My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing my arm, my lithe sister-in-law threw my arm around her shoulders. Nestling her head against my chest and slumping into my arms. We held each other for a moment. No more words between us. Yet again, my body betrayed me. Its deprivation of female contact, crying out for attention. As she took in my strength, I took in her scent. Dominique smelled lovely. A mixture of mangos and coconuts. A spicy aroma that could only remind one of Tijuana. Her body heat, soft and inviting. My cock began to rise against my will. I had to get away before I really made an ass of myself.

"Well...here's the rest of the money you gave me." I said as I stood. "I have to get back to work anyway."

"No." She said, holding back a sniffle. "You keep it. Just do me a favor...come see me again. OK?"

"You got it. Uhhhh...I'll talk to you later. And thanks."

I left Dominique in my wake. My heart and head full of conflict. How in the world could my mind and body want to betray my brother's memory by trying to bang his wife? And what kind of animal takes advantage of a woman in mourning? Christ...I must really have issues. Almost as much as my brother. Just then, my stomach grumbled. Having had no fuel put into it since last night. I pulled over at the next fast food joint. Without even thinking of it, I ordered a double bacon cheeseburger, fries and a strawberry shake. Bruce's favorite no matter where we went. I must SERIOUSLY need to see a shrink.

Getting home, I remained on the computer till well into the night. My side hustle was working as a computer troubleshooter for a programming company. Even at this late date, many people weren't more computer literate than turning the thing on and looking online for crap to buy. Our clientele consists mostly of older people I have to walk through normal programs like calendars, file retrieval, pictures, setting up printers and copy machines, and debugging systems that have gotten infected. The only good thing about this job is that you work from home, make your own hours, and most issues can be handled within 30 minutes. The downside is that the pay is only $7.50 an hour and you don't get paid but twice a month. Which for me sucks. My next payday wouldn't be for another 4 days.

Even though I had had a long day according to my clock (it showed 11:55 PM), I was still wide awake. Worse still, I was horny as hell. The proximity I had with Dominique earlier in the day had been racing through my head endlessly. Scrolling through my favorite porn site, after what seemed like forever (which in reality took only about 20 minutes), I found the woman I was searching for. Jocasta Cheyenne was a short, honey skinned, Cuban/Black mixed porn star that I saw long ago in a throw away "training video" from my Navy days.

According to the information about her, she was only in the business for about 3 years, married some small-time real estate investor, and got out. In total, she only made about 70 videos. But her stunning beauty, exotic features, and acting chops made her a fan favorite that reached the top 100 during her time. While they were no doubt separate women, the resemblance between Jocasta and Dominique was strikingly similar. Pulling out an old shirt and a dollop of lotion, I stroked my dick to scene after scene of Jocasta taking penis in every position and every hole. Before I knew it, she had a cheerleading outfit on, taking a King-sized dick from behind. My cock erupted like a volcano. Spewing my man goo past my t-shirt and splattering on the headboard. My body shook from the sheer release of sexual tension. Once they stopped, I cleaned up my mess. Took a quick shower and climbed in bed. Tearful eyes sending me to sleep. As I felt such guilt from marking Jocasta as a favorite porn star. A pale substitute, for my sister-in-law.

The next morning was like Ground Hog's day. I awoke to the sound of birds chirping loudly in the trees outside. My cock already up and throbbing. And my dumb ass not having gotten coffee on the way home. Loading up my laptop again and logging in to check on my progress with work and unemployment. The word "Processing" was the only good news I had so far. Just as I was about to log into my side gig, the warbling ring of my broken cell phone caught my attention. Ground Hog's day for sure, as my brother's id came up again.

"Hola!" came the sweet Spanish accent. "Can you come over again? I really need your help with something."

"On my way."

Surprisingly, the drive to my brother's house was almost devoid of any real traffic. By the time I got there, most of the school zones were just then beginning to activate. The little ones and their larger siblings hurrying to learn the lesson for the day. I knocked on the door and waited. A couple heartbeats later, I was almost knocked out. Dominique stood tall and proud in an oversized, cut off red sweater. The neck having been cut out to stretch the opening and allow for the material to sag off of her shoulder. Capped off with a pair of form fitting black yoga pants. Dear God...this woman was gorgeous.

