My Brother's Wife

Story Info
A visit to my brother offered me more than expected.
8.5k words
4.43
15.6k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
392 Followers

My brother Steve married Kim about 18 months ago, they meet while he was travelling in Asia and after a whirlwind romance of 3 months they got married.

Kim is a very attractive women, small and petite at barely four and half foot tall with jet black hair down to her waist. She 25 but looks about 18 with her perfect skin, she has a small button nose, dark brown eyes and thin lips which constantly have bright red lipstick on them, her fingers long and slender with long nails also always painted red. Her breasts are a size A with hard little nipples, you can wrap two hands around her tiny waist, her ass a small peach on top of slender legs and petite feet which also have painted bright red toe nails.

I enjoy visiting them, Kim wears tight little outfits that scream 'fuck me' and she's very touchy and flirty, not that I have done anything other than lie in bed at night jerking off thinking about her.

It's been about three months since I last saw them when I get a phone call from Steve, Kim's sister is visiting from overseas and they want me to come for the weekend. I live about two hours from Steve's but we have quite different interests and only get together on special occasions, I suppose Kim's sister visiting could be considered a special occasion.

After talking for a while I agree, Kim is hot and if her sister looks the same it'll give me some nice eye candy to jerk off to, I arrange to get there after work on Friday at 6pm.

I ring the door bell just after 6, I'm greeted by the sight of Kim standing in the doorway smiling as the door opens. She is wearing a short kimono, obviously freshly out of the shower as her long hair is still dripping wet and where the kimono touches her wet body it is practically see through.

"Hello Gary, Steve's in the living room," she says.

Turning around Kim walks back down the hallway, I close the door watching her ass wriggling with the kimono sticking to it until she disappears from sight into her bedroom.

Heading into the living room I find Steve on the lounge having a beer, "Hey bro, how are you?"

"Good thanks Steve, you?"

"You know can't complain, work keeping me busy but you know how it is can't have too much money."

"Yeah know what you mean the bills just keep coming."

"True, can I get you a drink while the girls finish getting ready."

"Getting ready!"

"Yeah tonight we're going out, a restaurant then some clubbing."

"Steve you didn't say...." before I could finish Kim and her sister walk into the room.

I can barely breath no matter talk.

Kim is wearing a white dress that hugs her body like a skin, I run my eyes over her body, small perky nipples clearly poking out from under a low cut dress which reaches midway down her thighs, black fishnet stockings covering her legs, a pair of six inch stilettos on her feet. As usual she wears bright red lipstick, with finger and toe nails painted red and her long black hair tied in a ponytail.

My gaze moves from Kim to her sister, she has long black waist length hair tied in a pony tail, a small button nose with full lush lips covered in black lipstick, her skin flawless. She's about an inch or two taller than Kim with full firm round tits, her waist slim with wide hips flowing into white firm thighs and toned legs, her fingers long and slender with long black fingernails.

She's wearing a bright red strappy dress that barely covers her tits with it's deep plunging v neck, it's very tight clinging to her hips and ass reaching to the top of her thighs with a split up one side up to her waist, her legs covered by thigh high black stockings and six inch stilettos on her feet.

Kim holds her sister hand leading her forward toward me.

"Gary this is my sister Sue."

I hold out my hand, "Hello Sue nice to meet you."

Sue appears very timid taking a few seconds to accept my hand which dwarfs hers as I clasp it in mine.

With barely more than a whisper she says "Hello Mr Gary."

I'm not big but standing near these two women I feel like a giant at just over six foot tall and weighing about 200 pounds.

"You both look very nice," I say.

"Thank you Gary," Kim says with a smile touching my hand, Sue also gives me a smile.

"Alright you lot time to eat, our taxi is outside."

Steve leads the way climbing into the front seat, I let Kim get into the back first thinking she'll sit in the middle with Sue and myself either side. I hold the door open expecting Sue to follow her instead Kim reaches out taking my hand pulling me in sliding across to the far side, Sue follows pushing me into the middle.

There's plenty of room in the back for the three of us but I find myself sandwiched between the women, their bodies pressing against mine, their hands resting on my legs, wedged in as I am I have no choice but for my hands to rest on their legs as I get comfortable.

