My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok...will 9:30 still be an ok time; or is there some other time that would be better for your schedule. I am open until noon?"

"9:30 is perfect. I can't wait to meet you. See you in the morning Ms. Susan, and thanks again for the opportunity."

"My pleasure. See you then."

When I looked at my passenger, her smile was ear to ear. A look of pride.

At my apartment, I busily went about grabbing my clothes from the back of the car. With both arms full, I almost dropped everything when I saw Dominique grabbing bags of groceries.

"Wha...What are you doing D?"

"I'm helping with your groceries." She said, her tiny hands trembling with the stuffed plastic.

My mouth hung wide open. "I didn't, I didn't...know..."

"Close your mouth silly man. What? You thought I was buying all this stuff for my little self? I got tired of you coming over on an empty stomach. What did you think I was buying this big ass barrel of coffee for?" She smiled.

I shook my head. Talk about a woman. None I have ever known was as sweet, kind, and thoughtful as Dominique. Was this the kind of training they give whores on the other side of the wall?

"Jesus. Real stupid thinking Franklin." I unknowingly said outloud.

"I'm right here you know. All that talking to yourself is bad. Give me a chance Franky...I will listen."

"Right." I said. Feeling completely embarrassed. I walked the two flights with Dominique to my domicile. The first woman to enter it since Rhonda left.

"Nice." She proclaimed. "I watched a TV show once on art. I forget the style they call it when there is only a little art, but a lot of room on the canvas. What is that called again...Mini, minutia, mental..."

"Minimalist?" I corrected.

"Yeah! That's it!!"

She wasn't exactly wrong. As a Navy man, I had been trained to live off the bare minimum of stuff. If it wasn't functional or versatile, I generally didn't bother with getting it. She moved through my apartment eyeing everything. The bare walls, the singular couch, the two separate chairs, the wall mounted TV and the desk with my computer station.

Going into the kitchen I heard her whistle loudly.

"Wow." She said as I moved back into the living room area after dropping off my suits. "Are you SURE Bruce was your brother? Because this kitchen is so clean, you can eat off the floors!"

"Yeah...or at least that's the lie our parents told us." I chuckled.

Two more trips down to the car and Dominique and I spent 15 minutes of putting away the groceries. For the first time in a while, my kitchen even sounded full.

"Thank you Dominique. Really. For everything. You don't know how much it means to me."

She grinned like a kid with a report card full of "A's." Her beautiful chestnut skinned face held the question of; "Did I do good?" Walking through the empty space between us, my sister-in-law threw her body into mine. Wrapping her arms around me tight. I wanted so much to fight the feeling. The sensation of fulfillment that coursed through my tortured soul. But instead of fighting it, I simply enjoyed the contact. Reveling in the sense of love and adoration that flowed through her hug. The feeling, filling me up with a warm glow of contentedness. Dominique sighed as we touched. Nuzzling her head into my chest. The little movement causing my dick to fill with excitement. Unfortunately, her chest was at just the right height to make it impossible not to notice. "Shit!" I thought. "Not NOW!! Why can't you BEHAVE around this woman?!"

"Wow...thanks Dominique. I uhhh...hey, I feel hot. Give me a minute so I can change clothes." I said, pushing her to arms-length.

"Ok...I'll wait right here."

Darting to my bedroom, I closed the door and leaned against it, letting a long breath escape past my lips. Looking down, I spied my one eyed, blind, veiny, monster that was throbbing in my pants. Rubbing the outside of my junk, I tried to calm him down. Afraid of letting Dominique know what my mind was thinking. "Down damn you." I spoke silently.

Feeling my monster back off, I went about ripping off my clothes. Fortunately for me, I had other clothes available to get into. Unfortunately, they were lost under the war zone that was my unwashed laundry. It took me three sniffs of different shirts to find one that didn't smell like I had played a full NFL game in it. The very fabric screaming with the sound of a protest. Finding a pair of semi-clean jeans, I slipped them on and tugged on my last pair of clean white socks. My shoes went on last. Opening the door, I almost ran over my height challenged relative who was outside waiting.

"AH HA!!" She chided. "Bruce was your brother after all. I knew you were too good to be true."