"Hey! Thanks for coming over." She said moving aside so I could walk in. As I passed, I took in the intoxicating scent of her body wash and shampoo. Whatever it was, the combination was enchanting.

"What's going on D?" I asked. Not realizing I was speaking so familiarly.

"Oh...I couldn't sleep. I was wondering if you could help me go through some of Bruce's things. I'm not ready to throw them out yet. But having all his stuff around just makes me miss him even more. I hope you don't mind."

How could I say no? As much as I missed my brother, going through some of his stuff might also help me to get over his loss. Looking around the living room, I noticed a host of boxes and bags filled with his stuff. Only the bare minimal remained. A shadow box of his uniform and medals, a couple citations and awards in frames on the wall. But none of the pictures that they had taken. Just the one from their wedding.

Following her into the kitchen, she grabbed a small box and whirled around so fast, I almost ran into her. "Here. You and he drank more coffee than I ever would. Do you want them?"

The box was filled with coffee mugs that Bruce had collected over his time in the Corps, including every one of his rank increases and a couple from various vacations the two had gone on. "Thanks." I said. Stunned at the sheer amount he had collected.

"I also made a fresh pot of coffee if you hadn't had any yet. See I remember. These rooms are already done. I need more help back here."

Quickly filling a mug, I followed behind my sister-in-law as she led me to the back rooms. I quickly averted my eyes as they ventured a quick gaze at the sexy sway of her hips and ass. What in the FUCK was wrong with me?

The first room was a study of sorts. In one corner was a desk and chair, with a computer. The screen saver a picture of the Iwo Jima memorial statue. Ah Bruce. The quintessential Marine. Against another wall sat a large bookshelf filled with innumerable tomes with pages of knowledge. Like most other things in the home, it was a tribute to the life in and of the Marine Corps.

"I am not so sure what I can do with all these books. I mean, where can I take them all?" Dominique lamented.

"Well, I'm sure the public library would be happy to take a majority off your hands. If not, you can always contact the base. I'm almost certain the library there would be thrilled to take them off your hands." We worked for almost a half hour scrolling through the mass of pages. And while most of the books were about the Corps. Many books contained other memories. Including my brother's old yearbooks from High School and college.

"Hey...here's his Junior year yearbook!" I shouted. "Wait, wait, wait there's a picture in here you have to see of Bruce and his best friend at the time..."

"No." Dominique stated flatly. "I've probably seen it already a hundred times. Tell you what...why don't you keep it."

I looked at her perplexed. No words able to come to my mouth. "That should do it." She replied calmly. "Let's go in the bedroom. I know there's a lot of stuff in there."

Saying nothing, I marched with her into their abode. A sanctuary I never would have dreamed of entering before today. It was done nicely. What caught my eye the most were the framed pictures of Buffalo Soldiers and Latina women in traditional dress. Pictures that reminded one of the old West. Brave men with pistols in their hands riding atop muscular steeds, women gathering water, serving food, or working in the field. A homey feel to the room that bespoke peace and tranquility.

"Hey...open some of those bags will you?" Dominique said while opening the drawers in the dressers. Grabbing the box of trash bags off the bed, I opened one of the enormous bags and stood ready. For what I had no idea.

"I'm going to hand you some of his stuff. Just throw it in the bags ok. If you see anything you want, just put it off to the side. OK?"

Before my mouth opened to protest, Dominique began to pass me two handfuls of t-shirts, one right after the other. She was handling them so fast I couldn't tell if she was mad or just in a hell of a hurry. I barely kept up. Lord knows, I could've used her speed on a few "working parties" when I was in the Nav. In minutes, we had filled 5 bags with t-shirts, skivvies, polo shirts, and just wacky shirts that Bruce had collected over the years. When she stopped for a breather, Dominique stretched. Moving her arms and legs as if she hadn't used those muscles in a while.

"Phew! I need a shower." She said giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Yeah, I could probably use one myself." I replied. Knowing I had just showered the night before. The image of my shameful actions before snuck into my head for a hot second. "Well, if that's all you needed; I'm just going to go..."

"NONSENSE." Dominique said. "I have three bathrooms. Just take a shower here."

"D, I don't have any..."

"We just spent the last hour packing away clothes I don't need. I'll get you something to wear silly man!"

"But D..." I protested.

Dominique would have none of it. With a playful smile on her lips, my sister-in-law pushed me in the back leading me to the guest bathroom in the hallway. "Go ahead and strip. I'll get you some stuff to wash with and some clothes to put on." With that, Dominique slammed the door. Leaving me to the empty space of my feelings and confused mind.

As I stripped, I took in the heady scent of my own aroma. While I had showered last night, the workout I was undertaking helping my sister-in-law was working against my deodorant. Worse still, my dick was not helping the situation. The glimpses of my sister-in-law's exquisite body was putting way too much wind in my sail. When I pulled my pants and boxers down, it comically bobbed up and down at me. A dark brown, ridged door stop that was too nosy for his own good.

"You are no help at all." I told the stiff part of me that was just BEGGING to invade my poor little, bereaved relative.

"What was that?" Came the voice from behind me. Without knocking, Dominique had snuck her arm into the bathroom to lay a towel and rag on the counter.

"Nothing D. Thanks." I shouted through the door. Not wanting to make things any worse, I stepped into the shower and turned the water on. "You are going to get me into SO much trouble." I remarked as the water hit me. I had deliberately turned the water to a setting that was just under "lukewarm." In the desperate hope that the chill would at the very least shrink my engorged issue. As the spray hit my eyes, I only then realized that the only soap available was a set of butterfly shaped soap bars that were no doubt there more for decoration than actual use.

"Hey D?! I forgot the soap, could you..."

"No need to yell. I'm right out here. I forgot to put some in there. Can you feel my hand?"

I froze. I honestly couldn't remember if the curtain was see-through or not. But one way or another, I'm certain Dominique got an eyeful. Reaching around, I bumped into her hand. The bottle dropping to the tub below. Quickly, I wiped the water from my eyes so I could see where it had gone too. Just then I heard the door close shut. My mind raced as I picked up the bottle of soap. Did Dominique just try to catch a peek at me on the sly? Looking at the bottle, I noted it was a bottle of "Hickory Glory." The only soap Bruce ever used. Not only because it smelled great with its deep, musky scent. But it was also rather expensive as it was the same stuff our grandfather wore and wasn't as mass produced anymore.

I washed quickly. The temp just enough to have the desired effect of deescalating the uprising I had in my southern region. Getting out of the shower, I checked the countertop and found a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt. Both in the colors of the Marines. As well as a pair of "tighty whities." Underwear I hadn't worn since boot camp. I came out of the bathroom. The steam proceeding me into the hallway.

Walking back to the room, I caught sight of Dominique pulling up her shorts. My eyes just catching the sight of her glorious ass cheeks swathed in a black thong. Good Lord...my timing was NOT the greatest in the world. Unless I was trying to pay her back for the peek she might have gotten earlier.

"AHEM." I said, clearing the imaginary phlegm from my throat. "I'm done. Where do you want me to put these dirty things?"

Dominique turned without so much as a hint of surprise. "Oh, just throw them on the floor. I'll wash them later. OH MY! You look...wait a second."

Running into her walk-in closet, she returned a second later holding a very large jacket. Just from the make and cut of it, I could tell it was a "cruise" jacket. No doubt one that Bruce obtained from his ventures around the world while in the service.

"There. That's perfect! You look great!" She beamed as she wrapped the coat on my back. "You should keep it."

"D...I can't keep this."

"No...I know your Navy and he was a Marine. But still..."

"It's too big...it swallows me."

"You'll grow into it..."

"D..."

"You look so much like..."

"I can't TAKE THIS!!"

"Yes, you can...if you only take in the ..."

"DAMMIT DOMINIQUE!! I'M NOT BRUCE!!"

"PLEASE TAKE IT HOME!! TAKE ALL THIS STUFF WITH YOU!! I CAN'T KEEP LOOKING AT IT!! IT'S TEARING ME APART!! DON'T YOU SEE THAT!!

The tears fell like a waterfall. Dominique slammed her head into my stomach and let loose the anguish she kept inside. Within seconds, Bruce's shirt was soaked with the tortured tears of his widow's soul. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her. Holding her tight to me. It never occurred to me the pain she must have felt being alone in a house 3 sizes too big, full of memories of the person they loved.

"I'm sorry D. I didn't mean to yell at you. I can only imagine what you have gone through seeing me and remembering him."

"I know you're not Bruce; Franklin. But you're all I have left in this world." She cried.

