant, it was time to make her choice.

Kaitlyn's body seemed to move on auto-pilot as she left the engineering department and made the walk across campus to the Arts and Humanities building. As the oldest building on campus, it looked almost like a museum. It was a massive stone building, with beautifully carved columns and statues, and appeared to be something out of a movie. She had rarely come into this particular faculty building throughout her degree, aside from the occasional elective course, but she instantly knew why Jesse had chosen it. The building was designed so that the first floor was essentially a community art gallery; the rooms and halls were to be used whenever the school wanted to feature a student or professor's work. The second floor was exclusively faculty offices for professors and administrative staff, with the third floor as lecture halls and class spaces. This early in the semester, there were no community art installations, and even though classes were in session, the first floor was a ghost town.

She kept her eyes down on her feet, only looking up every so often to navigate her way through the twisting halls of the building. After close to ten minutes of looking for the washroom, she found the room in question; hesitating for a moment before going inside. Kaitlyn looked both ways down the hallway, letting two minutes pass by. The entire time there wasn't even the hint of another person using the first floor, so she decided it was time to get it over with. Taking in a deep breath, she turned and confidently walked into the bathroom.

It had been her first time inside a men's washroom; and as she walked in she quickly took in her new surroundings. To Kaitlyn's right, was a row of four dirty-looking urinals, followed by three bathroom stalls; clearly despite how beautiful of a building they were in, the janitorial staff didn't care for the cleanliness of this room. Along the leftmost wall, were a row of equally dirty sinks... and Jesse leaning against the counter looking at his phone. Hearing the door open and close, he looked up and smirked at Kaitlyn, pocketing his phone.

"I was half expecting you to not show up," he said, eyeing her up and down hungrily. "But I remembered you're not stupid."

His cocky attitude irritated Kaitlyn as usual, but she did whatever she could to suppress her anger. Fidgeting with the strap of her bag, she huffed in annoyance and shrugged.

"We had a deal, even though you were impatient," she replied, raising an eyebrow. "So... what are we doing here then Jesse? S-same as yesterday?"

Her voice wavered for just a moment, getting a soft laugh from Jesse in response.

"Jesus Christ, you always try to act so confidently. It doesn't suit you," he chuckled, taking a few steps towards Kaitlyn before grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her behind him into the furthest stall from the door. Closing the stall door behind them, Jesse began to slowly undo his belt; a look of hunger in his eyes. "But no, not the same as yesterday. Your handjob was shit, so you're going to get on your knees and suck me instead."

Her eyes widened in shock at his bluntness, her jaw going slack for a moment as she tried to determine the best way to respond to being commanded to give someone a blowjob.

"I... but the deal was to just make you cum. I can do that with my h-hand, can't I? I'll get better at it." Kaitlyn said, her body tensing up as Jesse finished undoing his belt. He shook his head in response, frowning at her.

"I don't want your hand. If you want to find someone to practice with, it can be one of the losers your brother hangs out with. Unless you want me to walk out of here right now, find little Ollie and remind him that I haven't forgotten he exists?" he suggested, pointing down to the dirty floor beneath their feet. It didn't take much more convincing than that; Kaitlyn had spent the last day justifying doing whatever it took to protect her brother. Of course, it was limited to just jerking Jesse off, and she had feared he would ask for more. Now that he had, if Kaitlyn agreed to do more, she would be trapping herself. Every time they met, he could demand more and more of her, threatening to call off their deal if she didn't agree. It didn't matter though, she had gotten herself into this mess and she would get herself out.

Without a word, she shakily sunk to her knees; her eyes looking up at him defiantly. Reaching up to Jesse's pants, she tugged at them until they were pooled around his ankles; freeing his cock. Even though she had seen it already, she gasped softly; his manhood dangling mere inches from her face, his scent wafting over her. Kaitlyn's body shivered at the scent, forcing her to swallow the lump forming in her throat. Reaching up to his shaft, hanging just in front of her face, she took him in her hand and began to stroke gently. It was long past the point of hesitation, as her body began to move on its own. Squeezing gently, stroking and massaging his member as it grew in her hands.