My mouth hung open as Dominique walked in as casually as if she lived there. Rapid fire Spanish flowing from her lips. I still had no idea what she was saying, but I knew whatever it was, was surely talking about my living in a "pig sty." Just like my mother back home in Virginia. Grabbing my dirty clothes, she threw them disgustedly in the only hamper I had. I soon joined her like a chastised child getting my crap off the floor.

I almost panicked when she came across my "filthy" shirt. The one that had been so useful a couple nights before.

"Thank you Dominique." I yelled, as I snatched the offensive cum catcher from her grasp. "Really...you have done enough. I can get my own laundry."

"You men...you're so funny. Trying to hide things we women know about so well. Get some trash bags so we can take all this over to my house and get it cleaned."

"No." I said, trying to hide my embarrassment behind my bravado. "Really, I can take care of all this tomorrow. It's really no problem."

"Franky; just get the trash bags. There's no telling how many of those filthy shirts or towels, or...whatever, you have lying in this room. They might eventually decide to walk up to you and stage a revolution!"

"No! Now D; I know you're just trying to be helpful. But this is MY HOUSE!! If I say it's ok for my dirty clothes to be on the floor, then IT'S REALLY OK!"

"Franky; I was married to a Marine. I serviced many more men before. I know what filthy things you guys do when left to your own devices. You're a man. It has to go SOMEWHERE! And...I'm ok with that. Just get the bags."

"D; I..."

Her face took on a sternness I had never seen before. Her eyes blazed with the fire of a thousand suns. Her demeanor changed to that of an angry mob. Especially when she pointed her finger towards the front of my apartment. Outranked, outgunned and defeated, I marched to the kitchen to retrieve the last 3 garbage bags I owned. My sister-in-law and I spent the next few minutes collecting my dirty laundry. Soon after, we reloaded my car and headed to her place. Another "working party" ensued. The two of us unloading the bags of groceries and the laundry into the house. Like a spinning top, Dominique went into the kitchen and started cooking while at the same time, washing my filthy laundry.

During a lull, she went into the kitchen and turned on a radio. The station was 102.7 "The Retro Beat," a local station that played songs from yesteryear. When the next song came on, I knew it before the first words were even spoken. "Awwwwww YEAH!!" Dominique yelled when Parliament Funkadelic began playing "P-Funk (We want the Funk)."

I watched in awe as my little sister-in-law began dancing, dipping and "funking" along to a song that was made decades before she was even born. It shouldn't have come as a surprise...P Funk was one of Bruce's favorite songs, ever since we watched our Grandmother dancing in her kitchen to it. She danced and spun us boys around in circles before she gave us a big cookie and a huge hug.

"Come on Franky!!" She squealed. "Dance with me!!"

I approached her awkwardly, debating whether to embarrass myself trying to dance with my two left feet, with such a beautiful woman. When I came within reach of her, she pulled me into the kitchen and started dancing with me. My face radiated as we danced together. Laughing and spinning like kids. I slowly began to relax as it dawned on me she wasn't even concerned with my two left feet. Suddenly, the song entered its slow stanza. I stood almost as if my feet were sucked into blocks of cement. I could feel my temperature rise looking at her beauty standing in front of me. Dominique stepped into my space, wrapping her arms around me and swaying to the beat. A slow dance of lovers between two who ached for a lost love.

The proximity of her lithe body in my arms brought about memories of former girlfriends I have had. Kimberly, Anya, Trysha, and even Rhonda; all women that filled the role of the female energy that fed my male ego. Right now, as then, my body responded. My tired psyche relaxed. My energy was refilling. My blood pressure rose, but more importantly, my dick started to rise. Dominique looked up from my chest. Our eyes met once again. The sparkle in hers mirrored the refractive prism of diamonds. In those beautiful orbs, I saw the same reflection of my soul. Attraction, hunger, eroticism...unbridled lust. She smiled.

My body desired her release. Her heat. Her passion. My dick engorged without thought. Pressing against her chest. Rising and falling with her every breath. My conscience raised the alarm. But before I could extricate myself from her grasp, Dominique squeezed me closer. Making it nearly impossible to escape. To run away from the confusion of my feelings. The love and respect I still held for my brother. But also, the need for this woman's sex and comfort.

I shook my head. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I pushed Dominique away from me. As much as I needed her, as much as I craved her; Dominique was forbidden fruit. Possibly still holding a flame for my dead brother. Perhaps just looking for a sexual release to ease her heart. Me...just a plaything to distract her from the hurt. I saw her smile fade as I backed away. She pushed me out of the kitchen. A playful smile on her lips.

