My Brother's Pony Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pony training was also humiliating. Despite leather straps all over her and horseshoed boots on her feet, the most intimate parts of her body were on full display. The only difference between herself and the other pony girls was that, for some reason, she wasn't required to wear an uncomfortably-large butt plug holding a horsetail. She was used to running long distances but found it somewhat difficult to breathe with the bustier strapped tightly around her abdomen and holding her substantial breasts up as an offering to any free person--the female wranglers gently but frequently felt her up to increase her arousal, and she also had to learn how to breathe around a bit while struggling with both exercise and arousal. She found that this combination was actually fun but began to dream about having a guy use her excited body for something other than hauling a sulky around.

Kim didn't know it, but the green fluid they fed her three times a day had a lot to do with her sexual fantasies. Mixed in with vitamins and nutrients was the oral form of "horny juice"--estrogen and other hormones intended not to prevent ovulation but rather to make her constantly horny, eager for intimate touches and use and therefore willing to learn what the wranglers taught her in return for their fondling and more.

Sometimes, she was able to lose herself in the physical enjoyment and effort of her training. Over several weeks, however, her frustration and arousal grew. She noticed that other ponies were released from all restraints at night, and thus (presumably) could masturbate if they needed to. Kim, on the other hand, was always restrained--even at night, the bit remained in her mouth and her wrists were strapped behind her back, preventing even masturbation. It was very difficult to sleep like that.

Seeing her frustration, the female wrangler who supervised her training tried to reassure her, telling her that once her training progressed she would be freed at night. The wrangler also told her that Kim's owner, "a really good guy," would come to visit with her some evening and discuss her future with her. That made Kim REALLY nervous--her family had always told her that their pony girls were never forcibly used for sex, but like any Texas gal she had heard the urban legends of female slaves--and sometimes even free women undergoing slave grading--being used sexually in horrible and demeaning ways. The thought of some man coming into her stall in the dead of night, when she was unable to defend herself or even cry out, was terrifying. It kept her awake for hours despite the exhaustion of heavy exercise all day.

She had finally fallen asleep about 11 p.m. when a noise awoke her, and she saw the shadow of a large man entering her stall, then coming towards her, silently. Terrified and unable to make much of a sound past her bit, her pulse was racing when the man hugged her--and she realized that it was her brother Lee! As he held her, he chuckled quietly and asked, "So, sis, was being a pony girl everything you had expected?"

She was furious at him for scaring her, shaking her head "no," and he realized, "Oops; I forgot that you can't talk. Hold still--I'll take out the bit, but you have to promise to talk quietly--don't want to disturb the beauty rest of the other ponies!"

As soon as the bit came out of her mouth, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against her--it may have started as a casual gesture between sibling friends, but it soon morphed into something more sexual--after all, he'd been watching his cute step-sister, naked and restrained, being a slave for weeks, while she was so sexually frustrated and alarmed by her helplessness that she couldn't help being turned on by the first male who had handled her in weeks.

Eventually, he broke the kiss, quickly put his hand gently over her mouth, and began to pour out words in a quiet voice. "Look, girl, I know you're mad about the piercings and branding, but I decided that I HAD to do this--it's a normal part of becoming a pony girl, and if I HADN'T done that to you all the wranglers and other ponies would have resented it and really made your life miserable. OK?"

She sighed as he removed his hand. Having seen that all pony girls had nipple rings for their reins and brands on their asses, she had to concede that he'd been correct. "OK, I get it. But I hate to admit it--this treatment is REALLY turning me on--have you been pushing hormones into me?"

"Would I do that to my 'sister'?" He asked, playing innocent and refusing to answer directly. Then he went on without pausing for an answer. "I was really proud of you when you went through the Longhorn. The most gorgeous, sexiest young woman in the whole place was MY sister, and I wanted to point you out and brag about you to everyone there." She flushed, remembering how horny and NAKED she had been, but it was nice to think that her step-brother, whom she had always loved and respected, thought so highly of her.

