My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes met in the dim light of the room. Her hand came to my face, brushing the tears from my cheeks.

"Franky...I miss your brother. He was my first love. REAL LOVE. He gave me 6 years of a life I never dreamed possible. But sweetie...for me; that man died in some desert I don't know where it is. For things I may never understand. The body I buried a week ago, was just that. A body. It was not my husband. Since then I have felt so alone in this big house. With no one in my life. Then I met you. Again. I mean...really met you. And for the first time since that day, you have made me feel so much better. Like I am not alone anymore. A small piece of my dead husband alive in you."

"That's the thing Dominique! I'm not Bruce! I can never BE Bruce! I can never be..."

"FRANKLIN! That's all you have to BE is FRANKLIN! I know you're not your brother! And I wouldn't want you to be! Where do you get such reverence for him? Because he was big? Or wise? Or strong? Franklin, Bruce was not God. He was a man. A flawed, broken, terrified man. And as high a pedestal as you put him on...do you know what Bruce REALLY thought?"

I shook my head.

"Bruce thought you were so much stronger than you give yourself credit for. He was proud that whenever you would follow him and fail...that you would come back stronger. Surpassing him. That he was so happy when you failed to get in the Marines. That you joined the Navy and became your own man. That you are so smart and kind. Loving and just an all-around GREAT GUY! He loved that about you. But if there was ever one thing that he didn't like...is that you are SO DAMN HARD ON YOURSELF!"

"And what about you? Is all this because of Bruce or you?"

Dominique slapped me. The sting of the hit not hard. But definitely enough to get my attention out of the doldrums.

"How dare you!" She screamed as tears fell down her face as well. "I was a whore Franklin, but I would NEVER think of you like that! Only TWO men have ever made me feel like I do! My husband and YOU! Forget all the stuff I have done for you with Bruce's money. I did them because I love YOU! Do you know what you do to me?! Do you know how many times I have seen you look at me and gotten wet? Do you know I had to change my panties the other day after we danced?! Do you know how many times I have laid in this bed and...well...thought of you? Wondering...hoping...PRAYING that you could love me too! Even though...I was..."

I locked my mouth to Dominique's Stopping any further talk of her past. Rushing to breach the taboo that held me hostage. Her lips were soft, wet. Soul quenching. She moaned passionately into my mouth. She split my lips open, forcing her tongue past my walls to fight with my tongue. I became lightheaded. Dominique threw her arms around my neck as we kissed. Her scent filling my senses. The aroma emanating from her hair was intoxicating as it spilled over my face. Tickling my cheeks and neck as it cascaded down my skin. She mounted my pelvis. Her silk panty covered mound coming to rest over the bulge of my hardening dick. Even through all the material, I could feel the heat permeating her wetness. My hands caressed her. Touching her face, neck, shoulders, back and ass. Her skin soft, yet warm to the touch.

Breaking the kiss, Dominique sat up on her knees. Like a woman sitting high in the saddle.

"Do you like my ass Franky?"

"I love it." Grabbing my hands, she planted them on her silk covered butt cheeks. I grabbed and kneaded the large globes through the material. Causing her pussy to slide back and forth over my penis. Leaning over, Dominique dangled the string tie over my mouth. Biting down, I watched as she withdrew from my face, the knot coming undone. Allowing the material of her lingerie to billow open. Revealing her two round, perky, chestnut colored C cup breasts. Her hands removed the material, allowing it to fall silently away from her beautiful skin.

Leaning forward, I took the small, stiff, dark chocolate nub of her left nipple into my mouth. Softly biting on it with my teeth.

"Oooooooo...AI Dos Mio. Oh, that feels so good Franky."

Of her own accord, she began rocking back and forth over my by now throbbing cock. Building a rhythm that caused her wet pussy to seep more juice onto my pants. I pulled her close to my body. Our lips finding each other again. I rolled her over on her back. Slowly descending her body. A trail of soft kisses in my wake. Sticking my fingers in the sides, I pulled the flimsy substance of her panties down her stockinged legs. Letting it silently hit the floor. Just as I was about to come up and devour her pussy, she stopped me.

"Oh, no you don't! I can't wait any longer. Moving her short body to a kneeling position, she began to undress me. Flinging the suit coat to the floor.

"Here...since this is what you want, play with this for a minute."

Grabbing my hand, Dominique placed it over her slickly shaven, hairless mound. My fingers were immediately covered in her warm wetness. The sticky liquid adhering to my fingertips. Closing her eyes, Dominique hissed audibly when my fingers found her tiny hooded clit. A tremor stopping her in her tracks from undoing my tie. When she got my pants off, she gasped as she took my girthy cock into her hand. As she stroked it, she pulled my now naked body onto the bed with her. Dominique knelt next to me, her hand gripping my engorged cock. She attacked my pole fervently. Sucking the obelisk into her jaws like a starving prisoner to his last meal. Her hot, wet mouth worked wonders on my shaft. Licking and sucking it like a seasoned pro. Her mouth skillfully making slurping sounds as she worked her magic.

"OH FUCK! That feels incredible!" I screamed like a girl. Never had I had a lover skilled. Against my will, I shot early. My cock ejecting a molten stream of cum not the back of her throat. She gagged for a second, but never disengaged. My flow of swimmers traveling down her esophagus. Yet, even spent, Dominique kept working on my cock. Never allowing it to go limp.

Pulling her leg, I felt it only right to return the favor. Placing her in the classic "69" position, I stared for a split second at her lovely pussy. Savoring the musky, sweet scent of her love canal. Not wasting anymore time, I dove head-first into her hot box. Licking, chewing and nibbling on the small, soft, pliable folds of her labia. Before finally inhaling her hooded clit.