"Ok...that's enough of that." She chided. "Go have a seat in the living room and find us something to watch. The food will be ready in just a few minutes."

I did as she asked. Praying she wasn't mad about my hesitance. Entering Bruce's living room, I stopped short when I saw the spot I had passed out on. A pang of embarrassment shot through me. A momentary pause, before I sat on the couch. Grabbing the remote, I turned on the wall mounted TV set and began flipping through channels.

A couple minutes later, Dominique entered holding two plates of food. Set perfectly and encouraging my stomach to growl. Another trip into the kitchen and she returned with glasses of wine.

"Hey, don't eat just yet. Give me another minute. I want to change clothes too. And please do me a favor, we can watch anything except "The Great Wars" or "Military 24/7" channels, OK?"

"Ok." I replied. Matching the playful smile on her lips.

It took me several minutes until I found what I thought would be perfect.

""Ok...I'm back. Dominique announced. Plopping down on the couch next to me, my mouth hung open wide. Changing from a professional look, Dominique worn only a long, oversized t-shirt that came to her lovely thighs. A pair of tight boy shorts peeked out from the bottom. I sat in stunned silence.

"What?" Dominique asked. "Will you stop looking at me like that? It's so funny I might have food come out of my nose if I laugh!."

Coming back to reality, I started the movie. "Oh God...HELL NO! we are NOT watching "Pretty Woman!!" Dominique stressed. "Give me that remote!!" Dominique reached over my body. I could feel the heat from her as her boob grazed my skin. '

"Oh, here we go." She chuckled. I was surprised by her selection. We ate silently as Arnold played a robot killer chasing a woman in "Terminator." The food was delicious as we watched the movie play out. Once the characters reached the hotel, Dominique changed up.

"Hey, can we lay down. I'm tired."

"Uhhhh...sure."

I changed positions, lying down on the couch. Dominique took her position in front of me. Her body settling into the perfect "spooning" position. Though she was short, she fit into my body like a tailor-made glove. She grabbed my arm and laid her head on it. My other arm instinctively crossing over her stomach. Creating a semi-cocoon of shelter and comfort.

"Thanks." Dominique sighed. "Even though I was a whore...I miss this."

I closed my eyes. Hearing her say such a thing broke my heart. "Stop that." I complained. "You are not a whore anymore. You are...so much more."

I felt a wetness fall on my skin. Dominique's silent tears falling from her eyes. Her hand grasping my hand and pulling it tighter to her body. "You know...as much as you say different...you are so much like Bruce."

I let her words sink in. Never knowing how my words came out like Bruce's. Dominique sighed. A sound of contentment that I hadn't heard from her before.

Peeking over her head, I saw that Dominique had slipped into a soft sleep. The comfort of my presence having a calming effect. I tried not to move. Scared to awaken her from her slumber. A comfortable sleep she might not have had for a while. Suddenly, I felt her move instead. Shifting her hips back and forth against my dick, straining against the fabric of my jeans. The feel of her ass rubbing against me, sent signals to my dick. The friction making me rise. But I was stuck. Between the couch cushions and my lovely sister-in-law's soft ass. I panicked inside. I had to escape before I messed things up. Slowly, carefully, I began to disentangle myself from her grasp. A drawn-out process that involved minimal movement. I was just pulling her head off my arm when she mumbled under her breath..."I...love...you...too."

Looking at her limp body, I ascertained Dominique was still very sleep. I closed my eyes. The thought that the message might have been for me. "Nah." I thought. "Probably a message meant for you BB." Thinking of nothing else appropriate, I bent down and kissed the sleeping princess softly on the forehead.

Quickly, yet quietly, I cleaned the plates from the table. Gathering my things, I went out to my car and headed home. Once there, I showered. Desperate to quell the swelling in my dick. Unfortunately, he would not have it. As the warm water cascaded down my body, my engorged cock refused to dismiss the images of the day. Dominique had taken over my mind. Her face, her hair, her breasts, her ass. The lingering feeling of her body pressed to mine. With no other alternative, I used the soap to get a rich lather and pumped my dick. Closing my eyes, I saw her in all her beauty. Moving closer to me in a show of erotic sexuality. My orgasm was swift and just as powerful as the last time. My balls heaving forth an almighty stream of cum to splash against the wall. Diverting the water, I cleansed the spot where I had deposited my DNA.