"Anyway," he continued, "when you first came back to the pony ranch, I had to let someone else take care of you so that neither you nor anyone else would think you were getting favored treatment. But from now on I'll be in charge of your training, and I'll visit you most evenings at this time so you can talk about your concerns." He sat down beside her on her bunk, with his arm around her shoulders in a comforting manner. She felt safe and loved for the first time in weeks. (Of course, anyone who didn't know them would see a fully clothed man holding a naked, collared, and cuffed woman, probably as a prelude to using her sexually, but she didn't think about that as she snuggled against her big, strong, friendly "brother.")

"And," Lee continued, "when we're alone like this you have permission to talk about whatever is bothering you."

"Yes, 'Master,'" she replied, her sarcasm making the quotation marks around the term of respect quite as evident as if her hands had been free to draw the marks in the air. "But, what's really bothering me is being so sexualized. I was prepared for the feelings of fear and helplessness, but I didn't anticipate being so turned on--if this were any other slave ranch, I'd expect the wranglers to use my body whenever they wanted sex, and even here, the sense of being a naked slave--which everyone knows includes being a sex slut for any free person--really gets to me. PLUS the wranglers seem to think that stroking my nipples and clitoris, squeezing my breasts and butt are some kind of reinforcement for doing what is expected of me. All of that means that I'm horny all the time; I can barely think of anything else."

Lee hugged her gently. "OK, you're the psych major, but doesn't that make sense? I mean, for this summer you're an animal, and there are only two ways to motivate an animal to learn: either punish her or reward her. Which would you rather have happen to you? To be honest, the other wranglers and I have been doing this so long that fondling a pony is automatic, a natural way to reinforce good behavior along with saying 'Good girl' as if you were a pet dog learning new tricks."

"Yeah," Kim replied, then giggled unexpectedly. "In fact, I'm your prize bitch, being encouraged to learn tricks, aren't I? Only trouble is, now I'm in heat and I want some male dog to mount me! Not only do I have to LEARN tricks, but I feel almost as if I want to TURN tricks like a prostitute!"

"Well, in a certain sense you're correct," her step-brother replied. "I DON'T think of you in disrespectful terms like 'bitch' or 'whore,' but being a pony slave, even temporarily, means responding to basic needs for food, sex, security, and so on. Didn't you ever read about Maslow's hierarchy of needs?"

"I guess you're right; I just never imagined that I would be the lab rat experiencing that kind of training."

Lee cared enough for her that he didn't want her to think poorly of herself. "Come on--you're my little sister, not a female dog or a lab animal. This is all just part of the training you asked for--You can get through this, Kim."

Throughout their talk, Kim was acutely aware of her step-brother hugging her, touching her elbows and thighs, and so on. He was careful not to fondle her intimately, but his gestures of reassurance also had the effect of fueling her sexual arousal. She had already been horny and scared before he appeared, but now she was acutely aware of him as a man--in fact, perhaps because he was so in control of the situation Lee seemed like more of a man than the few guys she had hooked up with in college.

"Anyway, sister-of-mine, we both need to get some rest, which means I need to put the bit back in your mouth and wrap you in a blanket so you're warm enough to sleep. I'll talk to you again tomorrow evening. For now, though, is there anything else you want to say?" After a brief pause, Lee leaned in as if to kiss her but stopped several inches short of her face. Unable to resist the urge for intimacy and comfort, Kim closed the gap, pressing her lips firmly against his (and incidentally her erect nipples against his chest!) A long, long kiss ensued. It may have been more about affection than sex, but it did NOTHING to calm her arousal.

Although Kim didn't know it, that kiss sealed her future. Lee really did love his step-sister, but despite that love or perhaps BECAUSE of that love he wanted to possess her sexy body, to seduce her. He had used the same techniques of being a caring, protecting figure to seduce several other ponies-in-training, making them so eager and horny that they had begged him to make love to them--after suitable hesitation that forced them to articulate exactly what they wanted, he had in fact had sex with these women. Unlike most female slaves, who had no control over when they were used, his targets had always welcomed his attentions and begged for use. Repeatedly. He always ensured that they got as much pleasure as possible and found a way to gently end the relationships so that they went away still harboring a crush on the handsome, masterful guy who had seduced them. But those had been temporary flings in which he had been careful not to hurt or impregnate the slaves. But aving sex with his own step-sister could lead to something far more serious than a (literal) roll in the hay between a horny wrangler and a willing pony girl.

