My Bull and my Boyfriend

Story Info
This story is about Natasha, her bf Nick and her bull, Bash.
6.2k words
4.47
6.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers trembled as I tried to retie my blouse in the back. It extenuated my curves as it wrapped around my torso but ended in the middle of my back where I couldn't reach easily. The back was mostly open and one good tug would unravel the fabric. I had paired it with a loose pair of faded jeans and strappy sandals. Nick came into our room with a glass of my favorite white wine and put it gently on the table in front of me. I looked up with a pout, already a little flushed. I think he knew I was feeling a bit nervous because he gave me a small smile and tied my knot. He gave me a quick kiss on my shoulder, nuzzled my neck and said softly,

"Tash, it's going to be fine, you'll have a great time at the bar and then come home to me." I looked up to search his face for any signs of uncertainty, and asked

"Are you sure you want to see him? Like me and him together? In our apartment?" My voice was shaky, so I took a deep breath and a sip of my wine to calm my nerves. He hugged me close and whispered,

"Yes, I want to see you and him together, I want to see the way he looks at you, and I want you to have the best night."

Nick was so sweet; we had been together four years and in the last year, had opened our relationship. Well - I was allowed to be with other people, but Nick wasn't. It wasn't that I wanted to leave him or be with someone else; in fact, it was his idea to explore and expand our sex life. I got plenty of attention when I was out, even with him, and sometimes it was nice to be admired by someone else. What I didn't realize was that Nick saw other guys check me out and fantasized about them fucking me. It took a while for him to open up about it, but I started noticing that he would be hard and horny anytime I was hit on. At first, I thought it was just a fantasy and he would get over it, but just a few weeks after he told me it turned him on to think of other guys flirting with me, he suggested that I see other people. Since then, I've gone on a few dates and even made out with some of the guys. I would tell him all about the guy when I got back, and he would ask if I wanted to be more intimate with them. Mostly I said no, and that I didn't find them particularly attractive or interesting. Even so, he always had questions and listened attentively. Those nights after I came home, he worshipped my body. It wasn't like our sex life was bad before, but it felt different after. He liked being cuckholded; it was like he was seeing me through their eyes or imagining someone else's hands on my body.

Recently, I've been seeing one guy more frequently. I met Sebastian while out with some girlfriends, and when he asked for my number, I gave it without a second thought. I came home late that night to find Nick sleeping on the couch, but my clumsy movements in the dark woke him up. I had a light buzz going and a big smile on my face as I kicked off my shoes and sat down next to him. Of course, I told Nick about him that night. At first, I didn't share too much, but the more I described him, the more I realized how attracted I was to him. He was probably 6'3, definitely worked out, had the perfect amount of stubble, and grinned at me when I ordered four tequila shots. He was 29, went by 'Bash' and had just moved to Chicago for a job at Argonne, a big lab for science and engineering research. Since he had expensive taste, we went to fancy lounges and upscale cocktail bars the first few times we met. We had sex in his apartment after our third date, a night that Nick and I had planned for. After that night, I told Bash about my arrangement with Nick, and after some explanation, he shrugged his shoulders and said he was fine with it. He had just gotten out of a long-term relationship and wasn't looking for something serious so soon after.

I was seeing him again tonight, at a bar near my apartment. The plan was to bring him back to meet Nick and have sex. Bash was reluctant at first, but finally caved when I told him that Nick just wanted to watch. Which brings me back to now, walking over to the bar, giddy with anticipation. As I walked in, he saw me first and pulled me into a booth.

"Hey gorgeous, I can't believe Nick watched you leave looking like that" he smirked. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. He tasted minty like a mojito and "hmmed" into my mouth just as a current ran down my neck to my stomach. I could already feel my nipples poking through my shirt as he lightly rubbed over them and ran his fingers through my hair. Nick never got me that riled up, but all it took Bash was two minutes.

"Well, that was a very nice hello," I pulled away for a breath and smiled, "sorry if you were waiting long, I was tidying up for later. Nick is just finishing up now."

