My Bull Uncle Pt. 02

Story Info
Nephew warms up to his uncle before the real fun begins.
2.8k words
4.54
12.9k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Bull Uncle: Part 2

Later that evening everyone was back home and exhausted from their early morning fishing trip. We all had dinner at the table and the whole time Sean was hungrily eyeing me and Billy. I had no idea what to think of the situation. I was feeling equal parts guilty and more excited than perhaps I had ever been in my entire life. Nothing excited me more than the prospect of letting this hot older man use my boyfriend as he pleased. I just had to think of a way to make this happen. Billy and I were quite open sexually. We've always technically been exclusive, but have floated the idea of opening up. Billy was an exclusive bottom, and I always knew I couldn't satisfy him in the way he really wanted or needed. Neither of us could just take the step out of our comfort zone and try something new though. Here was they're golden opportunity, but getting Billy to have sex with his uncle of all people was going to be difficult.

Later that night Sean pulled me aside into the garage without anyone noticing. "Hey bud, still feeling good about our little arrangement?"

I stuttered nervously, "Well I guess so, but I'm not sure how I'm going to get Billy involved. It'll be awkward for him, of course."

"Don't worry tiny, I've got a plan. One that never fails!" Tiny, I could tell, was going to be a nickname that stuck, and I loved it. He continued "What I need you to do is get him on the balcony in a couple of minutes and follow my lead." My dick immediately responded to the possibilities of what he could possibly mean and I obediently marched upstairs to go talk to Billy.

I entered the guest bedroom, with Billy laying on the bed. His shorts revealing outlines of his balls and ass as he relaxed in bed. "Hey Bill, guess what happened to me while you were gone."

"I dunno, what?"

"So I went to go take a shower, and I had no idea your uncle was home. When I came out he was sitting in just his underwear on the couch!"

"Haha yeah, he's alway been very open like that. I hope you weren't too uncomfortable."

"You know me, I'm not too shy myself! It was actually kind of exciting, I've always had a bit of a crush on your uncle," I said with a laugh.

He replied sardonically, "Yeah I know, you never fail to tell me about all the older men you find attractive."

"Can you really blame me?" I said with a impish smile.

"I guess not, but he's my uncle. I'm not sure I could ever see him that way."

Hearing this, I briefly questioned if I was ever going to make this work. Then I remembered Sean would be waiting on the balcony with his foolproof plan of action. "Hey Bill, wanna go get some air on the balcony? I need some after that huge dinner."

"Sure, I guess."

We made our way over to the balcony, both of us in our pajamas with no underwear, as was usual for us. As I opened the door, Sean was sitting on one of the deck chairs in nothing but a white cotton robe, precariously roped around his waist. The deck light was on and everyone else in the house was asleep after their long day. On further inspection Sean's simple, yet devious, plan was laid bare. He had arranged himself so that the large pink tip of his dick rested just close enough to his leg so that it was barely visible. While just below, the huge cushion of his balls peeked through as well. "Hey boys! Getting some air before bed?"

Billy replied nervously, "Yeah, sorry if we're disturbing you at all," Billy was priming to turn and head right back in as Sean said:

"No, not at all! In fact I was hoping for some company!"

We both continued onto the balcony and took the open deck chairs. Each of our cheeks flushed with embarrassment and excitement as we both looked knowingly into each other's eyes. It was obvious what we were both seeing. My head was racing at this moment and I could feel my cock start to grow in my pants. I tried readjusting so it wouldn't be so obvious, but Sean saw immediately and gave me a cunning smile.

After some small talk about how we were doing, the vacation so far, and other mundane topics, Sean smoothly whooped and said "Boy is it hot out tonight, do you boys mind if I peel this robe off?" I wanted to gauge Billy's interest by letting him answer, and after a short pause Billy replied,

"I guess not, your junk has been hanging out this whole time anyway!" This brought a big laugh from all of us as Sean stood up, taking off his robe with a quick pull.

"Sorry about that boys, but I certainly wouldn't mind if a lady offered to strip in front of me! I hope it's the same for you." As Sean readjusted himself (so he didn't sit on his low hanging balls), I noticed Billy subtly sneaking glances. I still could not tell if he was aroused or uncomfortable, until I saw a slight stiffening in his shorts. I looked at Sean knowingly and nodded. "Say boys, if you're hot you can get comfortable too, I don't want to be the odd guy out here!"