"But...what about all those people at the funeral? I know some of them call you; don't they?"

"They did. But most all of them were Bruce's friends. I only knew a couple of them really at all. And they have all gone on with their own lives. The men are back at work. And their wives are taking care of their families. You know...Bruce always wanted children. He just wanted to wait until after he was done with the Army..."

"You mean the Marines?" I corrected.

"You know what I meant. But once he was done...he wasn't the same. Then he started to go bad. Well...you know the rest."

I wanted to cry. All the hopes and dreams my brother and his wife shared, gone in the blink of an eye. The victims of the job of protecting a country. "But, what about your family?" I countered. Just then, my body betrayed me yet again. This time, just North of my dick, as my stomach rumbled like a category 6 earthquake.

Dominique stood back holding me at arms-length. "What was that? Was that your stomach? Did you come over here hungry again?"

"Well...yeah. But what about..."

"AI DOS MIO!!" Dominique said. "You SILLY MAN...Get in the dining room."

"But I..."

Again, my protests (and questions) went unanswered as my diminutive relative put her tiny hands in my back and pushed me toward the kitchen. I watched in awed silence, as Dominique flew like a whirling dervish. Cooking at a break-neck pace. Moments later, she was again pushing me into a chair at the dining room table. Coming back, her hands were full of two plates of sweet-smelling food. My eyes must have surely bugged out of my head when she set it in front of me. It was piled high with scrambled eggs, black beans, Mexican rice, cheese, fresh cut fruit and 4 links of Chorizo sausage. Accompanied by a tall glass of frothy OJ.

"Go ahead. Dig in." She said.

"Dominique; I..."

"Eat silly man!" She insisted. "I will eat mine." An ear to ear smile on her face.

I tentatively began to eat. Savoring the delicious, smoky, peppered taste of the food. My appetite took over. My face was buried in the best meal I had eaten in a while. When I looked up, my sister-in-law was stationary. Her face in the palm of her little hand. Her sparkling eyes watching me stuff my face. The smile replaced by a grin of satisfaction.

"Oh God...don't look at me eat like a hog. It's embarrassing." I said, barely holding back a mouth full of food.

Dominique chuckled sweetly. "I'm sorry. I just love watching a grown man eat. It makes me feel like a woman. Almost complete."

"OK...fine. As long as you eat too. I hate eating alone."

"Speaking of," Dominique said as she spread her napkin in her lap. "Why do you always come here hungry? No woman should have her man walking around on an empty stomach. Where is your woman?"

I swallowed a mouthful of food on that one. "I'd rather not talk about that if it's ok with you."

"Why? You two having trouble? I can't remember her name. What was it? Rhonna, Ramada, Ronshieka..."

"Rhonda." I sighed. Slamming home another forkful of food.

"Yeah...Rhonda. I never liked her for you. What happened to her?"

I gripped the fork hard enough to blanche my knuckles. This was not a subject I really wanted to touch. I had wasted 4 years of my life and the last 2 of my Naval career in making her happy. Only for her to turn on me with some other dude's dick in her mouth...or anywhere else.

"She's gone. I found she was not worth the trouble. She's somebody else's problem now."

"She was too...what do you call it? Sneaky. Yeah, that's it. She was sneaky. A bigger whore than me." Tears began to form at the corners of her eyes. Dominique shot out of her chair and walked to the back porch. Looking at her dissolved some of my ire. I wasn't sure exactly what I had done to irritate her so much. Or maybe it wasn't me. But whatever it was, had made a serious mark on an already fragile woman. Wait a minute...

I strode to the back porch where Dominique sat with her feet pulled up in the chair. Her tears were silent, but they fell none the less.

"D...what did you mean by a bigger whore than you?"

Through tear stained eyes, my sister-in-law looked at me in the face. "Franky...was she cheating on you?"

"Yeah, but you didn't answer..."

Dominique pushed past me back into the house. My patience was wearing thin at this point. As much as I loved my sister-in-law for the love of my brother, I was coming up with more questions than answers. And the frustration was getting to the point where I might not be able to control it.

She returned a few moments later. Her face that of abject pain. "Here." She said. Shoving something in my palm. Turning it over, I found she had handed me Bruce's cell phone. Touching the screen, I was greeted with a picture of my brother and his wife on their wedding day.