"Not too long, don't worry. I can't believe we're doing this. Don't get me wrong, I want to, especially since I know you fantasize about Nick watching us. I've just never done this before, and Nick seems like a cool dude, but I don't know if he's going to be as cool as you think he is." This was why I liked Bash, he was confident, open-minded, and most importantly, didn't put Nick down. He wasn't an asshole, but he also wasn't a saint. His hands stopped roaming as I placed my drink order but resumed once the waitress walked away.

"You know, she definitely saw, right?" I smiled at him and shook my head. "You're not as sneaky as you think." Bash was always like that; he claimed my body the second we were together. Nick was always overly respectful and hesitant to show any PDA. "I think tonight will be a little crazy, but I think we can take it at our own pace and set boundaries if we need. I even wore the new lingerie set you bought me last week," I said mischievously.

"Oh, really now, does Nicky boy know?"

"He knows it's from you, but I don't think he knows that I'm wearing it tonight. I wanted it to be a surprise for him because he'll know I'm wearing it for you, and he's going to love watching you take it off me."

Bash looked like he was struggling with what to say, but finally asked, "And just to be clear, me and him aren't doing anything right? I'm down with him being in the room and maybe even participating a little, but I'm not into guys."

"Yeah, I know and anytime I've asked him, he's always said he would do anything if I asked him to, but he's not interested in guys otherwise."

Bash looked at me for a second, and then shook his head. "I think it would be so hot if you were bossing him around while we did our thing, so I'm game for some kinky shit." He gulped the rest of his drink down and ordered us two tequila shots. I think we were both ready to leave. His fingers went from tugging at my waistband to unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans under the table. He was leaning into me when he found what he was looking for. He started making small circles where I was wet and groaned into my neck, "I love that you're dripping already; tonight, I'm going to make you come louder than you ever have."

I shuddered as a shiver ran through me; I knew he would. I also knew what I wanted to ask Nick to do, and my excitement to see them together was growing. Just before our shots arrived, he pulled his fingers out and told me to suck on one. I licked at it slowly and then let him put it all the way in my mouth so I could suck it clean. I was already slipping into a haze. My skin was on fire and every touch aroused me. We took our shots, and he licked his other finger like a chaser. I couldn't stop watching him, he was so sexy.

"Ok, we have to go, I can't wait any longer." I quickly shot off a text to Nick to let him know we were on our way back and tugged at Bash to follow me. It was crowded in the bar now, so when he pressed into my back while we shuffled out, I could tell he was ready too.

We rushed back to mine, and I felt the jitters come back. I couldn't believe we were doing this with Nick; I was excited to show off Bash. Nick was attractive in a boy-next-door kind of way, but Bash was a man, chiseled and ready to take me. The two of them were so different, but somehow this made sense.

When we arrived, I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. Nick had outdone himself. The apartment was spotless, the lights were dimmed, and the scent of a forest-y candle was in the air. There was light music playing, and Nick was pouring champagne into three flutes at the kitchen counter. He looked up at me, then at Bash, and back at me smiling. He looked so cute with his blondish hair, blue eyes, and freshly shaved face. I sighed a breath of relief.

Nick came over with two glasses and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. He handed me my glass and looked Bash up and down, probably sizing him up.

Bash was doing the same thing, but he seemed to recover faster and introduced himself, "Hey man, I'm Bash. Looks like we have similar taste in women," he smirked.

Nick chuckled and visibly relaxed, "I'm Nick, glad you decided to come by." He held out his hand and Bash shook it with a nod. Nick passed him the other glass of champagne and walked back to the kitchen for his own. "As Tash probably told you, I'm just going to be here. She said you're pretty good in bed, so let's give her a great night, eh?" Bash stepped closer to me and adjusted his pants. I looked up at his hungry eyes. He was breathing a little faster now, aroused again.

"I'm gonna tease you until you beg me to fuck you in front of your boyfriend. Is that alright with you? I'm also going to make you come until you're screaming for me to stop. How's that sound?" He was speaking in a low voice, but he made sure that Nick could hear what he was saying. "I think you should give Nick a taste of what I got at the bar first, just to make sure he knows that I make you wet and he can't have you tonight." I was holding my breath, so I huffed loudly and quickly started unbuttoning my jeans again. "Not so fast - we don't want to ruin the surprise, just take two fingers and let him taste you. You were a bad girl at the bar and got wet before the party started. Tell Nick why you're so wet, baby. Tell him what I do to you."

