My Bull Uncle Pt. 03

Story Info
Uncle Sean finally takes what is his...
1.9k words
4.54
15.6k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winndy
Winndy
36 Followers

My Bull Uncle Part: 3

As I sat on the dock fishing and chatting with everyone, I couldn't stop myself from wondering what could be happening between Billy and his uncle. I couldn't wait to get back home, but I had to keep my cool while I was out with everyone. A buzzing in my pocket made off with any cool I might've still had at that moment when Sean's name showed up on my notifications. I reeled in my pole and told Billy's brother I'd be back in a bit. As I approached the bathroom in the bait shop my heart was racing. I never expected Sean to be so bold as to send a video! I opened and closed the bathroom door, thanking god that it was a single person bathroom with a thick lockable door. My stomach twisted and my ears burnt with a hot shade of red as I opened the messages. Followed by the videos was a text message that read, "Your man is such a little slut. He couldn't resist getting to have a real man's cock." Knowing what was to come I pulled my pants down, revealing my modest cock at full mast in anticipation.

In the first video Billy was choking and spitting on Sean's massive cock. Seeing his dick wet from Bill's spit made me leak buckets. Then Sean had Billy turn revealing his ass to the camera. Hearing Sean refer to him as a slut with his hole spread open was the highlight of the video.

The next video was easily the hottest. Billy was on his back, the top of his head facing the camera, as Sean comes into view inserting his red swollen meat into Billy's mouth. He proceeds to fuck his mouth with short but deep strokes, his bull balls bouncing up and down on Billy's face. With each pump a small glimpse of Sean's hairy man hole came into view, and when he finally shoots his bull load into Billy's throat you could see his balls tighten and hole twitch with unbridled pleasure. When he pulled out a long string of cum could be seen leaking from the tip, clearly he had been waiting a long time for this moment!

I watched the videos over and over, avoiding touching myself to make the fun last. But the urges were too great and I grabbed my dick, pumping it furiously to Sean using my boyfriends mouth. In less than a couple seconds I shot a huge load, accompanied by a lengthy orgasm that produced spasms for a solid thirty seconds. Dick in hand I sat exhausted for a few moments. I was sweaty all over and feeling a rush of euphoria take over. After cleaning up and splashing cold water on my face I stood for a second, realizing exactly what this all meant. Soon Sean would own him, and more importantly his boyfriend. This also meant he may finally see hot uncle Sean use Billy's hungry hole and seal the deal. Even after the most intense orgasm of my life I was getting hard again knowing what was to come.

*****

The day carried on, and after arriving home we all went on normally with our day. Nothing about this day was normal, but Billy, Sean, and I made it seem like any other day to the rest of the family. We all went out that night to a restaurant and enjoyed a nice dinner like we do on every vacation, but I could tell all three of us were dripping with anticipation.

At one point during dinner I excused myself to the bathroom. The bathroom was entirely empty. As I stood at the urinal about to relieve myself the bathroom door swung open right behind me and there was Sean. Seeing that we were entirely alone Sean gave me a sadistic smile and approached. He occupied the next urinal over and casually whipped out his hulking cock. We stared at the others cock while we both peed, mine instantly getting hard.

Sean broke the silence. "I can just tell Billy's hole is gonna be nice and tight for his uncle Sean. My finger would stretch him more than that thing." Sean smiled, he was expert tease and knew it.

Sean and I finished up and before I could zip up he grabbed my head and pushed me to my knees. I was eye level with his cock, and the heat and smell coming from it intoxicated me. "Get a good look boy, this is the most attention you'll be getting from my cock. Billy is going to be seeing a lot more of it. Now listen, tonight you and Billy will leave your door unlocked. Around midnight I want him in position with nothing but his underwear on. Got it boy?"

"Yes sir," I replied, still transfixed on Sean's cock.

Sean pulled my face into his cock and moaned as he pushed it into my face. I instinctively breathed in his scent, savoring it. Feeling his hardening cock on my face was somehow the highlight of this exciting day. "Mmm, fuck yeah boy. Enjoy it while it lasts."

Sean pushed my head back and put his dick away, a clear bulge still showing in his shorts. I was still kneeling on the ground, dick in hand. It was a perfect moment, it encapsulated the budding dynamic that I was very quickly growing accustomed to. I slowly stood up and put my shorts back on. Sean ruffled my hair and said, "Let's get going Tiny."

