My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I see them I start getting hard, I try to cover up by resting my cold beer against my cock hoping it might make it go away or at least hide it. The smile on Kim's face tells me it's not working.

We have lunch sitting around chatting, I can't help myself my eyes move back and forward between Kim and Sue as I try to hide my erection. As expected Kim doesn't help my cause as she regularly adjusts her bikini flashing me glimpses of nipples and pussy. Sue isn't as obvious with her teasing as Kim but she still gives me a view of her hard nipples which basically lift the fabric off her tits and a camel toe with pussy lips squeezing out around the fabric.

To my surprise Steve shows no sign that he notices anything the girls are doing or if he does he shows no sign of interests in it.

A thought crosses my mind, I hadn't considered this before but maybe Steve's gay. It would explain why he's showing no interest in the girls, it would explain why Kim wants to fuck me if Steve's not fucking her.

"Come Gary hop in the pool with me."

I've been so deep in thought that I didn't notice Kim get up and it's not until she speaks while taking my hand that I'm aware she is there.

She basically drags me to my feet pulling me to the pool side, with a little playful wrestling we both fall into the water, I can hear Steve laughing as I hit the water. When I surface Kim is standing in front of me with her back to Steve, her bikini top pulled up showing off her perky nipples.

Kim approaches me playfully splashing me with water, I back away until I reach the side of the pool, Kim keeps moving forward until she is standing right in front of me.

"Gary I need to apologise for Sue, she's very embarrassed about what happened this morning and is worried you hate her for it."

"No, no I don't hate her, it's just... it's just that she surprised me that all, it's not everyday that a women offers you her body to fuck."

Kim smiles, I feel her hand sliding down the front of my speedos, her fingers wrapping around my cock, "I thought you liked surprises, you liked my surprise last night."

"Stop Steve."

"Shh" she says placing a finger against my lips as she pulls my cock from my swimmers.

Kim moves closer to me stroking my cock under the water.

"Do you think Sue is sexy?"

At this moment I'm not thinking about Sue, I'm just staring at Kim's tits feeling my cock grow harder.

"What?"

Sue stops stroking my cock looking at me intently, "Is Sue sexy?"

"Umm yes she is."

Kim smiles again as she resumes slowly stroking my cock, "Would you like to fuck her?"

"What, umm I think so, yeah probably."

Kim stops stroking me again, "That doesn't sound very definite."

"Well I'm finding it a little hard to concentrate at the moment."

She adjusts her grip to hold my balls as well, she squeezes, I let out a groan, "Does this help you concentrate."

"What the fuck Kim, enough, enough fuck," I say trying to control myself and not make a scene, "Yes, yes I would fuck her now let me go."

She releases my balls but doesn't let go of my cock, she just relaxes her grip and resumes stroking me.

Over Kim's shoulder I see Sue approaching, she comes up standing beside her, Kim turns her head whispering something into Sue's ear, her stroking of my cock getting faster.

Sue smiles as Kim whispers to her, her head looking down staring at where Kim's arm disappears under the water.

Sue ducks under the water, Kim's hand still grips my shaft stroking it as I feel Sue's mouth enclose around my head. Kim had me on the verge of coming when Sue arrived, as soon as Sue's mouth closes around my cock and starts sucking I come.

Sue remains under water as Kim strokes my cock harder pumping every last drop of cum into Sue's mouth.

Breaking the surface beside Kim Sue opens her mouth to show it's full of cum, I watch as they kiss, swapping my cum back and forward, some dribbling from their mouths down their chins onto their tits.

"She's very good at holding her breath don't you think," Kim says both girls laughing as they turn away from me heading to the shallow end and getting out of the pool. With their backs to me I have no idea if Kim fixes her top or if they wipe the cum from their chins as they walk pass Steve.

I stay in the pool for a while recovering before returning to my deck chair to have a few more beers with Steve.

I go to have a shower and get changed for dinner, Kim is alone in the laundry, I step inside closing the door behind me. "We need to talk Kim," I say stepping up behind her.

Spinning around Kim wraps her arms around my neck, pulling my head down kissing me, "We can talk later, fuck me."

I push her back, "No stop, I need answers now!"

She ignores me reaching for my cock, I slap her hand away, "No, no more until I know what is going on."

Kim looks up at me, "Later, later tonight I'll tell you," Kim stares at me for a moment no smile on her face before adding "After you fuck Sue."

"What, fuck no I'm tired of being used."

"Yes, if you want to know what's going on you have to fuck Sue first."

I stare at her for several seconds before turning around leaving the room.

Dinner is normal, which is refreshing after the last 24 hours, Kim is conservatively dressed in slacks and a loose t-shirt while Sue wears a dress that covers her from neck to knee. Kim didn't add any sexual innuendos to our conversations and even Sue who has been quiet up to now joins in.

After dinner we go to the living room, Kim and Steve sit on the lounge while Sue and myself sit in armchairs, I think things are finally returning to normal and I'm looking forward to some nice conversation with a couple of drinks.

We're not seated long when Kim whispers something into Steve's ear, he smiles nodding, they both get up leaving the room. I'm not sure what's going on, maybe it's a ploy by Kim to get Sue and me alone in the hope I'll fuck her. It's about 10 minutes later that it's start, as clear as day you can hear Kim and Steve having sex or at least you can hear Kim.

Kim is constantly moaning and squealing, using various expletives telling Steve how she wants him to fuck her and when she's happy with his fucking. It's sounds like a porn movie, even though I can't see the action Kim is very descriptive making it quite easy to imagine what they are doing.

Sue sits in the chair emotionless, blankly looking in my direction, this makes me feel very uncomfortable, it's bad enough sitting in a room listening to my brother and his wife fucking but to have another person especially a woman with me makes it worst.

Honestly listening to Kim is arousing and it gives me a boner, possibly alone I would jerk off as she describes everything in detail but still with Sue here it definitely feels inappropriate. I decide to turn the TV on in the hope of drowning out Kim's voice and help distract me but I should have known better, a porn channel comes on, 'Bloody Kim' I think.

This is all a setup by Kim to get me to fuck Sue, it's annoying, and probably unnecessary as Sue does turn me on but all this nonsense is having the opposite effect. I'm sure Kim left her bedroom door open on purpose and is being extra loud for my benefit, I also think she set the TV to show the porn movie if it's turned on.

"Sorry Sue, I didn't know," I say turning the TV off.

"That's fine Mr Gary, I like watching porn."

I'm not really listening to Sue, I'm too annoyed with Kim "Please Sue it's just Gary, and it's not fine" I say standing up, "I need a drink can I get you anything?"

"No thank you.... Gary."

I go to the kitchen getting a beer from the fridge and sitting at the table, I can still hear Kim, she's not as loud in here and now being by myself is making it more bearable. It also gives me time to think or at least cross off my earlier thought that Steve is gay and Kim is using me to satisfy her sexual needs.

'Fuck Kim has a lot of explaining to do,' I think as I take a large swallow of beer.

Things finally go quiet as I drink my second beer, I wait about 10 minutes to ensure Kim isn't going to start up again before returning to the living room.

Sue hasn't moved, I return to my chair just settling down as Kim walks in, a coincident probably not especially as Kim is naked which is clearly for my benefit as she walks up to me standing in front of my chair proudly displaying the cum on her face and tits, and the bright red mark around her throat. Kim turns around moving to Sue, both her ass cheeks are also bright red, from what I heard earlier it's obvious Steve's does exactly what's he's told to do in the bedroom.

I watch Kim standing in front of Sue with her legs slightly spread, Sue gets on the floor her hands grabbing Kim's ass squeezing it as her head moves between Kim's legs. I listen to Sue slurping on Kim's pussy as she cleans the cum from it.

I may be irritated by Kim but I'm still human, seeing her petite naked body freshly fucked and listening to Sue slurping on her juicy pussy has me more than just aroused. Standing up I walk over to her, may hands reaching around her body cupping her tits as I nibble on her neck and shoulder, my body pressing up against hers.

Kim has a firm grip of Sue's hair pulling her head tightly against her pussy as she grinds against Sue's face, now her grinding includes me as her pert ass rubs up against the crotch of my pants and my hard cock underneath.

After a few minutes Kim steps aside leaving Sue on her knees in front of me, I'm half expecting her to reach out to pull my pants down and take my cock in her mouth. Instead she stands up, pulling my head down she kisses me, our mouths locking together, the taste and smell of sex enveloping me.

As we kiss Sue unbuttons my shirt, her long fingernails running through my chest hair, teasing my nipples, her fingers slowly working their way over my stomach and underneath the waistband of my shorts coming to rest around my cock. Meanwhile Kim is behind me fingernails from one hand running through my hair and along my neck, her other hand squeezing my ass.