I shivered as his hands kept roaming my body and massaging my shoulders. Nick was leaning against the counter now, looking at us with mixed interest. I started to finger myself and rushed to say, "I was wet at the bar because Bash was all over me, Nick. I was so wet that my panties are soaked through." I kept going as his eyes fixated on what my fingers were doing. Slowly, I took them out and showed Bash how shiny they were, "Is that good?" He nodded, so I walked over to Nick with my fingers outstretched. He pulled my wrist to his chest and brought me close as if we were dancing. Then he slowly put my fingers in his mouth without looking away. After he sucked on them and licked them clean, he closed his eyes and looked down. I followed his gaze and saw that he was already at half-mast under his jeans

"You are the sexiest woman I know, Tash, and I can't wait to see you two together. You should do whatever you want, if I have a problem with it, I'll say so." He stepped away and walked about ten feet to the armchair in our room where he could still see us.

"I think it's time to unwrap our little present for Nick." Bash came up behind me and started kissing my neck and cupping my breasts. I let my head fall on his shoulder and pushed back into him. His body enveloped mine with a burning heat. He slowly slid one hand to replace where mine was and used the other to push my jeans down. I looked over at Nick to see his reaction to the crotchless, lace panties I was wearing underneath. No wonder I was so wet. He had no facial expression except for dead focus, but I could tell he recognized them by the way his dick jumped under his pants and how he moved it upward. Bash was now untying my blouse from the back while leaving hot, open-mouthed kisses down my spine. My shirt fell open, just like I knew it would without any restraint.

Bash's kisses stopped right above my right hip where he grazed me with his teeth. "Do a little twirl for me baby, I want to see how good you look." I dropped my top to the ground and turned around slowly to make sure both my men could see every angle. Bash was kneeling, spinning me around by my hips and admiring my ass. He stopped me once his face was perfectly in front of my pussy. I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled his shirt off. He was tan with defined abs, broad shoulders and big arms. Suddenly he put his arms under my legs and lifted me up so that his mouth was right above my panty line. He carefully laid me down on the counter where Nick had a perfect view of my wide open legs. Bash slid downward and pulled a chair over to get comfortable.

"I'm gonna start slow, baby. I'm in no rush and I love your little noises when I'm eating you." He kissed up my thighs until he had kissed me everywhere except where I wanted his mouth. When he finally let his tongue start exploring, I gasped at the hot pressure of his lips. He was holding onto my waist, sometimes squeezing my breast, but unrelenting in his tongue's aim to drive me crazy. Then he started moving his lips around so that no area was untouched. He lifted my ass up to get a better angle and I rested my feet on his shoulders. I started gasping as he devoured me, and my body responded by tensing in rhythm. He slowly laid me back down and readjusted his jeans. Then he made a suction with his mouth and clamped down around my clit. I was taking short, quick breaths now and moaning every time I got close to coming. He slowed down a little, so I looked up a little dazed.

"I told you I was going to make you beg for it," he smiled and licked his lips "let's make you a little more comfortable and take this to your bed." He helped me down off the counter just to toss me over his shoulder as he made his way to my room. The way I was positioned probably gave Nick a great view of my swollen pussy lips. I looked around until I found him, still sitting in the armchair, but now with a second glass of champagne and an increasingly strained look on his face. He didn't look mad or upset, just uncomfortable. When Bash put me down, I glanced over at how tight Nick's jeans were. He was so aroused that he had a wet spot forming. He wasn't uncomfortable because I was with Bash, he was uncomfortable because his dick was waiting to be let out.

"You should take it out," I said to him. "I want you to touch yourself while you watch me."

He gave a short grunt and nodded, "Thank God, I think I'm going to burst out." He pulled out his cock, just over half mast and started stroking it to its full length.