Billy began to reply, but knowing he would be too nervous to get naked, I cut in, "Well now that you mention it, I'm burning up here." I sat up and removed my shirt in one motion, proceeded by my shorts. My cock was still slightly stiff, but I had managed to get it down just enough so as to not raise any suspicion. Billy looked at me questioningly and I playfully replied, "What? He's the only one who gets to be comfortable?"

"That's better!" Sean bellowed. "Come on Billy boy, I've known you since you were little, it's nothing I haven't seen!"

Billy remained sitting and began to pull off his shirt, but when he was faced with taking off his shorts he hesitated and finally managed to get them off. Revealed was a ragingly stiff cock that he was clearly embarrassed about showing off to his uncle. He tried to cross his legs to hide it, but was having obvious difficulty.

"Hey nothing to worry about boy! If a naked lady was sitting in front of me I'd be stiff as a board myself!" he guffawed. "Especially in this killer heat," he said as he fanned himself off. He added cheekily "It's clear who's the top between you two though!"

Both of our faces reddened considerably and I meekly replied, "Actually, I'm the top usually." Billy gave me a glance that made me wonder if I may have said too much.

"Actually, we don't really top or bottom much, since we're giving away top secrets now," Billy chimed in. "I'm sure you can imagine, but traditional sex is a lot of work for two men." That was always Billy's excuse when it came to sex, that it just required too much prep. But I could always tell he meant the prep wasn't worth it for what he would get out of it.

"I bet it is work! I'm the kinda man who needs the real thing, often, to get it out of my system. But heck, you guys should do whatever works."

After some more trivial conversation everyone calmed down and things grew more and more comfortable. Billy was drained from his long day with family and got up to retire for the evening. As soon as he was gone and out of earshot I asked in a whisper, "So that was your plan? I think it worked, he went right to the bathroom. There's no chance he isn't beating off in there right now."

"Haha! I knew it would work, I mean it worked on you didn't it?" Knowing Sean had been after me and Bill from the jump was so exhilarating. I couldn't wait to give uncle Sean everything he wanted and more. Knowing a real man would be using my boyfriend like I never could made me hard as a rock. "Ok here's the plan. Thursday is another fishing day, I need you to get Billy to stay home so I can work my magic while everyone is out. That includes you, but don't worry, I won't leave you out entirely," Sean said with a devilish smile.

*****

Wednesday rolled around as we spent the day at the beach. Both Billy and me could not keep our eyes off of uncle Sean's body. His bulge poking through his swim trunks, his hairy chest and nipples covered with thick graying hair. His round ass that sat on powerful thighs.

Since the night on the balcony Billy and I had barely talked or discussed what happened. I knew him well though, if he wasn't talking, it meant he was having forbidden thoughts and fantasies about his hot uncle. The night before the big day I had no trouble getting Billy to stay home. He had told me he was tired from our packed vacation schedule. This was only after I mentioned Sean would be the only person home all day with him, though. I could barely hold in my excitement; every second of my day was filled with fantasies of Billy's hole being stretched wide open by Sean's huge dick. I admitted, I was a little jealous Sean had picked Billy over me. I was never really a top myself, and the idea of being dominated by an older man was new and exciting. And in a way, this kind of domination was so much better. I was dwarfed in comparison to Sean in almost every way. And him seducing my boyfriend by showing him what a real man feels like could not be more sexy to me.

That Thursday morning I awoke early with a raging boner. I was so ready to hear what Sean would do to Billy, but I knew it would be hours until anything happened. So I distracted myself with getting ready and made my way out the door with the whole family as soon as everyone was ready. Leaving my boyfriend to be used and abused by a ravenous alpha male.

*****

Billy awoke to the sound and smell of the coffee machine. He was oddly aroused at the idea of being left alone with his uncle all day. Billy knew his uncle would be wearing barely anything and wondered if he'd see as much today as he did just a couple nights beforehand. Wanting to provoke, Billy went downstairs without changing from his loose pajama shorts. His cock was clearly outlined and his head swam with thoughts of what might happen this morning.

Sean caught sight of Billy and exclaimed, "Hey Billy boy! It's nice to have some company again while everyone is gone!" Sean was clad once again only in his boxer shorts. He offered Billy a cup of coffee and they sat at the dinner table enjoying the quiet morning. Seeing Sean at the table, visible from only the waist up gave the illusion he was naked and Billy's cock started to grow in his shorts as he prayed he might see another glimpse of cock today. "So it's just you an' me Billy boy. I hope the coffee's not too hot."