Neither look at me or talk as we drive along, I'm trying to remain relaxed and in control but it's not easy with two sexy women constantly touching and squeezing your thighs, I'm getting aroused.

At the restaurant I'm sat beside Sue opposite Kim, each time I look in Sue's direction I get a lovely side view of her right tit with both of her nipples poking out against her dress, I'm also on the side with the split in the dress, it is pulled across showing off her thigh.

"Well what do you think bro, pretty cool restaurant and the food is fantastic."

"Menu looks great, so much to choose from I can't decide what I want, what do you recommend?"

"It does look like your interested in some breast and thigh," Kim says, "What's your preference Gary a soft juicy breast or a firm tender thigh."

"Umm....ah.... yeah right I guess I do like a nice breast," Kim and her double meanings.

"Go for the steak bro, nice big juicy rump, something you can really get your teeth into."

I'm not sure if Steve meant that the why it sounded, I'm sure he didn't, it did bring a smile to Kim's face as she looks at Sue. Like her tits Sue's ass is bigger than Kim's, her dress highlighting her firm juicy cheeks.

I decide on the steak, I order the rump medium raw adding for Kim's benefit I prefer my rump juicy and tender not tough and dry.

Kim's is acting more flirty than normal regularly making statements with double meanings and suggestive comments, not that Steve seems to notice or care, but it does make me uncomfortable. On the other hand Sue sits seductively beside me in silence, she's gradually showing more flesh as the night proceeds flashing her nipple or a hint of her panties when I look in her direction.

I'm aroused, between Kim's words and Sue's body they have given me a boner, I wriggle in my seat adjusting my pants to get more comfortable, Kim smiles licking her lips.

Over dinner between Kim's various innuendoes I work out that Sue is here for about a month on a holiday visa, that both her and Kim would like her to move here permanently and they are currently working through various processes to make this happen but are finding it's not simple.

After dinner we walk to the nightclub, it's only a couple of blocks and I feel I need the walk after eating too much. Honestly I'm not a nightclub person and would normally go out of my way to avoid them, even 10 years ago I rarely went now at 30 I'm not interested at all. Tonight I'm making an exception for Steve and the girls as I reluctantly tag along with them to listen to music that is too loud, pay exurbanite prices for drinks and sweat in a hot, crowded room.

We did have some luck finding a table with some stools to sit at overlooking the dance floor. For most of the night it is only Steve and myself at the table, more accurately Steve sits at the table all night, I'm dragged periodically onto the dance floor by Kim and Sue who spend their whole evening dancing with me and a multitude of other men.

Towards the end of the evening I find myself on the dance floor again once more sandwiched between the girls their bodies grinding against me, Kim in front Sue behind. I can see many jealous looks from men who previously danced with them especially when Kim turns her back to me taking my hands and placing them over her tits, holding them there as she grinds her ass against my cock.

I'm guessing in the minds of everyone watching it looks like I'm going to be fucking Kim later maybe both of them, everyone's mind that is other than Steve's who seems to barely notice what Kim is doing.

To be honest at this moment I don't know what I'm doing or feeling either, yes I'm aroused, yes Kim is hot and probably a great fuck but she is also my brother's wife.

While Kim grinds against my cock Sue presses up against my back grinding against my ass, her arms wrapped around my chest, hands inside my shirt with fingers running through my chest hair and playing with my nipples.

My cock is rock hard, there's no way Kim can't feel it, if anything feeling it is making her grind harder against me, 'Fuck If this keeps up much longer I'm not going to make it home to jerk off I'm going to come right here on the dance floor,' I think.

I place my hands on Kim's hips moving her forward allowing myself to break Sue's grip from behind, free from their clasps I make my way back to the table via the bar for a couple of soothing drinks.

When I sit down I notice a couple of other men have used my escape as an opportunity for a dance and hopefully get more of the same but nether girl is paying them any attention.

"How you doing Steve, not going to dance with Kim?"

"Nah bro two left feet, I'm all good sitting here watching, there's some real hotties out there tonight."

Steve appears to have no idea how hot his wife or sister-in-law are, maybe after getting married you don't notice that any more. Nor does he seem to have noticed the dancing they have done tonight especially the last half hour or so with me.

Steve and I settle down at the table picking out different girls on the dance floor saying what is hot or not about them and rating them out of 10.