After leaving the shower and toweling off, I climbed in my bed. Alone. As usual. Feeling even more empty and alone than before. As my head hit the pillow in shame, I felt I had no other choice. I sent a prayer to the heavens. To my Big Brother one last time for guidance.

"Bruce, I ache. I don't want to disrespect you. But I am falling in love with your wife. Please don't hate me. Just one last time...can you give me a sign as to what in the hell I should do?"

I fell asleep in the tracks of my tears.

The sound of bird's singing blissfully in the breeze awakened me from my slumber. The Ground Hog no where in sight. My trip to the kitchen was met with a huge tub of coffee. The aroma filling my mind as it brewed. A quick slice of toast and egg and I prepared for my interview. Thanks to my wonderful family member, I too had a difficult time in selecting which suit to go with. Finally, I went with the tried and true. Dark blue suit, gold tie, and white shirt. The colors of the Navy. The organization that was instrumental in making me the man I am. Looking in the mirror, I felt confident. Strong. Like a whole new me.

The interview with Ms. Susan was awesome. Though it went unexpectedly. It consisted of sitting at the school's computer terminal trying to unglue what was making their $2.54 million servers slow down. As I troubleshot from one area to the next, she asked me questions that I answered without skipping a beat. Until finally...

"EUREKA! Here's the problem. Your system has been hacked and a worm was installed. From the preliminary looks of things, someone has been trying to change grades. Right now, can't tell you whether they were successful or not. Maybe that's something you guys can look into later. At any rate, I have the virus contained for now. The system needs to be cleaned by an external virus program, then it needs to be rebooted. That could take all weekend. But it should do the job and can be done by anyone."

Ms. Susan looked at me. A smile creasing her lips. Making the dimples in her cheeks more pronounced. "So...when do you want to start on Monday?

When Franklin left the school's parking lot he was on cloud nine. An assured job on Monday making eighty grand a year if he wanted it. A twenty thousand dollar mark up due to his experience, military service and level of expertise. He was so ecstatic, he wanted to call...somebody. Pulling out his semi-destroyed phone, he checked his call list. The most recent list flashed across his cracked screen. The only one that was consistent...was Dominique. Pressing the call back tab, he waited.

"Hola Franky. I wasn't sure if I would hear from you today." Came the strained voice on the other end.

"It went GREAT!! I have the job and can start on Monday! Mind if I come over and tell you all about it?!"

"Oh, please do! Besides, you can come pick up the rest of your laundry. And...you left something in one of your pockets. It will be on the table when you come in. I'll leave the door open."

"Are you ok? You don't sound like yourself?"

"Oh, I'm still in bed. I don't feel too good."

"OH NO! DO you need me too get you anything before I get there? I finally got my money from unemployment and my other job, so money's no issue."

"No...I'll just see you when you get here."

I punched the accelerator. Going at least 10 mph over the speed limit. Thankful I wasn't stopped by a cop. Pulling up to Bruce's house, I raced through the door. The living room empty. Save for a small box with a blue bow on it. Ripping the box open, I discovered a phone. Swiping the screen, a picture of that fateful day of Dominique, Bruce and myself at the pier filled the screen. I wanted to cry. But as awesome a surprise this was, I needed to check on the woman that was slowly changing my life. Striding to the bedroom, I stopped at the closed door.

"Dominique?!"

"Come in." Came her voice. I was not prepared for what I saw when I entered through the door. The space was immersed in the pale light of candles set up throughout the room. My sister-in-law lay across her bed in the most erotic of outfits.

Donned in a dark blue lingerie. A pair of golden, silk panties, with white fishnet stockings covering her legs. My insides couldn't take it anymore. Tears formed in my eyes and silently fell down my cheeks.

"Franky, stop!! What is wrong with you?! If you don't love me then just say so!!"

"I jus...I just..."

"Come here silly man." Dominique said.

Slowly I sat on her bed. A plume of rose petals floating away from me in my wake. Her tiny hands touched my shoulders as she sat beside me.

"Franky...why do you torture yourself so when it comes to me? Do you not know how I feel about you? Is it that I was a whore?!"

"No." I said through my tears. "I jus...just...don't know what to say. I mean...I am falling in love with you too. But...you were Bruce's.."

"AI DOS MIO!!" She yelled. "Franky...look at me."