My Brother's Keeper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had felt a sense of humiliation; how could she enjoy this? Sure, it was mostly a ploy to help get Jesse off faster, but she couldn't help but yearn for more. If that wasn't enough of a problem... suddenly the bathroom door opened and the sound of footsteps entering the room could be heard.

"... she's honestly the worst Professor at the school." a man's voice said, followed by the clinking of belts as the newcomers stood at the urinal. "I don't think I can even get through a single lecture of hers."

"You're telling me. I was expecting an English degree to be easy, but that literature class is one of the worst things I've ever suffered through." a second voice said, followed by the sounds of the men sighing as they relieved themselves. Right then, Jesse began to fuck her throat harder and faster, the force almost causing Kaitlyn to gag. Jesse held up a finger to his lips to tell her to stay quiet, as he continued to violently pound into her throat.

"Whatever, as long as we can keep getting notes from someone else, we can bail part way through. Want to head back to my dorm and game?" the first voice said, before quickly doing up his belt. Jesse pulled back slightly, his hand still gripping her head tightly and bringing her face along with him. He pounded away into the back of her throat, pulling her head in with every movement. A wet slurping sound could be heard now, as Kaitlyn began to lean into it more. She didn't care if they were caught; at this point, all that mattered was finishing Jesse off.

"Sure, that sounds fine... wait. What was that sound?" the second voice said. Hearing his words, Kaitlyn's watery eyes shot wide open, aware of what was happening. "Is someone else in here?"

Simply not caring about being caught, Jesse moaned softly, keeping the same rough pace. Kaitlyn was lost in the feeling, her body surging with electrical jolts of pleasure from her pussy and the fact that she was being used so carelessly. The wet slurping quickly turned sloppier, the loud glk glk glk glk glug sluuuurrppp glk glk glk beginning to echo through the bathroom. While Kaitlyn was fully focused on the task at hand, she didn't notice the shadows of the two men peering at the small gap beneath the stall.

"Holy shit, someone is getting head in there!" the second voice laughed, tapping on the wall. "Atta boy! Fuck, it sounds like she can really take it."

"What a slut, sucking cock in the bathroom." the first voice said, chuckling. "I take it back, I fucking love this school."

"We'll leave you to it, have fun you two!" the second voice laughed, his footsteps going further and further from their stall, the door to the bathroom opening.

"Aww man, I was hoping we'd get a go next." the first voice said, following him out.

"You really want that guy's sloppy seconds? It's fine, if she's this big of a slut we're bound to hear about it." the second said, his friend agreeing with him as the door closed behind them.

"You hear that Katie? You fucking slut." Jesse panted, his hips stopping their movement. The moment he stopped though, Kaitlyn continued to go vigorously herself. She needed more, to feel her throat being violated. The taste of his precum coated the back of her throat, and she craved more. "Fuck... even after I stop you keep going. You want me to cum don't you?"

"Mmmpff... mhmm.." she moaned, the wet sound of her throat, filling in the otherwise quiet spaces between her noises. Kaitlyn could feel the saliva pouring off of his cock, dripping down to his balls as she almost desperately bobbed her head back and forth. It was becoming a routine now, her shirt and chest covered in saliva and other bodily fluids whenever she met with Jesse.

Feeling his balls tightening and his shaft swelling in her throat, Kaitlyn knew she had to be close. Jesse's breath caught in his throat as he let her do whatever she wanted. Now that she had been... warmed up, to say the least, she had gotten back into the swing of things and knew exactly what would drive him crazy. Sliding her head away from his soaking wet cock, she tried to catch her breath, panting heavily as her hand moved up from his balls to quickly jerk him off. The wet slap slap slap softly echoed through the bathroom as she looked up at him, her makeup smeared and her face covered in juices.

"J-just... don't cum in... don't cum in my mouth okay?" she panted, her fingers on one hand still working her clit eagerly while the other jerked Jesse off.

"Where the fuck do you want me to cum? Toilet paper?" Jesse laughed, shaking his head. "It's either your face or your mouth."

Kaitlyn didn't stop jerking him as she thought, biting her lip anxiously. Of course, her preference would have been her face. While it would have been degrading, it would have been better than tasting his cum. Then again, she had already tasted his precum. That, and the fact that if he came even half as much as he had the previous day it would make a tremendous mess. It would be a nightmare to clean, and she wouldn't be able to show her face on campus until she washed every drop from her skin. At least if she did let him finish in her mouth, she could just spit it out after.

"F-fine... my mouth," she said, before diving back in. There was no hesitation as she began to throat Jesse hungrily, the same wet glk glk glk echoing through the bathroom again. Kaitlyn's eyes went unfocused as she put everything she could into pleasuring Jesse, desperate to push him over the edge. It didn't take long for him to grab her hair roughly, and with a grunt, he pressed himself into her throat as deeply as he could. Letting loose his hot, thick seed, Kaitlyn moaned as he began to pump it directly into her throat. She could feel her body tense and want to convulse, gagging and choking at the sudden influx of salty, thick liquid pouring against her tonsils and slick throat. Letting out a harsh, long exhale from her nose, she took it; resigning herself to the fact that she wouldn't be able to spit it all out after all.

After several more pulsing ropes of cum being shot out into her, Jesse's body began to relax as he shuffled back slowly from her. Kaitlyn could feel her orgasm quickly creeping up on her, and she was desperate to at least get something out of this encounter. Whining softly, she crawled forward awkwardly to keep his cock in her mouth, wanting to continue until she could finish.

"Fuck... you're insatiable aren't you?" Jesse laughed, pulling back on her hair roughly to free himself from her mouth. She panted heavily, aware that she must look like a mess. Compared to the alternative, having him cover her in his seed, she much preferred to look disheveled.

"I'm just s-so close..." she panted, looking up at him desperately. He smirked down cruelly at her, before pulling up his pants, his soaking wet cock staining against his boxers.

"The deal was to get me off, not you," he said, looking down at her desperately trying to push herself over the edge. "Maybe next time I'll help you if you show up where I tell you without complaint."

"Dammit Jesse... I'm sorry, okay?" she pleaded, but he shook his head.

"Not good enough. Take this as a lesson, if you want me to help get you off too, when I tell you where to meet you just say yes Sir," he said, emphasizing the last two words. Her hand froze in place, no longer pleasuring herself. Yes Sir. Those two words seemed to light a fire in her, something she had been curious about for a long time but had never begun to explore.

"O-okay... I will," she said, nodding weakly.

"Good, then clean yourself up," he commanded, walking out towards the door. "I'll see you around very soon Katie."

On that note, Jesse left the bathroom, the second of ten encounters having been completed. Kaitlyn looked towards the bathroom mirror, only seeing part of her face as she was still on her knees. Struggling to stand on her wobbly legs, she was able to see the mess in its full glory. Her hair was disheveled, and her face was covered in saliva. Some stray strands of cum had trickled from her lips along her chin, her mascara seemed to run slightly, and her light blouse had a wet stain all across her chest. It looked like someone who had their throat roughly used...

And Kaitlyn loved it.

12