My Brother's Kitten Pt. 02

Story Info
The continued story of becoming my brothers sex kitten.
1.1k words
4.23
14k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatieNeko
CatieNeko
51 Followers

I wake up the next day. Everything feels a bit foggy, and I'm confused where I am. The blanket I had over my naked body is gone, and above me, stands my brother.

"Time to wake up. Here." He throws my panties and a t-shirt on me.

Standing above me, staring down, he's wearing shorts and no shirt. I get the feeling he's waiting for me to get dressed, so I put the thong and t-shirt on. It's definitely one of his shirts, as it smells like my brother; I like how he smells. And after last night, I like it even more. I stand up and while the shirt is kinda big, it barely covers my ass.

"I've made coffee. I'm sure there's some tea somewhere for you." He turns around and walks to the kitchen.

Knowing my brother, I know that that wasn't an offer to make tea; it was an offer for me to find tea, and make it myself. So I follow behind him into the kitchen, and while he sits down at the table, I rummage through the pantry. Clearly, this will make my butt fully visible to him, as I lean in. I really wonder if he's looking... I hope he is.

After finding some tea and putting water on, I pour coffee in a cup and bring it to him at the table. A few minutes later, I join him with my tea.

"Sooo," I start, trying to find a way to start talking about last night.

"What?" He almost sounds annoyed when he hears that I'm trying to bring up a serious conversation.

"I was just thinking that, like maybe... eh, we should talk about, you know, yesterday?"

"We do?" He sighs, "Oh, well. Yes, I think you should be more careful with how much you drink, kitten."

I stare at him. Out of all the things I could expect him to say, lecturing me about drinking wasn't one of them.

"That's what you think is important to talk about? It's not like I was the only one drunk."

"Yes, that is what I think is important, kitten."

Even though he's using his cute pet name for me, there's no sweetness in his voice; it's harsh and scolding.

"So, we're not gonna talk about you fucking your baby sister? Just about me drinking?" I'm visibly annoyed.

"Yes." He stands up, fast. It actually scares me a bit, of how aggressively he got up, with one quick step towards me. He's staring down at me, and I can see something different, something dark in his eyes. He reaches his hand out, and holds my chin. He leans down and kisses me, passionately, slipping his tongue in my mouth.

"For the record, I don't like having these kinds of conversations in the morning, kitten."

"It's important to me, though."

"So important that it doesn't matter what I want? What happened to the talk about you being better? To try to understand me?"

I did promise him that, I realize, feeling dumb for ignoring what he told me. "I'm sorry, you're right. I just wanted to know if you were okay with it."

"It's okay, kitten." He strokes my hair.

"Meow."

"That's my good girl," he says, while pulling his shorts down, his semi-hard cock right in front of my face.

Giggling, I 'meow' again, and stick my tongue out, giving his dick a quick lick.

"You're teasing me, kitten."

I just giggle again, feeling happy, playing around and being silly with him. Meowing more, and lifting his cock in my hand, before licking it more all over. It's growing from my touch and my brother just stands still, looking down at me, licking his cock like a cat. My fingers playing with his just slightly trimmed, dark pubic hair.

"You call me a cat, but you're the one with fur," I laugh.

He pushes his dick against my lips before responding. "Mmm I know, kitten. I love that you're a hairless cat, never grow it out."

I'm about to tell him that I won't, that it's what I prefer anyway, but as soon as my lips part, he pushes the tip in between my lips.

It's so thick, I have to really open my mouth wide to take it in. A light moan comes from him, as I start circling my tongue around, and gently suck the tip. His hips push forward, and I take a bit more of him.

While I start working him with my mouth, I look up at him, meeting his eyes. He reaches for his coffee cup and takes a sip without breaking eye contact with me.

"Fuck, kitten, this is a much better use of your mouth, than having serious talks in the morning."

I mumble out, "Thank you," with my mouth filling up more with his dick.

He keeps sipping on his coffee, standing still and letting me please him, for a while. I reach down between my legs, touching myself outside of my underwear. When I give out a light moan, Danny puts down his coffee, reaches to grab my arm, ripping my hand away from my underwear.

"Don't do that without permission," he says, and grabs my hair. Without warning, he starts fucking my mouth fast and deep.

I gag when he hits the back of my mouth, feeling how he stretches my throat as he forces his way down it. He starts moaning and grunting loudly, and his grip on my hair hurts.

Spit and tears are quickly making my face a mess. It doesn't take long until he just holds my face firmly still, staying deep in my throat, as his cock starts twitching, pumping out cum. Struggling to swallow it down, some runs out of the side of my mouth, when he loosens his grip.

"Swallow it for me, kitten."

I obey happily, as I already have a thing for eating cum, and it being his cum, makes it better. I don't know why, but I start meowing again after I swallow, meowing and licking him clean.

When I open my mouth to show him that I've swallowed it all down, he tells me again that I did good, while pulling his shorts back up.

"I have to head out for a few hours; want me to take you home on the way?"

"Sure, you want to come by and hang out at my place when you're done?"

"I don't know, I'll call you."

Again, he's very emotionally distant towards me, It feels weird that he shuts down so fast, when I'm still sitting in the same place where he has just mouthfucked me, with his cum still on my lips. But that's just how my brother is, I tell myself, as I start looking for my clothes that were thrown around yesterday.

CatieNeko
CatieNeko
51 Followers