Jesse sighed happily, his impressive cock growing to full mast as Kaitlyn continued to stroke him. She had hoped that he would simply be content with this, but those thoughts quickly vanished as Jesse ran his fingers through her hair.

"There we go... now your mouth," he said sternly, smiling wolfishly down at her. Kaitlyn nodded, leaning her head in, but hesitating before putting it into her mouth. Instead, she started to lick along his shaft, letting her tongue massage whatever part of him wasn't being stroked by her hand. Saliva began to smear along his soft, spongy skin, her hand spreading it around as the stall began to fill with the soft slap slap slap of skin on skin. The salty taste of his skin on her tongue began to make her mouth water; even though it was Jesse she was licking, it had been so long since she had been with a man... let alone with one so hung. Jerking him off the day before had felt so mechanical, but this... seemed so much more intimate.

They continued like this for another five minutes, Kaitlyn starting to quicken her teasing of his erection more with her tongue. With his skin slick with her saliva she looked up to Jesse's eyes, continuing to run her tongue along his cock. As she did, Jesse gripped her hair tighter, moaning softly at the feeling of pleasure she gave him. The man leaned his head back, eyes closing as his hands held her head, almost guiding her tongue. Jesse slowly began to lead Kaitlyn lower and lower, her tongue beginning to run along and lapping against his balls while pumping him vigorously. The lower half of her face began to glisten with her own drool, his slick balls smearing across her face, the scent of his musk and her saliva filling her senses. With one long lick, she ran her tongue along the underside of his balls and up the length of his shaft to the tip... before quickly taking Jesse into her mouth.

"Ah... there we go," he sighed happily, pulling her head in to start sucking him rapidly from the onset. It had been some time since she had sucked a dick, and even without her lack of recent practice, his girthy member posed a challenge from the start. Kaitlyn pulled away quickly, opening and closing her jaw to stretch it for a moment, while simultaneously pulling a hairband from her wrist and tying her long black hair back into a tight ponytail.

"S-sorry... I didn't want my hair to get in the way," she said, smiling sheepishly up at Jesse who nodded in agreement.

"It's fine, just don't keep me waiting too long," he said, reaching back out to wrap her ponytail around his now balled-up fist. Nodding at his words, Kaitlyn took a deep breath before diving back in; opening her mouth and letting Jesse's erect cock push into her mouth. She locked her lips around his manhood, sucking it gently as he began to pull and push her head forwards and backward; using Kaitlyn as nothing more than a toy. She obeyed though, bobbing her head of her own volition, her tongue swirling and wrapping around his cock with every movement.

She moaned at the taste, her eyes growing heavy as she looked up at Jesse; her wide eyes looking so innocent. Her eyes almost asked if she was doing well or if he was enjoying himself, and in response, Jesse let out a soft moan and began to buck his hips. The sudden roughness Jesse used was a surprise, and as a gut reaction, Kaitlyn tried to pull away. However, Jesse didn't let her go; stepping in to continue thrusting down her throat. Her back pressed against the stall wall, her head pinning Jesse's hand between her and the wall as well. She was trapped now at the mercy of her brother's bully.

Kaitlyn had always liked the idea of being dominated, but in the past, her exes weren't up to the task. They were young and in love, more concerned with how she was enjoying herself than giving her what she really wanted. Despite how much she hated Jesse and what he was doing to her, the little voice in the back of her head told her to relax, to enjoy herself. If she did, maybe it would be done sooner. The voice of the devil on her shoulder won out over her common sense, and while he continued to use her mouth as he wanted, Kaitlyn brought a hand up to stroke his balls while her other hand slid down to unbutton her jeans. Jesse's eyes widened in surprise for a moment, before gleaming with happiness. She was starting to get into it. Unbuttoning it easily, she slid a hand down her jeans and panties and began to rub her clit; moaning into his cock. Her hand stroking his balls did nothing to slow him down, as he released her ponytail and instead held the back of her head.

12