My Brother's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,259 Followers

"Uh, I don't know," I said awkwardly, feeling my skin crawl. "I'm not sure I want to be a dad."

"You wouldn't be," Gary said seriously. "I would. You would be Uncle Chris. No matter what, and forever. Lets get that clear right now."

"I don't know Gary," I said. "Wont that like, make things kind of weird between us?"

"It's not like you'd be fucking my wife Chris," he said with a hearty laugh. I laughed too, feeling even more uncomfortable. "You would just have to go to a clinic, take some tests to make sure you don't have anything, and that you're more fertile than I am. And then you jerk off into a cup, and a doctor handles the rest."

"Don't you think you two should keep trying before you resort to that?" I asked, knowing that there was a good chance his wife was already pregnant.

"We've been trying for two years man," Gary sighed, leaning back in his chair. "I don't think it's going to happen."

"You never know," I said, taking a long sip of my beer. "Didn't grandma and grandpa try for like ten years before they had dad?"

"Ya," Gary nodded. "But they got married at nineteen. Nicolette is already twenty-nine. By thirty-five it will be pretty much impossible."

"Well, I know I'm not as good at math as you," I laughed. "But doesn't that give you a few years before you need to do something like this?"

"We don't want to wait years," Gary said. "We're both ready to start a family. We're the right age, I make good money, and we both want it. Honestly, I'm worried that if it doesn't happen soon she's going to start resenting me. I don't want to end up divorced like mom and dad. I'd rather just have you help us."

"I get it," I said, trying to work things out in my head. "And I'm not saying no. But I don't want to do this now. Not this week. I'm glad you flew me out here and asked me in person. But lets hold off on this for a little while. You two just keep trying," I said, and felt how weird it was as I said it. For a second I couldn't quite place it, and then I realized I was jealous. It was his wife, but for some reason I felt like she was mine now. I had marked my territory. "And talk it over together. I'll come back in a few months, and if you still want to do this, and she does too, then I guess I'll do it."

"Thanks little brother," Gary said, smiling at me more fondly than he had since we were little. "I really appreciate it."

We continued watching the game, and then had dinner with Nicolette. Gary seemed to be in a good mood, as did Nicolette, but I could barely eat. My head and stomach were both spinning out of control. Every time I looked over at Nicolette, our eyes would lock, I would feel my heart start to flutter, and I would have to look away. I made it through dinner, and then said I had a headache and went off to bed. I could barely sleep that night, and my head was going a mile a minute, trying to figure it all out.

I ended up falling asleep quite late, and slept in later than I meant to. When I left my little room the following morning, and walked into the kitchen, I found Nicolette standing at the sink. She was wearing a short dress that made her body look even better than it had the day before.

"Morning," I said, walking over to the table. "Where's Gary?"

"He went to work," Nicolette said, turning to face me. "He'll be there all day. I heard you two talking last night," she said, and I didn't know how to respond. "Thank you for saying what you did."

"Um, you're welcome," I shrugged.

"I'm glad to know that he is ok with you being our donor," she said. "But he doesn't know that I might already be pregnant. I don't want to go through the doctors. And I don't want to wait. I want to have a baby as soon as possible. So I need you to get me pregnant while you're here."

"Uh, I thought I already did," I said, glancing down at her dress, and seeing her big tits looking as good as ever.

"Maybe, but I wont know for a few weeks," she said. "Which means we need to make sure it worked."

"How would we do that?" I asked.

"We need to make sure," she said again, and lifted her dress over her head. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. My eyes dropped to her tits, and I felt myself getting hard. She smiled, and stepped up to me. She leaned in and kissed me, and I let my hands move up her perfect naked body. Its hard to describe how perfect every part of her felt. I kissed her passionately, letting my hands roam along her body, and felt her hands on my pants. She undid them, and pulled them down, and got down on her knees. She took my cock in her mouth, and took it much further than she had the day before.

I took her hand from my cock, and pulled her back up to her feet. She looked at me with her big eyes, and I slowly turned her around. I bent her over the kitchen sink, and she looked back at me over her shoulder. She gave me a wicked look, and I took her ass in my hands, and pushed my cock in. Somehow she felt even tighter and wetter than the day before, and I started thrusting into her. I could see her tits swaying from side to side as I fucked her. She was standing on her toes because I was so much taller than her, so I bent down a little. I placed my hands on her waste, where I could feel how big and soft her ass was, but also how tight and firm her stomach was.