"OH FUCK!! AI DOS MIO PAPI!! SHIT!! IT's been so...OH FUCK!!"

Dominique pounded the bed as her body began to stiffen and twitch. A barrage of Spanish flowed as she crested into a tiny orgasm. Her love juices dribbling forth to coat my tongue with her sweet nectar.

"OH GOD FRANKY...I can't...I can't...FUCK! STOP LICKING ME! I can't CUM AGAIN!!" She screamed as I continued to lick her insides. My hands spreading and slapping her ass cheeks.

"Ooooo...Me encanta esooooo..."

Dominique flipped off of me. A look of pure lust in her eyes. "I need this gran culo negro polla in me right now."

Dominique placed her hand on my chest and slowly guided my missile to her hole. My dick slid into place with minimal effort. Yet, her dripping wet pussy enclosed around me. Offering resistance as my dick expanded her walls.

"Ai Yiiii Yiii...You have a lot of dick." Dominique hissed through clenched teeth.

I leaned her forward as she began to ride me. Our lips finding one another again. My dick traveling deeper and deeper into her hole. Her juices slipping out and slathering my pole and pelvis on every upstroke. Her rhythm built almost into a gallop. A woman well versed in sitting in the saddle. I grabbed her hips and began to plow into her pussy. Her body bouncing up and down with every stroke. She threw her head back in ecstasy. Her eyes closed. Consumed in the bliss of another impending orgasm.

Suddenly, she stopped. Slamming her hands into my chest. "No. I want you to take all of me. I want to feel you in control Franky. I want you to be my man! Take me...I'm yours. I love you..."

Dominique got on hands and knees. A sign I needed no further instructions in. Getting behind her, I stabbed my thick dick into her. Breaking down her walls. Dominique threw her head into the pillow and squealed at the top of her lungs as I impaled her opening. I grabbed her hips and slammed steadily and harshly in and out of her pussy. The squishing sounds confirming her appreciation. Looking down, I saw her perfect ass. The lovely body part that I had fantasized about for the past week. My thrusts sending ripples through it like a turbulent ocean.

"SLAP!" I brought my hand down on her skin. The sound like thunder in the confines of her bedroom.

"AI PAPI!! THAT'S THAT I LIKE!! FOLLARME MAS DURO!! MAKE ME YOUR WHORE!!"

Grabbing a handful of her long flowing locks, I pulled her head back so I could hear her scream.

"Is that what you want? You want me to love you like you're my whore?"

"SI! SI PAPI! YES FRANKY!! FUCK ME LIKE I'M YOUR WHORE!!"

"Oh...you want to be my whore? Rub that pussy while I fuck you then! Rub it nice and good so I can feel it!"

Dominique slid her hand between her legs. The mere contact with her sensitive clit sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. Her pussy let loose a small flow of juices to saturate her pussy. I could feel her fingertips graze my ball sack as I rammed home.

"Is this what you want?!" I shout. My dick rocketing back and forth like a piston. "Do you want to be Franky's WHORE?!!"

"SI PAPI!! SERE TU PUTA! FOLLAME COMO QUIERAS! MI BOCA, MI CONO, MI CULO...EN CUALQUIER LUGAR...JUST TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!!"

With a mighty heave, I lost all control. "I LOVE YOU!!"

That did it. I came again. Painting the insides of her pussy with my cum. Load after sticky load redecorating the walls of her womb. Dominique became a marionette on the strings of a spastic controller. She slammed into the bed and convulsed uncontrollably. A series of hot jets of cum erupting from her pussy. Soaking the bed and the flowers upon which we made love. Her spasms uncontrollable. Her ramblings unintelligible. She was lost in the roiling seas of her multiple orgasms. Spent...we collapsed together. Both of us sucking air into our greedy lungs. Attempting to sate our tired, sweaty bodies. Through her disheveled hair, I saw her eyes. Glassy, yet with a satisfied look. A sparkle of a flame noticeable.

"Do you mean it?" She asked between heavy pants.

"Which part?" I panted.

"That you love me. Can you love a whore? I am in love with a good man. But I know what I was. Can you love me still?" Dominique's eyes began to mist over. Not sure if Franky was true or just satisfied to have finally fucked her.

"A whore...? No. Never a whore. I can and do love you. So much. You are the best of women. Whatever you had to do to survive, is dead as well. I'll make you a deal. You no longer call yourself a whore...I'll no longer worship Bruce."

"Deal."

We kissed again. A long, slow kiss filled with ache and hurt. But filled with the promise of new tomorrows. Sleep finding our tired bodies in minutes.

"Dominique and I didn't leave that room for the rest of the weekend. We stayed in there making love all day and night. Only leaving to eat or go to the bathroom. In between, we talked, watched movies and just relaxed in the afterglow. Growing closer as the days went by. It's been a year now. I took that job at the school. It's been GREAT! I have already gotten 2 more promotions and they have made me head of the IT department. I now have a staff of 5 other workers and the director is considering having me connect two more schools and using us as the primary site. Bro...I still miss you. But know that I am taking good care of your girl. Because I love her." I said to the headstone of my brother's grave.

"Excuse me guys...I don't mean to interrupt this meeting of the Wallace boys, but this thing is kicking my walls saying he wants to go to the bathroom again." Dominique griped through clenched teeth.

Franklin stood up and dusted his pants off. Reaching down, his hand offered to pull Dominique up from her sitting position. As he lifted, the gold wedding band, with blue stripe pinched her finger between her wedding band as well.

"OW!! I think all you boys are trying to kill me!" She smiled.

"Not a chance." Franklin said, rubbing his hand over the fat, extended belly of his wife. "We would never do anything to hurt our one true love."