With my shirt on the ground Sue's sucks my nipples while stroking my cock, Kim gives me little playful bites on my back, her long fingernails scratching me as if they are trying to draw blood. Kim's tongue snakes it's way down along my backbone, her hands sliding down the side of my body until her thumbs push inside the waistband of my shorts, pulling them down as she sinks to her knees behind me.

As my pants come down Sue drops to her knees taking the head of my cock in her mouth, her hand stroking and squeezing the base of my shaft, Kim's hand moves between my legs cupping my balls playing with them as she kisses and bites my ass cheeks.

Reaching down I grab Sue's head forcing her to swallow more of my cock as I start fucking her mouth, like Kim she doesn't have any problem taking my full cock down her throat. Kim releases my balls her hands grabbing my ass cheeks parting them for her mouth to move between them, her tongue sliding into my asshole.

The sensation of Kim eating my ass pushes me over the edge, within a few minutes my cock explodes in Sue's mouth, she kneels on the floor looking up at me her lips lock firmly around the shaft of my cock accepting every ounce of cum without dribbling a drop. When I finish Kim crawls around beside Sue, they sit there kissing and sharing my cum back and forward between each other.

I'm still semi hard as they stand up, Sue's dress stained with cum and saliva, Kim's tits showing fresh dribbling's. They take a hand each leading to my bedroom and lying me on my bed. Kim moves behind Sue unzipping of her dress, she slowly removes it caressing Sue body as she does, my cock growing hard again.

Sue climbs on the bed straddling my face, her legs pinning my arms down as she hovers above me just out of reach, her pussy moist and enticing. No matter how hard I try to lift my head up my tongue can't quite reach her plump pussy lips, though I can't taste her I can smell her, the scent of her pussy makes my cock twitch.

Kim also gets on the bed behind Sue, as I watch one of Kim's hand move between her thighs a finger pushing into her wet pussy, the second hand coming around the front of Sue's body, fingers zeroing in on her clit.

Sue moans, her body rolling as Kim fingers her pussy and rubs her clit, juices run over Kim's fingers dripping onto my face. Kim pumps her pussy harder adding a second then third finger, she rubs Sue's clit faster, harder. Sue moans loudly her body bucking as her excitement grows, juices pouring from her pussy, her scent arousing me and the occasional drip into my mouth tantalising.

Sue just doesn't have an orgasm she's a squirter, as Kim pulls her fingers from Sue's pussy she squirts spraying over my face, hair, chest. Once isn't enough for Kim as soon as Sue stops squirting Kim's fingers are back in her pussy making her come again two, three times more before finally stopping.

With her body shaking Sue's collapses down beside me on the bed, Kim leans over me licking Sue's juice off my face and body. I enjoy having Kim lick me, the sensation of her tongue against my skin, her tits occasionally touching me is all very stimulating.

Sue moves, I feel her mouth close around my cock swallowing my whole cock in one fluid motion until her lips touch my body. She sucks my cock for a few minutes before straddling my body lowering her pussy onto it. As Sue sits on my cock Kim stops licking my face, sitting up she moves over my face, her pussy glistening with cum, she lowers herself onto my hungry tongue, my cock growing harder inside Sue as I taste and smell Kim.

The girl bounce up and down on my body, I listen to them moaning and kissing, I'm on the verge of coming only my earlier orgasm slowing this one down. Just when I think I can't last any longer they climb off me, my cock and balls covered in Sue's juice my face covered in Kim's.

They sit for a couple of minutes kissing and playing with each others bodies, letting me ease back from the edge not that I want to, I'm horny and I want to come. They lie either side of my cock sharing it, mouths and tongues running up and down my shaft, around its head, periodically kissing each other. I sit up on my elbows watching them, it feels great and looks hot, it's not long until they have me on the verge of coming again. "Fuck Sue's pussy I want to eat your cum out of her."

I'm more than happy to oblige as Sue lies on her back spreading her legs, I move between them sliding my cock into her wet pussy while Kim straddles her face rubbing her clit and kissing me. The girls have me well primed before I enter Sue's pussy, I know as I listen to Sue's muffled moans as Kim's grinds against her face and as I watch Kim's orgasm face while she rubs Sue's clit that I'm not going to last long.

