My Bull and my Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at me with his dick back in my mouth and nodded, "Nick - make our girl come hard." Nick reacted almost immediately as he tightened his grip around me, shaped his mouth like a high-pressure suction and thrust two fingers curved slightly in and out of me. That was it, the bubble of energy I had building inside me burst. I came loudly as the tension snapped, each wave slightly longer than the one before. I was grinding my body on Nick's face and shaking as I felt the pleasure crash through me. Then, without warning, I took my mouth off Bash's dick and released his balls at the same time. He grunted with every thrust as I stroked his entire length, putting pressure on my way down and speeding back up to brush my palm over the top of his head where he was most sensitive. Then I swung my leg over Nick's body and got out of the way as Bash spurted multiple ropes of come on Nick's chest with loud heaves. I continued milking him as he came down from his high, still thrusting hard into my fist.

Silence followed. I had just come all over Nick and now Bash had too. While Bash recovered, my breathing had slowed down a bit, so I sat next to Nick, who was still stuck in shock at what happened. He was taking deep breaths and swirling his fingers in the come on his chest. I looked over at his dick, hoping he wasn't completely flaccid after not being allowed to touch it this entire time. Except he wasn't; if he wasn't fully erect before, he was now. He looked painfully hard, and something came over me as I gave his dick a little slap. He yelped in surprise and sat up to look at me.

"Oops, I guess you didn't get to come," I teased him. One night a couple of weeks ago, I told Nick that Bash sometimes liked to come on my breasts after titty fucking me. I said I liked it too, because I liked to see it shoot out and feel it on my body. Nick agreed and said "yeah, I would probably really like that too - if I was you." He continued to say that he's thought about being come on by a guy but was embarrassed to admit it because he found the act both humiliating and arousing. I pondered that for a bit; it was an interesting curiosity and would definitely require both trust and respect if the opportunity should ever arise. Now that it had, I had to know what he thought, "How was that, really? I asked Bash to do it before we started because I wanted you to experience your fantasy. Was it terrible? Did I fuck this up?" Nick thought about it for a moment, looked down at the come sliding off his chest toward his enlarged member. Bash looked back and forth between us, unsure of the reaction that was to follow.

"That was so intense, Tash. I didn't expect that you would have remembered something I said once. I'm glad you did, because between you basically strangling me before coming all over my face and Bash's finale, I'm the hardest I've ever been. Fuck, I can't believe you swatted my dick after too. That hurt by the way, but in kind of a good way. It snapped me back to reality. I think I'm just gonna sit in the armchair for a bit." He grabbed a towel and wiped himself off before sinking into the chair with one fist around his dick. He looked over at Bash and shook his head slightly with a smile, "hope you enjoyed that too."

Bash chuckled, "Oh yeah, I enjoyed coming. Tash gives the greatest blow jobs known to man, and I was on another level after you made her come that hard. We're not done though, I'm hard again, and I'm going to fuck your girlfriend in front of you, man. I'm gonna make her scream my name." He looked over at me and said, "Buckle up baby, you're going to beg me to come again." Bash led me over to the bed and wrapped his arms around me. "Do you feel how hard you make me?" he asked as he grinded up against me. "Tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you."

I was still feeling the aftershocks of my orgasm and already craving more. I slid my hands up and down Bash's abs and arms as I pretended to think. Nick knew what I wanted: I wanted him to watch someone fuck me; I wanted to be ravished and devoured; and I wanted Bash to make me come while he was still inside me. Bonus points if he came at the same time. Bash knew what I liked too, and he was usually rough with me. He was also so emotionally charged that even physical sensations were more intense. I looked up at him and said, "I want you to take me as if I was your girlfriend, and then I want you to fuck me like it's our last day on this planet."

He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled me down, so I was sitting on his lap. He buried his face in my hair and neck and took a deep breath. "That's everything I want to do to you." Bash lifted me up for a split second and then slowly lowered me down on his dick - which was somehow the same level of hardness as the first time. He grabbed my breasts and pulled me close to his body as he slid in and out of me with ease. "Fuckkk Tash, your pussy feels so good. You're so tight and warm. How are you this wet?" I continued bouncing up and down on him, sometimes stopping to grind my ass into him so I could feel all of him inside me. This was a slower, more sensual side to Bash. My eyes met Nick's as the pressure started building again. He looked back at me in awe and moved his fist up and down to our pace. Bash was grunting with every thrust, and I could tell that he was just waiting to let loose on me. One of his hands had migrated down to make little circles around my clit. He used three fingers to press into my engorged box. I closed my eyes as my second orgasm built to what felt like a heavier peak than my first. I was squeezing my arms around Bash's and pressing my thighs together when I started feeling it come on. I shifted and said a little louder than I expected, "Bash, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm cuumminngg." I could feel him pulsating inside me as he sped up. After what felt like the tightest elastic snapping over and over until I was gushing on his cock, I slumped back against him.

After coming out of my haze, I looked over to the noise coming from the armchair. Nick was furiously jerking off watching me come down. He was leaning over on the edge of his seat like he was about to jump up suddenly. We made eye contact, and I said firmly, "No Nick, you still can't come."

He was on the edge of his orgasm too and desperately pleaded back, "No, I have to come, I have to come, please let me come." I thought about it for a second and slowly stood up off Bash. He was still hard - I guess he didn't come with me. Must have been difficult not to with me fully clamped down on him while coming.

I said to Nick, "Bash is going to come one more time and it's going to be inside me. When he comes, you can too. If you come before that, you'll have to clean me up once he finishes." Nick looked skeptical but nodded and slowed down to reign himself back in. I looked at Bash and said, "I'm all yours, baby. How do you want me?"

He stood up and led me to the edge of the bed on the opposite side of where Nick was sitting. Then he told me to bend over, spread my legs and clasp my hands behind my back. I did as he asked. My entire pussy and asshole were exposed to Bash as he teased me with his cock in between my ass cheeks. If I looked up from where I was lying on the bed, I could see Nick watching. We had never done this position before. It just wasn't really his thing to pound into me. With Bash, it felt so good. It never hurt because he always made sure I was soaking wet - which I was after having come. The position was also perfect for his cock to graze just the right spots inside me. With the way my body was bent over, my clit was pressed into the bed. So, every time he fucked me, he was hitting the spot that put pressure right up against it.

I was still feeling the waves from my previous two orgasms, so just being in the submissive position was riling me up. He entered me slowly, testing out the height of the bed and the angle that felt best. After a couple more thrusts, he had found it. He picked up his pace and started going in and out of me with ease. I was slippery wet, which felt so good because he was so hard and the biggest I've felt him. He filled me completely. Bash leaned over me a little and grabbed two handfuls of my breasts. He used them like handles to pull me into him as he sped up and really started fucking me. I could hear Nick grunting and heaving as well and looked up to see him cupping his balls with one hand and jerking his dick with the other. I knew I was wicked for denying him his release, but I loved edging him.

I was making all kinds of noises at this point. Screaming "YES" when Bash went fast, yelling obscenities when he pushed in hard or deep, and whimpering "please" as I climbed to my third climax. Bash was also nearing his cliff, but he cut through the sounds of slapping bodies and said, "Tash, if you want to come again, you have to say my name." I wasn't sure if that was pushing it with Nick, but I looked up and saw him intently focused on our movements. He was in another world. I could feel myself reaching the point of no return and decided then that I didn't care.

One hard thrust was all that it took for me to tense up. As I released, I screamed "BASHHH! Bash, Bash, Bash, Bash, Bash..." and devolved into long moans as he kept going to prolong my come down. Suddenly, I heard a loud "ARGHH" come from where Nick was and saw him leaning back on the armchair with come on his chest. Bash moved his hands down to my hips for better leverage and changed his tempo to short, quick thrusts. I knew he was coming when his thrusts became harder and slowed down. He let out a roar as he came deep inside me and slowly slumped over me. He showered quick kisses on my back and then stood back up. I could feel the come dripping out of me and down my leg. As my head cleared, I realized that Nick came just after I did. He didn't or couldn't wait until Bash came, so he had to face the consequences of his actions. I propped my elbows up and rested my head between my hands as I said, "Nick, do you know what you did wrong?" He looked at me sheepishly with his shriveled-up dick still in his hand.

"Yes, I know what I have to do," he said softly. He used the towel to wipe himself up and made his way over to me.

"Nuh uh, you have to use your mouth on me" I said back with a grin. Nick blinked twice and mumbled "oh" as he understood what I was asking him to do. He sank down on his knees and started licking Bash's come from my legs and inner thighs. I heard him swallow properly and prepare himself for my pussy. His mouth felt so good on me after the rough sex. He was so gentle and loving as he licked me clean. I saw him look at Bash, who was spread out on the other side of the bed like he owned it. Then Nick slowly kissed his way to my pussy, and I felt his warm mouth close around it. A wave of exhaustion passed over me as my muscles relaxed. It was such an incredible sensation. He lapped up all the come that was remaining and sighed in relief when he was done. Finally, he looked up at me and beamed.

"Wait here a second, I'll be back" Nick said. He walked over to the bathroom and came out with two warm wash clothes. One he gave to Bash, and the other he used to clean me up properly. After he finished, he lazily kissed up my spine and trailed kisses from my shoulder to my neck and whispered in my ear, "look who's asleep." I looked up to see Bash passed out with the washcloth draped over his dick. I chuckled and said to Nick, "let's go out and sit on the couch, I want you to hold me."

12