My Brother's Pony Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the heat of early afternoon, Lee brought Kim back to the barns, threw a bucket of cold water over her, and pushed a straw into her mouth so she could eagerly guzzle water. While doing that, out of the corner of her eye she saw a scantily clad, bound pony girl with long blonde hair sucking on a straw. She was covered in sweat and water, gleaming in the Texas sunlight. Kim realized that it was a mirror on the side of a barn, and marveled at how pretty she looked. All this exercise on a mostly-liquid diet had made her body even more tight and desirable than before. And then she noticed the handsome man in the reflection, holding a water bottle to the pony's mouth while his jeans bulged in front. Knowing she looked so attractive was great but knowing that she had given her master a huge hard-on was even better! Unbidden, an idea appeared in her mind: how can I get him to use that thing on ME?

Lee may not have realized that she lusted after his dick, but he DID recognize the moment when his pony-girl step-sister realized how good she looked in that role. He's seen it before in the eyes of his other paramours (pony-mours?), and promptly hugged her, telling her how beautiful she was, how she really excelled as a pony. Which was the truth--he certainly wanted her sexually, but he wasn't lying at all about how superb she was as a pony.

Once she cooled down slightly, he took her into her stall, stripped her down, and then repeated the shower routine of the previous day, being careful to touch her only slightly, almost incidentally. For days he repeated this pattern, working her hard in the daytime and gently hugging her during his late-night visits. Her frustration and sexual arousal built up steadily; working hard as a pony didn't do much to dissipate the emotional stress. Each evening, despite her cuffed hands, the horny young woman practically attacked her owner's mouth, eagerly kissing and tonguing him for as long as he would permit it. She was shameless, rubbing her breasts against his shirt and trying to get friction by humping her damp pussy against the rough fabric of his jeans.

Lee had seen this behavior in pony girls before, but never to this extreme. He actually stopped administering "horny juice" in her diet, but she was so aroused by her situation (and perhaps by her own affection for her step-brother) that she continued to throw herself at her master. In a few more days, he estimated, she would begin openly asking him to fuck her. And soon after that, based on his calculations as well as periodic blood tests, she would ovulate.

One night, as he was preparing her for bed, she asked, in a plaintive, hesitant voice, "Master, would you please use a washcloth to clean my nipples, vulva, and behind? They're not getting clean enough."

"I'd be happy to, Love," he replied, knowing that she was really begging for sexual contact. The next evening, at shower time, he deliberately edged her, fondling the same areas on her body. He even slid two fingers into her pussy, all of which made her moan but didn't relieve any of her arousal.

As soon as Lee re-appeared late that evening and removed her bit, Kim put on a performance worthy of a veteran lap-dancer. She immediately began kissing and humping him, pressing her breasts and pussy against him. Even though she couldn't use her hands, she was so aroused and arousing that in three minutes he had to pull out his cock before he came pointlessly in his jeans. Kim immediately fell on her knees and began gobbling that erection, but after only ten seconds of that he pulled her up by her collar, bent her face down over her bunk, and RAMMED his steel-hard dick into her sopping pussy. They both sighed in ecstasy, then hastily built up to a frantic rate of slamming into each other. It felt so good that, in less than ten minutes of constant coupling, he unloaded into her unprotected vagina. Even that brief period of fucking fulfilled both of their day-dreams about making love together. He had climaxed once, but she had orgasmed several times while rubbing against him and then several MORE times while he was shafting her. By the time he had regained his breath and dismounted, Lee discovered that Kim had passed out from erotic excitement and exhaustion. So he quietly mopped up the fluids and wrapped her in a blanket to recover. He didn't even replace the bit in her mouth, fearing that she might choke while passed out.

When he returned to her stall at 6 a.m. the next morning, he found his naked, cuffed pony slave standing upright, legs spread apart, watching the entrance to her stall. She immediately rushed forward, but he stopped her with a smile and a finger signifying silence.

"I'm so sorry, Kim," he began in a low tone, and repeatedly apologized for "taking advantage" of her while she was temporarily enslaved. He wasn't sorry at all, of course, but wanted to ensure that she didn't hate him for what they had done--and what he hoped to do again.

After finishing this insincere apology, he finally gestured permission for her to speak. Smiling and speaking in a low tone, Kim responded: "Don't you dare apologize for giving me the best sex of my life, especially since I jumped YOU, not the other way around. The sexual frustration was driving me crazy, and you saved me! I had more orgasms in ten minutes last night than I've had in the rest of my entire life, and I want to have MORE orgasms with you. Please, please tell me that we can do that again every night that I'm in this barn, OK, Master?"

Smiling at her, he replied "I love you so much, my darling pony. Do you really want me to fuck you every night in this barn?" When she vociferously agreed, he continued. "OK, but you know that masters and ponies don't kiss in public, so this has to remain a secret. All day, every day, you must be my obedient pony slave. At night, I'll remove your bit and even your cuffs while I visit you at night, but you still need to submit to me, got it?"

"Oh, yes, Master," she gushed, overcome by submissive lust. "Only, can we please leave the cuffs on sometimes?"

Laughing at her enjoyment of bondage, he readily agreed, again calling her his "pony slut." Rather than take offense, she enjoyed that label and rubbed herself against him again.

*****

There followed a month of hard pony training every day and hard pony fucking every night. When her cycle did not reappear in August, Lee took a sample of Kim's urine and found, unsurprisingly, that she was pregnant. Lee worried about telling her, fearing that this would end their idyllic love affair, but when he summoned the courage to tell her, she betrayed no surprise, and he later concluded that she must have noticed the changes within her own body, although he saw no morning sickness.

When he told her, she smiled quietly and asked, "do you want us to have this baby?" He smiled back, knelt down before her, and replied "Oh, God, yes, Babe."

But, she said, "YOU get to tell mom and dad when they get home. Meanwhile, you still have several more weeks to train your pony before my indenture is up and I have to return to college. I guess I'll have to take the spring semester off to have a baby, so perhaps you can train me to be a slave wrangler then?"

Lee was even more nervous about telling his parents what had happened. When they returned home at the end of August, he blurted to his father the story of how SHE had asked to be enslaved and SHE had asked him to make love to her, only now she was pregnant. He was astonished when his Dad, rather than becoming angry, just laughed.

"Hell, boy, didn't you ever wonder why I call your Mom 'my pony?' When we met, she was a pony slave, too, and she was pregnant with you when we got married. Let's go out to the barn and see your new pony slut, shall we?" Once he revealed that story, even his Mom, June, couldn't really object. Together, they went out to the barn where they found Kim bedded down for the night, wearing nothing but cuffs, head harness, and bit, and already beginning to show a little paunch in her belly. Knowing what he had to do, Lee proposed to his step-sister on the spot, and they all hugged.

After a lot of caressing, their tired parents went back to the big house to crash, exhausted from their travels. Pony and master stayed right where they were and made love yet again.

When her indenture expired, Kim was free to wear clothes again, although she moved into her fiancé's room at the big house and worked on writing up her experiences until it was time for her to return to college. The last night before she departed, she whispered that "I'll still need some training as your pony when I come back from college."

"Don't worry," he replied with a smile, "I've still got all your tack including your beautiful tail. And if you're too far gone with your foal, little pony, I can always mount you where your tail belongs." They rolled over into a tight embrace and kiss.

(To be Continued)