"Not at all! After the week so far, I need it. That's for sure!" Billy said with a laugh.

"Haha! Well I'm glad I could help! Say, where's your partner?"

"He decided he felt like going out today, but I need a day to myself, you know?"

"I hear that! I'm always taking time for myself. I love to stay home in nothing but my birthday suit and just spread out. Speaking of, you mind if I get more comfortable again?"

"Nope! It's nothing I haven't seen, right?" Billy said with a smile. Sean and Billy walked themselves over to the couch and each stripped down from what little they were wearing. As they watched TV and sipped coffee Sean began inching closer and closer to Billy, stretching and readjusting in his seat until both their thighs were touching. Billy was slightly startled, he looked down quickly and saw his uncle's meaty cock getting red and swollen. Sean leaned in onto Billy's neck.

"Wanna touch it son?" he whispered into his ear. Billy was transfixed. His excitement reached fever pitch and he whispered something inaudible in reply.

"Speak up, and I better hear a 'sir' son."

"Yes sir, can I touch your cock?" Billy struggled to utter these words as he felt Sean's hand guide him to the prize. Billy gripped his uncle's now rock-hard cock, barely fitting his hand around the whole thing.

"Atta' boy. Don't be shy." Sean was so aroused he began to leak a drop of crystal-clear fluid. "Look what you did boy, now get to cleaning up." Billy lowered himself onto his uncle's cock, the tip alone giving his mouth a challenge. "Mmm, fuck yeah boy. Get ready!" Sean grabbed Billy's head and shoved his thick meat as far in as it could go. Billy choked and spat on it while savoring the flavor of his pre-cum that was leaking generously. "Keep it up boy."

While Billy was distracted Sean grabbed his phone and started recording unnoticed. Billy was slobbering and choking on the biggest cock he had ever taken, his eyes turning red and watery. As Billy looked up he noticed the phone and a worried expression appeared in his eyes. "Don't worry boy, this is just for me. Now turn around and show me that tight, neglected hole of yours." Billy did as he was told. Turning around on all fours, he eagerly spread open his cheeks to reveal a hungry pink hole surrounded by dark sweaty fur. "That's a good boy. Be a good slut for your uncle Sean." Sean ended the film by testing his eager hole with his thick fingers, eliciting a deep moan from Billy.

"Will you fuck me please uncle Sean, sir? I haven't been able to stop thinking about your huge cock since I last saw it."

"Not until your cuck boyfriend is here to witness."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"He and I had a little contest, let's just say he didn't quite measure up. Your pussy is mine now, and he's going to really know it when I get to stretch that hole right in front of him." Billy at this point was feeling many conflicting emotions at once. He felt betrayed that his boyfriend would sell out his body, but also happy he didn't have to feel guilty about enjoying his uncles cock. Maybe his boyfriend was trying to help by getting someone both of them know to take care of his needs. But all these thoughts and more were eclipsed as Sean approached, cock in hand, to finish the job for the day. "Lay down boy." As Billy laid back on the ground Sean planted his cock firmly into Billys mouth, his bull balls hanging loosely over Billy's eyes and nose. Sean's phone sat on the ground recording while he pumped in and out of Billy's mouth. After about a minute Sean let out a loud groan. His balls tightened and a jet of hot cum filled Billy's mouth. Billy's cock jumped excitedly as he felt the load down his throat. He was so excited he began to cum hands-free in long pearly ropes. As Sean dismounted from his nephew the video captured a long rope of cum still hanging off Sean's dick. Sean ended the video and got up to wipe his freshly drained dick and balls with his boxers. "He's going to love these videos kid, can't wait for the real thing later." And with that, Sean closed out the session with a loud clap on Billy's ass.

"I can't wait either sir," Billy said, laying exhausted and in absolute euphoria on the ground. "Did he really want you to do all that to me?"

"Sure did, kid. Can't say I blame him! The boy is nice, but he obviously doesn't compare. Now help me figure out how to send these to him if you could," he said with a loud laugh.

Billy was still far from certain what was going on, but his uncle was the best sex he'd ever had. He wasn't sure he could give up his cock so easily. Billy was also wondering how he would even begin to broach this subject with his boyfriend. Clearly he was ok with the arrangement, but it wasn't something Billy ever thought would happen in his, or anyone else's lifetime for that matter.