"You boys ready to go yet or are there some girls you haven't rated?"

Kim is standing beside us, I don't know how long she's been there but she does know what we've been doing.

"Yeah hun I'm ready for bed, lets go bro and find a taxi."

"And what score do Sue and I get Gary?"

I give Kim a nervous smile as I quickly trail behind Steve to the front door.

Again I find myself sandwiched between the two women in the back of the taxi, this time their hands are resting on the inside of my thigh, within finger distance of my cock. Their dresses have ridden up high enough for me to see Sue's skimpy see through red panties but what really catches my attention is Kim's bald pussy.

I can't drag my eyes away, with her legs slightly spread her juicy lips lie open, spread out like butterfly wings, moisture on them with her sweet little hole glistening as it calls to me between them.

Kim squeezes my thigh, a finger stretching out running along my hard cock, I look up at her, mischief in her eyes as she smiles at me.

Sue's finger also touches my cock, I turn to look at her, she has pulled her tits from her dress. They look magnificent, firm and round, large areolas with big perky nipples, it's taking all my self control not to lean across and start sucking them. I can't help thinking how good it would be to titty fuck her.

For the rest of the trip my head moves back and forward between them as their fingers run up and down my cock.

We get back to Steve's place, my mind is a buzz with a thousand thoughts, all sexual. We sit in the living room for a while talking, my mind constantly replaying images from the taxi and each time I look at one of the girls they give me a flash to remind me of what I previously saw.

It's about 1am in the morning when we all say goodnight going to our bedrooms, my cock rock hard ready for a good jerking.

I'm in bed for about 15 minutes with my hand wrapped around my cock when my door opens. As the hall light bathes my room in it's glow I pull the sheet over myself just as Kim steps in wearing the same kimono she had on when I arrived. Standing in the doorway the light from the hall silhouettes her naked body under the kimono, with a pull of the tie the kimono opens, sliding off her shoulders onto the floor.

"What's going on Kim, your married to my brother, you can't be in here."

That is my token statement of resistance, deep down I know I want to fuck her, she has driven me pass the point of no return.

I run my eyes over her naked body, her lovely little tits with their long hard nipples, her flat firm stomach, a little carpet of black hair covering her mound. My cock is already hard but the sight of Kim makes it grow harder.

Kim glides across the floor to my bed her hand pulling down the sheet, as she uncovers my cock she stops, holding the sheet she stares unblinking at it. I'm not super big, a good eight or so inches long, average width but it seems to impress Kim, I guess I'm bigger than Steve, a smile crosses my face.

Kim lets go of the sheet straddling my legs as she climbs on the bed, her long ponytail falling down one side of her face as her head lowers and her mouth swallows my cock.

She makes it look effortless as my cock disappears in her mouth, she keeps swallowing it until her lips touch my skin, she holds her head still, I can feel her tongue running around the base of my shaft. She slowly lifts her head, saliva pours from her mouth, flowing over my cock onto my stomach and balls.

Over and over again Kim swallows my cock, her mouth and tongue doing things to me that have never been done before. She is incredible taking me the edge of an orgasm only to bring me back down again. Time means nothing to me I have no idea how long Kim has been sucking my cock, my balls are aching she has me in such a state that I only have one thought in my mind, I need to come.

Sitting up Kim looks at my cock before wrapping her fingers tightly around the base of my shaft, she holds my cock firmly upright while straddling my waist before lowering herself it, her other lips this time wrapping around my shaft as her pussy swallows me.

It isn't long until I'm on the verge of coming again thankfully this time Kim doesn't stop, she rides my cock like a woman possessed until I come, her pussy milking my cock until every drop of cum is drained from my balls.

Climbing off me Kim smiles, she picks up her kimono as she leaves my room, I watch the sexy wriggle of her naked ass and the trickle of cum dribbling down the inside of her leg.

I'm awoken next morning, which arrives far too quickly, by the smell of bacon cooking and freshly brewing coffee. I drag myself out of bed, one consolation for being in the bedroom closest to the kitchen is I don't have too far to go before I get my first cup of coffee. Steve and Sue are sitting at the table, Kim stands over the stove cooking. "Good morning," I say making a beeline to the coffee pot.