She didn't know any of that as she tried to fall asleep, still cuffed and bitted but remembering how much she had enjoyed his kisses and hoping for another one.

*****

The next morning at daybreak, she heard her stall gate being unlocked and was happy to identify her brother's voice: "Time to get up, pony. We're going to start your day with the usual enema, followed by your liquid breakfast plus a few carrots." Enemas were always embarrassing, especially enemas administered by the guy with whom you had grown up, but Lee was so gentle and respectful that it seemed perfectly normal for him to flush out her insides, even when he manipulated her nipples while doing so. Even breakfast was fun--after several weeks of almost nothing but green slime and water to drink, she actually enjoyed crunching on a few carrots, then holding her head still while he brushed her teeth.

First he tacked her up--head harness and bit reinstalled, breasts held on a shelf by her bustier, and tall leather boots on her legs. Kim was acutely conscious of the way his hands hefted her boobs and buttocks, then traced the long lines of her legs, but he never gave any indication that this touching was meant to be sexual. Next, Lee told her that it was time for the one remaining step in her pony equipment--a tail plug! Almost apologetically, he explained how the ranch ensured that the color of a pony's tail matched her "mane", the hair on her head and neck. After allowing the pony to grow out her hair for a few weeks, the wranglers evened off the split ends and then cut away two large patches on the sides behind her ears, using those to form the tail.

Now, this meant that Lee again tied her reins up high, immobilizing her head. Seeing her tears as he sheared her, he whispered to his step-sister, "I'm sorry I have to do this, but you won't look bad afterwards. In fact, my beautiful sister will look even more beautiful with a long tail to match her mane." He gave her a quick hug, finished cutting, and then released her reins, urging her to lie down and rest.

Lying quietly, Kim finally regained her composure and even began to feel grateful for her step-brother's kindness. (Although he really did care for her, she didn't realize that the manner in which he treated her was almost identical to his seduction technique with other ponies, convincing them that they were special and that he was looking out for their best interests so the helpless young women would fall deeply in love. Nor did she know that, unlike his other paramours, this time Lee had stopped giving her any birth control in her food! He planned to wait another month while her ovulation cycle stabilized, then seduce her when she was fully fertile.)

After waiting several hours for the glue to bond the hair to the plug, Lee came back about 1 p.m. that day to feed her a liquid lunch and then install her new tail. He snapped on rubber gloves and LIBERALLY coated her anus and colon with KY, all the while acting as if this violation was completely natural and asexual, just part of tacking up a pony. Steady pressure installed the plug up to the narrow neck, where her stretched anal sphincter tightened gratefully. Acutely aware of all the nerve endings down there, for the first time in her life she contemplated that it might actually be enjoyable to feel a large cock filling that opening! Stop that, she berated herself--if you ever say that thought out loud, Lee will think you're the biggest slut in Texas! Two thoughts came unbidden to her mind: why do I suddenly care what Lee thinks? And would it be so bad if he wanted me as a slut? It's not as if he's really my sibling...

When he was finished, he gently led her by the reins until she could see herself in a mirror, the model of a sexy, half-clad pony girl. He praised everything about her appearance, including her breasts and the brand on her undulating rear end. She had to admit that she looked good, although she wasn't accustomed to evaluating herself solely as "sex on the hoof" Somewhere in the back of her mind, she felt a feminist shame that she had been reduced to pure sex object. But then, once again, Lee praised how her tail looked, and reassured her that by the next morning, when it was re-inserted immediately after an enema, she would hardly be aware of the butt plug at all. He took her to the ranch's vet paramedic, who gave her another pain-killing shot for the still-tender brand on her rear end before telling her to rest again.

****

That evening, Lee returned and again fussed over and praised Kim. After another liquid supper, he gently removed all her tack, piece by piece, this time including her head harness and bit. But he cautioned her not to speak except in response to a direct question. By this time, she was almost enjoying her passive role as a valued animal who didn't have to think, just obey instructions. She didn't know it, but her reassured mind had stopped resisting as she slipped into a state of submission or slave mind.