It didn't take long for me to cum. I knew what she wanted, so I didn't say anything, and began pumping my load into her. She let out a long sexy moan as I shot several thick feeling ropes of cum into her. When I was done, she pulled off of me, and got back on her knees. She took my cock back in her mouth, and started sucking. I was still hard as a rock, and knew we were going to do it again. She sucked me for a minute, and then stood up.

"Come with me," she said, taking me by the hand and starting to walk towards their bedroom. "No more couches and kitchens. I want you in bed."

"Uh, I don't know," I said. That felt like crossing another line. I was already fucking my brother's wife, all over their apartment, but doing it in their bed felt like a bridge too far. But then Nicolette looked at me with her big green eyes, and pouted her lips just enough. Fuck it, Gary isn't supposed to find out anyway. And I also wanted to fuck her in bed rather than bent over a sink. "Ok," I said, and she beamed at me, and then pulled me off to her room. As she walked, I looked down and saw some of my cum dripping down her inner thigh.

When we got to her room, she pushed me down on her bed, and was on top of me in seconds. She climbed on, and shoved her pussy down onto my cock. She began riding me right away. She seemed a lot more comfortable in the bed, and was going hard and fast. She was bouncing on me so hard that her tits were flying about. Her tits were bouncing so much it was almost starting to bother me, so I reached up and grabbed them. I squeezed them a few times, and then started playing with her nipples. That made her slow down, and she started grinding her hips on me instead of bouncing. I could feel my cock getting pulled back and forth as she bucked her hips forward and back. I concentrated as hard as I could on holding off a little longer.

When she had her orgasm, I let mine go too. Her legs started shaking slightly, and her tits began jiggling in my hands. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, and her hands pressed hard into my chest. I let my load go, and felt it shooting hard into her. As my first blast shot into her, her eyes opened wide, and she stared down at me as we came together. She kept grinding her hips on me well after we had both finished. I could feel my cock struggling between being exhausted, and knowing it might never get an opportunity like this again. In the end it seemed to recognize the opportunity, and I started pumping my hips back up into her.

Nicolette smiled down at me, and then rolled off, and lay down on the bed. I quickly got up, and climbed onto her. She lay on her stomach, and I took her hips in my hands. I shoved my cock back in, and started pounding into her as she lay flat. She did lift her butt up, and I could feel how soft and plump it felt as I pounded against it. He legs were pressed tight together, and her pussy felt much tighter than when she was on top. I let my hands knead her juicy ass as hard as they could, loving every bit of how she felt. She seemed to be enjoying the position a lot, so I fucked her like that for ten minutes before firing another load into her. I was used to either having to wear a condom, or having to pull out, and I had never cum in anyone as much as I had cum in her the last two days.

We lay naked for a little while, talking, and occasionally kissing. Once the sex was over I felt pretty shitty again. This was my brother's wife, and now I wished she was my wife. And we would be having a kid together, only it wouldn't be mine. My head was all fucked up. Left was right, up was down, nothing seemed to make sense anymore. But eventually we went about cleaning up. She cleaned the bed, making sure Gary wouldn't find out what we had done, and I took care of the kitchen. She was still walking around butt naked, and I knew I had to get out of there.

I left the apartment, and started walking down the street, looking for some pizza. It didn't take more than a block before I found some, and it was great. I sat in a little pizza joint, trying to think normal things, and failing. All I could think about was Nicolette. And as much as I tried not to, I thought about Gary. I tried to tell myself I was doing him a favor, but I knew that wasn't true. I had crossed the line, in an unforgivable way. But now I was committed.

I just had to hope that Nicolette would get pregnant, and then we could all move on from this. But I didn't want that either. Fucking Nicolette was the most amazing feeling in the world, and I didn't want it to end this week. I wanted to get to fuck her every day and every night. I wanted her. I wanted my brother's wife. And I had gotten her. But now it was time to give her back. The whole thing was completely fucked up.

After I finished my pizza, I just went walking down the street, trying to get my head on right. My mind felt like it was being torn in very different directions. But no matter what I thought, or tried to think, my mind would always find its way back to how god damned hot Nicolette was, and how much I wanted to keep fucking her.

Am I being a good brother? Or am I being the biggest piece of shit in the world?

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,259 Followers
12