*****

Back at home both me and Billy were buzzing with anticipation. It was around 10 at night and we still had a couple hours to wait before everyone was asleep and Sean planned on coming in. We decided to finally discuss the situation at hand.

"So you're really ok with Sean having sex with me in front of you?" Billy whispered.

"Of course. As crazy as this all is, I've always had such a crush on Sean and never imagined he would ever be interested in either of us."

"It's still weird for me though. As much as I crave him, he's still my uncle."

"I can see why you would feel that way, but think about it. He lives nearby, he knows us well, and he likes both of us. I don't know if we'll ever get another opportunity like this."

"I guess you're right. I still can't get him out of my head anyway, I have to see what it's like." Billy was apprehensive, but I knew his cravings would get the better of him at some point anyway. "I'm gonna go clean up." Billy left to go shower and prepare himself. As he did I watched the videos from earlier that day over and over. I couldn't wait to finally live out my dream.

*****

Billy sat in bed in just his briefs, while I sat in a chair naked, my cock stiff and leaking already. As midnight came closer Billy crawled on all fours with his ass in the air. His balls were visible from behind and his wide ass looked hungry. We both sat for a couple minutes, and right on the dot the door began to crack. Sean was dressed only in his robe and we both could tell he was just as excited.

"Good boys, I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Where's my lube tiny?" I took the lube off the nightstand and handed it to Sean. "Good boy, now sit down and watch."

Sean slowly undid his robe, his cock at full attention and swollen balls hanging low. He began by groping and rubbing Billy's ass and balls which illicited soft moans from Billy. Sean gently pulled down Billy's briefs, revealing his red, hairy hole. It was winking in anticipation as Sean took a lubed up finger and gently massaged his hole. He put in two fingers, which Billy's greedy hole ate in seconds, he was already feeling more pleasure than he ever had with me.

"That's right boy, swallow those fingers." Sean turned towards me. "Look how much of a slut your boyfriend is for his uncle. I'm gonna own this hole, and all you'll be able to do is tug on your tiny dick."

I was on fire now, I couldn't possibly even try to stroke my dick as I knew I would cum in an instant.

"Now let's try the real thing Billy boy." Sean lubed up his engorged cock, making it wet and reflective. With both Bill's hole and Sean's cock ready, Sean pressed on the rim with his thick head. Billy moaned quietly, but suddenly Sean shoved the whole thing in with one quick motion. Knowing the reaction Billy would have Sean quickly pushed his nephew's head into the bed, muffling a rapturous scream. In that moment, all three of us knew there was no going back, and my boyfriend's hole was now property of uncle Sean.

Sean settled into his new hole, slowly going in and out. Billy was going wild and the sheets below him were covered in sticky cum. He already had an orgasm just from Sean's massive cock, and more were to come in this night alone. Sean's hips started thrusting into Billy more quickly, his giant bull balls swinging into Billy's cock and balls with each stroke. I could feel the heat coming off the both of them. Sean's ass alternated from a tight clench to showing off his musky hole with every pump. Sean was fucking Billy more and more quickly as he pushed Billy's face into the bed even harder. Loud, but muffled moaning could be heard coming from Billy, and Sean's grunts became deep and forceful as he stretched out his new toy.

Sean increased his pace dramatically, and with each clap on Billy's wet cheeks everyone came closer and closer to climax. Sean looked absolutely animalistic as he pounded away at Billy, and soon he moaned, "Here it comes boy!" And with one final hard push Sean's ass clenched tightly and his taint spasmed with incredible force as he filled Billy's tight hole with copious amounts of cum. Billy let out one last scream of pleasure as he emptied his own balls on the bed in his second ever anal orgasm.

As Sean pulled out slowly a pop was heard when his head slipped out of Bill's now satisfied hole. Sean motioned to me to come over, and knowing exactly what he wanted me to do I got on my knees. Sean's cock was still wet and jumping up and down. Both him and Billy reeked of sweat and cum. I took my position at Billy's hole. It was leaking with ounces of cum and was still spasming from recent use. I greedily licked and ate up every bit of cum. I stuck my tongue deep inside to get whatever I could of Sean's salty, virile, cum. While I was doing this the excitement got to me and I shot several thick ropes of cum on the floor. My face still buried in Billy's ass.

Sean looked on with great satisfaction as he saw his new fuck toy on his back, in total ecstasy. And his new loyal sub cuck cleaning up his mess. He knew both of us were now completely under his control and addicted to what he could provide.

Winndy
Winndy
36 Followers