When she was completely naked, part of her mind told her that she should feel embarrassment and try to cover herself up, but her step-brother continued to act as if everything were natural. He shucked off his own boots and outer clothes, revealing a set of swim trunks, and dressed like that he led her into a large shower room. He reminded her of how she had been cleaned in the "slut wash" (a term he avoided) at the Longhorn Slave Market. So it seemed the most natural thing in the world that he would cuff her hands behind her, restrain her ankles several feet apart, and use a rope to GENTLY pull upwards on her cuffs, forcing her to bend over with her breasts dangling below her. And then her owner, her beloved Lee, used a wash mitt to softly soap and wash her all over, in the process reawakening the arousal she had felt ever since she had stripped in the slave market parking lot.

Yet Lee pretended to be unaware of the sexual message his hands were conveying. He thoroughly washed and conditioned her long hair, then felt her all over while pretending to focus on ensuring that she both was and felt clean. Once again, a stiff nozzle entered her butt to flood her colon with warm water while he softly fondled her bottom, but he always seemed to stop just before she could climax.

When the shower was over, he left her bent over and immobilized while he used a hair dryer and a brush to rearrange her hair; the rhythmic strokes of the brush relaxed her, again making her feel like a helpless but pampered female animal. Once he was finished, he released her ankles and the rope pulling up on her wrists but left her cuffed. He walked her back to her stall, murmuring almost meaningless praises and reassurances. But all the time his hand firmly cupped the buttock that did not bear a brand, but the fingers of that hand occupied her butt crack, with the middle finger firmly touching her anus.

Back in her stall, Lee re-installed the head harness and bit, but Kim had become so docile that she easily accepted the additional restraints, and on command lay down on her bunk while he wrapped her in a blanket. Stroking her head gently, Lee talked to her as if she were indeed an animal. He told her that tomorrow morning, after her morning enema, he would re-insert her tail which would remain in place all day. He kissed her cheek gently and departed.

But he returned, as he had promised, late that evening. He removed the bit and allowed her to talk quietly, but all she could think to say was, "I love you and I'm pretty sure that I can do this, Lee."

He smiled and replied, "I know you can, Sweetheart. After all that running in high school, you're a natural as a pony girl. All you have to do is obey my instructions and you'll do fine."

"Yes, Master," she replied, and this time realized that she hadn't intended any quotation marks around Master. What the hell was happening to me, she wondered? She felt him fondling one naked breast, and she thrust her chest forward to get more contact with her step-brother. Her reward was a tight hug and the words, "I love you, pony girl." She automatically replied, "I love you, Master." Once again, he stopped just before kissing her, and Kim automatically leaned forward to complete the kiss.

"Time for you to get some sleep, my beautiful pony slut," he said in a gentle, teasing tone as he re-inserted her bit. "I'll see you at six a.m." Kim's head was swimming with happy feelings as she promised herself to really throw herself at him for another tongue kiss like that. Not until after he had tucked her in and left did the helpless young woman realize that she hadn't felt insulted when he called her the pejorative term most people used for equine slaves. "Hell, I'd love to be HIS pony slut!" she mumbled around her bit while trying to fall asleep. As for Lee, he was thinking that the "horny juice" drugs he had administered orally shouldn't have, couldn't have made her so eager for contact this rapidly--being enslaved sometimes prompted young women to think of themselves as sexual servants, but even beyond that, apparently Kim really WANTED to be intimate with him. Which was reassuring to him--yes, he wanted his step-sister's body, but didn't want to feel guilty about the methods he was using. It was much easier to tell himself that she had voluntarily put herself into the situation that made her a horny slave slut.

*****

The next morning he tacked her up in full costume, and her anus easily accepted the plug. He told her that they needed to work on her stamina by having her walk and run all day long. Eventually she got tired, but still loved it whenever she heard him praise his "pony" and felt him casually running his hands over her bound body. That not only maintained her arousal at a low simmer but motivated her to try even harder for her "owner."