I get a good morning from everyone, Kim moves near me as I pour my coffee.

"Would you like bacon and eggs Gary?"

I turn to answer, when I walked in I noticed Kim wearing an apron and skimpy shorts, what I didn't notice was that she wasn't wearing a top. Now with the top half of her apron hanging around her waist I definitely notice, the sight of her little tits with their perky nipples looking even better this morning than last night.

Her back is to the table, as far as Steve and Sue are aware the top of Kim's apron still cover her tits. "A good breakfast is important for keeping your strength up."

"Umm... yes... yes thanks Kim."

When Kim delivers my breakfast joining us at the table her apron is once more in place covering her tits.

"Sorry bro got to head to the office for a couple of hours this morning, I'll leave you with the girls if that alright?"

"That's fine Steve, you got to do what you have to do."

"Alright, well I'm off see you around 11am."

As Steve leaves Sue also gets up from the table leaving me alone with Kim, it's now time to ask a couple questions.

"Kim last night, why, why did you come to my room, why did you have sex with me?"

"Didn't you enjoy it?"

"I did very much but why, what made you want to have sex with me?"

"Does it matter if you enjoyed yourself?"

This is getting frustrating, all she does is deflect answering a question with a question. "It does to me, your my brothers wife."

She gets up from the table, "We'll talk later, I have to clean up."

Conversation over, Kim busies herself in the kitchen before leaving the room making it very obvious that we have finished talking.

I pour myself another coffee returning to the table to mull over last night and what I should do today. The house has been quiet for a while, I decide to change and go for a walk around the neighborhood as I think.

Opening my bedroom door I find lying on my bed Sue naked, she gets up walking over to me, I study her body as she approaches. Her long hair hangs loose falling over her shoulders to partly cover her tits, like her sister she has a trimmed carpet of black hair covering her mound, with her pussy shaved smooth, as she stands in front of me with her legs spread I can see her plump pussy lips dangling between them.

"Does Mr Gary approve of my body?"

I'm taken aback by her question, I mumble "Yes," unsure what she expects me to say.

"Does Mr Gary wish to pleasure himself with my body?"

"Sorry what?"

"If Mr Gary likes my body does he want to have sex with me?"

I'm not sure what to say or how to respond, this whole conversation is very matter of fact, there is little to no emotion in her voice or on her face. It's like having a conversation with a robot, a very attractive, sexy robot.

Before I can say anything she pushes pass out the door mumbling "I'm sorry Mr Gary, I'm sorry," she says sobbing, a door then slamming shut along the passage way.

I'm more confused than ever, I need some fresh air, putting my shoes on I head to the front door. I hear a voice behind me, "Gary wait," I close the door I don't want to talk to Kim just now, I want to think.

I wander around for a while before I stumble on a little coffee shop, I settle down with a coffee, running through my mind are the events of last night and this morning. There's Kim's with her usual flirting or actually more than usual flirting, Sue's sexy revealing dress, Kim fucking me last night, flashing her tits at me this morning, then of course Sue offering her body to me.

I sit pondering everything over several cups of coffee coming up with one answer, I got no idea what's going on, I need to get some answers from Kim.

Sitting here I lose track of time, before I know it it's after 11am, finishing my coffee I head for home. Steve is probably back from work and they'll all be wondering where I am.

"Hey bro, girls tell me you've been gone for a while everything ok?"

"Yeah sorry, found a nice coffee shop and lost track of the time."

"No worries, I think the girls were just a little worried you got lost."

"Nah, you know me and coffee."

Steve chuckles, "Come on then let me show you the pool area, we can have a dip after lunch."

"I didn't bring any swimmers."

"No problem you can borrow a pair of mine."

The only problem with borrowing Steve's swimmers is not only is he at least a size smaller than me but he only wears speedos, could be an issue if Kim is up to her usual nonsense.

My concerns are quickly realised as lunch is served, Steve and I are sitting on the deck chairs having a beer when the girls walk out with sandwiches. They are both wearing swimmers which hide very little, they have on little string bikinis.

The tops have a small diamond shape piece of fabric which only just covers their nipples, the bottoms consist of a narrow strip of fabric covering the front of their pussies which is not big enough to cover the hair on their mounds, everything held in place by strings of fabric.

k2211
k2211
392 Followers