Bash was watching Nick too, but he turned me around and looked at me hard. "Take my pants off too Tash, I want Nick to see what I'm going to fuck his girlfriend with." I dropped to my knees and pulled down Bash's pants, watching his cock spring free as well. Bash was almost a full inch bigger than Nick and girthier too. Nick's face turned red as he took it all in. He paused his jerking and then resumed a little slower, seemingly accepting Bash's dominance in the room. I started pumping my hand up and down Bash's shaft to stoke his arousal and cupped his balls as he put his head back and groaned, "Yes Tash, that feels amazing, keep going...make it wet, put your mouth on it." He rotated a little so Nick could see me take his cock into my mouth. I started slowly, just licking up and down and making sure I gave attention to every part of it. Once I was done was the shaft, I squeezed his balls lightly and ran my tongue over them. Bash looked down with surprise, and I could feel Nick watching us jealously. Bash was well-endowed there too. I wondered if that was why he could come so many times back to back. Just then, he cleared his throat and said, "Before you really get started, what do you think about Nick laying down so you can sit on his face too?" I peeked over at Nick, whose dick had turned an angry red color and looked ready to burst. He frantically looked at me and then Bash and then back to me. He was breathing heavily and looked like he was just caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Nick - stop!" I said urgently. I didn't want him to blow his load this early; the night wasn't anywhere near over. "Put your hand down, you're not allowed to come until both me and Bash have." I looked up at Bash and nodded, "I think that's a great idea, because it looks like my boyfriend can't last more than 3 minutes." I wasn't actually annoyed at Nick; I just knew that he liked me to put him in his place sometimes. I also loved the idea of bouncing on his face while sucking Bash off. I stood up and said, "Okay, Nick, I want you to come lay down under me. You want me to feel good too, right?"

"Ye - yes I do," he stammered. His hands were gripping the armrests and his dick stood to attention. I could see it twitching, as it leaked precum. He still had his shirt and jeans mostly on, so he looked at me inquiringly.

"Take off your clothes and get down here," I said with a wink. While he slowly undressed, I turned back around to Bash and whispered into his ear. I wanted to do something that Nick had confided in me a few weeks ago that he was embarrassed to enjoy. I was going to give him that today. Bash nodded and whispered something back. He told me if I wanted to come on Nick's face, I would need to ask for his approval before. My stomach flipped and I felt my wetness spreading.

Once Nick was laying with his head between my feet and legs spread out long, I lowered myself onto his awaiting mouth before positioning myself in front of Bash. Bash was stroked his cock, watching in amusement. Right as I fisted his shaft and brought it to my lips, Nick grabbed my ass and rubbed his face all around my pussy. My mouth opened as I moaned out, "Oh my Godddd" into Bash's dick like it was a microphone. Then I opened my mouth and popped the head in. I swirled my tongue around to make sure it was wet and then took in an inch deeper. Bash was so big, there was no way I could fit him all the way in my mouth. I kept sucking slowly while pumping the base of his cock in time. I was having a grand old time, Nick was passionately sucking on my lips and pulling and licking them in different directions while he teased my clit. His mouth felt like the center of pleasure, hot and unrelenting. He knew exactly what I needed to get off. A pit was growing in my stomach as he slurped and moaned into me, giving me a little vibration right on my clit.

I had to concentrate though, Bash's hands were on my head, and he had started moving his hips back and forth. I was taking in more of him than I thought possible. I could feel the head hitting the back of my throat, grinding into my mouth a little and then coming back out before being thrust back in. It wasn't painful, but he was being rough. Nick had never mouth-fucked me, but I found myself squeezing Bash's ass and pulling him into me in rhythm. Bash was lost in his pleasure too, but I knew that he needed one more thing to get over the finish line - or at least the first finish line. I started taking less of him into my mouth while still sucking on the head and used a tight grip to pump him with my right hand. This change in rhythm and Nick's award-winning cunnilingus shifted something between the three of us. We were all moving in time with each other, each of us lost to our baser instincts.

I massaged the flat space behind Bash's balls with two fingers from my left hand and let his balls slap against my open palm. When I felt like Bash was close to coming, I wrapped my thumb and pointer finger around the top of his balls and pulled down gently. He groaned loudly as I sucked his dick and ran my tongue back and forth on his head as fast as I could.

I was close to coming too and realized I was squeezing Nick's head behind my thighs. Just as I readjusted so he could move more freely, he started flicking his tongue in short, quick swipes over my clit. The bubble of pleasure was growing, and I just needed to ask Bash for his permission to come. I looked up with pleading eyes to Bash and said in a raspy voice between breaths, "please, can I come? I'm s- so close."

12