Kim rubs Sue's clit feverously while grinding against her face, Sue's body is squirming with pleasure as her orgasm builds, her pussy doing wonderful things to my cock. Then the moment I feel Sue's pussy spasming around my cock I know it's over, I come inside her as she squirts her pussy going into overdrive with pleasure.

Kim leans over watching Sue's pussy squirting around my cock and my cock throbbing as I come inside her. As our orgasms subsides Kim pulls my cock from Sue's pussy wrapping her mouth around it, sucking the last of the cum from my balls before licking it clean. When she's finishes with me she lowers her head between Sue's legs licking her lips before pushing her tongue into Sue's pussy lapping up the cum inside.

I lie beside the girls watching and listening to them as they eat pussy, eat ass, scissor, kiss, finger each other, I'm not sure how long they fucked but it's long enough for me to recover and for my cock to get hard again.

The girls also notice I am ready to go again, they turn their attention to me, priming my cock for another load. Mouths and tongues play with my cock and balls, fingers sliding in and out of my ass, nails running over my chest and stomach.

Kim gets on her knees ass sticking up in the air, "Fuck my ass Gary."

Getting on my knees I move behind her as Sue moves beside Kim's ass, moving close Sue reaches out taking hold of my cock, leaning over Sue sucks on my cock before turning her attention to Kim's asshole licking it. For the next few minutes Sue's head moves back and forward between us, when her mouth isn't playing with us she has a hand stroking my cock or a finger sliding in and out of Kim's ass.

Kim's little asshole glistens with saliva, I want it, I want to fuck it, finally Sue pulls me close rubbing the head of my cock against Kim's asshole, she leans over kissing me as she presses me against Kim's sliding my cock into her.

At first Sue keeps holds of my cock only allowing me to enter Kim a little at a time, her hand squeezing my cock controlling if I move forward or backwards, teasing me and teasing Kim who is trying to push her ass back against my cock to take me deeper only to have Sue move my cock further away.

Eventually Sue releases my cock as my full length sinks into Kim's ass, we move in unison her ass and my cock colliding as I pound her with deep hard thrusts, my cock virtually leaving her ass before plunging full length back in, Sue is leaning over licking Kim's ass and my cock as it moves back and forward while she fingers Kim's pussy.

Kim's ass is tight, each time she orgasms her ass squeezes even tighter around me and between Sue and myself she is having plenty of orgasms. Mine is also building, even after already coming a couple of time another load of cum is building up and it won't be long until I'm filling Kim's ass with it.

With a grunt I come, my orgasm triggers another one for Kim, Sue slides under Kim's body licking Kim's cum from her pussy and my cum which is now dribbling from her ass around my cock, exhausted I collapse on the bed watching Sue clean Kim's pussy and ass. It looks like exhaustion is finally catching up with them also as they lie either side of me on the bed, their bodies wrapping around me as I fall to sleep.

Next morning I awake alone, my cock and balls aching from last night or more accurately early this morning. I lie in bed in silence gathering my thoughts, I need to somehow talk to Kim to find out what is going on. I need to get her alone and not have her distract me with sex.

The house slowly wakes, the smell of fresh coffee brewing wafts into my room, my room which smells of sex now combined with the coffee is somehow stimulating as I inhale deeply. I'm just about to get up when my door opens. Kim walks in with a cup of coffee, she is only wearing a little see through nightie, my cock stirs as she closes the door walking over to my bed.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" she asks placing my cup on the bedside table as she sits on the bed.

How could I not it was an incredible threesome, the sort you only see in a porn film.

"Yes, yes I did thank you."

"That was only a taste, would you like it more often?"

"What?"

"Do you want to keep fucking Sue and me together?"

"What, I can't, your married to Steve and Sue... Sue is only visiting on holidays."

"Sue can stay if she get's married to you."

"What... you want me to marry her."

"Yes."

"No, I can't, it... it wouldn't be right."

"Why not, who is it hurting, Sue wants to live here, I want my sister to live here and you'll get to have mind blowing sex whenever you want."

"But Steve, your married, you can't leave him."

"Who said I was leaving him, who's idea do you think it was, where do you think Sue is now?"

"What, Steve... Steve set this up... fuck."

"Yes, Steve met both of us when he was travelling, what happened to you was a regular thing for him when he was with us."

I'm shocked, I don't know what to say or think.