My Brother's Kitten Pt. 03

Story Info
The continued story of becoming my brothers sex kitten.
1.3k words
4.32
8.7k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatieNeko
CatieNeko
51 Followers

My brother never did call, the rest of the day passed and nothing from him. But again, I told myself, that's just how he is. I mostly occupied myself by touching myself, using my vibrator, and thinking about him. Having sex with him, pleasing him, or as he seemed to call it, being his kitten.

Masturbating felt more exciting when I was thinking about how he told me to not do it; I assumed it only meant just at the time he told me, but it still felt forbidden. I don't even know how many times I came thinking about how his dick felt, pulsating in my mouth; how his hands on my body felt; how he talked to me.

The next morning, I woke up from the sound of my doorbell. Wondering who the hell came ringing my door, especially this early. I put a short t-shirt on, besides which I'm only wearing the thong I slept in, and went to go look through the peephole.

"Danny?" I said, when I saw my brother on the other side of the door, and opened.

"Do you always answer the door dressed like this?" He looked at my barely dressed body up and down.

"I don't usually open the door at all, but I saw that it was you. What are you doing here?"

"Okay well, don't, at least, not when you're alone."

I couldn't tell if it was out of jealousy, or concern for my safety, of what he said, but I nodded.

"So what's up?" I asked again, hoping to get some explanation why he was at my apartment at seven in the morning.

"I didn't call yesterday, was just hanging out with some friends."

He walks into my small apartment and sits down on my bed, in my combined living room-bedroom.

"Oh, okay, I understand," I said, not really understanding how that stopped him from a quick phone call or a message. "Why are you here now?"

"Figured I'd stop by on my way to work, come here." He waved me closer.

I sit down on his thigh, the rough fabric of his work pants against my naked skin; his hand making its way up the inside of my thigh. I turn my head towards him, kissing his lips; he pulls me closer, and starts fondling me under my shirt, eventually lifting my shirt off me.

"Your body is absolutely perfect, kitten," he tells me, before placing his mouth on my breast, kissing and nibbling on my nipple, his hand rubbing my clit through my panties.

I moan, and slowly grind against his hand. He moves my thong to the side, letting his fingertips feel how wet I already am. He pushes a finger a bit into me.

"You're so wet, you're going to ruin my pants." Pulling his finger out of me, he lifts me off his lap and lays me down on my bed. Kneeling next to me, he unbuttons his pants, taking his cock out and placing my hand on it. The finger he just had in me, he runs it over my lips, making me taste myself.

He takes his dick out, placing my hand on it, and as I start stroking it, he leans over me, reaching for my nightstand drawers. He's not looking for something; he's taking out something, he knew where it was. Holding my wrist to make sure I keep stroking his dick; he takes out my two vibrators I have in the drawer.

"Which one did you use after you left my place?" His tone is demanding

"Wait? How did you know where they were?"

"I've been here before, answer me kitten."

The realisation that my brother has been going through my stuff, even before we started doing things, shocks me a bit. I forget to keep stroking him, and I'm quickly reminded, as he tugs on my arm. A loud --smack-- as the palm of his hand lands on my inner thigh, is followed by his voice, more demanding now.

"Don't stop. Answer me, kitten."

"Eh, the pink one."

He looks at the small pink vibrator, and throws the other one behind him.

"I thought I told you to not play with yourself without permission?"

"I didn't know it meant when I got home, too."

"It means always." Another spank on my thigh.

"Ouch, okay," I tell him, nodding that I understand.

A couple more spanks on my thigh, until it starts showing a light-red mark. His grip around my wrist tightens, as he reminds me to not stop stroking him. He takes the vibrator again, placing it against my pussy, starting it up on the lowest setting. He lets go of my wrist and puts his hand around my throat instead, gently squeezing. I moan and move against the toy, grinding to feel it more through my underwear.

He increases the intensity on the toy, as well as the pressure around my throat; his cock rock hard and shiny with pre-cum. Every time his squeeze gets harder, I can see his eyes staring more intensely at me. He's enjoying seeing me struggle to breathe. I'm having a hard time breathing, as it is just from the intense stimulation of the vibrator, and I feel my body being pushed closer and closer to losing control.

I twist and turn under him, edging closer to cumming, and at the last second, he throws the toy away. I can hear it still buzzing on my messy floor.

"Please don't stop," I beg.

My brother laughs, almost a sinister laugh. "Did you cum yesterday, without permission?"

I nod.

"Exactly."

He grabs me by the hip and tosses me around on my stomach, a tap on my butt signalling to lift it. I get up on my knees, arching my back, begging him to fuck me. Standing behind me, teasing my pussy with his finger, he laughs at how desperate I am.

"Do you want me to fuck you? You want your brother's cock inside you? You fucking slut."

"I want my brother to fuck me, please!" I beg.

"God, you're perfect, my little slut." As he finishes talking, he thrusts deep inside me. Digging his fingers into my waist, he fucks me hard, deeply, and fast. After the initial pain is gone, I start getting closer to cumming again, as I feel his cock fill me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me. Please, please, please don't stop!" I'm begging, as I feel close again.

My words have the opposite effect, as he pulls out, spanking me right on my pussy.

"No!" he grunts out, moving to the side of me again.

Still on his knees, his cock wet from being inside me, he pushes my head down to the mattress, turned to the side facing him. All of his weight pushing through his hand down to the side of my head, as he starts jerking himself off fast above my face.

"Fuck, my little kitten. Meow for me again, slut," he commands, with heavy breathing.

"Meow, meow," I manage to get out, and he explodes on my face.

I don't know if on purpose, or not, but most of his cum lands in my eyes, the rest all over my face. All parts that aren't covered by his hand, are covered with his thick cum.

"Fuck," he moans out again, "if I had fucking known that the best fuck ever was my sister all along..."

He doesn't finish the sentence, before pushing his messy dick in my mouth.

"I need to hurry to work. Clean me off, so I can go."

I can't open my eyes because of the cum. I can only lie there and clean his cock for him. And before I know it, he gets off my bed, and with a short goodbye and a promise to come pick me up after work, the door closes behind him.

CatieNeko
CatieNeko
51 Followers