My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unfortunately he couldn't bring us both back to live with him, he is only allowed one wife, I was the lucky one chosen. We married moving here, Sue has visited a couple times on a tourist visa but it getting harder to get the visa and being apart is getting harder, Sue's not my younger sister Sue's my twin sister."

I'm totally overwhelmed as Kim tells her story, all I'm able to do is grunt occasionally and nod my head.

"We looked at various options but to qualify for a permanent visa is very difficult, in some cases impossible. That's when Steve had the idea about Sue getting married and what could be better than twin sisters with a pair of brothers."

I must agree I've seen a few porn movies with that scenario which are all incredibly hot.

"We thought if we treat you to what you will get when your married it would help to get you to agree, please Gary will you marry Sue, please?"

While she has been talking her hand has moved under the sheet, she now holds my cock stroking it.

"No stop," I say grabbing her arm pulling her hand away from my cock, "Leave me please Kim, I need to think."

I lie in bed drinking my now lukewarm coffee going through what Kim has told me, at least it explains Steve's action or inaction with Kim's carry on over the past day or so but I'm pissed with Steve for this skullduggery and not having the balls to be up front with me himself.

It's about half an hour after Kim leaves that I get up, time to face everybody. Kim and Sue are at the stove cooking breakfast, I study them for moment Kim still in her see through nightie, Sue in a very short bath robe, neither look back in my direction.

I sit at the table opposite Steve, "Hey bro how they hanging, girls weren't too much for you," he says chuckling.

I just stare at him.

The girls bring me a coffee and breakfast, they both quickly leave the room leaving Steve and me alone to talk, though I'm sure they aren't too far away and can hear everything we say.

"Why all this shit Steve, why didn't you just ask me? I don't like being treated like an idiot."

"Yeah sorry."

"Sorry, oh your sorry for trying to fuck with my life are you and that's meant to make it alright is it?'

"Look Gary I.... we were desperate."

"Yeah desperate to get another cunt and ass to fuck."

"No, no I.. I love them both and Kim really misses her sister, coming here with me was the first time they were ever apart."

"And I happen to be a convenient tool for you to use to get your little family back together."

"Yes, but it's not all about me or Kim or even Sue, I was thinking of you."

"Oh how nice, do you often think about me when your fucking them?"

"What I mean is your not in any relationship, your life is drifting along and your not getting any younger."

'Oh my caring little brother, did you not think I might be happy with my life."

"Yeah we considered that but we thought there would be no harm in asking."

"True no harm in asking, but you didn't ask, you tried to trick me, what's next tell me Sue's pregnant with my child."

I can see Steve squirming nervously in his chair, this isn't going as he had hoped and I suspect their are a couple of other people listening that are feeling very nervous at the moment also.

"Yeah it was a shit thing to do but I was afraid, afraid you would say no."

"I probably would have said no, why did you think having sex with your wife and Sue would change things."

"I hoped that when you found out how good the sex would be, well... umm... you know... umm... you would... you would want more of it and we could come to an arrangement."

"An arrangement, fuck me are you serious an arrangement, what's your arrangement I marry Sue so she can live with you and Kim and I'll get to visit on weekends for sex."

"Umm... no... umm... I..I don't know, I really haven't thought that far ahead."

I must say I'm enjoying this, I love watching Steve squirm, a little bit of revenge for the past couple of days but I better put the poor bloke out of his misery and put a couple of other people out of theirs.

"Typical Steve with his usual half thought out plans, here's a new plan, they live with me and you can visit us on the occasional weekends, maybe ever second or third, would that work for you, it works for me and I'm sure the girls won't mind?"

"No... umm.... what wait, does this mean you are interested."

"Girls I know your listening get in here and lose the clothes."

Both girls walk in naked, nervous smiles on their faces, I once again run my eyes over their bodies 'God there perfect' I think, my cock stirring in my pants.

"Steve piss off I need to talk with my fiancée and my sister-in-law in private, I'll talk with you later before I leave."

The girls are now beaming, Steve also is smiling as he gets up, "Thank you, thank you Gary."

"Kim get under the table, Sue on the table, time for breakfast."

The sex did win me over Steve was right without the sex I would just have simply said no and not thought any more of it. Legally it's not right but fuck it I don't care if we're breaking the governments immigration rules, shit the government done nothing for me other than make me pay taxes. Sue is nice enough, great body, nice personality who knows I may even grow to love her one day but shit I'm not going to miss out on the chance of sex with them.