All Comments on 'My Buddy, Who is Straight Ch. 03'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Joy to read! So happy to see you sharing your words, your imagination, posting here still and again. Tell me another story Ken Nitsua ...

FitGuy47FitGuy47over 2 years ago

WOW!! Fucking Hot Man. You do know how to write a good story. Thanks

Redbird1376Redbird1376over 2 years ago

THIS STORY!!!! I really found myself engrossed in it. I read it a few days ago, and really had fun cumming all over the damn place.

But found that I couldn't stop thinking about the characters. Yes, your story is hot, sexy, erotic and all that - and for that alone you should be lauded.

But it goes deeper than that - at least with this reader. There's an honesty, a sincerity - a REALNESS - to this that pulled me in, made me feel as though I knew the characters personally, and made me want to know more. Not just in a "more chapters, please!" sort of way, but in a real "I wonder how they're doing?" sort of way.

Look, you're a REALLY, REALLY GOOD writer. As fun as this site is, and all that, PLEASE explore writing away from here, too. You have a talent, friend, and you should be rewarded for that more than just by comments and likes from a bunch of horny strangers, like me.

Thank you for a glimpse into Jason and Raymond's life. Being a fly on their wall was something special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story and the slow seduction. Please continue the story with more chapters.

FitGuy47FitGuy47almost 2 years ago

Great series. I have enjoyed your writing style for many years. Thank you

CybrOtakuCybrOtakuover 1 year ago

An amazing story! I have loved every part. It's a shame ratings are disabled on this, it is absolutely 5 stars. -Tysvm 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 star

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was excellent. Got me and my cock drooling. It deserves another chapter or 2 about how Ray and Jase continue this only the 2 of them. Jase blows Ray as Jase's curiosity amps up to try new things. Take it from there.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the whole series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES